fun stuff

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

fun stuff

Postby isabel » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:05 am

Just a stand and bash log really - excuse the spam and also my constant hitting stat to check that I have notice on haha. Thought this was pretty clsoe - tbh I don't know how low LS were becuase I had shown up recently but I had hps so I felt we could have won - since DS was committing. BUt yeah..bit of a bloodlust move there from me snicker

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
*Venum* is here, fighting Draz.
*Koresh* is here, fighting Lord Kajin.
*Knuckle* is here, fighting Meren.
*Dominus* is sitting here.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Draz, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is sitting here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Venum, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Koresh, riding a chestnut stallion.
Malbek has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Helaine of Altara is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
*Gryk* is here, fighting Helaine.
*Loomis* is here, fighting Helaine.
Malbek has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Malbek strikes *Gryk*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Malbek strikes *Gryk*'s left arm.
*Gryk* tries to pound Helaine, but she deflects the blow.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Helaine, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Helaine leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Loomis* pierces your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Loomis: Wounded > south
change mood wimpy
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Loomis: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Loomis: Wounded > You try to hack *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.
*Loomis* barely tickles your left foot with his pierce.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > south
south
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Koresh* is standing here.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
Malbek of the Borderlands is here, fighting Gryk, riding a gray palfrey.
*Gryk* is sitting here.
*Loomis* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Helaine, riding a shadow stallion.
Helaine of Altara is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
*Venum* is here, fighting Draz.
*Knuckle* is here, fighting Meren.
*Dominus* is here, fighting Meren.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Dominus, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Dominus, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Venum, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$

Lord Kajin barely cleaves Razhak's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Dominus's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Knuckle's left foot.
*Venum* blasts Draz's body very hard.
*Dominus* pounds Meren's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely tickles Knuckle's body with his slash.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You hack *Knuckle*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Knuckle: Hurt >
Helaine leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Loomis* pierces a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left hand extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Knuckle: Hurt > fol draz

Meren sends *Dominus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Knuckle: Hurt > change mood brave

Meren avoids being bashed by *Knuckle* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > You now follow Draz.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > stat

*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt >
*Loomis* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 6.1 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 180, Dodging bonus: 3, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > kill $target$

*Razhak* hacks Lord Kajin's body very hard.
You hack *Knuckle*'s body.
Lord Kajin barely cleaves Razhak's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Dominus's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely tickles Knuckle's left leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Knuckle's body with his slash.
Meren pounds *Dominus*'s right arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > You do the best you can!

notice
look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > kill $target$
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
Draz sends *Venum* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > Little Path
This path is a rough, but well-traveled path. You can see lots of footprints
that no one has bothered to erase and hide, and the trees looming overhead
block any and all light from entering. To the south, you can see a very dark
alcove, and to the north, you can barely make out the end of this path and a
clearing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
*Venum* is sitting here.
*Knuckle* is here, fighting YOU!
*Dominus* is sitting here.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Dominus, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Venum, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Knuckle, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Dominus, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Venum, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > kill $target$
*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > be
*Knuckle* leaves south.
You hack *Dominus*'s head hard.
You are now a member of Draz's group.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Dominus: Wounded > bash

You hack *Dominus*'s body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Dominus's body with his slash.
Draz scythes *Venum*'s right hand very hard.
Meren pounds *Dominus*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Dominus: Wounded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Dominus: Wounded > They already seem to be
stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Dominus: Wounded >
You hack *Dominus*'s head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Meren: Battered - Dominus: Wounded > stat

Helaine narrates 'crap'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh -
Meren: Battered - Dominus:
Wounded >
*Dominus* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 6.1 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 195, Dodging bonus: 3, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
Draz scythes *Venum*'s left arm hard.
*Dominus* has arrived from the south.
*Knuckle* has arrived from the south.
You hack *Knuckle*'s body.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > kill $target$

*Dominus* leaves north.
*Razhak* hacks a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right arm very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Hurt > *Dominus* has arrived from the north.


*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
*Dominus* pounds Draz's left leg.

-=
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Dominus shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Dominus has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Knuckle shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Knuckle has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Dominus shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Dominus has been spotted!'
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!

+*
*Dominus* tries to pound Draz, but he deflects the blow.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Razhak's left leg with his pound.
Meren tries to pound *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's left arm with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's right arm.
Lord Kajin barely cleaves Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Venum's right leg.

*
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

+
*Knuckle* leaves north.

=- -
*Venum* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
stat
*Dominus* pounds Draz's body hard.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's left leg.
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Venum's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
*Venum* blasts Draz's left foot hard.
Helaine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
You hack *Dominus*'s right foot.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered - Dominus: Wounded > *Gryk* has arrived from the
north.
You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 6.1 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 195, Dodging bonus: 3, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered - Dominus: Wounded >
*Gryk* leaves south.
*Loomis* avoids being bashed by Meren who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered - Dominus: Wounded >
*Razhak* tries to hack Helaine, but she deflects the blow.
*Knuckle* has arrived from the north.

-
*Knuckle* leaves south.

=+*
Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=
*Dominus* pounds Draz's right leg.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's left hand with his slash.
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's right leg.
*Venum* blasts Draz's right leg very hard.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he deflects the blow.
*Knuckle* has arrived from the south.

- -
Helaine leaves south riding a warhorse.
Meren assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Knuckle shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Knuckle has been spotted!'
As *Dominus* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Koresh* has arrived from the north.
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Gryk* barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gryk: Battered > sta
kill $target$

*Koresh* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gryk: Battered > bash

A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Koresh's body with his pound.
*Koresh* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body very hard.
*Dominus* pounds Draz's head.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's left leg.
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
*Razhak* tries to hack Meren, but he parries successfully.
Helaine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Knuckle* tries to hack Helaine, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gryk: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Koresh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Koresh has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Gryk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
*Loomis* pierces Meren's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gryk: Battered > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gryk: Battered > Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!
*Loomis* avoids being bashed by Meren who loses his balance and falls!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gryk: Battered > *Gryk* leaves south.
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill $target$
* R
HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar am zerk
Helaine barely strikes *Knuckle*'s body.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Koresh's body with his pound.
*Dominus* tries to pound Draz, but he deflects the blow.
*Loomis* pierces Meren's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
*Venum* tries to blast Draz, but he deflects the blow.
*Venum* leaves south.
Helaine leaves north riding a warhorse.
You hack *Knuckle*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Knuckle: Hurt > kill $target$
bash
*Razhak* sends Meren sprawling with a powerful bash!
You narrate 'am zerk'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Knuckle: Hurt > You hack *Knuckle*'s body hard.
*Loomis* pierces Meren's body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Knuckle: Wounded > *Koresh* sends a seasoned Shienaran soldier sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Koresh* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+*
*Koresh* leaves south.


*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Draz scythes *Dominus*'s body very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Draz's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Razhak* hacks Meren's body very hard.
*Dominus* tries to pound Draz, but he parries successfully.
*Loomis* pierces Meren's right arm.
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

+=-
Meren assumes a defensive striking posture.

-
*Knuckle* leaves north.
Meren panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Venum* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$

*Venum* blasts your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > bash

You hack *Venum*'s left hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Razhak's body.
Lord Kajin cleaves Loomis's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Dominus's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Razhak's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Draz scythes *Dominus*'s body hard.
*Razhak* hacks Meren's body very hard.
*Dominus* tries to pound Draz, but he deflects the blow.
*Loomis* tries to pierce Meren, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > Meren panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > -
Meren leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.

=+
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Venum shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Venum has been spotted!'
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

*
*Loomis* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's body very hard.
*Gryk* pounds a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.

*
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

+=
You dodge a bash from *Venum* who loses his balance and falls!

-
A seasoned Shienaran soldier pounds Gryk's head very hard.
*Loomis* pierces a member of the Lancer cavalry's left leg hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Razhak's body with his slash.
Lord Kajin cleaves Loomis's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Dominus's right foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Razhak's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Loomis's body.
*Dominus* tries to pound Draz, but he deflects the blow.
Meren has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
*Loomis* leaves south.


Meren barely pounds *Venum*'s body.

-
*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Draz sends *Dominus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
As *Venum* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Gryk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gryk has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > sta
change mood brave
kill $target$

*Gryk* leaves north.
*Gryk* has arrived from the north.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered >
*Gryk* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered >
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Venum* blasts your body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Dominus's left foot.
Draz scythes *Dominus*'s head.
*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > Meren sends *Venum* sprawling with a powerful
bash!
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Venum: Battered > stat

A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Dominus's left hand with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Dominus's body.
You hack *Venum*'s body.
Lord Kajin cleaves Venum's left leg.
Meren pounds *Venum*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Dominus's right leg with his slash.
Draz scythes *Dominus*'s body.
You hack *Venum*'s right leg hard.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Venum: Beaten > You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 6.1 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 195, Dodging bonus: 3, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Venum: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Venum: Beaten >
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Venum* leaves south.
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > stat

*Gryk* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$

*Dominus* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 6.1 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 195, Dodging bonus: 3, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
You hack *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Battered > Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Dominus shall
pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Dominus has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin cleaves Dominus's left leg.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Battered > kill $target$
kill $target$
Lord Kajin barely cleaves Dominus's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Dominus* barely pounds your right arm.
You hack *Dominus*'s head hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
Meren pounds *Dominus*'s body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > You do the best you can!
Draz leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
A raven leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Beaten > kill $target$
kill $target$
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Dominus's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Dominus's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Dominus's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Dominus's right leg with his slash.
Lord Kajin cleaves Dominus's right hand.
You hack *Dominus*'s right leg very hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You hack *Dominus*'s right arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!
Draz has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
Meren pounds *Dominus*'s right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Dominus's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Dominus's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Dominus's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Dominus's left leg.
Lord Kajin cleaves Dominus's right leg hard.
*Dominus* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dominus*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > g
Meren leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a dagger from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a s'redit prod from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Dominus.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Dominus.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
Draz leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Draz.

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven is here flying around.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Gryk* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > stat
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 78.9 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, moderately heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.
Draz leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Draz.

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Dominus is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Koresh* has arrived from the south.
You hack *Koresh*'s body.
Draz scythes *Koresh*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Wounded > You hack *Koresh*'s head.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Battered > kill $target$
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Koresh shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Koresh has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin cleaves Koresh's head.
Lord Kajin barely cleaves Koresh's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Draz scythes *Koresh*'s right leg hard.
*Koresh* blasts your body hard.
You hack *Koresh*'s body.
*Koresh* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Battered > look
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Koresh: Battered > kill $target$
*Koresh* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
Little Path
This path is a rough, but well-traveled path. You can see lots of footprints
that no one has bothered to erase and hide, and the trees looming overhead
block any and all light from entering. To the south, you can see a very dark
alcove, and to the north, you can barely make out the end of this path and a
clearing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Dominus is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
Helaine has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.
Draz leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Draz.

Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Loomis* is standing here.
*Koresh* is here, fighting Meren.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Koresh, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Helaine has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
You try to hack *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.
Draz scythes *Koresh*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > kill $target$
kill $target$
*Loomis* pierces your body.
You try to hack *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
*Koresh* tries to blast Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren barely pounds *Koresh*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > bash
*Koresh* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Loomis: Wounded > *Gryk* has arrived from the south.


*Gryk* tries to pound Helaine, but she parries successfully.

-
*Koresh* leaves north.
Meren pounds *Loomis*'s body very hard.

=+*
Helaine unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Loomis*, who is stabbed repeatedly.


Meren tries to pound *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
Helaine strikes *Gryk*'s body.
*Loomis* pierces your head.

*+=-
*Venum* has arrived from the south.
Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!


*Venum* tries to blast Draz, but he parries successfully.

-=
Your bash at *Loomis* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Battered >
Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Battered >
*Gryk* sends Helaine sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Battered > stat

*Koresh* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Battered >
Meren pounds *Loomis*'s left leg hard.
*Gryk* pounds Helaine's body into bloody fragments!
You hack *Loomis*'s head hard.
*Koresh* tries to blast Meren, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Battered > Meren assumes an offensive striking posture.
You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 78.9 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, moderately heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Battered >
You hack *Loomis*'s left leg very hard.
*Knuckle* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten >
*Knuckle* barely hacks Draz's right arm.

look
where
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten >
*Venum* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten > kill $target$
Hedge Path
This is a strange spot. You can see the road to the south clearly, but you get
the feeling that they can't see you, due to the darkness, the trees, and most
especially, the 'gate' that blocks this path. There are signs that the bandits
wait here to ambush travelers on the road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Knuckle* is here, fighting Draz.
*Koresh* is here, fighting Meren.
*Venum* is here, fighting Draz.
*Gryk* is here, fighting Helaine.
Helaine of Altara is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Loomis* is sitting here
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Loomis, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten >
Helaine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Helaine - The Dusty Road
Malbek - Campsite
Isabel - Hedge Path
Draz - Hedge Path
Meren - Hedge Path

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten > *Knuckle* hacks Draz's body hard.
*Venum* blasts Draz's left foot hard.
Meren pounds *Loomis*'s body very hard.
You hack *Loomis*'s left arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten >
Helaine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten >
You hack *Loomis*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten > kill $target$
Venum assumes an offensive striking posture.
You do the best you can!
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Beaten >
*Loomis* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Meren avoids being bashed by *Koresh* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > nar loomis beat

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Loomis shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Loomis has been spotted!'
Meren pounds *Koresh*'s left leg.
*Knuckle* tries to hack Draz, but he parries successfully.
*Venum* blasts Draz's left leg very hard.
*Gryk* tries to pound Helaine, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
bash
You narrate 'loomis beat'
*Loomis* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You hack *Knuckle*'s head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Wounded > Helaine unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Knuckle*, who is stabbed repeatedly.


Meren panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
Meren leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.
Draz narrates 'venum crit'

+*
Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!


*Koresh* leaves south.

*
Helaine barely strikes *Gryk*'s left leg.

+=
*Gryk* sends Helaine sprawling with a powerful bash!
Helaine panics, and attempts to flee!

kill $target$
- bash
-=
Your bash at *Knuckle* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > Malbek has arrived from the
north, riding a gray palfrey.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > You hack *Knuckle*'s body.
*Venum* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!
Malbek leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered >
You hack *Knuckle*'s body hard.
*Gryk* pounds Helaine's body into bloody fragments!
*Venum* blasts Draz's body hard.

kill $target$
stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$

Helaine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 78.9 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, moderately heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > *Gryk* leaves south.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > look
You do the best you can!

stat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered >
You hack *Knuckle*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
kill $target$
Hedge Path
This is a strange spot. You can see the road to the south clearly, but you get
the feeling that they can't see you, due to the darkness, the trees, and most
especially, the 'gate' that blocks this path. There are signs that the bandits
wait here to ambush travelers on the road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Knuckle* is sitting here.
*Venum* is here, fighting Draz.
A raven is here flying around.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > You hack *Knuckle*'s body.
*Venum* blasts Draz's right arm hard.
You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 78.9 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, moderately heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$

*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > You hack *Knuckle*'s body.
*Knuckle* tries to hack Draz, but he parries successfully.
You hack *Knuckle*'s head.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > kill $target$
Helaine narrates 'i crit'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered > bash
*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered >
*Venum* leaves south.

-=+*
*Knuckle* says ''Q'


Draz scythes *Knuckle*'s head hard.
*Knuckle* tries to hack Draz, but he parries successfully.

*+=
*Knuckle* panics, and attempts to flee!

- -
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

=
As *Knuckle* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Knuckle: Battered >
*Knuckle* leaves south.
Draz leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Draz has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Draz leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Draz.

A seasoned Shienaran soldier bursts into tears.
A raven leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

sa
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$
south <-- this is when I hit the south to block for Knuckle after I see him flee

Draz has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the north.

sta
south
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill $target$

Meren has arrived from the south, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
Meren leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Yes, but WHAT do you want to say?
Draz leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Draz.

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Dominus is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.
Draz leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Draz.

Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
Meren has arrived from the south, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Dominus is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You are already standing.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north. <-- didn't notice mob was wiht me haha

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > change mood wimpy

*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Razhak* hacks your right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >
*Venum* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded >
*Venum* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body hard.
Helaine narrates 'need a few'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak:
Wounded >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Venum's left leg with his pound.
*Venum* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left leg very hard.
You hack *Razhak*'s head.
Gryk can't seem to regain
control of himself.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Gryk can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
*Gryk* leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered > nar on 3s
You narrate 'on 3s'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered > nar hit i zerk

*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely tickles Venum's left leg with his pound.
*Razhak* hacks your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered > bash

Draz narrates 'campsite'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
*Venum* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
*Venum* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* hacks your body.
*Venum* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left hand extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > You narrate 'hit i zerk'
Draz narrates 'ic rit isa campsite'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > -
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

=+
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Venum's right leg with his pound.
*Venum* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right arm very hard.
*Razhak* hacks your left leg hard.

**+=-
*Razhak* looks at a seasoned Shienaran soldier.

-
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Gryk* barely pounds a seasoned Shienaran soldier's head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely pounds Venum's left arm.
You hack *Razhak*'s right leg.

nar snicker ok
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
You hack *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered > You narrate 'snicker ok'
Draz has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Meren has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!
Draz scythes *Gryk*'s left foot.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered > nar have hp tho

Meren pounds *Razhak*'s left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered > You narrate 'have hp tho'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
Meren pounds *Razhak*'s right leg.
Draz scythes *Gryk*'s body hard.
*Gryk* pounds a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tickles Venum's right hand with his pound.
*Venum* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's head very hard.
You hack *Razhak*'s right hand.
*Venum* sends a seasoned Shienaran soldier sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered > nar razhak batt
bash
You hack *Razhak*'s left hand.
You narrate 'razhak batt'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered > *Gryk* leaves south.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
*Koresh* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Koresh* blasts Draz's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered > bash

*Koresh* blasts Draz's body.
*Venum* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body into bloody fragments!
You barely hack *Razhak*'s right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Bash who?

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > bash

*Gryk* tries to pound Meren, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Koresh* panics, and attempts to flee!
You hack *Koresh*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Draz: Beaten - Koresh: Beaten >
*Razhak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Razhak* hacks your head hard.
*Koresh* leaves north.
*Koresh* has arrived from the north.

=
*Koresh* leaves south.
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!
Draz leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

+
A seasoned Shienaran soldier barely pounds Venum's body.
*Venum* blasts a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right hand into bloody fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a seasoned Shienaran soldier's death cry.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier cuddles you good night!
Draz has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

*
Draz leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

*+=-
*Gryk* sends Meren sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
You hack *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* hacks your left leg hard.
*Gryk* pounds Meren's right leg hard.
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Razhak: Battered > kill $target$
bash

*Venum* blasts your head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
*Venum* blasts your body.
*Razhak* hacks your left leg very hard.
*Gryk* tries to pound Meren, but he parries successfully.
Helaine narrates 'ill coem back if you can hold off a tick'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Battered >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Battered > *Venum* blasts your body hard.
You barely hack *Razhak*'s left foot.
*Razhak* hacks your left leg hard.
Meren pounds *Gryk*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Gryk* tries to pound Meren, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Meren panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
Helaine narrates 'still got sps jsut cant weave'
Meren leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.

+*
*Knuckle* has arrived from the south.

*
*Knuckle* hacks your right leg.

+=
*Gryk* leaves south.

-
*Knuckle* hacks your right leg.

-=
You dodge a bash from *Venum* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Meren narrates 'you fled
draz?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
*Gryk* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > nar razhak beat i can buff

You intercept *Gryk*'s attack on your mount.
*Gryk* barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > You narrate 'razhak beat i can buff'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
You hack *Razhak*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > nar bashed

You hack *Razhak*'s right arm hard.
You dodge a bash from *Knuckle* who loses his balance and falls!

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > You narrate 'bashed'
Draz narrates 'i crit'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > They
already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
*Gryk* tickles your right leg with his pound.
You hack *Razhak*'s left arm hard.
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten > bash

*Venum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
Draz narrates 'coming'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Beaten >
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* barely pounds your body.
*Knuckle* hacks your right leg.
*Venum* blasts your body.

-
Draz has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

=
Draz scythes *Knuckle*'s left arm hard.

+**+=
*Venum* looks at Draz.

-
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Draz leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

=
You hack *Gryk*'s right leg.
*Knuckle* barely hacks your left foot.
*Venum* blasts your left hand.
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered > nar just let me buff
You narrate 'just let me buff'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered >
You hack *Gryk*'s left foot hard.
*Knuckle* hacks your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered > nar gryk also batt
You narrate 'gryk also batt'

look
stat
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered > bash

*Venum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered >
*Venum* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered >
*Gryk* pounds your body.
*Knuckle* hacks your left hand.
*Venum* blasts your left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered > Hedge Path
This is a strange spot. You can see the road to the south clearly, but you get
the feeling that they can't see you, due to the darkness, the trees, and most
especially, the 'gate' that blocks this path. There are signs that the bandits
wait here to ambush travelers on the road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Gryk* is here, fighting YOU!
*Knuckle* is here, fighting YOU!
*Venum* is here, fighting YOU!
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered > You are a 276 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 78.9 lbs and wearing 81.5 lbs, moderately heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 79% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Gryk: Battered > -
*Gryk* tickles your head with his pound.
*Knuckle* barely hacks your right foot.
*Venum* blasts your body hard.

=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Gryk: Beaten >
You hack *Gryk*'s body hard.
*Knuckle* hacks your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Gryk: Beaten >
*Venum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Gryk: Beaten > bash

*Knuckle* hacks your right leg hard.
*Venum* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Helaine narrates 'where'

* R
HP:Beaten MV:Full - Gryk: Beaten >
*Venum* comforts you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Gryk: Beaten >
*Gryk* barely pounds your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Knuckle* hacks your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Venum* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten > Draz narrates '2n 2e'

-=+*
*Gryk* gets a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Gryk* gets a pair of chainmail leggings from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Gryk* gets a staff sheathed in fur from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Gryk* gets a set of chainmail sleeves from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Gryk* gets a thick mail shirt from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
*Gryk* gets a chain coif from the corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier.

*+=
*Gryk* pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Knuckle* hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


- -=
Your bash at *Gryk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten >
Draz narrates '2n 2e 2n is isabel zerk'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Venum* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten >
Draz narrates 'on 3'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten >
You hack *Gryk*'s body hard.
*Knuckle* hacks your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You hack *Gryk*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten > nar 2n 2e
bash
*Knuckle* waves.
You narrate '2n 2e '

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten >
Helaine has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten >
Helaine leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Beaten >
You hack *Gryk*'s left leg very hard.
*Knuckle* barely hacks your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Venum* blasts your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Critical > bash

Helaine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Draz narrates '3 '

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gryk: Critical > Helaine tickles *Knuckle*'s body with her strike.


*Gryk* says 'O fpRX tvl hqs'

-
Meren has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

=
Meren pounds *Venum*'s body.

+*
*Gryk* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Knuckle* hacks your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* blasts your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Battered >
Someone unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *someone*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Knuckle: Beaten >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Draz.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Malbek of the Borderlands is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell helaine gryk is crit
You tell Helaine 'gryk is
crit'
Draz narrates 'on 2 '

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell meren gryk is crit
inv

Draz narrates 'commie ic rit'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You tell Meren 'gryk is crit'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You are carrying:
Nothing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Helaine narrates 'one dead'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Draz narrates 'they crit'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Helaine narrates 'isa died
knuickle died'

* HP:Critical
MV:Haggard >
Draz narrates 'hit commie'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Helaine narrates 'raz dead'

=====

All in all, I think we won that!! :)

Gryk
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: fun stuff

Postby Gryk » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:21 am

lol I mobbed shortly after fml, though no one found it apparently or just didn't loot my garbage

Razhak
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: fun stuff

Postby Razhak » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:21 am

Nonsense anti-flee coding at commie won that!

Terinor
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: fun stuff

Postby Terinor » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:08 pm

Sounds like a nonsense double line bug.

Razhak
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: fun stuff

Postby Razhak » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Nope :P

Contrary to others I dont need bugs to kill me. I just plain failed like 7 or 8 flees :D


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests