Assault on Fal dara

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Gizmo
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Assault on Fal dara

Postby Gizmo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:05 am

So buffer lost stuff... but we chased humans into Fal Dara. Got beat up and killed Kaan. Then log picks up

scan e
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
west
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the west
the wall stretches on, and to the east the road eventually runs to the
northern town gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Rig narrates 'if they hit we should all go berserk'<-- K I shall get them there! Just need to get some bait going

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
nar ellysa malk

Rig narrates 'lol'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You narrate 'ellysa malk'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
where
r
Rig narrates 'maybe not'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gizmo - Road Inside the City Walls
Rig - On the Drawbridge
Rage - On the Drawbridge
Dominus - On the Drawbridge
Naugrim - On the Drawbridge
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Naugrim narrates 'lol'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
nar alone

*Xin* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Rig narrates 'k'
You narrate 'alone'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

h
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
z
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered > [backstab h.human]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
Rig narrates 'well'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
nar on xin 2w malk
You narrate 'on xin 2w malk'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
You try to pierce *Xin*, but he parries successfully.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
nar alone
You narrate 'alone'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
nar no mobs
You narrate 'no mobs'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
You try to pierce *Xin*, but he parries successfully.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
r
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
*Ellysa* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
*Ellysa* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
Rig narrates 'cumming'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
You try to pierce *Xin*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Xin*'s attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
nar all here
You narrate 'all here'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
nar fast
r
You narrate 'fast'
You dodge a bash from *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
Dominus has arrived from the west.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.
Rage has arrived from the west.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ellysa*!
Naugrim tries to slash *Xin*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
Dominus leaves east.
Rage leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
Naugrim tries to slash *Xin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ellysa* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Xin*'s body hard.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
*Xin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Dominus has arrived from the east.
Rage tries to smite *Ellysa*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xin: Battered >
*Xin* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Dominus pounds *Ellysa*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ellysa: Wounded >
*Ellysa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ellysa: Wounded >
*Ellysa* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Dominus pounds *Draz*'s right foot hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rig blasts *Draz*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
3
[k human]
You try to pierce *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dominus: Wounded - Draz: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dominus: Wounded - Draz: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dominus: Wounded - Draz: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dominus: Wounded - Draz: Battered >
3
You try to pierce *Draz*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Draz* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
3
3
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
[k human]
They aren't here.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
3
[k human]
They aren't here.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You follow Rig.

Bend in the Road
The road turns to the east and south here, curving around the city. The
large walls loom above you, protecting the city from invaders. Torches
on the wall provide light to chase away the shadows.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Naugrim has arrived from the east.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You follow Rig.

Road Inside the City Walls
The large stone road is flanked on both sides by the city walls. The
brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating
any hiding spots. To the south is the Dog Gate and to the north the
road turns eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Naugrim has arrived from the north.
Rage has arrived from the north.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You follow Rig.

Road Inside the City Walls
You stand inside the thick city battlements of the town of Fal Dara. The
walls stretching off to the north and south are easily thirty feet high,
and you can occasionally see a guard poke his head over to peer down at
you. There is a small plaque posted on the wall to the right of the gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
Naugrim has arrived from the north.
[k human]
You try to pierce *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draz: Battered > Rig tries to blast *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draz: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Rage smites *Draz*'s right leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draz: Battered > Rage smites *Draz*'s head hard.
A poor trash collector gesticulates strangely.
A poor trash collector panics, and attempts to flee!
A poor trash collector leaves south.
*Draz* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draz: Battered >
nar snicker
3
You narrate 'snicker'
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draz: Battered >
3
You barely pierce *Draz*'s right arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Draz: Beaten >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Draz* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
[backstab h.xin]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
x
[backstab h.xin]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
[backstab h.xin]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [backstab h.xin]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [backstab h.xin]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [backstab h.xin]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
r
3
3
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Road Inside the City Walls
You stand inside the thick city battlements of the town of Fal Dara. The
walls stretching off to the north and south are easily thirty feet high,
and you can occasionally see a guard poke his head over to peer down at
you. There is a small plaque posted on the wall to the right of the gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Dominus the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Dominus has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Dominus leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dominus - Inside the Dog Gate
Rage - Road Inside the City Walls
Naugrim - Road Inside the City Walls
Gizmo - Road Inside the City Walls
Rig - Road Inside the City Walls
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rig leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Rig.

Road Inside the City Walls
The large stone road is flanked on both sides by the city walls. The
brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating
any hiding spots. To the south is the Dog Gate and to the north the
road turns eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Naugrim has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You follow Rig.

Bend in the Road
The road turns to the east and south here, curving around the city. The
large walls loom above you, protecting the city from invaders. Torches
on the wall provide light to chase away the shadows.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
South: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Naugrim has arrived from the south.
Naugrim snickers softly.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You follow Rig.

Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the west
the wall stretches on, and to the east the road eventually runs to the
northern town gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
West: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You follow Rig.

Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the northern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the east and west with a large
gate to east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: West: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.
Rage has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
scan e
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Xin* is standing here.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Dominus narrates 'on s dog'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Rig narrates 'hitting malk'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You follow Rig.

Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
The corpse of a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Kaan is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Xin* is standing here.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.
Rage has arrived from the west.
Rage tries to smite *Ellysa*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
alias x k draz

Rig blasts *Ellysa*'s body extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Ok.
Naugrim slashes *Ellysa*'s head very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
Naugrim slashes *Ellysa*'s left leg very hard.
A Shienaran gate guard joins Ellysa's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
*Ellysa* tickles Rage's right hand with her strike.
Rage smites *Ellysa*'s left leg hard.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
3
*Xin* holds a crystal lightstick above his head.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Ellysa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Xin* tries to pierce Rig, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ellysa* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
r
[k human]
You do the best you can!

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
You try to pierce a Shienaran gate guard, but he parries successfully.
Naugrim slashes a Shienaran gate guard's right arm extremely hard.
Rig blasts *Xin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Xin* barely pierces Rig's body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Rage's body.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Naugrim's body with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Rig's head.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting a Shienaran gate guard.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ellysa* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ellysa* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
east
[k human]
They aren't here.

east
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
west

*Ellysa* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: West: Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[k human]
They aren't here.

east
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
east
[k human]
They aren't here.
Naugrim has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
3
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
south
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
south
south
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
south
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
south
Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road leads to the eastern gate of Fal Dara. The brush and
vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any
hiding spots. The wall surrounds the whole town and stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road to the East Gate
Pine trees lend this back road an invigorating air while giving it a little
distance from the press of humanity. The area retains a feel of the wild
woods, even though it is within the city walls. A well-crafted cabin lies off
to the east, sheltered by the great pines.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Side Road
As the commercial district is left behind, small houses spring up along this
stretch of road. It appears that the road turns along behind the castle off
to the east.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
West: A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'le eek'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Dominus narrates 'no mob bludov'
Rig narrates 'xin beat bashed '

north
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
north
north
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Rig narrates 'xin beat bashed '
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Healthy >
r

You pierce the grizzled veteran's body.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you dodge the attack.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road to the East Gate
Pine trees lend this back road an invigorating air while giving it a little
distance from the press of humanity. The area retains a feel of the wild
woods, even though it is within the city walls. A well-crafted cabin lies off
to the east, sheltered by the great pines.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
north
north

Rig narrates 'nvm'

north
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
north
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road leads to the eastern gate of Fal Dara. The brush and
vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any
hiding spots. The wall surrounds the whole town and stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
north
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'on 2e malk draz fled w'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
west
west
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
West: The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Rage.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Rage has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Bludov* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Bludov* scythes Rage's left arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the west.
[k human]
You pierce *Bludov*'s right arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Bludov: Hurt >
*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Bludov: Hurt >
Rig narrates 'off'
*Draz* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Rage panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Bludov: Hurt >
r
3
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Bludov: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Bludov: Hurt >
*Draz* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Bludov*'s body.
The grizzled veteran scythes your body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Rig narrates 'go 2n x'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Bludov: Scratched >
Rage leaves east.
Naugrim narrates 'bludov'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched >
r
f

*Xin* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched > *Xin* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


Rig narrates 'moar bad guys'


You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Bludov* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
east

*Bludov* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
south
Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Bludov* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
south
south
Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
south
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road leads to the eastern gate of Fal Dara. The brush and
vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any
hiding spots. The wall surrounds the whole town and stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Xin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

south
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Xin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
*Draz* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
*Draz* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Bludov* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
*Bludov* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

r
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Xin*, but he parries successfully.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
west
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Xin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Xin* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
You flee head over heels.
Road to the East Gate
Pine trees lend this back road an invigorating air while giving it a little
distance from the press of humanity. The area retains a feel of the wild
woods, even though it is within the city walls. A well-crafted cabin lies off
to the east, sheltered by the great pines.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Xin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Bludov* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Bludov* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Xin*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran guard joins Xin's fight!
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
south

*Ellysa* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Bludov* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Ellysa* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Bludov* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

f
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
west
A poor trash collector gesticulates strangely.
A poor trash collector panics, and attempts to flee!
A poor trash collector leaves south.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*Bludov* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.


*Bludov* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.


*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

You flee head over heels.
A Small Cabin
This simple but well crafted cabin is home to Hurin the Sniffer. Other
than a bed and dresser there are few things of interest here. This cabin
is rarely used as Hurin is usually out tracking down criminals.
[ obvious exits: W ]
West: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Hurin the Sniffer is here, smelling the air.
Road to the East Gate
Pine trees lend this back road an invigorating air while giving it a little
distance from the press of humanity. The area retains a feel of the wild
woods, even though it is within the city walls. A well-crafted cabin lies off
to the east, sheltered by the great pines.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Bludov* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Xin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Ellysa* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
*Xin* pierces your right hand very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
*Xin* pierces your body hard.
A Shienaran guard joins Ellysa's fight!
You try to pierce *Ellysa*, but she deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge *Ellysa*'s attempt to strike you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

west

You swiftly dodge *Xin*'s attempt to pierce you.

You flee head over heels.
A Small Cabin
This simple but well crafted cabin is home to Hurin the Sniffer. Other
than a bed and dresser there are few things of interest here. This cabin
is rarely used as Hurin is usually out tracking down criminals.
[ obvious exits: W ]
West: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Hurin the Sniffer is here, smelling the air.
Road to the East Gate
Pine trees lend this back road an invigorating air while giving it a little
distance from the press of humanity. The area retains a feel of the wild
woods, even though it is within the city walls. A well-crafted cabin lies off
to the east, sheltered by the great pines.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Bludov* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Xin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
Dominus narrates 'many'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Xin*, but he dodges the attack.
A Shienaran guard joins Xin's fight!
You swiftly dodge *Xin*'s attempt to pierce you.
*Bludov* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
f
west
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the north.


Rig narrates 'nod'


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ellysa*!


*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road leads to the eastern gate of Fal Dara. The brush and
vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any
hiding spots. The wall surrounds the whole town and stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
west
north

*Bludov* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
north
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Bludov* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Xin* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Bludov* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
*Bludov* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Naugrim narrates 'eeeek'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched > A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched > *Xin* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Rage narrates 'blud back'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched >
f

A Shienaran gate guard slashes your head very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The grizzled veteran joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A Shienaran guard bellows ']KoH[[z [rAgEq n[ZGo ujP cys\P C[ BcRXoz YGZ X[QR ?XHgl'
*Ellysa* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

west

A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body hard.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you dodge the attack.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a Shienaran guard's attempt to slash you.


Xin calls for the gate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper nods.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the gate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the gate.

You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road leads to the eastern gate of Fal Dara. The brush and
vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any
hiding spots. The wall surrounds the whole town and stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
*Xin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Bludov* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
north
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from *Bludov* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!

north
west

*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the gate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the gate.
The grizzled veteran says 'ubU vCyyxtTo oe^ ?Sbn tR_ Rqc^\G SxPn jtA]ps '
A Shienaran guard bellows 'M_whY`z fi_Mt\ ii@CA oGs ix\zA aD lFB?^z hxW `cFD i?YPi'
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your left leg very hard.


Naugrim narrates 'maybe v shud go out?'


*Ellysa* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.


Xin calls for the gate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper nods.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the gate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the gate.
Rig narrates 'interdasting'
*Ellysa* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

north
west
You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
*Xin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Bludov* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Ellysa* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Bludov* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Xin: Beaten >
*Bludov* scythes your left hand into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the gate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the gate.
The grizzled veteran says '`kI g]zxEvWG rQG RY_v ZQN GTCIq\ mEfV _OYKmX '
A Shienaran guard bellows 'GBZMcnh RdDgOa ]AKB_ \rX Ms]cR E\ k^DsZ_ EBJ fNgk vwIXq'
*Ellysa* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

north
west

*Bludov* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Dominus narrates 'out'


Rig narrates 'is gizmo aliveeee'


Xin calls for the gate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper nods.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the gate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the gate.


The grizzled veteran says 'A@J K]MbPKvK kdU `vqq int fIbyJn LEVN GWZTv` '
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the gate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the gate.
A Shienaran guard bellows 'lxMhyfg JkNgmC He?X? ?FT ?SKRX Vq PeQBZW cXC P\g_ @R[Ix'
*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
west
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

west
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
west
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
West: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
The corpse of Kaan is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
west
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the northern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the east and west with a large
gate to east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.

west
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the west
the wall stretches on, and to the east the road eventually runs to the
northern town gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
Bend in the Road
The road turns to the east and south here, curving around the city. The
large walls loom above you, protecting the city from invaders. Torches
on the wall provide light to chase away the shadows.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

south
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
Road Inside the City Walls
The large stone road is flanked on both sides by the city walls. The
brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating
any hiding spots. To the south is the Dog Gate and to the north the
road turns eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
south
Road Inside the City Walls
You stand inside the thick city battlements of the town of Fal Dara. The
walls stretching off to the north and south are easily thirty feet high,
and you can occasionally see a guard poke his head over to peer down at
you. There is a small plaque posted on the wall to the right of the gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

south
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Inside the Dog Gate
A small iron gate is built into the wall to the west. This gate is rarely
used and only guarded by a few men. To the east the Keep looms over the
city, and the road to the south leads into the city itself.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Naugrim narrates 'gizmo is in egate?!?!'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
This huge stone road runs to the north and south. Just to the north
lies the Dog Gate and the road to the south takes a sharp bend eastward.
Torches line the wall providing dim but adequate light.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
This large paved road takes a sharp bend to the north and east. The
outer wall of the city lies to the west and has been cleared of all
vegetation. To the north the road stretches on and to the east it leads
back into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
East: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A lantern has been left here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
east
east
east
north
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A man is here.
South: A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
West: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A man is here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
north
Merchants Row
This street is part of the commercial district of Fal Dara. To the north lies
an inn called "The Peaceful Knight's Rest" and to the south lies a tavern full
of cheer. To the east lies the main road to the keep, and to the west lies a
small square that appears quite empty.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A gleeman is here, playing a lute.
East: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: A good humored broker stands here, conducting his trades.
West: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Crossing
Northward along the thoroughfare lies the great keep of Fal Dara. Running to
the east and west is the row of shops where local merchants ply their trades.
The ceaseless banging of a smithy comes from the east, while the equally
unmistakeable sounds of a tavern come from the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
East: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
South: A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
West: A man is here.
A bag lies open, with brown kaf beans inside.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > On the Drawbridge <--- OK bait is set. Someone will chase me
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A bag lies open, with brown kaf beans inside.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Dominus the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
nar holy fucking
Rig looks at you.
You narrate 'holy fucking'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Naugrim says 'hi'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
nar i got 9 east flee
You narrate 'i got 9 east flee'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Rig hisses 'lol'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Rig narrates 'lol'
Naugrim narrates 'lol'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
where
r
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gizmo - On the Drawbridge
Rage - On the Drawbridge
Dominus - On the Drawbridge
Naugrim - On the Drawbridge
Rig - On the Drawbridge
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
nar got my ass beat because of it
You narrate 'got my ass beat because of it'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
l
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A bag lies open, with brown kaf beans inside.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Dominus the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

where
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gizmo - On the Drawbridge
Rage - On the Drawbridge
Dominus - On the Drawbridge
Naugrim - On the Drawbridge
Rig - On the Drawbridge
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
stat
You are a 91 year old female trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 4 inches, and you weigh 190.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 15.2 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:8 Wil:8 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 153, Dodging bonus: 139, Parrying bonus: 150
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 186 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK
- NOTICE

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
inv
You are carrying:
the severed head of Kaan the Human slain in Shienar

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
give head rig
You give the severed head of Kaan the Human slain in Shienar to Rig.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Naugrim says 'scent'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
nar i scalped the corpse tho

The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Rig puts the severed head of Kaan the Human slain in Shienar in a small purse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You narrate 'i scalped the corpse tho'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
stat
r
You are a 91 year old female trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 4 inches, and you weigh 190.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 15.2 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:8 Wil:8 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 153, Dodging bonus: 139, Parrying bonus: 150
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 186 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK
- NOTICE
*Bludov* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.<--- he is brave man.

3
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
3
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 186 hit points.
*Bludov* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched > Rig blasts *Bludov*'s right leg very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Scratched >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s body.
You tickle *Bludov*'s body with your pierce.
You barely pierce *Bludov*'s body.
Dominus barely pounds *Bludov*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Hurt >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Hurt >
*Xin* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Hurt >
change wimp 100

Rig panics, and attempts to flee!
You dodge a bash from *Bludov* who loses his balance and falls!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Hurt > You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Bludov: Hurt >
*Xin* tries to pierce Rig, but he dodges the attack.
Dominus pounds *Bludov*'s right arm.
You barely pierce *Bludov*'s head.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dominus: Wounded - Bludov: Hurt >
*Xin* pierces Rig's left foot.
Rage tries to smite *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dominus: Wounded - Bludov: Hurt >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ellysa*!<---- WHY ME THO
Naugrim tries to slash *Ellysa*, but she parries successfully.


You dodge a bash from *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

nar ge ton fc

*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


*Xin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Ellysa* barely strikes Naugrim's body.

You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: *Xin* is standing here.
South: A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
You narrate 'ge ton fc'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
You pierce the grizzled veteran's body hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched >
A Shienaran guard leaves south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the grizzled veteran: Scratched >
f
west
You panic and attempt to flee!


The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you dodge the attack.
An elite Shienaran guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!


A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.

You flee head over heels.
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A bag lies open, with brown kaf beans inside.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Xin, riding a shadow stallion.
*Xin* is here, fighting Naugrim.
*Ellysa* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Draz* is here, fighting Rage, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Bludov* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Draz.
Dominus the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Bludov.
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting Ellysa.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Rage avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!
Naugrim narrates 'i am on fc sat'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Xin* tickles Naugrim's body with his pierce.
Naugrim slashes *Ellysa*'s left hand very hard.
Dominus barely pounds *Bludov*'s body.

north
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Rig leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
South: *Xin* is here, fighting Naugrim.
A bag lies open, with brown kaf beans inside.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
south
h
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A bag lies open, with brown kaf beans inside.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Xin* is here, fighting Naugrim.
*Ellysa* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Draz* is here, fighting Rage, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Bludov* is here, fighting Dominus, riding a gray palfrey.
Rage the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Draz.
Dominus the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Bludov.
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting Ellysa.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
z
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Rage who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Xin* barely pierces Naugrim's right arm.
*Ellysa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Ellysa* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Ellysa* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
z

Rig has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Ellysa* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Draz* intercepts Rig's attack on his mount.
Rig barely blasts *Draz*'s body.
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
*Xin* barely pierces Naugrim's body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
z
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
z

Dominus avoids being bashed by *Bludov* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
z
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Naugrim tries to slash *Xin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xin* barely pierces Naugrim's right leg.
*Draz* scythes Rage's body hard.
Dominus barely pounds *Bludov*'s body.
Dominus sends *Bludov* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Xin* avoids being bashed by Naugrim who loses his balance and falls!

z
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
3
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
3
[k human]
You tickle *Draz*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
r

*Draz* avoids being bashed by Rage who loses his balance and falls!

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
3
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
3
You pierce *Draz*'s body.
Naugrim tries to slash *Xin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xin* barely pierces Naugrim's body.
*Draz* scythes Rage's body.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's right arm hard.
Dominus barely pounds *Bludov*'s body.
*Xin* barely pierces Naugrim's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered > Rig clambers to his feet.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* intercepts Rig's attack on his mount.
Rig tries to blast *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rage: Beaten - Draz: Battered >
nar i low beat
3
3
You narrate 'i low beat'
*Draz* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
You pierce *Ellysa*'s right arm.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
*Ellysa* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Ellysa*, but she deflects the blow.
*Xin* pierces Naugrim's left leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
q

Dominus avoids being bashed by *Bludov* who loses his balance and falls!
Naugrim sends *Xin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
3
*Bludov* avoids being bashed by Dominus who loses his balance and falls!
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Rage smites *Xin*'s head into bloody fragments!

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Ellysa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ellysa: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Ellysa* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
You pierce *Xin*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Xin* panics, and attempts to flee!

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Battered - Xin: Beaten >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Naugrim narrates 'fuck it just gonna berk'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Battered - Xin: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Battered - Xin: Beaten >
*Draz* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Battered - Xin: Beaten >
*Draz* scythes Rig's body hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Naugrim: Battered - Xin: Beaten >
3
3
Rig tries to blast *Draz*, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* scythes Rig's body hard.
You pierce *Xin*'s head extremely hard.
*Xin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rage smites *Xin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Naugrim slashes *Xin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Xin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Xin*'s death cry.
[k human]
You barely pierce *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Rage tries to smite *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered > You pierce *Draz*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered >
t
nar rip xin
Dominus gets a water skin from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a lantern from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Xin.
Dominus gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Xin.
[take all corpse]
You get a dark oak javelin from the corpse of Xin.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Xin.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Xin.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Xin.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Xin.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Xin.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Xin.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Xin.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered > You narrate 'rip xin'
Naugrim narrates 'rip'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered >
3
You pierce *Draz*'s left arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Rig avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!
*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Naugrim slashes *Ellysa*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered >
Dominus avoids being bashed by *Bludov* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Battered >
3

Rig sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten > Rage smites *Draz*'s body.
You pierce *Draz*'s body.
Rig blasts *Draz*'s right arm hard.
Rig narrates 'berk'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten >
q
3
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ellysa*!<--- WHYYYYY

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Naugrim sends *Ellysa* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

put all pack
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten >
Naugrim slashes *Ellysa*'s left arm very hard.
*Ellysa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten >
3
*Bludov* avoids being bashed by Dominus who loses his balance and falls!
You put a crystal lightstick in a backpack.
You put an oilstone in a backpack.
You put a gold ring in a backpack.
You put a gold ring in a backpack.
You put a camouflaged hood in a backpack.
You put a bearskin tunic in a backpack.
You put a backpack in a backpack.
You put a dark oak javelin in a backpack.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Ellysa* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Ellysa* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Draz: Beaten >
3
Rage smites *Draz*'s body.
You pierce *Draz*'s head.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rig blasts *Ellysa*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Ellysa* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You pierce *Ellysa*'s right leg.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Ellysa: Critical >
Naugrim narrates 'bashed fc'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Ellysa: Critical >
Naugrim slashes *Ellysa*'s right hand hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Ellysa: Critical >
*Bludov* sends Dominus sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Ellysa: Critical >
*Ellysa* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Ellysa* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Naugrim tries to slash *Ellysa*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
3
3
Rig blasts *Ellysa*'s head extremely hard.
*Ellysa* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[k human]
You pierce *Ellysa*'s left foot very hard.
*Ellysa* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ellysa*'s death cry.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s body hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Rig blasts *Bludov*'s left foot.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
t

Rig blasts *Bludov*'s body hard.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s body hard.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's left leg hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
3
[take all corpse]
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a sapphire collar from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a set of oiled chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a walking staff from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ellysa.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ellysa.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s right leg.
Naugrim barely slashes *Bludov*'s body.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's body.
*Bludov* tries to scythe Rig, but he parries successfully.
*Bludov* scythes Naugrim's body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
3
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Naugrim narrates 'rip'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
r
3
3
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
3
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 5(372) hit and 132(237) movement points.
You have scored 51180544 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2319456 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 340 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Gizmo the Queen of Aridhol (Level 39).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Dominus pounds *Bludov*'s body.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's right arm hard.
*Bludov* scythes Rig's left arm hard.
*Bludov* scythes Naugrim's left arm.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's body hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar i have

*Bludov* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'i have '

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Naugrim sends *Bludov* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar 5
You narrate '5'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar hp
3
You narrate 'hp'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s body.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig narrates 'lol'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s head.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar lmfao

The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'lmfao'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s right leg very hard.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s head hard.
Dominus pounds *Bludov*'s right hand hard.
Dominus narrates 'he zerk'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s body hard.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s body hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'same'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s head hard.
Dominus pounds *Bludov*'s right arm hard.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's body.
*Bludov* barely scythes Rig's body.
*Bludov* scythes Naugrim's left foot hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Dominus narrates 'i think'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's head very hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar no he chains

Rig sends *Bludov* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'no he chains'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig barely blasts *Bludov*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar yes he zerk
You narrate 'yes he zerk'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s right arm hard.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s body hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Nevaeh narrates 'sup'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
l bludov
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s body.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s body hard.
Dominus pounds *Bludov*'s body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are thirsty.
Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony of Rig stops glowing...

Bludov is in awful condition.

*Bludov* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn around neck> a pendant of black quartz
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a bronze chain scourge
<worn about waist> a silver-worked weapons belt
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.
Naugrim beams a smile at *Bludov*.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s right arm hard.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's body hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s body hard.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s right leg.
Dominus pounds *Bludov*'s body hard.
*Bludov* scythes Dominus's body hard.
*Bludov* scythes Rig's left arm hard.
*Bludov* scythes Naugrim's body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rig blasts *Bludov*'s body.
Naugrim slashes *Bludov*'s right leg hard.
*Bludov* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bludov*'s death cry.

Ellysa
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Re: Assault on Fal dara

Postby Ellysa » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:00 am

Almost exactly 15 mins after that (which I think was my second RIP to you!), I dropped out of Circle into this:

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > The Crossing
Northward along the thoroughfare lies the great keep of Fal Dara. Running to
the east and west is the row of shops where local merchants ply their trades.
The ceaseless banging of a smithy comes from the east, while the equally
unmistakeable sounds of a tavern come from the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A man is here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Rig bellows 'now that ur bonded you can pk somewhere else'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alaina narrates 'they al'

ride wild
* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > wh
You start riding him.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Alaina - On the Drawbridge
Draz - On the Drawbridge
Ellysa - The Crossing
Zhai - Inner Gate of the Keep

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
A soldier has arrived from the west.

scan n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > 1
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

11
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 139 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

emb
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > n
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

scan n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > *Rig* is here, fighting Alaina, riding a shadow stallion.
Lady Alaina Hawthorn is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a warhorse.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Gizmo* is here, fighting Draz.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting Alaina.
*Torgor* is here, fighting Draz mending a weapon.
*Rage* is here, fighting Draz.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > n
is gizmo
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Kaan is lying here.
A steel bracer lies here, glinting dully.
A small bracelet formed delicately of sungwood has been dropped here.
A solid set of leather gauntlets rests here.
A necklace of shiny black links has been dropped here.
A small piece of fabric blends in with the ground here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Zhai the Defender is here, fighting Rig, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Rig* is here, fighting Alaina, riding a shadow stallion.
Lady Alaina Hawthorn is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a warhorse.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Gizmo* is here, fighting Draz.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting Alaina.
*Torgor* is here, fighting Draz mending a weapon.
*Rage* is here, fighting Draz.

[channel 'ice spikes']ting MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Torgor* pierces Draz's body.
You sense Alaina is channeling saidar.

=
*Fiddler* tries to slash Alaina, but she deflects the blow.
*Rage* tries to hack Draz, but he parries successfully.
*Gizmo* barely pierces Draz's right leg.
*Torgor* barely pierces Draz's left hand.

+l
*k dark
Cancelled.
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k trolloc]
*Gizmo* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit her.
Draz narrates 'hit 2n crossing alaina flee dont buff rig'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Scratched >
*Fiddler* leaves north.
Zhai sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Scratched > is rage
You do the best you can!

[channel 'ice spikes']ting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Alaina strikes *Rig*'s body.
Zhai pounds *Rig*'s right arm hard.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce Draz, but he parries successfully.
Draz scythes *Gizmo*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
*Torgor* pierces Draz's body.

-
You sense Alaina is channeling saidar.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!


Draz narrates 'no target rage and rig'

-
Zhai narrates 'zerking'

=
You lost control of Saidar!
*Rage* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Hurt >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Hurt > is rage

You try to hit *Gizmo*, but she deflects the blow.
*Rage* hacks Draz's body hard.
*Gizmo* pierces Draz's right leg.
*Torgor* pierces Draz's body.
*Torgor* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Torgor* pierces Draz's body.l - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Hurt >
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Zhai pounds *Rig*'s body.
*Torgor* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Alaina unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Rig*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Torgor* leaves south.
*Torgor* has arrived from the south.

=
You sense Alaina is channeling saidar.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Rage* hacks Draz's head.
*Gizmo* pierces Draz's left leg.


Draz looks at *Rig*.

-
*Rage* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rage*.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Hurt > is rage
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Rage* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Rage* leaves south.

+
*Gizmo* pierces Draz's left leg.
Alaina's icy spikes shred *Rig*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
*Gizmo* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a raven-clasped belt of tightly woven steel from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a leather baldric from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a clasp of blackened bronze from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a black diamond signet ring from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets a black diamond signet ring from the corpse of Rig.
*Gizmo* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Rig.

*
Zhai tries to pound *Gizmo*, but she parries successfully.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from *Gizmo*'s face!

+
Draz sends *Gizmo* sprawling with a powerful bash!


Alaina strikes *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!

=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Hurt >
Alaina strikes *Gizmo*'s body very hard.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry. I think that was Rage mobbing?!
You hit *Gizmo*'s left leg very hard.
Draz scythes *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Wounded >
You sense Alaina is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Draz: Wounded - Gizmo: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' dark

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...ounded - Gizmo: Wounded >

-
Zhai pounds *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!

*
Alaina strikes *Gizmo*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!
Zhai pounds *Gizmo*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Draz scythes *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!
Alaina releases streaks of Fire at *Gizmo*, who screams in pain.

*
*Gizmo* leaves north.

+
*Gizmo* has arrived from the north.
Draz scythes *Gizmo*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!


Zhai leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
Alaina tries to strike *Gizmo*, but she parries successfully.

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your icy spikes shred *Gizmo*'s guts, causing her insides to flow outside.
*Gizmo* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gizmo*'s death cry.


Was a lucky ending for me. Thanks Rage for starting it all the way down in 4k.

Dukug
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Assault on Fal dara

Postby Dukug » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:13 am

Got beat up and killed Kaan.


Easier said than done! *wink* Kaan.

Also you'd have a more complete buffer if you turned brief mode on. Removing all the room descriptions would leave more room for everything else.

Gizmo
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Assault on Fal dara

Postby Gizmo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:44 pm

I usually have it off. Not sure why it's on honestly. But my buffer is usually pretty small anyway.

Kaan
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Re: Assault on Fal dara

Postby Kaan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Dukug wrote:
Got beat up and killed Kaan.


Easier said than done! *wink* Kaan.

Also you'd have a more complete buffer if you turned brief mode on. Removing all the room descriptions would leave more room for everything else.


I love it, though, how both of GIzmo's logs start with me dead... ^-^

It was a fun evening overall! Zhai came and became Draz and my hero when we were outnumbered and crit kajin/commie. And Ellysa was there for the entire evening, as well!

Gizmo
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Assault on Fal dara

Postby Gizmo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:24 pm

They better of gave you my whole set Ellysa. Also me looting rig is what killed me. I hit loot corpse and then put in a flee command. But got bashed before the flee command went through. Then got rekt and auto wimpy took me out and I fled back into the room.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests