A Yarble Slappin'

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
FONGLEE
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

A Yarble Slappin'

Postby FONGLEE » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:39 pm

A Yarble Slappin’ in a Large Manor House…

nar hate fermin
You narrate 'hate fermin'

Razhak narrates 'nods, he hates us too'

op bush
It's already open!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates 'how can i come in keep'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

Ghraak narrates 'fermin killed guard'

Loomis narrates 'fermin locked it'

Razhak narrates 'he always does'

Ghraak narrates 'why the fuck does he have to be an ahole'

[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

Razhak narrates 'because he is on all his alts'

Loomis narrates 'because its just who he is'

*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

[diag h.human]
Fermin is in excellent condition.
*Fermin* pierces your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
You try to pound *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.
*Fermin* pierces your right leg.
*Fermin* closes the bush.

You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* barely pierces your body.

nar on his ass bush

You narrate 'on his ass bush'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
*Fermin* pierces your right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy > [bash ]

*Fermin* pierces your right leg.

-=
You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* barely pierces your head.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

Razhak narrates 'i loaded down with eq'

You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
You spit over your shoulder.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
*Fermin* barely pierces your body.

*Fermin* nods in agreement.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >

You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* barely pierces your body.
*Zyonel* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A bloodstock stallion has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
*Zyonel* blasts your body.

sigh
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
You sigh.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >

Razhak narrates 'need to re-eq ghraak first'

0
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your right arm hard.
You flee head over heels.
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
Here, among the foothills of the Mountains of Dhoom, lies the entrance to
Tarwin's Gap. Small rocks litter the ground, lying among the sparse tufts
of tough, wiry grass and the rare wildflower. Just to the north is the gap
itself, flanked by the black rock of the mountains, while a pair of paths
lead east and west, leading up and into the mountains themselves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Zyonel* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Loomis narrates '2-3'
*Fermin* pierces your left foot.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
*Fermin* pierces your right arm hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Zyonel* blasts your left arm very hard.

f
e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
East Path
Little black rocks litter the ground, making footing in the already narrow
path even more treacherous. The jagged black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom
stab into the sky to the east, as well as to the west across the gap, which
lies under the path. The path heads west towards the gap, and continues
north through the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > East Path
The path dips diagonally, bending around a jumble of boulders to the north.
Under the ledge to the west, Tarwin's Gap makes its way through the Mountains
of Dhoom, and slipping and falling down the slope is all too likely. The black
granite of the mountains to the other side blocks passage, letting the path
continue to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > East Path
This path continues to the south and west, winding its way through the jagged
edges of the mountains. The path appears to be quite worn, and well travelled.
[ obvious exits: S W ]

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Razhak narrates 'jump out G?'

e

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
Tall wooden logs are driven side-by-side into the ground to the east and west
of this spot to form the south wall of Lockshear's only line of defense. A
swinging gate, crafted of the wood and reinforced with iron bands, provides
access through the palisades walls for the busy villagers. To the northwest the
backside of the stables can be seen, and to the northeast the tall tower of the
village grain silo can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
cl gate

Ok.

A Large Manor House
Something is wrong here, stepping inside the large manor reveals that
immediately. The grand looking home is falling apart at a rate that seems
abnormal compared to the structures around it. Inside the dark is reluctant to
be pushed back, shadows are thrown in every corner to contrast the invading
light. What little furniture that has not been carted off by the locals is
covered in dust and webs. Shrouded by shadow but still somewhat visible a small
door can be seen set in the east wall and a rickety looking set of stairs leads
up into deeper darkness.
[ obvious exits: E W U ]

Loomis narrates 'they chasin u ls?'

d
In a Hidden Basement
Descending down into the darkness reveals a basement made of brick and mortar.
Suprisingly considering the condition of the rest of the manor this room is
well kept and clean. A wooden desk sits against the south wall with an unlit
candle and a number of loose papers on its top. Oddly a number of cots are
scattered around the room, each with rumpled blankets and dented pillows.
[ obvious exits: U ]
Galnorn the dark myrmidon lounges in the shadows.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae the keeper of the shadow stands here.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

You narrate 'aye'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Loomis narrates 'go kk if u need'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fong - In a Hidden Basement
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

Razhak narrates 'Ghraak jump out'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
alias pk cl hiddenhatch
Ok.

Razhak narrates 'i cant come to you in keep atm'

[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fong - In a Hidden Basement
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
nar am in ilsae
You narrate 'am in ilsae'

[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fong - In a Hidden Basement
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'G?'
Ghraak narrates 'am akkad'

Loomis narrates 'heh'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
alias pkk cl bolthole
Ok.

scan u

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
nar scent
You narrate 'scent'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
p
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fong - In a Hidden Basement
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

Razhak narrates 'you arent akkad'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Razhak narrates 'dude.. i am on foot losing mvs'

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
scan u

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
alias pk diag h.human
Ok.

Razhak narrates 'getting horse'

Loomis narrates 'fong still ok?'

You narrate 'aye'

You narrate 'doubt they come in here'

You narrate 'is faint here tho'

You narrate 'so 1 is dism or has gone elsewhere'

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Loomis narrates 'nods i chillin gap'

You narrate 'smells have gone'

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Fong - In a Hidden Basement

Loomis narrates 'not gap'

Loomis narrates 'maybe trying to trap in doors up'

You narrate 'aye' <—————— I am very articulate.

You narrate 'let us see'

op hiddenhatch
It's already open!

Razhak narrates 'i here'

You narrate 'not 1up'

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Razhak - Manor House - Backroom
Fong - In a Hidden Basement
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

Loomis narrates 'faint gap no'

You narrate 'faint now'
A shadow stallion leaves up.

Loomis narrates 'gone'

Loomis narrates 'maybe they gettin a 3rd'

You narrate 'scent Raz'

scan u

*Fermin* is standing here.

Razhak narrates 'they 1w oakdoor'

You narrate 'fermin 1up'

Loomis narrates '3 of em?'

Razhak narrates 'was 2'

Loomis narrates 'nods'

*Zyonel* is standing here.
*Fermin* is standing here.

You narrate 'two 1up wait'

nar wtf they left

Loomis narrates 'i zone'

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You narrate 'wtf they left'

p
o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Razhak - A Large Manor House - In the Shadowed Room
Fong - In a Hidden Basement
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

Razhak narrates 'nods'

Razhak narrates 'they 1w'

Razhak narrates 'with mobs'

Razhak narrates 'they inside'

op hiddenhatch
Ok.

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
scan u
*Zyonel* is standing here.

Razhak narrates 'on in oakdoor'

nar zyonel 1up
You narrate 'zyonel 1up'

Loomis narrates 'omw'

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Manor House - Backroom
The stench of old death fills this small room. The walls are splattered with
dark brown stains and the furnishings are shattered into kindling and spread
about the room. The air is foul and hard to breath, leaving the lungs tight and
heart compressed.
[ obvious exits: W D ]
*Zyonel* is standing here.
*Zyonel* blasts your head.

You pound *Zyonel*'s right leg.
*Zyonel* barely blasts your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Scratched >
cl door
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Scratched >

You barely pound *Zyonel*'s left leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Scratched >

The door is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Scratched >

*Zyonel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Scratched >

*Zyonel* blasts your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Scratched >
nar on zyonel 1up ilsae

The door closes quietly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zyonel: Scratched >

*Zyonel* barely blasts your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >
8
You narrate ‘on zyonel 1up ilsae'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >

You pound *Zyonel*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >

Loomis narrates 'on'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >

The door is opened from the other side.

nar berking
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >
*Fermin* tickles your body with his pierce.

1
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >
1
You narrate 'berking'
*Aurelius* has arrived from the west.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >
[bash ]
You dodge a bash from *Zyonel* who loses his balance and falls!


*Fermin* pierces your body.

-
=
+
*Fermin* closes the door.

*
*Fermin* pierces your left leg hard.
*Fermin* closes the hiddenhatch.

*
*Aurelius* pounds your right arm hard.

+
=
-

*Fermin* nods in agreement.

-
=
*Aurelius* barely pounds your right hand.
*Fermin* barely pierces your head.
You pound *Zyonel*'s body hard.
Your bash at *Zyonel* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Scratched >

*Fermin* pierces your body.
You pound *Zyonel*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
nar on three lol
You narrate ‘on three lol'
The door is opened from the other side.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

*Fermin* barely pierces your head.
You pound *Zyonel*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

You dodge a bash from *Aurelius* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
b

A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west. <————————— Cavalry!!!
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
Razhak tries to hack *Aurelius*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* closes the door.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt > Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your left arm.
You barely pound *Zyonel*'s body.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s body into bloody fragments!
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You pound *Zyonel*'s body.
*Zyonel* blasts your left arm hard.
Razhak narrates 'hit in'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

*Aurelius* now follows *Fermin*.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Loomis narrates 'on 1u'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

*Aurelius* is now a member of *Fermin*'s group.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
You barely pound *Zyonel*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he parries successfully.
*Aurelius* pounds your right arm hard.
*Fermin* barely pierces your body.
You pound *Zyonel*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

*Zyonel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Loomis opens the door.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
Razhak sends *Aurelius* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
b

A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s body into bloody fragments!
Loomis pierces *Aurelius*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces your body.
*Zyonel* blasts your left arm very hard.
Loomis pierces *Aurelius*'s left foot hard.
*Fermin* pierces your right leg hard.
Ghraak has arrived from the west.
*Fermin* closes the door.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
Loomis opens the door.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
Razhak narrates 'zerk'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Fermin swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s body into bloody fragments!
Loomis pierces *Aurelius*'s body very hard.
*Fermin* pierces your left leg hard.
*Zyonel* blasts your left arm hard.
*Fermin* closes the door.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Aurelius* panics, and attempts to flee!
Loomis pierces *Aurelius*'s body extremely hard.
*Aurelius* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
[bash ]
Loomis now follows Razhak.

fol razhak

1
-Cancelled.
You now follow Razhak.

1
1
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Ghraak who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >
[bash ]


Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Aurelius* panics, and attempts to flee!
Loomis pierces *Aurelius*'s body very hard.
*Aurelius* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Aurelius* pounds your right arm hard.
*Fermin* pierces your body.

-
=
You are now a member of Razhak's group.
Loomis is now a member of Razhak's group.

+
*Aurelius* opens the door.
Loomis closes the door.

*
Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Aurelius* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Aurelius* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
=-
You dodge a bash from *Zyonel* who loses his balance and falls!


Fermin avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!
Razhak narrates 'keep closed'

-
=
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Aurelius* pounds your head.
*Fermin* pierces your left arm hard.
You pound *Zyonel*'s left leg.
Your bash at *Zyonel* sends him sprawling!
Ghraak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* barely pierces your body.
You pound *Zyonel*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Hurt >

*Zyonel* blasts your left arm hard.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak tries to hack *Aurelius*, but he parries successfully.
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* barely pierces your right leg.
You pound *Zyonel*'s right arm.
*Aurelius* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!
*Aurelius* panics, and attempts to flee!

op hiddenhatch
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
1
Ok.

1
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
b
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
[bash ]


Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* closes the hiddenhatch.

-
=+
You dodge a bash from *Aurelius* who loses his balance and falls!

*
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak tries to hack *Aurelius*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc clambers to his feet.
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* barely pierces your left leg.

*+
=
*Zyonel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >

*Fermin* looks at *Aurelius*.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >

*Aurelius* pounds Razhak's left leg hard.
*Zyonel* blasts your body.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Loomis tries to pierce *Aurelius*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
*Aurelius* opens the door.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
Ghraak closes the door.

op hiddenhatch
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >

A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
Razhak sends *Aurelius* sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
op hiddenhatch

Fermin swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Zyonel* blasts your body.
Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s body into bloody fragments!
Loomis pierces *Aurelius*'s body very hard.
*Fermin* pierces your left foot.
Razhak hacks *Aurelius*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Aurelius* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aurelius*'s death cry.
*Fermin* pierces your right hand hard.
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s head.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
Ok.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
op hiddenhatch
[bash ]

Cancelled.
It's already open!
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Ghraak who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
It's already open!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
op hiddenhatch
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
It's already open!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
op hiddenhatch

*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You pound *Zyonel*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
b
It's already open!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
[bash ]
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s right arm hard.


-=
You dodge a bash from *Zyonel* who loses his balance and falls!

+*

Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+
=
Loomis closes the hiddenhatch.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s left arm.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.


-=
Your bash at *Zyonel* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >

Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body.
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s head.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Zyonel*'s body.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Wounded >
op hiddenhatch
op hiddenhatch
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body hard.
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s right leg.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* barely pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Zyonel*'s body.
Ok.
Loomis closes the hiddenhatch.

op hiddenhatch
op hiddenhatch
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered > Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered > It's already open!
Loomis closes the hiddenhatch.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered > Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
Loomis closes the hiddenhatch.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >

Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s left arm.
Loomis barely pierces *Zyonel*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Zyonel*'s body.
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >

*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >

Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >

*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s head.
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s left leg.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Zyonel*'s body.
Ghraak closes the door.
*Zyonel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


nar i gonan rip sniff
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >

*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Battered >
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s left hand hard.
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
*Zyonel* blasts your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >

*Fermin* opens the door.

1
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >
Ghraak closes the door.

1
1
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >

*Fermin* opens the door.

1
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >
Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >

*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >
Ghraak closes the door.

b
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >

Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
You are gallantly rescued by a ramshorned trolloc!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zyonel: Beaten >

Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
You are gallantly rescued by a ramshorned trolloc!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body very hard.
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s right arm.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
1

*Zyonel* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Zyonel, but he dodges the attack.
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body.
Loomis barely pierces *Zyonel*'s right hand.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

Ghraak closes the door.

1
1
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Fermin* opens the door.

1
1
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
1
1
1
1

A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Zyonel's right leg.
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body.
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s body.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body hard.
Loomis barely pierces *Zyonel*'s body.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
1
1
1
You narrate 'i gonan rip sniff'
*Zyonel* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Fermin: Scratched > You try to pound *Fermin*,
but he deflects the blow.
*Zyonel* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body.
Loomis barely pierces *Zyonel*'s body.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

0
0
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched >
[bash ]

0
Cancelled.
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s body very hard.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

0
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* opens the door.

0
0
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Ghraak closes the door.
*Fermin* opens the door.

0
0
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched >
0
[kill human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak closes the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak closes the door.
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Ghraak closes the door.
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak closes the door.
*Fermin* opens the door.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Fermin: Scratched >
*Zyonel* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
Razhak hacks *Zyonel*'s left arm.
*Zyonel* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Loomis pierces *Zyonel*'s left leg hard.
*Zyonel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zyonel*'s death cry.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak closes the door.
*Fermin* opens the door.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak closes the door.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

b
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched >
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
Ghraak hacks *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
[change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched >
[change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Fermin: Scratched >
[bash ]


Fermin swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

-
=
+*
*
Ghraak hacks *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

+
=-
-
=
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten - Fermin: Hurt >
cl door

Razhak gallantly rescues a ramshorned trolloc!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >

*Fermin* barely pierces Razhak's body.
Razhak hacks *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >
*Fermin* barely pierces Razhak's body.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Fermin!!! You will die before your time!! '
You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Ghraak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >

A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Fermin!!! You will die before your time!! '

nar thanks man
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >

You try to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt > You narrate 'thanks man'
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

b
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >
*Fermin* pierces Razhak's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Fermin!!! You will die before your time!! '
You pound *Fermin*'s body very hard.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
[bash ]


-=
+*

*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Ghraak who loses his balance and falls!

*+
=
-
Razhak tries to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces Razhak's body.
Razhak hacks *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!


-
=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >

You pound *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Ghraak hacks *Fermin*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >

Razhak hacks *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pound *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ghraak hacks *Fermin*'s body extremely hard.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Battered >
say die fuker
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Fermin!!! You will die before your time!! '
Razhak gazes deeply at *Fermin*...
The gaze of Razhak fails to affect *Fermin*.
Razhak hacks *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pound *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ghraak hacks *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You say 'die fuker'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Critical >
b

*Fermin* opens the door.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Critical >
Razhak hacks *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* pierces Razhak's body hard.
You try to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]
*Fermin* opens the hiddenhatch.


Razhak closes the hiddenhatch.
Ghraak closes the door.

-
1
=+
1
1
1
1
*
Cancelled.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* opens the door.

1
1
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Razhak closes the door.
*Fermin* opens the hiddenhatch.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded - Fermin: Critical > Razhak hacks *Fermin*'s body into
bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Razhak closes the hiddenhatch.

1
1
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

1
1
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

1
1
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

0
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

0
0
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

0
0
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
They aren't here.

0
0
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

0
0
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.
Razhak narrates 'all dead'

0
o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 206 hit points.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
nar nice guys

Razhak gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a belt of overlapping obsidian plates from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a silver sai from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a backpack from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a polished chain of darkened steel from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.
Razhak gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You narrate 'nice guys'
Ghraak narrates 'way to go'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
Manor House - Backroom
The stench of old death fills this small room. The walls are splattered with
dark brown stains and the furnishings are shattered into kindling and spread
about the room. The air is foul and hard to breath, leaving the lungs tight and
heart compressed.
[ obvious exits: W ]
The corpse of Fermin is lying here.
The corpse of Zyonel is lying here.
The corpse of Aurelius is lying here.
Ghraak the Myrddraal is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
Razhak stops using a huge, bloodsplattered cleaver.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak gets a dagger from a backpack.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Razhak wields a dagger.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Fermin.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Razhak leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Zyonel.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Razhak leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Aurelius.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak stops using a dagger.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Razhak puts a dagger in a backpack.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak wields a huge, bloodsplattered cleaver in a two-handed grip.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Razhak puts the severed head of Aston the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.
Razhak puts the severed head of Aurelius the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.
Razhak puts the severed head of Zyonel the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.
Razhak puts the severed head of Fermin the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Ghraak hisses 'fuckin gsword is useless'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
nar need some hps
You narrate 'need some hps'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
score
You have 38(412) hit and 236(236) movement points.
You have scored 107070384 experience points and 436 quest points.
You need 1429616 exp to level and 564 qp to rank.
You have amassed 132 Turn points to date.
You have played 111 days and 10 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Fong the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Ghraak hisses 'i hit him like once'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak narrates 'moblead for the win'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
say c sword best boss
You say 'c sword best boss'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Loomis narrates 'rip'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Loomis narrates 'fuck those guys!'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Loomis narrates 'overspam lol'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Loomis giggles.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

You narrate 'that was sweet'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak narrates 'loot all, we go 1d'

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Razhak opens the hiddenhatch.

o HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You follow Razhak.

In a Hidden Basement
Descending down into the darkness reveals a basement made of brick and mortar.
Suprisingly considering the condition of the rest of the manor this room is
well kept and clean. A wooden desk sits against the south wall with an unlit
candle and a number of loose papers on its top. Oddly a number of cots are
scattered around the room, each with rumpled blankets and dented pillows.
[ obvious exits: U ]
You notice an oilstone is hidden here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
Galnorn the dark myrmidon lounges in the shadows.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae the keeper of the shadow stands here.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from above.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >

Loomis frolics about merrily.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
cac
You cackle gleefully.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >

Ghraak has arrived from above.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >

Loomis says 'strong trap'

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
score
You have 50(412) hit and 234(236) movement points.
You have scored 107070384 experience points and 436 quest points.
You need 1429616 exp to level and 564 qp to rank.
You have amassed 132 Turn points to date.
You have played 111 days and 10 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Fong the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >

Loomis says 'hes gonna be so mad'

o HP:Critical MV:Full >

Razhak narrates 'i saw you were crit, i had mob rescue you'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
nar that was delicious
You narrate 'that was delicious'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Ghraak sits down and rests.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Razhak narrates 'expect whine thread :P'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
nar yeah saw that boss thank you
You narrate 'yeah saw that boss thank you'
Loomis narrates 'lol'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Ghraak looks at Loomis.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
natr saved my ass
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Razhak gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.
Razhak gets a bunch of fireworks from a backpack.
Razhak gets a bubbling draught from a backpack.
Razhak gets a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.
Razhak gets a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.
Razhak gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
Razhak gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Loomis says 'droppin it'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Loomis drops a crystal lightstick.
Loomis drops a piece of sandstone.
Loomis drops a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
Loomis drops a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
Loomis drops an elegant cavalier hat with an indigo plume.
Loomis drops a sunrise-cast pendant.
Loomis drops a sunrise-cast pendant.
Loomis drops a wavy-rayed golden tunic with ranked slashes.
Loomis drops a con bearing the Rising Sun of Cairhien.
Loomis drops a set of deep-blue sleeves with golden slashes.
Loomis drops a pair of dark-turqoise gloves with golden lining.
Loomis drops a bone club.
Loomis drops a burnished metal breastplate.

nar saved my ass
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You narrate 'saved my ass'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Razhak puts a bunch of fireworks in a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Loomis says 'did dingus still have sai?'

nar thanks all u guys
o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You narrate 'thanks all u guys'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
eq
You are using:
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on finger> a ring of silver
<worn on finger> a ring of silver
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a s'redit prod
<worn about waist> a brightly-colored sash
<worn on belt> a belt pack
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
score
You have 79(412) hit and 236(236) movement points.
You have scored 107070384 experience points and 436 quest points.
You need 1429616 exp to level and 564 qp to rank.
You have amassed 132 Turn points to date.
You have played 111 days and 10 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Fong the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael 6] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak puts a silver sai in a backpack.

i
o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You are carrying:
Nothing.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak gets a silver sai from a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Loomis nods in agreement.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Loomis says 'neato'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Razhak gives an impish grin. How adorable.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Ghraak hisses 'see if i hadnt died none of those would have come up here to die to you! :P'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
cac
You cackle gleefully.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak chuckles politely.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak nods in agreement.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak gets the severed head of Aston the Human slain in the Blasted Lands from a backpack.
Razhak gets the severed head of Fermin the Human slain in the Blasted Lands from a backpack.
Razhak gets the severed head of Zyonel the Human slain in the Blasted Lands from a backpack.
Razhak gets the severed head of Aurelius the Human slain in the Blasted Lands from a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
say If i hadnt been a well-proportioned felid and run in Ilsae
You say 'If i hadnt been a well-proportioned felid and run in Ilsae'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Loomis narrates 'faint'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak gives you a thin vial of yellow fluid.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
cac
You cackle gleefully.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak gives a thin vial of yellow fluid to Loomis.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Loomis narrates 'gone'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
put all in pack
You put a thin vial of yellow fluid in a belt pack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak gives a thin vial of yellow fluid to Ghraak.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
say thankee sir

Razhak puts a thin vial of yellow fluid in a backpack.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You say 'thankee sir'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Ghraak hisses 'but im wondering if i should like do fullcombo bone club or not'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Loomis leaves up.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

The hiddenhatch closes quietly.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Loomis narrates 'on 1u'

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Ghraak hisses 'would be worht'

stand
o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Ghraak stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
scan u

Razhak opens the hiddenhatch.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Razhak leaves up.
You follow Razhak.

Manor House - Backroom
The stench of old death fills this small room. The walls are splattered with
dark brown stains and the furnishings are shattered into kindling and spread
about the room. The air is foul and hard to breath, leaving the lungs tight and
heart compressed.
[ obvious exits: W D ]
The corpse of Fermin is lying here.
The corpse of Zyonel is lying here.
The corpse of Aurelius is lying here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is here, fighting Orino.
A Swordbrother is sitting here.
*Orino* is here, fighting Loomis.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from below.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s body.
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's body.
Ghraak has arrived from below.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's right arm hard.

u
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Loomis barely pierces *Orino*'s body.

1
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

1
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill human]
You pound *Orino*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >
1
1
1
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt > You pound *Orino*'s right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's right arm.
A Swordbrother barely blasts Razhak's right leg.
*Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s left foot.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >
Loomis closes the hiddenhatch.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >

Loomis barely pierces *Orino*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >

*Orino* opens the door.
Ghraak closes the door.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Orino's left arm.
You pound *Orino*'s left leg.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's body.
A Swordbrother blasts Razhak's left leg.
*Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis barely pierces *Orino*'s body.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >
Razhak sends a Swordbrother sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Hurt >
cl door

Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's left arm hard.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s right arm.

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
cl door
cl door
It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
*Orino* gives a Swordbrother an order.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

cl door
cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > A ramshorned trolloc tickles Orino's left
leg with his cleave.
You barely pound *Orino*'s body.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's body hard.
Razhak barely hacks a Swordbrother's body.
*Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s left leg.
It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

cl door
cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
It's already closed!

cl door
cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
It's already closed!

cl door
cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's right arm very hard.
It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

cl door
cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Orino's left leg with his cleave.
You pound *Orino*'s left arm.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's body.
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's right arm hard.
*Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s body.
It's already closed!

cl door
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > It's already closed!

8
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
*Orino* opens the door.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.
Razhak closes the door.

1
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!

1
1
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

1
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's body.
Loomis barely pierces *Orino*'s body.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Orino's right
arm.
You pound *Orino*'s left leg.
Ghraak barely hacks a Swordbrother's body.
A Swordbrother blasts Razhak's left arm.
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's head.
*Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s head.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

1
1
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Orino: Wounded >

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Orino's head with his cleave.
You barely pound *Orino*'s body.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's left leg hard.
A Swordbrother blasts Razhak's right hand.
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's right leg hard.
*Orino* blasts Loomis's right leg hard.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s right arm hard.
You pound *Orino*'s left foot.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's body.
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's body.

nar whoi has hatch
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Wounded >
b
*Orino* gives a Swordbrother an order.
You narrate 'whoi has hatch'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Wounded > [bash ]

-
=+
*
*+
=
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Orino's left foot with his cleave.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's right leg.
Razhak hacks a Swordbrother's body.
*Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he parries successfully.
Loomis barely pierces *Orino*'s right leg.

-

A Swordbrother sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's right leg hard.

-=
Your bash at *Orino* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Battered >

Loomis narrates 'i got it'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Battered >

A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Orino's body.
You pound *Orino*'s left leg.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's body.
A Swordbrother is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Battered >

You pound *Orino*'s right leg.
Ghraak hacks a Swordbrother's right leg extremely hard.
A Swordbrother is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Swordbrother's death cry.
A Swordbrother realizes that Orino is a jerk!
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s left leg.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Battered >

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Orino's left arm hard.
You pound *Orino*'s body hard.
Loomis barely pierces *Orino*'s head.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Battered >
Ghraak hacks *Orino*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Battered >
nar kay who door

*Orino* opens the door.
Loomis closes the door.

b
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Battered >
Ghraak hacks *Orino*'s body hard.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pound *Orino*'s left arm hard.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s left leg hard.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'kay who door'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Beaten >
[bash ]


-=
+*
Ghraak hacks *Orino*'s right arm hard.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Orino's body with his cleave.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Orino* tries to blast Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s left arm hard.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
Orino assumes a defensive striking posture.

=
-
-=
Ghraak hacks *Orino*'s left leg.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s right arm.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Orino* sends him sprawling!
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Critical >

Ghraak hacks *Orino*'s body.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Orino's body.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pound *Orino*'s body.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!
Loomis pierces *Orino*'s left hand.
*Orino* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Orino: Critical >

Ghraak hacks *Orino*'s right leg very hard.
*Orino* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Orino*'s death cry.
Razhak yawns.

o HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
say die fuker
You say 'die fuker'
Razhak sits down and rests.

Loomis frolics about merrily.

Angkar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby Angkar » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:54 pm

Love the zero hesitation zerking

fiddler
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby fiddler » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:54 pm

You're in a door you better berk =p

Alasdair
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby Alasdair » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:11 pm

What's up with the mob? That isn't the normal one we can lead right?

fiddler
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby fiddler » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:17 pm

Razhak has the equivalent of rank 8 qps (probably more but i dont wanna read another lecture from him), so he can lead regular trolloc mobs, as can other rank 8 trolls, instead of the shit mobs that rank 7 masters issue.

Alasdair
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby Alasdair » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Ahh yes.. Fades need more bonuses.. Thanks I was just curious bud.

avail
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby avail » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Fun read

Rig
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby Rig » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:32 pm

I'm sorry Razhak has rank 9 equivalent qp that were acquired on 0 1 3 rewards. I'm also sorry he dies and loses about 10 qp per rip. Very sorry he is the only fade in the game who can lead an actual mob. He's just so op.

Alasdair
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby Alasdair » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:36 pm

You argue like this game is hard to get qps. You argue like this game is hard to get qps as the most bonused character in the game. Gtfo kid lol. Seriously it's just more bonuses for DS again. I know they are doing a lot with the game but mobs aren't needed especially giving more bonus rewards to the again the most bonused character in the game. I got my rank 8 on a full unbonused character. Do I need to rank 9 a Ls for a mob ? Cool Let me know and I'll work on it.

Rig
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: A Yarble Slappin'

Postby Rig » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 pm

I find it ironic of the gaidin master to be bitching about bonuses lol


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sanguine and 12 guests