A fun projectiles fight

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Palaemon

Re: A fun projectiles fight

Postby Palaemon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Surtain wrote:I just went there. for the 7th floor plus the stairs to Cadsuane, you have 19 rooms and there were 12 mobs (5 with lelaine). This is not counting inside any doors. I guess not even mobs have a reason to be up there, but they do like the fortress :-P

They're also warder sedai pairs that channel, not rando weakling mobs with multiple nomobs to drop aggro as you saw him do

Surtain

Postby Surtain » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Actually there were no pairs, only 2 of the 6 wandering mobs were AS mobs, and I've been told the warder mobs no longer do the bash/disarm thing. Back when there were pairs and they bash/disarmed and callmobbed, that was something.

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:23 pm

There's 3 pairs on the top floors of the Tower and a number of ungrouped warders, plus 2 ungrouped Aes Sedai. I'm not sure what selective info you're looking at, but you clearly didn't get the full picture.

Surtain

Postby Surtain » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Info was selected by walking up there and looking around. Maybe there's something irrelevant behind locked doors I couldn't find.

Furthermore, it was a silly argument to down the Tower, have loads of pk inside the tower and claim that it's basically the same as FoL where pk never happens esp since the *oL were just visiting Cadsuane not long ago. It was also an irrelevant argument. Dude was curious why so many mobs everywhere and talking about Hillary Clinton doesn't matter.

Mudrada

Postby Mudrada » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 pm

I don't know what *oL hitting Cadsuane has to do with it. There were 15 of us. I imagine 15 people could waltz through the Fortress just as easily.

Surtain

Postby Surtain » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Just the argument that no one ever goes there. And pretty sure Fermin's trip wasn't unique for FoL given what I saw sitting semi-afk ACS. Side note, a decade ago the *oL group would have been destroyed by mobs alone, but that doesn't matter here.

Anor

Postby Anor » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:59 pm

I think Fermin's trip was for unique

Return to “Art of War”