Snicker great

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Jestin
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Snicker great

Postby Jestin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:19 pm

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > k
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A hunter for the horn is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Scratched >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the east, riding a golden-maned steed.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Scratched >
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > em
You strike a hunter for the horn's head into bloody fragments!
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.


* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Wounded > x
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.
*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.

[chann 'ice' h.human]V:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


*Sarryn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Wounded >
*Fermin* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Sarryn* lances your body into bloody fragments!
A hunter for the horn slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You can't ride in there.
*Fermin* pierces your head into bloody fragments!
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Wounded > st
You stand up.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh - a hunter for the horn: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike a hunter for the horn's body extremely hard.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
You flee head over heels.
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > w
w
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - a soldier: Healthy >
notNo way! You're fighting for your life!
*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - a soldier: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

f* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - a soldier: Healthy >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Sarryn* leaves east riding a golden-maned steed.

You panic and attempt to flee!l - a soldier: Healthy >

n

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier tries to scythe you, but you dodge the attack.

You flee head over heels.
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > e
e
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt >
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a golden-maned steed.

f* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Fermin: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!l - Fermin: Hurt >


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier joins Fermin's fight!


You flee head over heels.
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > w

A soldier has arrived from the east.

n* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > n
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > n
n
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

n* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

e* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

e* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
eBend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > nRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A man is here.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > eRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > The Malkiergate seems to be closed.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A man is here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > e
e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

s* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
s
sRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > sInside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > wRoad to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Side Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > End of Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > w
w
Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

s* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

s* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a city lamplighter is lying here.
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

e* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > The Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
An old woman weaves a pattern on her loom.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > s
Town Stables
[ obvious exits: N ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A draft horse is here.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > n
w
The Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
An old woman weaves a pattern on her loom.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > em
ward j[seize ]
You are already in touch with saidin, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > estin
[chann 'warding vs damage']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*eel
Ok.
A carefully woven flow of Earth, Air, and Water forms an aura about your body!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > ase

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > n
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > n
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a city lamplighter is lying here.
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > dia horse
n
A warhorse is in excellent condition.
A warhorse is weary.

w* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Fermin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > dism
ridYou stop riding him.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > wild
w
You start riding him.

w
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

n* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > n
n
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

n* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

n* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > e
e
sRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A man is here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > cRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

an* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > e
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > e
e
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

d* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > ia horse
e
A wild stallion is in excellent condition.
A wild stallion is haggard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

s* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > s
diYour mount is too exhausted.

s* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > m
You stop riding him.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > l
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > n
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike a Shienaran guard, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > n
riA Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly.


* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > [ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > s
s
s
sInside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Road to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Side Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > w
wEnd of Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > w
Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > s
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a city lamplighter is lying here.
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > s
e
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > dismThe Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
An old woman weaves a pattern on her loom.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > s
rYou stop riding him.

i
* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Town Stables
[ obvious exits: N ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A draft horse is here.
A draft horse is here.

n* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
[ride horse]
You start riding her.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > wThe Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
An old woman weaves a pattern on her loom.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > n
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > n
n
wMain Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a city lamplighter is lying here.
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.


* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Sarryn* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > w
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > dism

*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > e
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


You stop riding her. ll MV:Full - Fermin: Scratched >

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Fermin: Scratched > f

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

s* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Fermin: Scratched > neak
sp sa
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

r* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Fermin: Scratched > rNo way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee! - Fermin: Scratched > n


You flee head over heels.
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > eOk.


* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > em
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded > [seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded > e
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded > c
You panic and attempt to flee!

chanYou flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
You have 123(280) hit, 178(193) saidin and 137(149) movement points.
You have scored 105083089 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3416911 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

g* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > e wimpy 121

*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a golden-maned steed.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > You will now flee if you go below 121 hit points.
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a golden-maned steed.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > em
s
[seize ]
You are already in touch with saidin, can't you feel it?

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
*Fermin* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full > w
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Strong > w
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Strong > e
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Strong > not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Strong > Merchants Row
This street is part of the commercial district of Fal Dara. To the north lies
an inn called "The Peaceful Knight's Rest" and to the south lies a tavern full
of cheer. To the east lies the main road to the keep, and to the west lies a
small square that appears quite empty.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Strong >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fermin*.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded > x
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
[chann 'ice' h.human]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fermin*.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded > x
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[chann 'ice' h.human]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Fermin* leaves west.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the east, riding a golden-maned steed.

l* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
relMerchants Row
This street is part of the commercial district of Fal Dara. To the north lies
an inn called "The Peaceful Knight's Rest" and to the south lies a tavern full
of cheer. To the east lies the main road to the keep, and to the west lies a
small square that appears quite empty.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

ea* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > se

You try to strike *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > k
em
Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > x
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > [seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a golden-maned steed.

r *sa
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=n
Your target is no longer here!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* leaves east.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > Ok.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a golden-maned steed.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
Ok.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > j
You try to strike *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > x
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > [kill h.human]
You do the best you can!

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
You dodge a bash from *Sarryn* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Sarryn*.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a golden-maned steed.

x
=
Your target is no longer here!

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

e-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

l=
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

a+
*Fermin* leaves north.

e*
*Fermin* has arrived from the north.


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fermin*.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Battered >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*Fermin* leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
emOk.


e* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full >
j
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > x
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill h.human]
They aren't here.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

[chann 'ice' h.human]ong MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Fermin* leaves west.

=
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a golden-maned steed.

-
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

j=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
x
[kill h.human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
You try to strike *Sarryn*, but he deflects the blow.

[chann 'ice' h.human]ong MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
The ratter has arrived from the north.


*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Sarryn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded > v

*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
*Fermin* pierces your body hard.

rong MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
*Fermin* pierces your right arm hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The ratter leaves east.
*Sarryn* lances your body very hard.

You flee head over heels.
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w
v
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

[chann 'ice' sarryn] rong MV:Full >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > v
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > f

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

You panic and attempt to flee!ull - Fermin: Battered > s

c
cYou flee head over heels.
A Worn Down House
[ obvious exits: S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A plain old key, inset with military insignia, is here.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [2]
A torch is here on the ground.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
You have 92(280) hit, 117(193) saidin and 133(149) movement points.
You have scored 105088965 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3411035 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

ha* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > nge wimpy 90
s
You will now flee if you go below 90 hit points.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > k
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > release
*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a dun mare.


* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


s* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

c* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > aAn Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a dun mare.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the east, riding a golden-maned steed.

n* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
eNorth: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
East: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
South: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
West: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a golden-maned steed.

m
* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > x
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Fermin* leaves west riding a dun mare.

=l-ease
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
l
Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
scAn Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

an* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a golden-maned steed.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > j
[kill h.human]
You try to strike *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Sarryn* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Equestrian Shop
[ obvious exits: N ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A horse dealer stands here, making shifty deals.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
e
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Sarryn: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A man is here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

Jestin
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Snicker great

Postby Jestin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:19 pm

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
e
The Stooping Hawk
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A good humored broker stands here, conducting his trades.
A shapely young woman skillfully weaves amongst the chaos, taking orders.
A sullen man is hunched over a tankard, sipping his ale.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Kitchen of the Stooping Hawk
[ obvious exits: W ]
An oven stands here, radiating a dry heat.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > k
sc[kill human]
They aren't here.


* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > ch
def
Your white aura has faded.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You have 112(280) hit and 124(149) movement points.
You have scored 105086091 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3413909 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > change wimpy 110
nYou will now flee if you go below 110 hit points.

ot* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
w
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
The Stooping Hawk
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Fermin* is standing here.
A good humored broker stands here, conducting his trades.
A shapely young woman skillfully weaves amongst the chaos, taking orders.
A sullen man is hunched over a tankard, sipping his ale.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

w* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

e* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > m
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > not

*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > j
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > v
[kill h.human]
You do the best you can!

[chann 'ice' sarryn] rong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
Nobody here by that name.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > v

*Fermin* leaves south.

[chann 'ice' sarryn] rong MV:Strong >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > k
k
k
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > k
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

k
* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

d* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > oo[kill human]
They aren't here.

r* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > ol
*Sarryn* has arrived from the east, riding a golden-maned steed.

d* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > d
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

o* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > o
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

r
* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > o
Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > v
[open olddoor]
It's already open!

You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.d >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a golden-maned steed.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Fermin* leaves west.

v* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Sarryn*.
You dodge a bash from *Sarryn* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Sarryn* clambers to his feet.

-
*Sarryn* leaves west riding a golden-maned steed.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > l

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > nsiAn Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > c
*Fermin* leaves west.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
snAn Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > ic
scan You snicker softly.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
*Fermin* is standing here.
A man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > l
xAn Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.


* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Strong >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fermin*.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* leaves south.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > s
j
xEquestrian Shop
[ obvious exits: N ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A horse dealer stands here, making shifty deals.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.


* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > [kill h.human]
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
A merchant guard joins a hunter for the horn's fight!
A merchant guard joins a hunter for the horn's fight!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Fermin* leaves north.

f=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - a hunter for the horn: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.


You flee head over heels.
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > j
sc[kill h.human]
They aren't here.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

an* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Fermin* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

w
* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > *Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
x
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Tiring >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > release
not
Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > nYou stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
scaRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

n * S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > n
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
A soldier joins Fermin's fight!
A well-traveled merchant says 'You Jestin!!! You will die before your time!! '
A well-traveled merchant tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A man is here.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!



*Fermin* says 'low batt'

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > em
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
x
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Tiring >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
x
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north, riding a golden-maned steed.

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Tiring >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Sarryn* looks at *Fermin*.

*
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a golden-maned steed.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
j
x
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [kill h.human]
They aren't here.

[chann 'ice' h.human] ong MV:Tiring >
Nobody here by that name.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
j
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > [kill h.human]
They aren't here.

re* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > lease
l
Ok.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > not
j
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > [kill h.human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l
An Empty Square
A cold breeze blows through this abandoned square. The boarded up shops and
empty houses hint at the increasing strain the Borderlands face while they
keep back the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

e* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >scan w
em
xA man is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.


* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

[chann 'ice' h.human]rong MV:Tiring >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
Nobody here by that name.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a golden-maned steed.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[chann 'ice' h.human]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.


*Sarryn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
*Fermin* pierces your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the east, riding a golden-maned steed.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > f
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
The gleeman joins Fermin's fight!
You swiftly dodge *Fermin*'s attempt to pierce you.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

s
You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.


* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
spBend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > saNo way! You're fighting for your life!

r* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > ryn
f
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
The gleeman joins Fermin's fight!
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
Ok.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > Ok.
You dodge a bash from *Sarryn* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

You panic and attempt to flee!ing - Fermin: Battered >


The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
A soldier joins a hunter for the horn's fight!
A well-traveled merchant says 'You Jestin!!! You will die before your time!! '
A well-traveled merchant tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
A well-traveled merchant tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a soldier's attempt to scythe you.
You try to strike a hunter for the horn, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.

e* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > m

*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > s

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > f
[seize ]
You are already in touch with saidin, can't you feel it?

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

s* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

ng MV:Tiring - a hunter for the horn: Scratched >
*Fermin* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A well-traveled merchant tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a soldier's attempt to scythe you.
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.

e
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Sarryn: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.


A soldier has arrived from the west.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

n
n
You flee head over heels.
A Worn Down House
[ obvious exits: S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A plain old key, inset with military insignia, is here.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [2]
A torch is here on the ground.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.

o* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > tAlas, you cannot go that way...


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > A soldier has arrived from the south.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

s
* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > f

You dodge a bash from *Sarryn* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier has arrived from the north.


A poor trash collector has arrived from the north.

You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
n
n
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

n* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
nRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.

e* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
eAlas, you cannot go that way...


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A man is here.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > e
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

e* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
sRoad Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.


s* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > s
s
sBend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > s
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

w* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
wRoad to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > wSide Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > nEnd of Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > nMerchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > nThe Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > nBefore the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > n
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > eCenter of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tall, well-dressed noble strolls arrogantly by.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.


* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > e
Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > u
Eastern Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > East Wing of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

w
* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > Top of Eastern Stair
[ obvious exits: N W U D ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > Upper Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > w
Upper Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > em
ward j[seize ]
You are already in touch with saidin, can't you feel it?

es* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > tin
[chann 'warding vs damage']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*se
Ok.
A carefully woven flow of Earth, Air, and Water forms an aura about your body!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary >
sc
Ok.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You have 42(280) hit and 57(149) movement points.
You have scored 105082089 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3417911 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > release
You aren't in touch with saidin to release anything.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > change wimpy 40
sc
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > You have 42(280) hit and 57(149) movement points.
You have scored 105082089 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3417911 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > scan e
ch

d* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > ef
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
rUpper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

el* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > ease
scanYou aren't in touch with saidin to release anything.

n* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
scanAn elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > e
sc
an* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > w

l* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > sc
You have 42(280) hit and 57(149) movement points.
You have scored 105082089 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3417911 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
scUpper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

a* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > n e

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
scUpper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

a* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > n n
scanAn elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
Lord Agelmar, ruler of Fal Dara stands here.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > w

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
sUpper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

c* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > an e

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > sc
You have 42(280) hit and 57(149) movement points.
You have scored 105082089 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3417911 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
Upper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > l
noUpper Hall
The smooth stone walls are sparsely decorated with elegantly simple
tapestries and painted screens. Candle sconces placed along the wall
provide adequate lighting. The hallway runs east to west with a large
iron-bound door to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

t* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > e
e
Upper Hall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

d* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
Top of Eastern Stair
[ obvious exits: N W U D ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > w
East Wing of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > Eastern Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > w
s
Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tall, well-dressed noble strolls arrogantly by.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > s
s
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

s* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

n* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
ri
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

s* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
[ride horse]
Are you kidding? You can't ride in here!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

n
* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > leaNo way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Healthy >
f
l[lead ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > ea hPANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > orse
You try to strike a Shienaran guard, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
[lead ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
You panic and attempt to flee!d - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > lea ho

se
You flee head over heels.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
[lead ]
You start leading him.
A gray palfrey starts following you.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > s
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.

ri* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary >
s
[ride horse]
A gray palfrey stops following you.
You start riding him.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > wh
re[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Main Road

st* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary >

A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.

n* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > oYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

t* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

st* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary >
n
You stop resting, and stand up.

no* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > t
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary >
*Fermin* leaves west.

w* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary >
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > w
k
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > w
s
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

p* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

h* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > .fermin
e
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > Ok.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > Ok.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary - Fermin: Battered > *Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
You panic and attempt to flee! - Fermin: Battered >


*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A well-traveled merchant says 'You Jestin!!! You will die before your time!! '
You swiftly dodge a well-traveled merchant's attempt to pound you.
A soldier joins Fermin's fight!
You swiftly dodge a hunter for the horn's attempt to slash you.
The gleeman joins Fermin's fight!
*Fermin* leaves north.


You flee head over heels.
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > e
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Weary > e
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > em
w
w[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.
*Sarryn* has arrived from the west, riding a golden-maned steed.


* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

v* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

The ratter bellows 'Paying out for scalps of the shadow at The Crossing.'
[chann 'ice' h.fermin]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Fermin* leaves east.


*Sarryn* has arrived from the east, riding a golden-maned steed.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > e
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > e
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!ded - Fermin: Battered > sp

arr
You flee head over heels.
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.

y* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > n
nOk.


* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

se
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike a Shienaran guard, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > n
w
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

f* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran guard joins Sarryn's fight!
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > n
diOn the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

s* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > m
em
You stop riding him.
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > v[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


[chann 'ice' sarryn] MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > v

*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a golden-maned steed.

[chann 'ice' sarryn] MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Sarryn*.
You dodge a bash from *Sarryn* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Fermin* pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a golden-maned steed.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > r
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > ele
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > ase
l
Ok.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > wh
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - On the Drawbridge

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a golden-maned steed.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > f
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > s
scOn the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fermin* leaves north.


* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded >
You dodge a bash from *Sarryn* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Sarryn: Battered > You try to strike *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
HP:Beaten SP:Fading MP:Winded
You have scored 105079156 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3420844 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are fighting Sarryn.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Sarryn: Battered > em
v
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.
*Fermin* has arrived from the north.

[chann 'ice' sarryn] V:Winded - Sarryn: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a golden-maned steed.

r=
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > elease
l
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.
*Fermin* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > get tea pouch
quaYou try to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You get a cup of thready brown tea from a soft leather pouch.

f* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > f tea
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > l
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* frowns.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a golden-maned steed.

s* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > nic

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > fYou snicker softly.
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.


You panic and attempt to flee!- Fermin: Wounded >


*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > s
*Sarryn* has arrived from the south, riding a golden-maned steed.


* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > f
You strike *Fermin*'s body hard.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Your white aura has faded.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Sarryn* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

e* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Sarryn: Battered > m
s
f
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Sarryn: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!d - Sarryn: Battered >
*Sarryn* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

s
*Sarryn* leaves north riding a golden-maned steed.

c

You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > You have 73(280) hit, 108(193) saidin and 73(149) movement points.
You have scored 105075273 experience points and 25 quest points.
You need 3424727 exp to level and 575 qp to rank.
You have amassed 441 Turn points to date.
You have played 49 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Jestin the Tai'isha [Dreadguard 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

s* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
chanBefore the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

ge* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > wimpy
*Fermin* has arrived from the north.

7* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > 2
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > n
You will now flee if you go below 72 hit points.

f* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran guard joins Fermin's fight!
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > v
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > n
v
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

[chann 'ice' sarryn] MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > sne
*Sarryn* has arrived from the north, riding a golden-maned steed.

ak
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a golden-maned steed.

s
Cancelled.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > v
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Sarryn* leaves south riding a golden-maned steed.

= k
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
notOk, you'll try to move silently for a while.


* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > lYou start paying increased attention to your surroundings.


* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > not
em
s
vYou stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.


* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > [seize ]
You are already in touch with saidin, can't you feel it?
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Sarryn* is standing here, riding a golden-maned steed.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

[chann 'ice' sarryn] ng MV:Winded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

+
*Fermin* has arrived from the north, riding a dun mare.

*
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Sarryn* leaves south riding a golden-maned steed.

-f
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


v

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
[chann 'ice' sarryn]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Erynn is wearing tainted equipment, forbidden in
all the borderlands.'
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Erynn is wearing tainted equipment, forbidden in
all the borderlands.'

n
* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > v
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

[chann 'ice' sarryn] ng MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > s
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

x* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded >
[chann 'ice' h.human]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Archers' arrows shower down from above.
An archer's arrow impales you!
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

Sarryn
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Snicker great

Postby Sarryn » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Dumb stuff indeed was in teens at 1n woods lol. After that this was rough to :s


* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > n
Path to a Farm
Leaving the main road and winding around a hill towards the north, this
dusty path leaves much to be desired. Littered with rocks and holes it
would be difficult for the farmer to get his crops to market in Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Fermin of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > n
*Jestin* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
Before an Abandoned Farmhouse
The reason for the poor maintenance of the farm lies evident before you.
A short stone wall lies in ruins around a crumbling farmhouse to your west.
It appears years of trolloc raids and freezing Shienaran winters have
driven the homesteaders to seek shelter within the walls of Fal Dara.
A faint path leads north to a stand of trees surrounding a shallow pond
and the trail to the road leads southwards.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Pond Between The Hills
Twisted trees surround a pond, their roots jutting out from the eroded
soil like fingers of the dead. The water is not so deep that it would
not freeze during the harsh Shienaran winters, and probably contains no
fish worth catching.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > not
e
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Break in the Hills
The hills seem to give way to the greater hill upon which Fal Dara sits
to the north. A steep hill lies to your south from where one could watch
the road. To the west is a small stand of trees surrounding a pond.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > w
s
Pond Between The Hills
Twisted trees surround a pond, their roots jutting out from the eroded
soil like fingers of the dead. The water is not so deep that it would
not freeze during the harsh Shienaran winters, and probably contains no
fish worth catching.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Before an Abandoned Farmhouse
The reason for the poor maintenance of the farm lies evident before you.
A short stone wall lies in ruins around a crumbling farmhouse to your west.
It appears years of trolloc raids and freezing Shienaran winters have
driven the homesteaders to seek shelter within the walls of Fal Dara.
A faint path leads north to a stand of trees surrounding a shallow pond
and the trail to the road leads southwards.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Path to a Farm
Leaving the main road and winding around a hill towards the north, this
dusty path leaves much to be desired. Littered with rocks and holes it
would be difficult for the farmer to get his crops to market in Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > g
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard >
Fermin has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard >
Fermin leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > nar farm
w
You narrate 'farm'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > nar w n sward
You narrate 'w n sward'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
Before an Abandoned Farmhouse
The reason for the poor maintenance of the farm lies evident before you.
A short stone wall lies in ruins around a crumbling farmhouse to your west.
It appears years of trolloc raids and freezing Shienaran winters have
driven the homesteaders to seek shelter within the walls of Fal Dara.
A faint path leads north to a stand of trees surrounding a shallow pond
and the trail to the road leads southwards.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > g
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n

Fermin narrates 'trees'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > k dark
Pond Between The Hills
Twisted trees surround a pond, their roots jutting out from the eroded
soil like fingers of the dead. The water is not so deep that it would
not freeze during the harsh Shienaran winters, and probably contains no
fish worth catching.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
An Illianer golden-maned steed stands here observing its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Fermin of Two Rivers is here, fighting Jestin, riding a gray palfrey.
*Jestin* is here, fighting Fermin, riding a wild stallion.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Fermin.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Fermin.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > g
You lance *Jestin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ry - Fermin: Scratched - Jestin: Beaten >
Fermin leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

-
*Jestin* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

=
*Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
Dean has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the east.

-
Dean tries to scythe *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Your bash at *Jestin* sends him sprawling!
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Dean: Scratched - Jestin: Beaten >
You lance *Jestin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tickles Dean's body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Dean assumes Hummingbird Kisses the Honeyrose.
Dean scythes *Jestin*'s body extremely hard.
*Jestin* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jestin: Incapacitated >
Erynn has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jestin: Incapacitated >
Erynn pierces *Jestin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jestin*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Fermin has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > get all corpse
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a black suede shirt from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Jestin.
You get an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Jestin.
You get an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Jestin.

Sad days

fiddler
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Snicker great

Postby fiddler » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Oh look gate defence getting kills. Wonder when DS just stops going inside FD altogether.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests