a great start but dissapointing finnish

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Penetrator
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

a great start but dissapointing finnish

Postby Penetrator » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:59 pm

First a great start
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
scan u
s
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

s
0
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Amongst the Rubble
Large stones and small cover the immediate area. Most are worn from the
elements, but one side on each has been smoothed and polished. There is no
pattern to them, other than in its randomness. The ground is pitted in some
places, and many of the stones are somewhat underground.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > A Winding Road
The road continues east and west, around the hill, with a small path
leading north. The path is covered with rocks, their source being the
almost destroyed watchtower further north. Small rocks litter the ground
here, having been kicked about by the many Shienaran patrols that pass
through the area.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - A Winding Road
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
e
scan e
A Winding Road
Scrub oak and pine trees lining the road to the south, and a large hill to
the north restrict movement through this area. Ruts cut into the
hard-packed dirt here, the tell-tale sign of copious wagon activity. The
branches on the northern faces of the trees have been broken off, probably
to be used as future arrows or walking sticks.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Iblis* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
sc
9
You have 51(401) hit and 194(251) movement points.
You have scored 97219793 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1280207 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 130 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
e
9
A Winding Road
Narrow ruts lead through the middle of the road here, the east path around
the hill to the northwest being the prefered by most supply wagons. Pine
trees and scrub oak can be seen growing thickly to the south and east.
Small nicks and slashes can still be seen in their trunks; scars from long
past battles.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Iblis* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
You pound *Iblis*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >

The ancient tree tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tickles your right leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Iblis* scythes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Iblis*'s body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >

*Iblis* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Iblis* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Scrub oak and pine trees lining the road to the south, and a large hill to
the north restrict movement through this area. Ruts cut into the
hard-packed dirt here, the tell-tale sign of copious wagon activity. The
branches on the northern faces of the trees have been broken off, probably
to be used as future arrows or walking sticks.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Fleeing.
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

sc
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 46(401) hit and 223(251) movement points.
You have scored 97220174 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1279826 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 130 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
Narrow ruts lead through the middle of the road here, the east path around
the hill to the northwest being the prefered by most supply wagons. Pine
trees and scrub oak can be seen growing thickly to the south and east.
Small nicks and slashes can still be seen in their trunks; scars from long
past battles.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Iblis* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Iblis* tickles your body with his scythe.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
f
9
You pound *Iblis*'s body.
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Iblis* tickles your body with his scythe.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

9

*Iblis* panics, and attempts to flee!

9
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
The road straightens out here a bit, going just north and south. Thick
bunches of trees stop movement to both the east and west. Visibility is
limited due to the plant-life, though a burned out watchtower can be seen
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Fleeing.
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

cp
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Iblis* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k human]
You pound *Iblis*'s head hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
9
9

*Iblis* scythes your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Iblis*'s body.
*Iblis* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Iblis: Critical >
You pound *Iblis*'s body hard.
*Iblis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iblis*'s death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

nar howl
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
cb
You narrate 'howl'

cb
cb
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

4
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
nar he dies
0
You narrate 'he dies'

lo
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - A Winding Road

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
The road straightens out here a bit, going just north and south. Thick
bunches of trees stop movement to both the east and west. Visibility is
limited due to the plant-life, though a burned out watchtower can be seen
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Iblis is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
rem mallet
draw
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You try to quietly draw a dagger from a gator skin bracer.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Iblis.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
sheath
You sheath a dagger into a gator skin bracer.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
wi mallet
*Isabel* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You wield a silver-banded war mallet with both hands.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Good timing on isabel, I had 30hps

Then - Revenge

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the east.

9
9
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You try to pound *Isabel*, but she deflects the blow.

b
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
*Isabel* stops using a torch.

+
*Isabel* drops a torch.

=
*Isabel* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Isabel* gets a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

-
*Isabel* holds a mirrored lantern above her head.

-=
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched >
9
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Scratched >
lo

A myrddraal slashes Isabel's left arm hard.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Isabel's body.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Isabel's right leg hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Isabel's body hard.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Isabel's right leg.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves Isabel's head hard.
You pound *Isabel*'s left leg very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt >
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A raven is here flying around.
*Isabel* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt >

*Isabel* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

An Ahf'frait trolloc leaves east.
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

b
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Isabel* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt >
f
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt >
*Isabel* strikes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the east.

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!

9
You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Fleeing.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
*Isabel* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You barely pound *Isabel*'s right hand.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Healthy - Isabel: Hurt >
b

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Healthy - Isabel: Hurt >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Healthy - Isabel: Hurt >
[bash ]


*Isabel* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
=
An Ahf'frait trolloc leaves east.
A hideous trolloc leaves east.
A muzzled trolloc leaves east.

+
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
*Isabel* strikes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+
=
An Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the east.

-

A boarish trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


-
=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Hurt >

A myrddraal slashes Isabel's body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A boarish trolloc cleaves Isabel's body hard.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Isabel's head very hard.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves Isabel's left leg.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Isabel's left foot.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Isabel's body.
You pound *Isabel*'s body hard.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Wounded >

A myrddraal slashes Isabel's left leg hard.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Isabel's body.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Isabel's left leg.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves Isabel's body.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Isabel, but she parries successfully.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Isabel's body hard.
You pound *Isabel*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
nar needs helps
You narrate 'needs helps'

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
9
9
You panic and attempt to flee!


Gryk tells you 'go top tower i'll come'

9
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Fleeing.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
w
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
b
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Isabel* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Isabel: Battered > [bash ]

w
n

n
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

*Isabel* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Fleeing.
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A raven is here flying around.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: fence
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Tower Entrance
The entrance of the tower is very dark, and your light shows you the signs
of abandonment that are all over the place. Your feet leave footprints in
the thick dust as you walk around the room. However, you get the feeling
that this tower is not nearly as abandoned as it looks. There are stairs
leading up into the gloomy darkness.
[ obvious exits: E U ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
u
u
Second Floor Of The Tower
Cobwebs cling to the ancient masonry of the tower, as well as to the old
stone stairs that you were moving on. Looking around, you see no signs of
life, but you can't shake the feeling that this tower is not uninhabited.
Stairs lead up, further into the tower, and down, to the entrance.
[ obvious exits: U D ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

u
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Top Floor Of The Tower
As you enter this room, the top of the tower, you can see why the room
below was well lit. The torches mounted on the walls here throw flickering
shadows against the walls, and you can just make out some carcasses hanging
from the high, conical ceiling of this room. To the south arrow slits line
the wall for viewing far to the south. To the north there is an exit to the
balcony. The sickening smell of decaying flesh makes you gag.
[ obvious exits: N D ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
n
9
9
On A Balcony
The howling wind chills you to the bone, and you instinctively draw deeper
into your clothing, trying to get warmer. You can see that the balcony goes
all the way around the top of the tower, but, from here, all you can see is
a vast expanse of forest stretching out before you, up until the forested
hills to the north. You shudder as a whiff of the putrid stench of decaying
flesh reaches you from inside the tower.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

sc
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 28(401) hit and 130(251) movement points.
You have scored 97221602 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1278398 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 207 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

s
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

d
d
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Top Floor Of The Tower
As you enter this room, the top of the tower, you can see why the room
below was well lit. The torches mounted on the walls here throw flickering
shadows against the walls, and you can just make out some carcasses hanging
from the high, conical ceiling of this room. To the south arrow slits line
the wall for viewing far to the south. To the north there is an exit to the
balcony. The sickening smell of decaying flesh makes you gag.
[ obvious exits: N D ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Second Floor Of The Tower
Cobwebs cling to the ancient masonry of the tower, as well as to the old
stone stairs that you were moving on. Looking around, you see no signs of
life, but you can't shake the feeling that this tower is not uninhabited.
Stairs lead up, further into the tower, and down, to the entrance.
[ obvious exits: U D ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

d
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Tower Entrance
The entrance of the tower is very dark, and your light shows you the signs
of abandonment that are all over the place. Your feet leave footprints in
the thick dust as you walk around the room. However, you get the feeling
that this tower is not nearly as abandoned as it looks. There are stairs
leading up into the gloomy darkness.
[ obvious exits: E U ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
scan e

*Isabel* has arrived from the east.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Isabel* leaves east.
*Isabel* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
Gryk the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
e
[k human]
They aren't here.

f
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
[k human]
They aren't here.

s
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: fence
*Isabel* is here, fighting Gryk.
A raven is here flying around.
Gryk the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Isabel.
A beaked trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Fleeing.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
re
e
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Isabel* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Isabel* strikes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Isabel: Battered >
f
w
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Isabel* strikes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A beaked trolloc has arrived from the north.


Gryk has arrived from the north.

You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Fleeing.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: fence
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
Door south: fence
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A raven is here, watching.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
cd
cl fence
9
9
Ok.

0
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

0
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Stallion Pen
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

sc
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Stallion Pen
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 10(401) hit and 112(251) movement points.
You have scored 97221602 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1278398 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 207 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

0
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Stallion Pen
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

cd
cl fence
cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
cd
cl fence
It's already closed!

cd
cl fence
cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
cd
cl fence
It's already closed!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cd
cl fence
cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
nar 5phs
nar 5phs
It's already closed!

0
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You narrate '5phs'

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You narrate '5phs'

cd
cl fence
cd
cl fence
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Stallion Pen
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

sc
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already closed!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 10(401) hit and 112(251) movement points.
You have scored 97221602 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1278398 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 207 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
0
9
0
9
The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Stallion Pen
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Gryk narrates 'rip isabel'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Stallion Pen
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Gryk narrates 'sat corath pot'

nar still faint
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
0
You narrate 'still faint'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - Stallion Pen
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
cd
cl fence
It's already closed!

st
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
s
You are already standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
od
open fence
The fence seems to be closed.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The fence seems to be closed.

s
s
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Ok.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: fence
A raven is here flying around.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

s
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
b
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Gryk the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

A ramshorned trolloc leaves east.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves east.
A Dhai'mon trolloc leaves east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9

A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar fol me and spam
0
9
You narrate 'fol me and spam'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - A Trolloc Camp
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
group all
group all
group all
group all
group all
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Gryk starts following you.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
group all
Gryk is now a member of your group.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
1
[bash h.human]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar I bash
You narrate 'I bash'

sc
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 23(401) hit and 133(251) movement points.
You have scored 97221602 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1278398 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 207 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

An Ahf'frait trolloc leaves east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
lo
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Gryk the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
lo
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Gryk the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
0
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Penetrator - A Trolloc Camp
Gryk - A Trolloc Camp

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
lo
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Gryk the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar sigh no smell
score
You narrate 'sigh no smell'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 37(401) hit and 133(251) movement points.
You have scored 97221602 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1278398 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 207 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are resting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
score
You have 37(401) hit and 133(251) movement points.
You have scored 97221602 experience points and 366 quest points.
You need 1278398 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 207 Turn points to date.
You have played 25 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Penetrator the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait 5] (Level 48).
You are resting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
lo

*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Corath* is here, fighting Gryk, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Gryk the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Corath.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

st
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
1
You stop resting, and stand up.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash h.human]

-
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s left arm hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Corath's body with his hack.
A beaked trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


=
+
Gryk tickles *Corath*'s body with his pound.

*
*
*Corath* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A Dhai'mon trolloc leaves north.

=
-
-=
*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Your bash at *Corath* sends him sprawling!
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s body.

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Wounded >
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You pound *Corath*'s left leg hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the north.

1
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered > [bash h.human]
They already seem to be stunned.

cp
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Gryk barely pounds *Corath*'s right hand.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
9
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Corath's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Corath's body with his cleave.
Gryk barely pounds *Corath*'s body.
You pound *Corath*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
9
9
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s right leg hard.
You barely pound *Corath*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered >
9
9
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Battered > A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Corath's right
leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Corath's body.
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s body.
*Corath* slashes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Corath*'s right leg.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >

*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
9
9
9
9
9
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
9
9
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s head.
You pound *Corath*'s left arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Corath's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Corath's left leg.
Gryk pounds *Corath*'s left foot.
You pound *Corath*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > *Corath* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Gryk has arrived from the west.

e
n
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the west.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Gryk has arrived from the south.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Gryk has arrived from the south.
Gryk leaves east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
The leafy, green trees of the forest grow straight and tall here. All around
the trees, a variety of bushes and shrubs inhabit the rich soil. Little flowers
bully their way through the branches of the bushes for thier chance at survival
in the forest. A warm, light smell of decaying leaves and branches permeates
through the thin forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

s
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
9
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

0
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gryk - A Path Through the Thinning Woods
Penetrator - Thinning Woods
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

Now follows the dissapointing end

Forested Borderlands
Huge trees tower above the ground their crisp, green leaves blocking out the
sky overhead. Shadows play across the ground, creating a wild collage of
shapes. A large rock lies situated between two massive trunks, and is covered
with moss that feeds off the moist darkness of the forest. Creeping vines cling
to the sides of the trees and their branches, feeding off the nutrients that
it steals from the tree.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Saif* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Venum the Darkling Master is here, fighting Corath.
*Corath* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
The lone wolf is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Venum: Scratched - Saif: Hurt >

The lone wolf tickles your left leg with his hit.
You try to pound *Saif*, but he deflects the blow.
*Corath* slashes Venum's right leg hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Venum: Scratched - Saif: Hurt >

*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Venum: Scratched - Saif: Hurt >

*Corath* leaves west riding a warhorse.

nar am beat here fleeing
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Venum: Scratched - Saif: Hurt >
You narrate 'am beat here fleeing'

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Venum: Scratched - Saif: Hurt >
w
w
The lone wolf tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Saif*'s body hard.
*Saif* slices Venum's body hard.
*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Corath* tries to slash Erurk, but he parries successfully.


*Saif* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Saif* leaves west riding a warhorse.

You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
The dense forest spreads out for miles. Tall trees, their branches thick with
soft green leaves. cover most of the rich soil of the forest. Small shrubs and
bushes struggle to survive against the trees of the forest. Thin vines with
large soft leaves, creep slowly up the tree trunks and cling to the branches.
To the south, a path slowly winds its way through the woodland.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Fleeing.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The lone wolf has arrived from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

9
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The lone wolf tickles your left arm with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the lone wolf: Healthy >

*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the lone wolf: Healthy >
*Corath* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the lone wolf: Healthy >
You try to pound the lone wolf, but he deflects the blow.
The lone wolf tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the lone wolf: Healthy >
cw
f

Venum has arrived from the north.

s
s
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the lone wolf: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the lone wolf: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


The lone wolf barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Corath* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Venum leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
A small path seems to form here and heads through the thick forest that
lines the terrain to the north. Thick branches intertwine among the trees
making it hard to distiguish what limbs belong to which trees. The path is
merely flattened and trampled underbrush made through the easiest route
through the trees. The path continues north. It would not take much more
than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Shaista* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
w
w
*Shaista* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Shaista: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Shaista: Healthy >
f
w
w

You try to pound *Shaista*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Shaista: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Gentle Slope
Angling up from the valley to the west, green grass covers this slope. A
light breeze blows from the west, as though encouraging you to go up the
hill. On the top of the hill, a lonely tower watches over the valley,
surveying the entire region. To the south more rolling hills color the
landscape. A hilltop can be seen east of here. It would not take much more
than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Fleeing.
A baby raccoon tumbles around, searching for something to eat.
A raven is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Shaista* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Rolling Hills
The land surrounding these lush green hills is peaceful and quiet. Little
animals scurry here and there minding the business of survival. It seems
that this place has never seen the dark violence that inflicts other parts
of the world. Looking down, you see a shady valley toward the east. A slope
angles slightly upward to the south. To the west, you can see a little
cottage. It would not take much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Fleeing.
Door down: grass
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

w
w
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The gray wolf bitch tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pound the gray wolf bitch's head into bloody fragments!
The gray wolf bitch barely tickles your left arm with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Hurt >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Hurt > You panic and attempt to
flee!
Gryk narrates 'trees'


You swiftly dodge the gray wolf bitch's attempt to hit you.

*Shaista* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
The trees grow so thick here that it is hard to distinguish between day and
night. Small animal trails run in and out of the underbrush where rodents
and other creatures make their way throught the forest. A trail lies in a
small opening of the trees to the north and to the east while the dense,
thickening forest extends off to the west. It would not take much more than
a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Fleeing.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Saif* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Saif* slices your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Saif: Hurt >

*Corath* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Saif: Hurt >
Gryk narrates 'w'

e
e
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Saif: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Erurk narrates 'they both patty'

You flee head over heels.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Fleeing.
Erurk D'jyyrk is standing here.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Saif* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Saif* slices your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Saif: Hurt >

*Shaista* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Saif: Hurt >
*Corath* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Saif: Hurt > You try to pound *Saif*, but he
deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Saif* slices your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

s
s

A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!


*Shaista* barely scythes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Gryk narrates 'hagged as fk'

*Shaista* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone barely scythes your right arm.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
te gryk fucked up
You tell Gryk 'fucked up'

Suicide that was

Dixon
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: a great start but dissapointing finnish

Postby Dixon » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:42 pm

I hear you get told the title line a lot. Is this true? :P Good job tho. Always like seeing ppl staying low and using mobs the right way. I dislike people who show up after someone is crit from a 1v1 and try to capitalize.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests