Oh the irony.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Brionne
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Oh the irony.

Postby Brionne » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Of course, I was being dumb and had been in zone WAY too long.

----------------

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - a lion: Critical >
You slash a lion's right leg into bloody fragments!
A lion is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a lion's death cry.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > tell elysia Do you need to adjust me to 280 hp now or wait until I get another 3.2 mi exp and get to level 51? at 285 now
You tell Elysia 'Do you need to adjust me to 280 hp now or wait until I get another 3.2 mi exp and get to level 51? at 285 now'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > look
Turn in the Road
Bending sharply, the road here angles off to the south from the west and cuts
through the tall grass of the plains. Broad, flat stones dot the road here and
it looks like this part of the road was once paved. A large rotten wood post
rises up out of the ground near the road. There is a wooden sign attacted to
the post, though the words on it are no longer comprehensible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a lion is lying here. [2]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > look
where
You are hungry.
Timer now at 60 secs.
Turn in the Road
Bending sharply, the road here angles off to the south from the west and cuts
through the tall grass of the plains. Broad, flat stones dot the road here and
it looks like this part of the road was once paved. A large rotten wood post
rises up out of the ground near the road. There is a wooden sign attacted to
the post, though the words on it are no longer comprehensible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a lion is lying here. [2]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Brionne - Turn in the Road

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > get beef pack
You get a hunk of beef from a belt pack.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > eat beef
You eat the meat.
You are full.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Elysia tells you 'it will happen automatically at some point'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > reply Okay, just didn't want to be cheating. should I stay out of PK until then?
You reply to Elysia 'Okay, just didn't want to be cheating. should I stay out of PK until then?'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh > reply unless it comes to me?
You reply to Elysia 'unless it comes to me?'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Elysia tells you 'no need, just play however you want'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh > reply KK, just checking. 5 hp can be the difference between life and death ;)
You reply to Elysia 'KK, just checking. 5 hp can be the difference between life and death ;)'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh > look
where
Turn in the Road
Bending sharply, the road here angles off to the south from the west and cuts
through the tall grass of the plains. Broad, flat stones dot the road here and
it looks like this part of the road was once paved. A large rotten wood post
rises up out of the ground near the road. There is a wooden sign attacted to
the post, though the words on it are no longer comprehensible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a lion is lying here. [2]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Brionne - Turn in the Road

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh > stat
You are a 377 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 45.6 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14.
Offensive bonus: 134, Dodging bonus: 103, Parrying bonus: 165
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 142 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 51% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh > score
You have 268(285) hit and 146(146) movement points.
You have scored 105302372 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 3197628 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 49 Turn points to date.
You have played 16 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Brionne do Corali a'Morel (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh > n
Receding Grass by the Road
The grass here thins out and is much shorter, spots of yellow dot the area from
tufts of dying grass. A small, bent tree rises up out of the ground offering
some much needed shade during the day and calls out to be sat under. Dust is
stirred up in the wind and swirls off with the breeze. To the north the grass
gets much thicker and to the south lies an unused road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black cat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Full > emb
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Full > n
spike grass
Among Some Tall Grass
The plains grass is tall and thick making the going uneasy. The air is
alive with the sounds of various insects that make their home here in this
sea of rolling green. No other plants grow in the area, it seems the grass
has overwhelmed any competition it might have had. Off to the south, the
grass thins out a bit.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A black cat has arrived from the south.

[channel 'ice spikes']ll MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at the writhing grass.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - the writhing grass: Hurt >
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The writhing grass hits your right leg.
You slash the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - the writhing grass: Wounded > flee
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Receding Grass by the Road
The grass here thins out and is much shorter, spots of yellow dot the area from
tufts of dying grass. A small, bent tree rises up out of the ground offering
some much needed shade during the day and calls out to be sat under. Dust is
stirred up in the wind and swirls off with the breeze. To the north the grass
gets much thicker and to the south lies an unused road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full >
Lea chats 'so many on'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full > n
spike grass
Among Some Tall Grass
The plains grass is tall and thick making the going uneasy. The air is
alive with the sounds of various insects that make their home here in this
sea of rolling green. No other plants grow in the area, it seems the grass
has overwhelmed any competition it might have had. Off to the south, the
grass thins out a bit.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

[channel 'ice spikes']rong MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The writhing grass barely hits your body.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The writhing grass tickles your body with its hit.
The writhing grass hits your head.
You are thirsty.
Timer now at 60 secs.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Hurt > flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Hurt >
The writhing grass barely hits your body.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Hurt >
*Dukug* has arrived from the south.
*Zajr* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Hurt >
*Zajr* pounds your head hard.
*Dukug* pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Hurt > flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Hurt > s
s
The writhing grass hits your body.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash the writhing grass's roots extremely hard.
The writhing grass hits your left arm very hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Wounded > flee
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Dukug* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

s
s

*Dukug* pounds your right arm very hard.
*Zajr* pounds your body very hard.
The writhing grass barely hits your right leg.
The writhing grass hits your body.
The writhing grass hits your left leg hard.

s
s
s
s
s
s

*Dukug* pounds your body extremely hard.
*Zajr* pounds your head.
The writhing grass hits your body.
The writhing grass hits your head hard.
The writhing grass hits your left foot hard.

You flee head over heels.
Receding Grass by the Road
The grass here thins out and is much shorter, spots of yellow dot the area from
tufts of dying grass. A small, bent tree rises up out of the ground offering
some much needed shade during the day and calls out to be sat under. Dust is
stirred up in the wind and swirls off with the breeze. To the north the grass
gets much thicker and to the south lies an unused road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Turn in the Road
Bending sharply, the road here angles off to the south from the west and cuts
through the tall grass of the plains. Broad, flat stones dot the road here and
it looks like this part of the road was once paved. A large rotten wood post
rises up out of the ground near the road. There is a wooden sign attacted to
the post, though the words on it are no longer comprehensible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a lion is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Epoh* is standing here.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > *Epoh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > You barely slash *Epoh*'s body.
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Dukug* has arrived from the north.
*Zajr* has arrived from the north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > e
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > s
*Zajr* leaves south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched > flee
No way! You're fighting for your life!

*Zajr* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
*Zajr* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Epoh*'s left arm hard.
*Epoh* pounds your right foot.
You flee head over heels.
Road Dipping into a Gulley
The road here slopes gently downward into a small gulley. The road drops so far
down that the walls of the gulley blocks the view to the north and south. Grass
covers the slopes along with a few bushes. To the east and west the road begins
to rise up and out of the gulley.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aishling chats 'They saw me, that's why'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Turn in the Road
Bending sharply, the road here angles off to the south from the west and cuts
through the tall grass of the plains. Broad, flat stones dot the road here and
it looks like this part of the road was once paved. A large rotten wood post
rises up out of the ground near the road. There is a wooden sign attacted to
the post, though the words on it are no longer comprehensible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a lion is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Zajr* is standing here.
*Dukug* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Epoh* is standing here.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > s
*Zajr* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy > s
An antelope panics, and attempts to flee!
An antelope leaves west.
*Dukug* leaves west.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy >
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Zajr*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zajr* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

flee
*Dukug* has arrived from the west.Zajr: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Dukug* pounds your left leg hard.

e
You flee head over heels.
Stretch of Unused Road
Empty space stretches out in all directions with only tall grass and the
occasional shrub or bush to fill it. Sounds of different kinds of wildlife fill
the air, offering some semblance of company. The road continues to wind off in
the distance to the south while to the north, it comes to a bend and turns into
another direction.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
e
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Next to the Road
Here, the plains grass thin out, giving way to sand and bits of stone. Lizards
and the like slither around, hiding among the stones and in their burrows in
the sand when strangers appear. Insects seem to avoid this place, perhaps for
fear of getting eaten by the lizards. A wide road is just to the west, and to
the other directions, plain grass seem to stretch out forever.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Thinning Plains Grass
Here, the green grass of Plains of Maredo are not so tall now. Fewer insects
and animals that are typical of the Plains can be seen around here too. The air
here gets a bit humid and warm, and to the east, white mists are seen swirling.
Tall green grass stands tall in the other directions and they seems to stretch
forever.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A damp looking piece of wood sits drying in the air.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > At the Edge of a Large Swamp
The grass of the plains dissapears here, replaced by long, thin reeds rising
out of murky water. A faint mist hangs above the shallow water giving off a
foul odor. The mud beaneath the water seems to suck at your feet, trying to
swallow you. To the north and west the grass of the plains roll in the wind and
to the south lies the way into the deep swamp.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Within a Stinking Bog
Shallow water covers the area with long, green reeds rising out of it. Sucking
mud lies beneath the surface of the water, making travel through the bog
difficult. The smell of decay permeates the area from all the plants rotting
within the swamp making the air warm and humid.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Through the Smelly Bog
The water here gets a slight bit deeper as you move further into the swamp.
Leeches and other parasites infest the area. The smell of rotting plants
becomes even stronger here making breathing a labor. Off to the east brings you
deeper into the murk of the swamp and back to the west lies the exit out of the
mire.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Deep Inside the Swamp
A thick, acrid mist envelopes the space around you pushing out all light and
making visibility poor. Sounds of the various animals that inhabit the swamp
float through the area seeming to come in from all directions. To the west the
fog disperses and to the south the mire continues.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
Lea chats 'That's why I'm here'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Dukug* has arrived from the west.
*Zajr* has arrived from the west.
*Epoh* has arrived from the west.
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

ng MV:Full - Epoh: Scratched >
You barely slash *Epoh*'s right arm.
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Zajr* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Dukug* leaves south.

n
e
You flee head over heels.
Through the Smelly Bog
The water here gets a slight bit deeper as you move further into the swamp.
Leeches and other parasites infest the area. The smell of rotting plants
becomes even stronger here making breathing a labor. Off to the east brings you
deeper into the murk of the swamp and back to the west lies the exit out of the
mire.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Deep Inside the Swamp
A thick, acrid mist envelopes the space around you pushing out all light and
making visibility poor. Sounds of the various animals that inhabit the swamp
float through the area seeming to come in from all directions. To the west the
fog disperses and to the south the mire continues.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Epoh* is standing here.
*Zajr* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Zajr* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy >
*Dukug* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy > n

*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Zajr*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w ng MV:Full - Zajr: Healthy >

*Dukug* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Zajr* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You dodge a bash from *Zajr* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Through the Smelly Bog
The water here gets a slight bit deeper as you move further into the swamp.
Leeches and other parasites infest the area. The smell of rotting plants
becomes even stronger here making breathing a labor. Off to the east brings you
deeper into the murk of the swamp and back to the west lies the exit out of the
mire.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Within a Stinking Bog
Shallow water covers the area with long, green reeds rising out of it. Sucking
mud lies beneath the surface of the water, making travel through the bog
difficult. The smell of decay permeates the area from all the plants rotting
within the swamp making the air warm and humid.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
w
*Dukug* has arrived from the east.
*Zajr* has arrived from the east.
*Epoh* has arrived from the east.
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched > w
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched > *Zajr* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

rong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched >
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Epoh*'s right arm.
*Epoh* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

dance
You flee head over heels.
At the Edge of a Large Swamp
The grass of the plains dissapears here, replaced by long, thin reeds rising
out of murky water. A faint mist hangs above the shallow water giving off a
foul odor. The mud beaneath the water seems to suck at your feet, trying to
swallow you. To the north and west the grass of the plains roll in the wind and
to the south lies the way into the deep swamp.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Having fun?

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
Thinning Plains Grass
Here, the green grass of Plains of Maredo are not so tall now. Fewer insects
and animals that are typical of the Plains can be seen around here too. The air
here gets a bit humid and warm, and to the east, white mists are seen swirling.
Tall green grass stands tall in the other directions and they seems to stretch
forever.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A damp looking piece of wood sits drying in the air.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
w
*Dukug* has arrived from the east.
*Zajr* has arrived from the east.
*Epoh* has arrived from the east.
*Epoh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched > w

*Zajr* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!


* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched > * R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Strong - Epoh: Scratched >
*someone* pounds your left leg very hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Someone hates your guts!
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
You are thirsty.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard > score
You have 3(285) hit and 5(126) movement points.
You have scored 104059180 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4440820 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 39 Turn points to date.
You have played 16 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Brionne do Corali a'Morel (Level 50).
You are sitting.
You are thirsty.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >

Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests