Reven has perfect timing!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Magmald
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 am

Reven has perfect timing!

Postby Magmald » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:26 am

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 49(xxx) hit and 136(142) movement points.
You have scored 91005656 experience points and 88 quest points.
You need 2494344 exp to level and 62 qp to rank.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 7 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Magmald the Bannerman [Child of Light 4] (Level 47).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
A Dirt Lane
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A shaggy brown mare has arrived from the west.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Dirt Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A shaggy brown mare has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Bend in the Dirt Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lanmai Takashi is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey. <----- I am not in great shape for a fight...better find some mobs...
A shaggy brown mare has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Lanmai leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s

Lanmai has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Lanmai tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Lanmai: Healthy > f

You try to hack Lanmai, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Lanmai: Healthy > Berserk! Death! Death! Fight to the death! <-----Orrr...maybe I will fight right here...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Lanmai: Healthy >
You try to hack Lanmai, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Lanmai: Healthy > b <----All in!
[bash ]

=
Your bash at Lanmai sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Lanmai: Scratched >
You assume Ribbon in the Air, hacking Lanmai's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Lanmai: Scratched >
You hack Lanmai's body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Lanmai: Scratched >
You assume Hummingbird Kisses the Honeyrose, hacking Lanmai's left arm.
You hack Lanmai's body hard.
The day has begun.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Scratched > nar on lanmai n of amador <--- If there is backup, I might have a chance.
Ok.

b
[bash ] h - Lanmai: Scratched >


Lanmai sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Scratched > b

Lanmai slashes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Scratched >
Lanmai slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


[bash ] esh - Lanmai: Scratched >


As Lanmai avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <----Stupid sword...
Lanmai sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Scratched >
Lanmai slashes your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Scratched > b
[bash ]

-
Lanmai slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at Lanmai sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Scratched >
You assume Stones Falling from the Cliff, hacking Lanmai's right foot.
You hack Lanmai's body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt >
You hack Lanmai's right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt > b

You assume Arc of the Moon, hacking Lanmai's left hand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt > b
[bash ]


Lanmai slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You try to hack Lanmai, but he parries successfully.
As Lanmai avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

esh - Lanmai: Hurt >
Lanmai sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <----I am thinking it is lights out for me here.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt >
Reven has arrived from the west. <----HALLELUJA!!!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt >
Lanmai slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt > b
[bash ]

*
Lanmai slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at Lanmai sends him sprawling! <----If I am going down, I am going down swinging!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt >
You assume The Cat Dances on the Wall, hacking Lanmai's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt >
You flow effortlessly into The Courtier Taps His Fan, hacking Lanmai's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Hurt >
You hack Lanmai's body hard.
You try to hack Lanmai, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded > b
[bash ]


As Lanmai avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <----NOOOO!!!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from Lanmai who loses his balance and falls! <---YESSSSS!!!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded > b
You try to hack Lanmai, but he deflects the blow.
Lanmai barely slashes your body. <----I figure I have to be so close to dead here...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[bash ]

=
Your bash at Lanmai sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded >
You hack Lanmai's left leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded >
You try to hack Lanmai, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded >
You hack Lanmai's left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded > b
You hack Lanmai's left leg.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
Reven tries to stab Lanmai, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lanmai: Wounded > b
[bash ]

+
Reven stabs Lanmai's body.
Reven stabs Lanmai's head hard.
Lanmai panics, and attempts to flee! <----Wheee!!!

=
Lanmai leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

=
They're not here anymore!


Lanmai has arrived from the north, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.


Lanmai leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

sc
You have 4(xxx) hit and 142(142) movement points. <---Yeah...that was cutting it a bit thin!
You have scored 91016048 experience points and 88 quest points.
You need 2483952 exp to level and 62 qp to rank.
You have amassed 32 Turn points to date.
You have played 7 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Magmald the Bannerman [Child of Light 4] (Level 47).
You are standing.

isabel
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Reven has perfect timing!

Postby isabel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:09 am

hahahha that was a hilarious read, starting with you zerking crit/healthy !!

Reven
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Reven has perfect timing!

Postby Reven » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:22 am

He was zerk from exp. Took me a bit to realize he was crit zerk vs healthy lanmai and join in instead of wait for stab.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests