Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Judai
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Charge Thread

Postby Judai » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Dirt Road Near the City
The road is very broad here, one could easily fit two wagons next to each
other. Rather than cutting its way through the grass-covered hills the road
bends gently, enclosing the green hills to the east and south. Looking
westwards a large city is visible at the end of the road, which leads
straight west towards the city and north around the hills.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > scan w
*Magdan* is resting here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > e
At the Steep Depression
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > w
Dirt Road Near the City
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > At the Steep Depression
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > scan w
Your eyesight is not so keen.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > ?
[score ]
You have 116(411) hit and 153(162) movement points.
You have scored 62625858 experience points and 356 quest points.
You need 874142 exp to level and 644 qp to rank.
You have amassed 30 Turn points to date.
You have played 31 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Judai the Honored Soldier [Morat'torm 6] (Level 41).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > dt
[diag torm]
A sleek well-trained torm is in excellent condition.
A sleek well-trained torm is strong.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > w
w
charge magdan
Dirt Road Near the City
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Before the Gates of Bandar Eban
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --south--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
*Magdan* is resting here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.
Standing here, eyeing you with suspicion, is a Bandar Eban gate guard.

You line up your charge...

*
*Magdan* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.


A Bandar Eban gate guard says 'You Judai!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Bandar Eban gate guard tickles your body with his cleave.
A Bandar Eban gate guard joins a Bandar Eban gate guard's fight!
A Bandar Eban gate guard joins a Bandar Eban gate guard's fight!
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Magdan* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Magdan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Magdan*'s death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Healthy >
A Bandar Eban gate guard cleaves your right arm.
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely cleaves your body.
A Bandar Eban gate guard barely cleaves your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a Bandar Eban gate guard: Healthy > nar rip
f
e
You narrate 'rip'

Magdan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Magdan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:11 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > get all barrel
You get a sparkling green emerald from a wooden barrel.
You get a mirrored lantern from a wooden barrel.
You get a pair of leather boots from a wooden barrel.
You get a pair of silken black pants from a wooden barrel.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from a wooden barrel.
You get a shadowy vest from a wooden barrel.
You get a plain hood from a wooden barrel.
You get a soft leather pouch from a wooden barrel.
You get a soft leather pouch from a wooden barrel.
You get a pair of soft leather sandals from a wooden barrel.
You get plain brown pants from a wooden barrel.
You get a sword sheath from a wooden barrel.
You get a leather belt from a wooden barrel.
You get a hand-and-a-half sword from a wooden barrel.
You get a thick mail shirt from a wooden barrel.
You get a leather helmet from a wooden barrel.
You get a thin pair of leather gloves from a wooden barrel.
You get a thin pair of leather gloves from a wooden barrel.
You get a pair of thin metal boots from a wooden barrel.
You get a set of oiled chainmail leggings from a wooden barrel.
You get a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves from a wooden barrel.
You get a chain coif from a wooden barrel.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > wear all
You wear a chain coif on your head.
You wear a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves on your arms.
You put a set of oiled chainmail leggings on your legs.
You wear a pair of thin metal boots on your feet.
You put a thin pair of leather gloves on your hands.
You're already wearing something on your hands.
You're already wearing something on your head.
You wear a thick mail shirt on your body.
You wield a hand-and-a-half sword with both hands.
You wear a leather belt around your waist.
You wear a sword sheath on your back.
You're already wearing something on your legs.
You're already wearing something on your feet.
You put a soft leather pouch on your belt.
You put a soft leather pouch on your belt.
You're already wearing something on your head.
You're already wearing something on your body.
You're already wearing something on your hands.
You're already wearing something on your legs.
You're already wearing something on your feet.

where
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > eq
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Magdan - Master Luhhan's Forge

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You are using:
<used as light> a torch
<worn on head> a chain coif
<worn on body> a thick mail shirt
<slung on back> a sword sheath
<worn on arms> a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a thin pair of leather gloves
<wielded two-handed> a hand-and-a-half sword
<worn about waist> a leather belt
<worn on belt> a soft leather pouch
<worn on belt> a soft leather pouch
<worn on legs> a set of oiled chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of thin metal boots

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Judai* has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Judai* strikes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Battered > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Battered >
You try to slash *Judai*, but he deflects the blow.
A cavalry soldier joins your fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Battered > z
[bash ]


You dodge a bash from *Judai* who loses his balance and falls!

-
A sleek well-trained torm is overcome with lust for battle, and slashes Magdan with sharp claws!
Ouch!

-
A cavalry officer lances Judai's left arm.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Judai's body.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Judai's body.
A cavalry soldier tickles Judai's body with his slash.
A cavalry soldier slashes Judai's left leg.

=
Your bash at *Judai* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > stand
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
k seanchan
A cavalry officer lances Judai's right leg.
*Judai* panics, and attempts to flee!
A cavalry soldier slashes Judai's body.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Judai's left leg.
A cavalry soldier slashes Judai's body hard.
A cavalry soldier barely slashes Judai's left leg.
You barely slash *Judai*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a cavalry officer: Scratched - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
*Judai* leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.
They aren't here.

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > k seanchan
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > k seanchan
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > k seanchan
They aren't here.

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > k seanchan
*Judai* has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
You try to slash *Judai*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > n
*Judai* strikes your head very hard.
A cavalry soldier joins your fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
You try to slash *Judai*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten >
*Judai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
k seanchan
k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
A sleek well-trained torm is overcome with lust for battle, and slashes Magdan with sharp claws!
Ouch!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Beaten > k seanchan
A cavalry officer lances Judai's body.
A cavalry soldier slashes Judai's body.
A cavalry soldier slashes Judai's body.
A cavalry soldier tries to slash Judai, but he parries successfully.
A cavalry soldier tickles Judai's head with his slash.
You barely slash *Judai*'s body.
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > *Judai* leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.
*Judai* has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
You try to slash *Judai*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > A cavalry officer lances Judai's right foot.
*Judai* panics, and attempts to flee!
A cavalry officer bellows 'The Seanchan Judai has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
A cavalry officer lances Judai's left arm.
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
You tickle *Judai*'s body with your slash.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
*Judai* leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.
*Judai* has arrived from the south, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
You try to slash *Judai*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
k seanchan
Judai bellows 'eep'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
*Judai* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You try to slash *Judai*, but he deflects the blow.
A cavalry soldier joins your fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
k seanchan
A cavalry officer bellows 'The Seanchan Judai has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > You do the best you can!

k seanchan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Judai: Critical > k seanchan
A cavalry officer lances Judai's right arm.
A cavalry soldier slashes Judai's right leg.
*Judai* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A cavalry soldier slashes Judai's left leg hard.
*Judai* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Judai*'s death cry.

Winning

Judai
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Judai » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:16 pm

put in some commands and yelled 'eep' because of the lag!

but good job spamming at patty :)

Magdan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Magdan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Well my uber eq and half sword wasn't really going to stand toe to toe with a flee hitting charger sorry

Judai
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Judai » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:33 pm

round 3?

Magdan
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Magdan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Victory!

Judai
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Judai » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Nice work there as well!

Judai
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Judai » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:51 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Small Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --east--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --west--
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
*Kaitlyn* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Ronnin* is standing here.

You struggle to line up your charge...

=
You dodge a bash from *Kaitlyn* who loses her balance and falls!


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kaitlyn: Wounded >
*Kaitlyn* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Kaitlyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kaitlyn: Wounded >
*Kaitlyn* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Ravens
[ obvious exits: E U D ]
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A sculpture of a mounted warrior is centered upon a splashing fountain.

Saif
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Saif » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:31 pm

R HP:Scratched MV:Full > 3

*Taralsa* clumsily approaches you with a sharp, red stone dagger, but you fend off the attack.

f
w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Taralsa: Scratched > You try to strike *Taralsa*, but he parries successfully.
[dia h.dark]
Taralsa has a few scratches.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Taralsa: Scratched > n
z
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A muscular ebony warhorse waits patiently for its master, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > c
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A muscular ebony warhorse waits patiently for its master, being ridden by you.
*Taralsa* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

[charge h.dark] ull >
You struggle to line up your charge...


Mikaela narrates 'I would gate people down but I haven't reset my gates yet, and I can't channel there.'


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Taralsa* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Taralsa* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Taralsa*'s death cry.

Benjain
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:43 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Benjain » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Yeeesh. I recall Taralsa having pretty decent hps. 350+ hp charge?


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests