Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rig » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 pm

lol.

Tangle of Dead Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > Winding Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aishana* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Aishana* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > nar oh
You narrate 'oh'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Winding Path
The riverbank curves begins curving northward around the large peak to east.
The icy river flows onward carving deep into the stones as rushes by. To the
north the path begins to slope upwards. On the peak itself scraggly bushes
cling to life and lichen spreads over the stones. The only sounds are the
rushing of the river and the scratching and clicking of stones underfoot.
Occasionally the wind whistles down the mount.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > nar hello
You narrate 'hello'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > dism
lead Shadow
You stop riding it.

* HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > compel
You start leading it.
A shadow stallion starts following you.

* g MV:Strong >
You fail to gather the shadows...

* HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > nar I found an aishana
You narrate 'I found an aishana'

* HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > compel
=
Rakkard tells you 'ok renting now'

=
You feel a little bit sleepy, but shake it off...

*no

You direct thin tendrils of darkness toward a shadow stallion!


* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > k h.human
k h.human
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > k h.human
You strike *Aishana*'s body.

k h.human
* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > Ok.

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > l
Ok.

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > Ok.

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > *Aishana* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A handsome stag leaves north.
You try to strike *Aishana*, but she deflects the blow.
Winding Path
The riverbank curves begins curving northward around the large peak to east.
The icy river flows onward carving deep into the stones as rushes by. To the
north the path begins to slope upwards. On the peak itself scraggly bushes
cling to life and lichen spreads over the stones. The only sounds are the
rushing of the river and the scratching and clicking of stones underfoot.
Occasionally the wind whistles down the mount.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > nar this well-dressed person of quality
You narrate 'this well-dressed person of quality'

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
Arkan narrates 'kill her, her defense sucks'

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
*Aishana* bursts into tears.

l aishana
* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
Aishana has a few scratches.

*Aishana* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> a scarlet cloak of soft velvet
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a pair of moonstone hilted dirks
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a mosaic key

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
*Aishana* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Aishana*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
*AISHANA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Arkan narrates 'where is she'

say lol
* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > *Aishana* leaves north.
You hiss 'lol'

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > say you
ride Shadow
You hiss 'you '

* HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > charge h.human
A shadow stallion stops following you.
You start riding it.

*Aishana* has arrived from the north.
You line up your charge...


*Aishana* leaves east.

e
k h.human
*
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > bash
Tangle of Dead Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > nar she just
e
k h.human
You narrate 'she just'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > Riverbank
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aishana* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > You try to strike *Aishana*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > nar failed a sleep on me
*AISHANA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You narrate 'failed a sleep on me'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
You try to strike *Aishana*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
*Aishana* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > nar LOL
You narrate 'LOL'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > e
k h.human

*Aishana* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

bash
* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > *Aishana* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.
Arkan narrates 'lol'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > w
k h.human
Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > bash
Riverbank
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring >
Arkan narrates 'where at'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Riverbank
Here on the south bank of the river there are scattered cedar and fir trees, as
the land changes from dense forest in the north to craggy peaks rising to the
north. The riverbank is traversable, though there is no visible path. Looking
east is a path leading in two directions, one leads towards a wooden structure
just visible in a stand of trees and the other leads over the river to the
north.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > nar cut
You narrate 'cut'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > e
k h.human
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > e
Before a Wooden Shack
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
A green-leafed herb grows here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
|1|.A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > w
The day has begun.
Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > track
=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving ««west««
Some obvious fresh tracks of a gray palfrey (ridden) leaving ««west««
Some obvious fresh tracks of a gray palfrey (ridden) leaving ««west««
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving ««west««
Some obvious fresh tracks of a shadow stallion (ridden) leaving »»east»»
Some obvious fresh tracks of a handsome stag leaving »»east»»

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > nar she has dirks for me
k h.human
You narrate 'she has dirks for me'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > w
w
Riverbank
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > k h.human
Tangle of Dead Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > w
k h.human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > Winding Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > n
w
Precarious Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Strong > Breathtaking Perch
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > s
s
Path Through the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > Mountain Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > e
e
Perilous Cliff
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > Narrow Pass
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > s
High Cliff
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Moving with deadly grace, a huge cat watches you carefully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring >
A huge mountain lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Healthy > track
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Healthy > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
High Cliff
Straight to the west lies a cliff overlooking a green valley. A lake glitters
clear blue far below. A high peak soars to northeast with scraggly thorns
and lichen clinging to life. A few small animals roam around, darting between
the rocks. Directly south, the trail is bordered by another peak though it is
quite low. The path continues north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge mountain lion is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Healthy >
You strike a huge mountain lion's body into bloody fragments!
A huge mountain lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Scratched > yell where r u
You bellow 'where r u'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Scratched >
You strike a huge mountain lion's body into bloody fragments!
A huge mountain lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Wounded >
You strike a huge mountain lion's body into bloody fragments!
A huge mountain lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Battered > l

You gaze deeply into the soul of a huge mountain lion.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You strike a huge mountain lion's right leg into bloody fragments!
A huge mountain lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Battered > High Cliff
Straight to the west lies a cliff overlooking a green valley. A lake glitters
clear blue far below. A high peak soars to northeast with scraggly thorns
and lichen clinging to life. A few small animals roam around, darting between
the rocks. Directly south, the trail is bordered by another peak though it is
quite low. The path continues north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge mountain lion is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Battered > who
Players
-------
Skusgir the Wolfish Trolloc
~ Lady Elysia - Costume competition viewtopic.php?f=79&t=6024 [Watchers]
Rig #fireworkssavelives [Myrddraal]
5 Arkan the Master Torturer [Dhai'mon Master]

4 players displayed.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Battered > l
High Cliff
Straight to the west lies a cliff overlooking a green valley. A lake glitters
clear blue far below. A high peak soars to northeast with scraggly thorns
and lichen clinging to life. A few small animals roam around, darting between
the rocks. Directly south, the trail is bordered by another peak though it is
quite low. The path continues north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge mountain lion is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Battered >
You strike a huge mountain lion's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A huge mountain lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Beaten > diag h.human
Aishana has a few scratches.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Beaten > l
High Cliff
Straight to the west lies a cliff overlooking a green valley. A lake glitters
clear blue far below. A high peak soars to northeast with scraggly thorns
and lichen clinging to life. A few small animals roam around, darting between
the rocks. Directly south, the trail is bordered by another peak though it is
quite low. The path continues north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge mountain lion is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a huge mountain lion: Beaten >
You gaze deeply into the soul of a huge mountain lion.
A huge mountain lion looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You strike a huge mountain lion's body into bloody fragments!
A huge mountain lion is dead! R.I.P.
Sigh... nothing better to do, eh?
Your blood freezes as you hear a huge mountain lion's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > charge h.human
You line up your charge...

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > l
charge h.human
High Cliff
Straight to the west lies a cliff overlooking a green valley. A lake glitters
clear blue far below. A high peak soars to northeast with scraggly thorns
and lichen clinging to life. A few small animals roam around, darting between
the rocks. Directly south, the trail is bordered by another peak though it is
quite low. The path continues north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
The corpse of a huge mountain lion is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > e
k h.human
Mountain Pass
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > w
s
High Cliff
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a huge mountain lion is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > k h.human
High Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > bash
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > Bash who?

n
* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > n
k h.human
High Cliff
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
The corpse of a huge mountain lion is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > Narrow Pass
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > s
s
s
High Cliff
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a huge mountain lion is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > High Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring > On a Plateau
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring >
You swiftly dodge a spotted jaguar's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Scratched > track human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Scratched > l
diag h.human
diag h.human
You strike a spotted jaguar's right leg into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
On a Plateau
The mountain peak ends here as the trail leads out onto a plateau. Dust swirls
into the air with the wind. A high cliff rises to the west and a higher plateau
blocks the way east. South the trail leads farther out onto the plauteau.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > Aishana has a few scratches.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > diag h.human
diag h.human
Aishana has a few scratches.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > Aishana has a few scratches.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > Aishana has a few scratches.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > diag h.human
Aishana has a few scratches.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > l
On a Plateau
The mountain peak ends here as the trail leads out onto a plateau. Dust swirls
into the air with the wind. A high cliff rises to the west and a higher plateau
blocks the way east. South the trail leads farther out onto the plauteau.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded >
You strike a spotted jaguar's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
You swiftly dodge a spotted jaguar's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > l
On a Plateau
The mountain peak ends here as the trail leads out onto a plateau. Dust swirls
into the air with the wind. A high cliff rises to the west and a higher plateau
blocks the way east. South the trail leads farther out onto the plauteau.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > charge h.human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Wounded > charge h.human

You strike a spotted jaguar's right leg into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Beaten > charge h.human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Beaten > charge h.human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Beaten > charge h.human

You strike a spotted jaguar's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Critical > charge h.human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Critical > charge h.human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Critical > charge h.human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Tiring - a spotted jaguar: Critical > charge h.human
You strike a spotted jaguar's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar is dead! R.I.P.
Practice makes perfect. Keep going.
Your blood freezes as you hear a spotted jaguar's death cry.
You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Aishana* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a jade shafted partisan!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 charges (100% landed)
*Aishana* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aishana*'s death cry.

Layzie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:59 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Layzie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:44 am

ur crazy! she can time the sleep when mob dies :p but gj!

Rig
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rig » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Atop the Grassy Mound
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
The corpse of a large plains bear is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Laurian* is here, fighting Zygoat, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Laurian, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Weir* is here, fighting Laurian, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring > Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

o R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*Laurian* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*LAURIAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Laurian* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring > charge h.seanchan
w
Charge who?

charge h.seanchan
o R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring > Atop the Grassy Mound
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
The corpse of a large plains bear is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Laurian* is sitting here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Laurian, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Weir* is here, fighting Laurian, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring > Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*WEIR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*Weir* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*Weir* has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*LAURIAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

human is now your primary target!
* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring > charge human
*Zygoat* tries to pound *Laurian*, but she deflects the blow.
*Weir* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.
You line up your charge...

+
*Laurian* leaves east riding a warhorse.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Weir* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a heartstone tipped spear with an ivory shaft!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 charges (100% landed)
*Weir* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Weir*'s death cry.

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*Zygoat* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

o R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring > get all corpse

*Laurian* has arrived from the east, riding a |5|.warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring >
*Laurian* leaves west riding a warhorse.

k human
o R HP:Healthy DP:None MV:Tiring > nar rip weir
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Weir.
You get a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Weir.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Weir.
You get a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Weir.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Weir.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Weir.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Weir.
You get a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Weir.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Weir.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Weir.
a leather cuirass: You can't take that!
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Weir.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Weir.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Weir.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Weir.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Weir.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Weir.

Harek
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Harek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Carl leaves south riding a draft horse.

- l - a woman: Scratched >
A woman barely slices your body.

+cmw
*f
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!an: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Village Street off the Bridge
Beyond the village that stretches out to the south and west, a plateau
Correcting map position after fleeing.
rises from the flood plain that encompasses the mighty Manetherendrelle
River, which flows from the north to the south. The road curves east
towards a sturdy bridge consisting of multiple arches that extends some
distance into the flood plain, which allows crossing of the river excepting
perhaps during the highest floods. A town with buildings constructed of
gray stone has formed on the western bank of the river.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Carl Eidolon, Acolyte of Light is standing here, riding a draft horse.
A small, fluffy reindeer prances here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Carl leaves north riding a draft horse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge h.Gretchen
Charge who?

charge h.Gretchen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge h.Gretchen
Gretchen has arrived from the north, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A woman has arrived from the north.
You struggle to line up your charge...

=
Gretchen leaves south riding a dust-colored gelding.
A raven leaves south.
A woman leaves south.

*
Carl has arrived from the north, riding a draft horse.

=
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Gretchen has arrived from the south, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A woman has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Carl struggles to barrel down on Gretchen, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at her chest.
Gretchen tries to strike Carl, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Carl panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Carl tries to strike Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
A woman joins Gretchen's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge h.Gretchen
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Carl panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge h.Gretchen
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Carl leaves south riding a draft horse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge h.Gretchen
You struggle to line up your charge...

*
A dust-colored gelding seems too exhausted to obey Gretchen's commands.

+
A dust-colored gelding seems too exhausted to obey Gretchen's commands.


Chaaaaarrrge!! Gretchen bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a steel-shafted lance!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded > change mood brave

Gretchen barely strikes your left leg.
A woman joins Gretchen's fight!
Carl has arrived from the south, riding a draft horse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded >
Carl tries to strike a woman, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded > rem lance
put lance pack
get sword pack
wield sword
bas
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded > Gretchen rolls her eyes...sheesh!..
You stop using a steel-shafted lance.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded > You put a steel-shafted lance in a puffy red and white backpack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded > A fluffy reindeer leaves north.
You get a colossal sword with an iron pommel from a puffy red and white backpack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded > You wield a colossal sword with an iron pommel with both hands.

Carl looks at Gretchen.- Gretchen: Wounded >

-
A woman slices your left arm.

*
Carl panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Carl leaves north riding a draft horse.
Carl has arrived from the north, riding a draft horse.

=
Gretchen unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Carl, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Your bash at Gretchen sends her sprawling!


-------------------------


n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
A woman barely slices Hasp's body.
Hasp panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Overgrown Road
Single trees are growing here, overshadowing the nearby bush and brush. It
seems as if these were once fruit-bearing trees, at least in their youth.
Small stone blocks lie scattered about under the trees and the brush.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > charge h.Gretchen
Hasp has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.
Charge who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > charge h.Gretchen

Gretchen has arrived from the south, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A woman has arrived from the south.

You struggle to line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! Gretchen bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a steel-shafted lance!
Gretchen is dead! R.I.P.

Venum
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Venum » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:07 pm

why dont they make lances mendable? they would be such a good weapon for absers

troika1
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby troika1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:17 am

The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
You notice the death scalp of a Dha'vol trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands is hidden here.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Petra* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Bernice* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
[charge bernice] MV:Winded >
You struggle to line up your charge...
+
*Petra* tries to whip you, but you parry successfully.

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Bernice* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Bernice* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bernice*'s death cry.
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Winded - Petra: Scratched >
*Petra* tries to whip you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Petra's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran fo

nooro
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby nooro » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:17 pm

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Kelvan* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Domani razor seems too exhausted to obey *Kelvan*'s commands.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
Tangled growth from thick bushes covers the ground between the trees, making
travel through this part of the forest difficult. A large boulder is nestled
between a few of the larger trees, creating a home for a soft crop of moss that
coats one side of the rock,and flourishes in the damp dimness that encases the
forest. The deep forest expands out in every direction for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

*Kelvan* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Domani razor seems too exhausted to obey *Kelvan*'s commands.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
w
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > charge h.human
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Kelvan* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > You struggle to line up your charge...

-=
*Kelvan* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest. <--- Thinking I'd run sleep, no doubt!

+*
Phalz has arrived from the east.

*+=
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Kelvan* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a black tasseled spear, etched with red-glowing runes!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kelvan: Critical >
*Kelvan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

0
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kelvan: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.human

Phalz pierces *Kelvan*'s body hard.
*Kelvan* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kelvan: Critical > [seize ]
You are already in touch with saidin, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Kelvan: Critical > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

kill h.human
-kill h.human
=kill h.human
Phalz pierces *Kelvan*'s body extremely hard.
*Kelvan* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kelvan*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

Kelvan
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:40 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Kelvan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Just hoped I wouldn't be struggling by then, should've engaged, dismounted, and fled..or just have went in like my gut told me. I mustve searched every room in southern blands for that patrol. Bad luck when your eq'd razor gives up on ya.

nooro
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby nooro » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:55 am

Yeah that was some really bad luck with the horse hagging. Ah well!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests