Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 565
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:16 am

think this is the only 2nd successful pkill with charge timer - hence, excitement :p every other time for dodged bash, it clumsied or wasn't disengaged:


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Psyche* is standing here.

You struggle to line up your charge...

+east
*
You dodge a bash from *Psyche* who loses her balance and falls!

Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Psyche: Battered >
You lance *Psyche*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > gig
f
You giggle.

[flee ] l - Psyche: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

north

You flee head over heels.
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

west
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Psyche* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

You struggle to line up your charge...

*
You dodge a bash from *Psyche* who loses her balance and falls!


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Psyche* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a steel-shafted lance!
*Psyche* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Psyche*'s death cry.

Carter
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:49 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Carter » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:12 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > scan s
*Errtu* is resting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel says 'goign to charge him'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar cruor tried to stab
Mattimeo says 'Ff'
You narrate 'cruor tried to stab'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel says 'dont spam'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Mattimeo snickers softly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Mattimeo leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Isabel.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Isabel al'Nash is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Errtu* is resting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

v
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel starts barreling down on *Errtu*, a gold-chased war spear aimed at his chest.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Errtu* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The blighted tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Isabel's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Isabel charges *Errtu* with a gold-chased war spear, creating a neat display of flying blood.
*Errtu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Errtu*'s death cry.

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

isabel
Posts: 565
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:17 pm

haha you posted before me

isabel
Posts: 565
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am

Just when I think I'll go back to abs/bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > west
tt
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > -=+
Some clear fresh tracks of Errtu leaving east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > east

A Dha'vol trolloc scout has arrived from the east.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Errtu* smites your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > f
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You strike *Errtu*'s body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > north
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > south
west
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Rocky Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > east
s
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
*Errtu* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You struggle to line up your charge...
A Dha'vol trolloc scout leaves east.

-=+**+=-
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Dha'vol trolloc scout has arrived from the east.

west
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Errtu* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded >
*Errtu* gives a Dha'vol trolloc scout an order.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout joins Errtu's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > south
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

west
s
You flee head over heels.
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
*Errtu* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You struggle to line up your charge...

-
You dodge a bash from *Errtu* who loses his balance and falls!

=+**+=-
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Errtu* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Errtu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Errtu*'s death cry.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout realizes that someone is a jerk!

isabel
Posts: 565
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:58 am

bwahaha

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Errtu* is standing here.
*Xorzir* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Errtu* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Xorzir* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt > f

*Xorzir* smites your left arm.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Errtu's fight!
*Errtu* smites your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt >
*Xorzir* now follows *Errtu*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt >
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
*Xorzir* smites your right arm.
*Errtu* smites your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Xorzir* is now a member of *Errtu*'s group.

te hehe both ehre

An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
*Xorzir* smites your right leg hard.
*Errtu* smites your body extremely hard.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
[tell fermin]
You tell Fermin 'hehe both ehre'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
You strike the blighted tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > look

Fermin tells you 'on 1e'

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > north
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
The blighted tree is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Errtu, riding a warhorse.
*Errtu* is sitting here.
*Xorzir* is here, fighting Fermin.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Errtu* is sitting here.
*Xorzir* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Xorzir* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
Fermin has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s right hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s right arm very hard.

-=+**+=
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Errtu's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s right leg.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

- -=
Your bash at *Xorzir* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin swiftly dodges an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s left leg hard.
You barely strike *Xorzir*'s right foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded > Variable 'xp' is set to: xorzir
xx xorzir
look
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Errtu, riding a warhorse.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Errtu* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Xorzir* is sitting here
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin swiftly dodges an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body hard.
You strike *Xorzir*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded > f
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Errtu, riding a warhorse.
*Errtu* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Xorzir* is standing here.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You struggle to line up your charge...
You dodge a bash from *Xorzir* who loses his balance and falls!

-=+**
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s head.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body.

+=-
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Xorzir* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Xorzir* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Xorzir*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
g

*Errtu* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a great claymore from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a pair of steel-backed gauntlets from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a backpack from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Xorzir.

avail
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby avail » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Neveon the Caldazar is here, fighting Puny, riding a jet black courser.
Magmald the Bannerman is here, fighting Puny, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
*Puny* is here, fighting Viellain.
Viellain the Shepherd is here, fighting Puny, riding a battle-trained gray destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [charge h.dark]
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 1
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Puny* avoids being bashed by Neveon who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Magmald sends *Puny* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Magmald hacks *Puny*'s body very hard.
Viellain pierces *Puny*'s right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 1

Magmald hacks *Puny*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
You try to strike *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Hurt > 1
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Hurt > vvv

Neveon clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Hurt > [ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.
Neveon hits *Puny*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Wounded >
Neveon hits *Puny*'s left hand.
You strike *Puny*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Magmald hacks *Puny*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Puny* tries to pierce Viellain, but he parries successfully.
Viellain pierces *Puny*'s right leg hard.
*Puny* leaves west.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Magmald narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Neveon leaves west riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
c
On a Stone Wall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Neveon the Caldazar is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
c

Neveon leaves east riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Fruit Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w

Neveon has arrived from the east, riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
c

Neveon leaves north riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > An Orchard
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [4]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Neveon the Caldazar is standing here, riding a jet black courser. <--- Thanks for holding off while i assume he was rolling stab.
*Puny* is standing here.

[charge h.dark] trong >
You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Puny* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Puny* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puny*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar rip

achillies
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby achillies » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:02 am

Southern Outer Fence
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Carter the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Shiva has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Ellysa has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Aishling has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > charge h.dark

Carter leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Carter.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ] [ N: fence ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Carter the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Guhadin* is resting here.
*Puddles* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Occum* is standing here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Blodfest, the camp commander, stands here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
Shiva has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Ellysa has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Aishling has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

Carter moves swiftly to protect Aishling.
Blodfest slashes Carter's body.
Carter moves swiftly to protect Aishling.
A goat-faced trolloc joins Blodfest's fight!
You line up your charge...

+
*Occum* tries to blast Ellysa, but she parries successfully.

*
*Puddles* tries to stab Shiva, but she deflects the blow.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Guhadin* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Guhadin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Guhadin*'s death cry.

achillies
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby achillies » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:51 am

Good intel :)

Cosmo says 'is like 2n resting'

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill dark
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cosmo - Rotten Vegetation
Achillies - Rotten Vegetation

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
n
charge h.dark
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Turg* is resting here.

You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Turg* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel-shafted lance!
*Turg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Turg*'s death cry.

achillies
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby achillies » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:46 am

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
*Cruoris* is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A Red Eagle warrior has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Cruoris* pierces your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered > 0
b
You pound *Cruoris*'s body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins Cruoris's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
*Cruoris* pierces your body.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

[bash ] trong - Cruoris: Battered >


A myrddraal barely slashes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's right arm.
*Cruoris* pierces your body.

=
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered >
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a myrddraal, but he parries successfully.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a Kno'mon trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a Kno'mon trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A myrddraal slashes a Red Eagle warrior's right leg hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's left leg hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered > 0
b
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered > b

A Red Eagle warrior whips a myrddraal's left arm extremely hard.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a Kno'mon trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a Kno'mon trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal slashes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's right leg.
You pound *Cruoris*'s right hand.

[bash ] trong - Cruoris: Battered >

-
A myrddraal swiftly dodges a Red Eagle warrior's attempt to whip him.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a Kno'mon trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a Kno'mon trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A myrddraal slashes a Red Eagle warrior's right arm hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc tickles a Red Eagle warrior's body with his crush.
*Cruoris* tickles your body with his pierce.

=
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered >
A myrddraal swiftly dodges a Red Eagle warrior's attempt to whip him.
A Red Eagle warrior barely whips a Kno'mon trolloc's body.
A Red Eagle warrior barely whips a Kno'mon trolloc's body.
A myrddraal slashes a Red Eagle warrior's left leg hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's head.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's head hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered >
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a myrddraal, but he dodges the attack.
A Red Eagle warrior barely whips a Kno'mon trolloc's left leg.
A Red Eagle warrior whips a Kno'mon trolloc's left arm.
A myrddraal slashes a Red Eagle warrior's left arm hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's left leg.
You pound *Cruoris*'s head.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered >
*Cruoris* looks at a Red Eagle warrior.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered > b
[bash ]


*Cruoris* pierces your left leg hard.

*
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a myrddraal, but he deflects the blow.
A Red Eagle warrior whips a Kno'mon trolloc's head.
A Red Eagle warrior tries to whip a Kno'mon trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal slashes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's body.
A Kno'mon trolloc crushes a Red Eagle warrior's right leg.
*Cruoris* tickles your left foot with his pierce.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Cruoris* leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
kill dark
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
*Cruoris* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Someone hates your guts!
You pound *Cruoris*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered > b
[bash ]


*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Cruoris* leaves north.


*Cruoris* leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rc
wl
[remove club]
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

s
charge h.dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [wield lance]
You wield a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A raven has arrived from the north.

You line up your charge... >

-
*Cruoris* leaves north.

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
charge h.dark
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
*Cruoris* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the south.

You line up your charge...

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
kill h.dark
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > rl
wc
kill h.dark
[remove lance]
You stop using a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [wield club]
You wield a silver-banded war mallet with both hands.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A raven is here flying around.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
tt
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A raven has arrived from the south.

[track trolloc] ull >

+
Some clear fresh tracks of Cruoris leaving south.
Some clear recent tracks of Cruoris leaving south.
Some clear recent tracks of Cruoris leaving south.
Some clear recent tracks of Cruoris leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Dimst leaving north.
Some day-old tracks of Cruoris leaving east.
Some faint day-old tracks of Cruoris leaving south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
kill h.dark
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
kill h.dark
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
kill h.dark
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
kill h.dark
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a Red Eagle warrior is lying here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Bend in the Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bend in the Road
The road bends, leading north and west here. Far to the north, a giant cleft
in the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen - Tarwin's Gap. The air, hot and humid,
carries a tinge of the Blight's overpowering stench. Dense forest borders the
road, tall trees reaching into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A raven is here flying around.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rc
wl
charge h.dark
[remove club]
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [wield lance]
You wield a hollow steel lance.

You line up your charge... >


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Cruoris* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Cruoris* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Cruoris: Critical >
*Cruoris* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Cruoris* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cruoris*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar rippage
You narrate 'rippage'

Rhys
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rhys » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:44 pm

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Razhak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Aramis mending a weapon.
Lord Hasp al'Dival, Order of Exodio, In service to the Light is sitting here, riding an Illianer steed.
Ranga Ellis'era Traofann, Tactician is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
Moryn Dei'Muran is here, fighting Turkky.
*Turkky* is here, fighting Voss.
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant is here, fighting Zarth, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.
Voss the Lieutenant is here, fighting Dimst, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Benito del Toro is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Dimst* is here, fighting Voss.
*Blytzkrieg* is here, fighting Hasp.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Adael.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Benito.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Moryn.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Benito.
A fade is here, fighting Ranga.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Turkky* avoids being bashed by Moryn who loses his balance and falls!
You try to blast *Angkar*, but he parries successfully.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > You do the best you can!
Benito narrates 'i think we will need you rhys'

+ ull - Angkar: Battered >
*Zarth* sends Aramis sprawling with a powerful bash!
Voss sends *Dimst* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*Angkar* barely pierces your body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Zarth* blasts Aramis's body extremely hard.
A fade tries to slash Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
Voss barely scythes *Dimst*'s body.
*Blytzkrieg* slashes Hasp's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Moryn, but he parries successfully.
*Turkky* pierces Voss's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Adael, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he parries successfully.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.

*
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Adael leaves west riding a white destrier.

=
Ranga sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!


Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.

=
A shadow stallion cocks its head up sharply.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your bash at *Angkar* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > fol benito

Adael has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > Benito can not adequately lead that many.
Adael scythes *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered >
Adael scythes *Razhak*'s head.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You blast *Angkar*'s left foot very hard.
*Razhak* hacks Hasp's body very hard.
*Zarth* blasts Aramis's left leg very hard.
A fade tries to slash Ranga, but he parries successfully.
Voss scythes *Dimst*'s right arm very hard.
*Blytzkrieg* slashes Hasp's body.
Hasp strikes *Blytzkrieg*'s left leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Moryn, but he parries successfully.
Ranga pounds a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
Moryn tries to slice *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.
*Turkky* tickles Voss's head with his pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Otis barely pierces *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > nar group me
You narrate 'group me'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > nar am here
You narrate 'am here'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered >
Otis pierces *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > bash
Otis barely pierces *Razhak*'s body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You blast *Angkar*'s right leg extremely hard.
Aramis slices *Zarth*'s right arm.
A fade slashes Ranga's body hard.
Voss barely scythes *Dimst*'s right foot.
Hasp strikes *Blytzkrieg*'s right arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
Ranga pounds a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Turkky* barely pierces Voss's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Benito tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he parries successfully.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered >
Adael sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Blytzkrieg* sends Hasp sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered >
*Turkky* avoids being bashed by Moryn who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Battered > bash
*Angkar* gets a skin of human flesh from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

-
Otis pierces *Razhak*'s body.
*Angkar* pierces your body.
Benito tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

+
Otis pierces *Razhak*'s body.
Adael scythes *Razhak*'s body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
*Angkar* pierces your body.
*Zarth* tries to blast Aramis, but he deflects the blow.
A fade slashes Ranga's body.
*Blytzkrieg* slashes Hasp's head.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
*Turkky* tickles Voss's body with his pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he parries successfully.
*Dimst* pounds Voss's body.
*Zarth* sends Aramis sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Dimst* sends Voss sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Moryn looks at *Turkky*.


Adael narrates 'raz bat on with you hasp'

-
A ramshorned trolloc avoids being bashed by Ranga who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Angkar* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > nar angkar batt
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Otis barely pierces *Razhak*'s body.
Adael scythes *Razhak*'s right leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Angkar*'s body hard.
*Zarth* blasts Aramis's right hand extremely hard.
A fade slashes Ranga's body.
*Blytzkrieg* slashes Hasp's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
Moryn tries to slice *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.
*Turkky* pierces Voss's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left foot extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
*Dimst* pounds Voss's body.
*Turkky* pierces Voss's body.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
You narrate 'angkar batt'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten >
Hasp narrates 'blyzts and i both wound'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten >
Moryn panics, and attempts to flee!
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > nar beat
Moryn leaves west.
You narrate 'beat'
Gretchen tells you 'yeh'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > k angkar
k angkar
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > k angkar
k angkar
Moryn tries to slice *Turkky*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > k angkar

Moryn tries to slice *Turkky*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ranga, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Angkar*'s body extremely hard.
*Zarth* blasts Aramis's left arm very hard.
A fade slashes Ranga's left foot hard.
Hasp strikes *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
*Turkky* barely pierces Voss's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Benito swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Dimst* pounds Voss's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > k angkar
*Turkky* pierces Voss's body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Razhak* tries to hack Moryn, but he parries successfully.

k angkar
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten >
*Blytzkrieg* sends Hasp sprawling with a powerful bash!

k angkar
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten >
Adael narrates 'raz beat'

k angkar
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten >
Adael scythes *Razhak*'s head hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Angkar: Beaten > You do the best you can!
Ranga sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Otis barely pierces *Razhak*'s body.
*Angkar* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k angkar
w
k angkar
Otis pierces *Razhak*'s body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Adael's left arm.
A fade tries to slash Ranga, but he parries successfully.
*Blytzkrieg* tries to slash Hasp, but he deflects the blow.
Ranga pounds a ramshorned trolloc's left leg very hard.
*Turkky* barely pierces Voss's head.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Benito, but he deflects the blow.
Benito pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Moryn sends *Turkky* sprawling with a powerful bash!
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is standing here.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You try to blast *Angkar*, but he parries successfully.

ull - Angkar: Beaten >
*Angkar* barely pierces your left foot.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

*
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your bash at *Angkar* sends him sprawling!
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Angkar* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar 1w angkar bashed
n
You narrate '1w angkar bashed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is sitting here.

get lance pack
rem axe
wi lance
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You get a steel-shafted lance from a backpack.

charge h.dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You stop using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You wield a steel-shafted lance.
Adael narrates 'he crit sat'

You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Angkar* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel-shafted lance!
*Angkar* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Angkar*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests