Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kat
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Kat » Mon May 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Had been sitting blight for 20 minutes or so with no action, Vash and Darlana had just left, decided to check blight one last time before leaving...

The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tt
[track trolloc]
=
Some obvious fairly recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving ^^north^^
Some obvious fresh tracks of Thack leaving >>east>>
Some obvious recent tracks of Thack leaving vvsouthvv
Some clear recent tracks of Phalz leaving vvsouthvv
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Belphegor leaving ^^north^^
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Belphegor leaving vvsouthvv
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Belphegor leaving vvsouthvv
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > thack is now set as your target.
e
n
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<west<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Thack* is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A huge darkhound tickles your left hand with its hit.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Healthy >
*Thack* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Healthy > a
[flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Healthy >
*Thack* blasts your right arm hard.
A huge darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
You strike a huge darkhound's body extremely hard.
A huge darkhound barely hits your body.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a huge darkhound: Scratched > a
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!
s
e
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Thack* is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
charge h.thack
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
You struggle to line up your charge...
+
You dodge a bash from *Thack* who loses his balance and falls!

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Thack* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 charges (50% landed)
*Thack* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Thack*'s death cry.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 9
nar thack rip lol
[get all corpse]

kyra
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby kyra » Fri May 05, 2017 2:28 am

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > charge h.human
You line up your charge...

=
*Mahdobam* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

*
*Mahdobam* leaves west riding a draft horse.
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
charge h.human
*Mahdobam* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.draft horse.
The Caemlyn Road
Grassy fields cover the hills about the road, offering a wide view of
the surrounding lands until the nearby hills obscure the view of the
countryside and the farms which lie scattered along the road. Far off to
the west the hills appear to become more dense, closing in on the road
as it runs toward Caemlyn.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e

*Mahdobam* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.draft horse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > charge h.human
The Caemlyn Road
Small hills rise around the road, obscuring view of the surrounding land as
the road meanders through the low valleys on its way towards the capital of
Andor. Deep wagon ruts and packed dirt proclaim the volume of traffic this
highway sees every day. A simple dirt lane leads off to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
charge h.human
The Caemlyn Road
Grassy fields cover the hills about the road, offering a wide view of
the surrounding lands until the nearby hills obscure the view of the
countryside and the farms which lie scattered along the road. Far off to
the west the hills appear to become more dense, closing in on the road
as it runs toward Caemlyn.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
*Mahdobam* is standing here, riding a |1|.draft horse.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

You line up your charge...

*
A draft horse seems too exhausted to obey *Mahdobam*'s commands.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Mahdobam* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a shocklance!
This session you've landed 2 out of 6 charges (33% landed)
*Mahdobam* panics, and attempts to flee!
A draft horse seems too exhausted to obey *Mahdobam*'s commands.
*Mahdobam* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

Followed very shortly by...

*
*Mahdobam* leaves west riding a draft horse.

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
charge h.human
The Caemlyn Road
Grassy fields cover the hills about the road, offering a wide view of
the surrounding lands until the nearby hills obscure the view of the
countryside and the farms which lie scattered along the road. Far off to
the west the hills appear to become more dense, closing in on the road
as it runs toward Caemlyn.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
The corpse of an Ogier stonemason is lying here.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
*Mahdobam* is standing here, riding a |1|.draft horse.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Mahdobam* leaves east riding a draft horse.
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Mahdobam* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.draft horse.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Mahdobam* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
Small hills rise around the road, obscuring view of the surrounding land as
the road meanders through the low valleys on its way towards the capital of
Andor. Deep wagon ruts and packed dirt proclaim the volume of traffic this
highway sees every day. A simple dirt lane leads off to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.

charge h.human
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > charge h.human
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > charge h.human

*Mahdobam* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.draft horse.

*Mahdobam* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.
You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Mahdobam* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a shocklance!
This session you've landed 3 out of 9 charges (33% landed)
*Mahdobam* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mahdobam*'s death cry.

Landed 2/6 charges there. Madobam landed 1/1. BT > Shocker

Ahri
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Ahri » Fri May 05, 2017 2:51 am

The looks painful. Does anyone know how much more BTs land than shockers?

Hress
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Hress » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:12 pm

You get a bunch of fireworks from a small purse.

You light the fuse on the fireworks and set them down.
The fuse slowly burns...
You do not hold that item in your hand.

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched > nar works
L R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched >

*Tempest* sends Engyn sprawling with a powerful bash!

You narrate 'works'


Evaline pierces *Occum*'s head.
*Nazgrim* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Nazgrim*, but he parries successfully.
*Tempest* hacks Engyn's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched >
Lise has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched >
Evaline pierces *Occum*'s left leg.
*Nazgrim* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Lise opens the rottendoor.


Lise leaves east.
Evaline avoids being bashed by *Occum* who loses his balance and falls!


*Llorenz* has arrived from the south.
*Dimst* sends Neveyan sprawling with a powerful bash!

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched > f

Evaline tries to pierce *Occum*, but he parries successfully.
*Nazgrim* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Nazgrim*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dimst* blasts Neveyan's body hard.
*Tempest* hacks Engyn's body.

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched >
You can't ride in there.


Evaline tries to pierce *Occum*, but he parries successfully.
*Nazgrim* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Lise narrates 'i back in'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched >
*Llorenz* leaves south.

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched > f

*Dimst* closes the rottendoor.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nazgrim: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


Evaline looks at *Occum*.


Evaline pierces *Occum*'s body.
*Nazgrim* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Nazgrim*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dimst* blasts Neveyan's body hard.
*Tempest* hacks Engyn's body.
You flee head over heels.
At the Fountain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A ruined fountain holds a pool of dark water within its wide basin.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
*Llorenz* is standing here.

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Llorenz* leaves east.

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.


*Llorenz* has arrived from the east.


*Llorenz* leaves north.
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You can't ride in there.

Charge who?

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Abandoned Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

Charge who?

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Woods Near the Village
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a black stallion is lying here.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Charge who?

L R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
*Dimst* is standing here.
*Dimst* leaves east.

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.(flee)
Charge who?

L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Woods Near the Village
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a black stallion is lying here.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
Evaline Ayendedore is here, fighting Dimst.
*Dimst* is here, fighting Evaline.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Evaline panics, and attempts to flee!
You strike *Dimst*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Evaline: Wounded - Dimst: Wounded > You do the best you can!

L R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Evaline: Wounded - Dimst: Wounded >
You tickle *Dimst*'s head with your strike.
Evaline barely pierces *Dimst*'s head.
Evaline leaves east.
You do the best you can!

L R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dimst: Wounded >

Kendall narrates 'where you guys on?'


*Dimst* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Dimst* leaves west.

L R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar eva
You narrate 'eva'


L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
They aren't here.

Abandoned Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.

Charge who?

L R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Woods Near the Village
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a black stallion is lying here.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Charge who?

L R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
L R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Nazgrim* has arrived from the west.

The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
*Llorenz* is standing here.
*Occum* is standing here.
Ack, you lost Evaline!

You struggle to line up your charge...
*Occum* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

-
=
*Llorenz* leaves east.

+
*
*Llorenz* has arrived from the east.

*
+
You try to strike *Occum*, but he deflects the blow.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Llorenz* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Llorenz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Llorenz*'s death cry.

Cil
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:43 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Cil » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:25 pm

.

Orino
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:41 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Orino » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Tempest* struggles to barrel down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

charge tempest
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A Swordbrother has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge tempest
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge tempest
You line up your charge...


*Tempest* struggles to barrel down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge tempest
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
charge tempest
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A Swordbrother has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge tempest
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > s
charge tempest
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Tempest* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A Swordbrother has arrived from the north.

You line up your charge...

=
*Tempest* struggles to barrel down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

*
*Tempest* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Tempest* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A raven has arrived from the east.
A Swordbrother has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > charge tempest

*Tempest* struggles to barrel down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

You line up your charge...


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.
This session you've clumsied 8 out of 18 charges 55%landed

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt >
*Tempest* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt >
*Tempest* lances your body very hard.
A Swordbrother joins your fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill tempest

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill tempest
kill tempest

*Tempest* struggles to barrel down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill tempest
kill tempest
You try to slash *Tempest*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt > You do the best you can!

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt > The Blight
The torn trees and shrubs of the Blight spread away here, and the ground is
extremely worn with travel. That the Blight has not swallowed this path
entirely is testimony to the frequent travel that must come this way, no doubt
groups of Trollocs as no human could live in these conditions.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
*Tempest* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A Swordbrother guard stands dutifully awaiting orders.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here, watching.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt > grin
You grin evilly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt >
*Tempest* lances your body very hard.
A Swordbrother joins your fight!
You slash *Tempest*'s right leg.
Mirilith chats 'What's the max you can put into a bank account?'
Tempest assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Hurt >
A Swordbrother tries to slice Tempest, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Tempest*'s body hard.

l - Tempest: Wounded >
*Tempest* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded > nar clumsyu tempest zerk

*Tempest* hisses 'how did that land first'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tries to slice Tempest, but he parries successfully.
*Tempest* lances your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded >
Daemin chats 'like 63999'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tries to slice Tempest, but he parries successfully.
*Tempest* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Tempest* lances your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded > Tempest assumes a defensive striking posture.
[narrate ]
You narrate 'clumsyu tempest zerk'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded >
*Tempest* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded > get red purse
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a small purse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tempest: Wounded >
A Swordbrother tries to slice Tempest, but he deflects the blow.
*Tempest* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You mount an attack against *Tempest*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*Tempest* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > quaff red
You quaff a vial filled with a dark red liquid which dissolves.
You feel your sense of panic slip away.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > charge tempest
*Tempest* struggles to barrel down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.
You line up your charge...


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Terinor tells you 'where i '
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Tempest* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a gold-chased war spear!
This session you've landed 11 out of 19 charges 57%landed
*Tempest* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tempest*'s death cry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > nar rip tempest
[narrate ]
You narrate 'rip tempest'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > g
drop inky
g
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Tempest.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Tempest.
a clasp of blackened bronze: You can't take that!
a clasp of blackened bronze: You can't take that!
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Tempest.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Tempest.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You drop an inky black cloak.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [get all corpse]
a clasp of blackened bronze: You can't take that!
a clasp of blackened bronze: You can't take that!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Terinor narrates 'lol'

Gawaer
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Gawaer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:06 pm

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
You call for the Southgate to be opened.
The Caemlyn gatekeeper unlocks the Southgate.
The Caemlyn gatekeeper opens the Southgate.

whe
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
The southern gate to Caemlyn is just to the north, its huge wood and iron
bound doors fastened into the sparkling walls. The walls themselves rise up
another eight spans above the gates. Here outside the walls is an open air
market, large stalls are filled with all sorts of goods. A loud buzz of
noise hangs in the air most of the time.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gawaer - Caemlyn Road
Berlyn - The Village of Kintara
Arcent - Into the Hills
Aloy - A Muddy Passage
Cadmus - Through Barren Hills
Raiku - In a Dried Ravine

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
The Southgate closes quietly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Berlyn narrates 'The baker of Kintara is very kind, and has dropped all sorts of baked goods at Clive for all.'

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
Caemlyn Road
This well travelled road of wide stone leads north to the grand city of
Caemlyn and winds south through a small village near the Hills of Kintara.
Sounds of the busting city to the north can be clearly heard, the scents of
the fields and livestock to the south are carried on the gentle breeze.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Coach Stop at the Junction by Caemlyn
A wide stone paved road leads north to the southern gates into Caemlyn.
Before the gates is a large open air market where dealers hawk their goods
in shouts and cattle brawl from within crude corrals. Southwards a few
leagues the road leads through a small village before passing into the
rolling hills of Kintara.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Change Mood Berserk

Adael has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s

Adael leaves south riding a white destrier.
A young Lion Warden soldier leaves south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
The gray stone along the road is worn from the many wagons traveling
through this area. On either side of the wide road are leagues of crop
fields, most of corn or wheat. Leading south the road passes through a
small village, before entering the hills of Kintara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Lion Warden soldier stands here.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a white destrier.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s

Adael leaves south riding a white destrier.
A young Lion Warden soldier leaves south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Village of Kintara
The packed dirt of the road is just wide enough for two wagons to pass
through. Dust rises along the road with every gust of wind or movement
along it. A few leagues north up the road, the high walls of Caemlyn can be
seen, while south the road leads through the village and on into the Hills
of Kintara. A sign hangs outside a building to the west and from the east
the smell of fresh bread drifts on the breeze.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A spicy muffin wafts with the fragrance of honey and ginger.
A sweet and spicy cinnamon honeycake has been left here.
A honeycake is here, baked to perfection
A piece of bread has been left nearby.
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby.
A plain brown belt has been dropped here.
A spotless white apron lies on the ground, folded neatly.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Lion Warden soldier stands here.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Berlyn, riding a white destrier.
Berlyn Venko is here, fighting Adael.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Clive stands here, grinning mischievously.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.

whe
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gawaer - The Village of Kintara
Adael - The Village of Kintara
Berlyn - The Village of Kintara
Arcent - Into the Hills
Aloy - A Muddy Passage
Cadmus - Through Barren Hills
Raiku - In a Dried Ravine

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Adael gives a young Lion Warden soldier an order.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A handsome stag leaves east.
A young Lion Warden soldier joins Adael's fight!
A young Lion Warden soldier joins Adael's fight!
A young Lion Warden soldier tries to slash Berlyn, but he parries successfully.
Berlyn swiftly dodges a young Lion Warden soldier's attempt to blast him.
Berlyn tries to pierce Adael, but he parries successfully.
Adael tries to pierce Berlyn, but he parries successfully.
Adael tries to pierce Berlyn, but he deflects the blow.

Adael gives a young Lion Warden soldier an order.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Berlyn panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Berlyn leaves south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
x

Adael leaves south riding a white destrier.
A young Lion Warden soldier leaves south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Village of Kintara
The packed dirt of the road is just wide enough for two wagons to pass
through. Dust rises along the road with every gust of wind or movement
along it. A few leagues north up the road, the high walls of Caemlyn can be
seen, while south the road leads through the village and on into the Hills
of Kintara. A plain house sits on the west side of the road here but to the
east is a large building with a heavily carved door.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Lion Warden soldier stands here.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a white destrier.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the north.

[charge h.berlyn] ong >
You line up your charge...
Adael leaves south riding a white destrier.
A young Lion Warden soldier leaves south.


Berlyn holds a crystal lightstick above his head.


Chaaaaarrrge!! Berlyn bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a jade shafted partisan!
Berlyn is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Berlyn's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > nar Berlyn rip
You narrate 'Berlyn rip'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
An elk leaves north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.
A young Lion Warden soldier has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > nar for his crimes against andor.
You narrate 'for his crimes against andor.'
Mckale narrates 'lol'
Adael gets twenty copper pennys from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a mug of ale from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a dagger from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a long pine javelin from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a gold ring from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a gold ring from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a pipe from the corpse of Berlyn.
Adael gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Berlyn.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Adael says 'lol'

Nestor
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Nestor » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:10 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l
Bend in the Path
From here the abandoned castle can be seen set deep within the mountain
reaches to the east. Large ravens can be seen circling high above the castle
walls. The castle has obviously fallen into disrepair. The walls seem to
have collapsed in several areas, and the roof of the northwest tower has
fallen in on itself. There appear to be newly built stone gates, however.
The path continues south towards the Blight and east towards the castle.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
*Talinis* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > search dark
-
*Talinis* has been revealed.
*Talinis* clumsily approaches you with a curved clear dagger, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Talinis: Scratched > fl

Rayven narrates 'Savvilutis will turn his back on you, he is a tainted man hell bent on burning the world.'

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Talinis: Scratched > w
You panic and attempt to flee!

You try to strike *Talinis*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood berserk
charge h.dark
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Talinis* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Berserk

You struggle to line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Talinis* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear!
This session you've landed 38 out of 125 charges (30% landed)
*Talinis* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Talinis*'s death cry.

Rig
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rig » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Death to channies:
s
charge h.erulisse
A Small Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Briana* is standing here.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > Charge who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Briana* leaves east.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > charge h.erulisse
Charge who?

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > charge h.erulisse
Charge who?

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > charge h.erulisse
Charge who?

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Alison* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
*Erulisse* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

charge h.erulisse
You struggle to line up your charge...
*Alison* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


You sense *Erulisse* is channeling saidar.

*
*Alison* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a black wolf's attempt to hit you.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Erulisse* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a jade shafted partisan!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 charges (50% landed)
*Erulisse* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Erulisse*'s death cry.

Erulisse
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:32 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Erulisse » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:03 am

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Fresh > i rig

*Rig* struggles to barrel down on you, a jade shafted partisan aimed at your chest.
Alison tries to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

[channel 'ice spikes']od MV:Fresh >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
Alison tries to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
Rig swiftly dodges a black wolf's attempt to hit him.

**kd
+kd
Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Alison.
Circle of Light
High amidst the heavens, the Circle of Light is the hallowed ground of the
friends of the Light. From here, some of the major destinations around the
world can be reached, as shown by a large sign. A permanent fountain in the
center of the Circle gives a soothing backdrop to ponder mortal matters.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests