Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Lykan
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Lykan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 am

erulak wrote:I was pretty critical of Rig, but


I, too, was critical of Rig, but...

Wait. Nevermind.

Vaen
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Vaen » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Rig wrote:I must experience EVERYTHING


[M]ake a post on Bazaar like Kryyg. ;)

Rig
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rig » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Death to CHANNELERS

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring >
Sazi narrates 'alaina'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring >
Sazi narrates 'move'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring > s
s
w
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring > w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring > charge h.human
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Alaina* is here, fighting Sazi, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Sazi the Myrddraal is here, fighting Alaina, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Tiring > charge h.human
*Alaina* tries to slash Sazi, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Sazi shivers from an icy cold force sent by *Alaina*.
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
You sense *Alaina* is channeling saidar.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > charge h.human
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > charge h.human

*Alaina* avoids being bashed by Sazi who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > charge h.human
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > charge h.human
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > charge h.human
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Sazi narrates 'on neon'
Sazi avoids being bashed by *Alaina* who loses her balance and falls!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > charge h.human
You struggle to line up your charge...
Phalz narrates 'come asaw and gimme blood :P'

+
Sazi narrates 'she chilled me'

+
SAZI PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


Sazi leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Alaina* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a jade shafted partisan!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 charges (100% landed)
*Alaina* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alaina*'s death cry

hyzael
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby hyzael » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:26 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
s
s
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
notice
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
notice
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Edge of the Forest
Dense foliage blots the sky from view. The air is hot and humid, tinged with
the rancid stench of the Blight. Oddly, scattered among the normal trees are
some oddly twisted and gnarled trees, as if in pain. The foliage thins out
and hills can be seen to the north. Beyond the hills, the Mountains of Dhoom
claw the sky.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Rig* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Healthy >
1
[charge h.dark]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Healthy >
f

You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Healthy >
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

1
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[charge h.dark]
You struggle to line up your charge...


-=
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*
*+
=-
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Rig* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Battered >

*Rig* slices your left arm very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Rig* hisses 'lol'

nar charged rig
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
You narrate 'charged rig'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
say :P
f
You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
You say ':P'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
f
e

Rig
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rig » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:28 pm

:(

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > w
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Hyzael* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
*Hyzael* stops riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Hyzael* leaves south.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > track
s
k h.human
Cancelled.
A Narrow Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > s
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > s
Your mount is too exhausted.

hyzael
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby hyzael » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:33 pm

A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Cosmo* is standing here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[charge cosmo]
You line up your charge...


*Cosmo* starts barreling down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.
Terinor bellows 'you are chargin us'

-
=+*
*
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Cosmo* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cosmo: Battered >

*Cosmo* panics, and attempts to flee!

nar charged
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Cosmo: Battered >

*Cosmo* leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.

Orino
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:41 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Orino » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:42 pm

charge h.dark
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a |2|.draft horse.

You line up your charge...

*
*Jestin* strikes your body hard.


Ouch! It appears someone beat you to an attack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy >
*Jestin* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > exa jestin

Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal.

Jestin is in excellent condition.

*Jestin* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of slim riding gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a staff of sungwood
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy >
You try to slash *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > bash
*
Jestin assumes a defensive striking posture.

-
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.


As *Jestin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 4 out of 9 bashes 55%landed

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > 'hi there
bash

*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > You say 'hi there'

*Jestin* gets a strange fruit from a backpack.

+
*Jestin* eats a strange fruit.

+
*Jestin* strikes your body hard.


As *Jestin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5 out of 10 bashes 50%landed

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy >
*Jestin* says 'hey!'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > 'good fruit?

*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > wim
You say 'good fruit?'

f
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > e
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 203 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Jestin: Healthy > charge dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thick Hedges
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > s
charge dark
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a |2|.draft horse.

You struggle to line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Jestin* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a gold-chased war spear!
This session you've landed 16 out of 29 charges 55%landed
*Jestin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jestin*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > nar rip jestin
[narrate ]
You narrate 'rip jestin'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > g
drop inky
[get all corpse]
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Jestin.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Jestin.

rem spear
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > draw
sc
You don't seem to have an inky.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > sheath
You stop using a gold-chased war spear.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You try to quietly draw a shiny copper dagger from a midnight blue cloak emblazoned with a silver sword.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Jestin.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a midnight blue cloak emblazoned with a silver sword.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > sheath

Vjik narrates 'haha nice'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Walker narrates 'Nice work Orino'
Gretchen narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You are not wielding a weapon.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > wield spear
You wield a gold-chased war spear with both hands.

Jestin
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Jestin » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:45 pm

Snicker, I alt tabbed into another screen, was on a call.

Jaster
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Jaster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:04 pm

Jestin wrote:Snicker, I alt tabbed into another screen, was on a call.

What a #DickMove then. He should have known you alt tabbed and was afk. What a fuxking dick....

Firimei Lang
Posts: 1154
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:09 pm
Location: UK

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Firimei Lang » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:10 pm

Jaster wrote:
Jestin wrote:Snicker, I alt tabbed into another screen, was on a call.

What a #DickMove then. He should have known you alt tabbed and was afk. What a fuxking dick....

You like stoking those flames..#popcorn


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests