Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Decrepit
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Decrepit » Fri May 11, 2018 3:59 pm

lol at this tactic

*Rafi* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Gumps* has arrived from the east, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Rafi* starts barreling down on Rakkard, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at his
chest.
*Gumps* starts barreling down on Rakkard, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at his
chest.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
a
k human
Xiric tries to pierce *Gumps*, but he parries successfully.
You try to crush *Gumps*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Xiric: Wounded - Gumps: Wounded >
b
bash

You crush *Gumps*'s right arm hard.
Xiric barely pierces *Gumps*'s left hand.
Rakkard tries to scythe *Gumps*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gumps* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Xiric: Wounded - Gumps: Wounded >
*Gumps* leaves west riding a sleek well-trained torm.


*Rafi* charges Rakkard with a dark blue tasseled spear, creating a neat display of
flying blood.
Rakkard is dead! R.I.P.

Rafi
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rafi » Fri May 11, 2018 4:01 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A broadsword is lying here on the ground.
You notice a blue orb is hidden here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Gumps has arrived from below, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
You notice the death scalp of a shadow stallion slain in the Blasted Lands is hidden here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Rakkard* is standing here.
*Xiric* is standing here.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Decrepit* is standing here.
Gumps has arrived from the east, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

You line up your charge...
Gumps starts barreling down on *Rakkard*, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at his chest.

=
*Xiric* tries to pierce Gumps, but he parries successfully.
*Decrepit* tries to crush Gumps, but he parries successfully.

*
*Decrepit* crushes Gumps's right arm hard.
*Xiric* barely pierces Gumps's left hand.
*Rakkard* tries to scythe Gumps, but he deflects the blow.
Gumps panics, and attempts to flee!


Gumps leaves west riding a sleek well-trained torm.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Rakkard* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Rakkard* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rakkard*'s death cry.
You intercept *Knuckle*'s attack on your mount.
*Knuckle* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
*Xiric* pierces your hea

Ranak
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:29 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Ranak » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:58 pm

nar shadow tracks going down fd road
You narrate 'shadow tracks going down fd road'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
n
Down the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
n
where
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ranak - On the Long Road

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
w
charge h.dark
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
n
charge h.dark
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
w
charge h.dark
A hound of the shadow tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You strike a hound of the shadow's body into bloody fragments!
A hound of the shadow tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - a hound of the shadow: Scratched>
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - a hound of the shadow: Scratched>
flee
charge h.dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
Charge who?

o R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
e
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Rhys tells you 'how recent?'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
get stick purse
hold stick
You get a crystal lightstick from a small purse.

where
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
w
You hold a crystal lightstick above your head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
charge h.dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ranak - Tight Turn

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
Dead-End
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is resting here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

You struggle to line up your charge...

+TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Rig* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
get all corpse
drop inky
e
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Rig.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rig.
You get a heron-marked foil from the corpse of Rig.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Rig.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Rig.
You get an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Rig.
You get an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Rig.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Rig.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full>
Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You drop an inky black cloak.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full>
A draghkar tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A myrddraal joins a draghkar's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a draghkar: Scratched>
nar nvm
f
A myrddraal slashes your head very hard.
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes your left hand very hard.
A darkhound hits your right leg very hard.
A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes your body extremely hard.
A draghkar swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.
A draghkar hits your body.
You narrate 'nvm'

You panic and attempt to flee!ghkar: Scratched>



You flee head over heels.
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full>

The Wheel of Time turns...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full>

You swiftly dodge a hound of the shadow's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hound of the shadow: Scratched>
nar rip rig though
You narrate 'rip rig though'


Turned out he was afk, so I am returning as I don't want this hanging over me! Check your mail.

Rig
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rig » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Mighty rig was assaulting Granlin and his sedai and went to rest and talk in discord. Thanks for the return though, I don't expect these things!

hasp
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby hasp » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:12 pm

That is nice to return to people that said they would not. Way to set the example.

Meren
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Meren » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Charge is dead, long live charge...or how I took advantage of a laggy mud and a typing Adael.


The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|T1|.A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
Ikaro has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|T1|.A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
Lamont Vescovi is standing here.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a |1|.white destrier.
A raven is here flying around.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a |2|.roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a |3|.roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a |4|.roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a |5|.roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a |6|.warhorse.
Ikaro has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Lamont tries to pierce Ikaro, but he parries successfully.
You struggle to line up your charge...

-=+
Ikaro tries to strike Lamont, but he parries successfully.
A cavalry officer says 'You Meren!!! You will die before your time!! '
A cavalry officer tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
Lamont tries to pierce Ikaro, but he deflects the blow.

*
Ikaro panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
A cavalry officer bellows 'The criminal Meren shall pay for his crimes!'

=
Adael says 'but i cant win bashing'
Chaaaaarrrge!! Adael bleeds profusely as you skewer him with Corenne, the tasseled spear!
Adael is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear Adael's death cry.



*********
Fighting Draz/Lamont, just noticed Lamont dism, figured they'd be going for the old alley oop.


Bleak Fields
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A lantern has been left here.
|T1|.A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
Ikaro has arrived from the north, riding an armored black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill draz
kill draz
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill draz
kill draz
q
They aren't here.

kill draz
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill draz
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ikaro - Bleak Fields
Meren - Bleak Fields
Draz - The Gravelled Lane
Adael - Gravelled Lane through Village

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > .
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [charge h.lamont]
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Draz has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [charge h.lamont]
You struggle to line up your charge...

-
Carlia narrates 'Hello'

=
Ikaro strikes Draz's body.

+**+
Chaaaaarrrge!! Lamont bleeds profusely as you skewer him with Corenne, the tasseled spear!
Lamont is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear Lamont's death cry.

Owch
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Owch » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:50 am

Owch 2/7
Tarak 1/1

Owch 0 / Tarak 1



A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Tarak* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!


* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Tarak* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in his back!
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tarak* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.


Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

You silently approach your victim...

-hide
ba h.human
Cancelled.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tarak: Healthy >
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tarak: Healthy >
*Tarak* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
A Winding Road


A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Tarak: Wounded >
*Tarak* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.




A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
*Tarak* starts barreling down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a timber wolf's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - a timber wolf: Wounded >



A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls!


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a timber wolf's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten > f
n
hide
ba h.tarak

*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten >
A timber wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten >
*Tarak* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a timber wolf: Hurt >



A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Tarak* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
*Tarak* clambers to his feet.

=
*Tarak* starts barreling down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >



Was obviously a second person lurking at this point in the 1v1 and seemed like he was trying to bait me into hitting him at mobs/zerking and I didn't have enough hp to risk meleeing as one hit would kill me.

Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ] Evidently I picked the wrong room for this strategy though

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > change mood brave
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > ambush human
You attempt to hide yourself.
You start preparing your ambush...

*
You are now poised to kill.

ll >
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.


* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > s

*Tarak* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Tarak* struggles to barrel down on you, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > k human

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 61 secs.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a dark blue tasseled spear!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness

isabel
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:58 am

fyi second person was me - i had just ridden up and i didn't see you guys, tarak sent me a tell to say it was 1v1, so i went further north to see if any others around.

Rig
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Rig » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:00 am

Lol. Ambush is worthless just fyi.

Muntson
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Muntson » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:51 pm

|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Demonyl* is standing here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.

You struggle to line up your charge...

-
You dodge a bash from *Demonyl* who loses his balance and falls!


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Demonyl* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with an ebony shafted spear tipped with ivory!
*Demonyl* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Demonyl*'s death cry.


Only posting as there are so few


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests