Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Zeeb
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Zeeb » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:44 pm

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > w
h
a

o S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab h.human] ry >
You silently approach your victim...
Turkky narrates 'faint sg'

h
-a
=
Desperation narrates 'ill join if i can kill this hideous troll for his eq'

Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ry >
You silently approach your victim...

-
You have been revealed!


*Aramis* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
*Aramis* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+n

Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Rhys: Wounded >
*Aramis* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Rhys: Wounded >
*Aramis* slices your left arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rhys: Wounded >
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rhys* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rhys: Wounded >
*Rhys* gets a steel-shafted lance from a backpack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rhys: Wounded >
*Rhys* stops using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rhys: Wounded >
*Rhys* wields a steel-shafted lance.

= S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rhys: Wounded >
*Rhys* lances your body extremely hard.

snic
+
*Rhys* stops using a steel-shafted lance.

=
*Rhys* wields an enormous double-bladed battleaxe in a two-handed grip.

-
*Rhys* puts a steel-shafted lance in a backpack.


*Aramis* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You flee head over heels.
Near the Foothills
Towering black peaks claw the south sky, visible beyond the low hills.
Twisted and gnarled trees and scrub stud the rocky ground here, a fitting
companion to the heavy stench of decay and death. To the west is the path to
Tarwin's Gap, while to the north the Blight stretches on as far as the eye
can see.
[ obvious exits: S W ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
e
e

*Rhys* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aramis* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Rhys* struggles to barrel down on you, a steel-shafted lance aimed at your chest.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > st
s

Turkky narrates 'gone'

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a steel-shafted lance!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Kiera
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Kiera » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:06 am

FIRST MISS


* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > where
1
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Malika - A Circle of Stones
Rhys - A Circle of Stones
Hasp - The Yard Before the Monastery
Kiera - On the Stone Steps
Aishana - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 1
[charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > scan w
where
Your eyesight is not so keen.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 1
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Malika - A Circle of Stones
Rhys - A Circle of Stones
Hasp - The Yard Before the Monastery
Kiera - On the Stone Steps
Aishana - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?
Aramis narrates 'we chill here'


*Rig* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Najdeer the Highpriest bellows 'Ec LvXVe YK BAYTY vyBZ GViM UCMWaAq'
Najdeer the Highpriest bellows 'a\dXgkz jIC _UW^ bF \aRn'


* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 1
[charge h.dark]
You line up your charge...

+
Rhys narrates 'block'


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.
Rhys narrates 'ragan'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered > nar LOL

*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!










SECOND MISS


* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Scratched > f

*Rig* intercepts Rhys's attack on his mount.
Rhys tries to blast *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Whelk* sends Malika sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Scratched >
Aishana panics, and attempts to flee!

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a hideous trolloc: Scratched > charge h.cruoris
*Whelk* tries to slash Malika, but she deflects the blow.
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Rhys blasts *Rig*'s head hard.
Alterith stabs a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Revescaal* tries to blast Aishana, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Alterith, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike a hideous trolloc's body.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Aramis's body with his slash.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks
stretching to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and
range as far as you can see to the east and west. You trudge on through the
pestilence of the Blight. The trees twitch noisily, and dark shapes loom
eerily in the shadows.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Malika Avani is sitting here, riding a dappled gray courser.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
Aishana the Elder Sister is here, fighting Revescaal, riding a pale destrier.
Lord Alterith the Lieutenant is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
*Rig* is here, fighting Rhys, riding a shadow stallion.
*Whelk* is here, fighting Malika, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant {Sworn To Death} is here, fighting Pyrda, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Revescaal* is here, fighting Aishana.
*Pyrda* is here, fighting Aramis.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Alterith.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Aramis.
A fade is here, fighting Rhys.
Aishana leaves north riding a pale destrier.

You struggle to line up your charge...
*Pyrda* sends Aramis sprawling with a powerful bash!


Aishana has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

-
Aishana leaves south riding a pale destrier.

+
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*
Alterith tries to stab a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.


A fade barely slashes Rhys's body.
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Rhys's body.
*Whelk* gazes deeply at Malika...
Malika looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Whelk* slashes Malika's body into bloody fragments!
Alterith stabs a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash Alterith, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Aramis's body.
*Pyrda* slashes Aramis's body.
Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.











THIRD MISS

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Aishana strikes *Cruoris*'s body hard.
Aramis slices *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
Jaedran puts a leather water flask in a backpack.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Cruoris* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
1
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Cruoris* is standing here.

[charge h.dark]
You line up your charge...


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt >
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt >
Rhys narrates 'ouch'
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Cruoris: Hurt > nar bricked on that idiot

*Cruoris* leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Rhys narrates 'got caught sted'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
1

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You narrate 'bricked on that idiot'





#PERSEVERANCE


* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > tt
Jaedran narrates 'see them kiera?'
[track trolloc]

+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Guhadin leaving north.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Kiggles leaving north.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Puddles leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Kiggles leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Guhadin leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Pyrda leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Cruoris leaving south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The small dirt path winds it was through the thin woodland continuing to
the south, or making its was north into denser forest. To the east, a rocky
opening leads into a little path covered with rocks. To the west, a huge
block of stone rises towards the sky. Small flowers line the path giving
off a sweet fragrance.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nar am looking for the puddles
s
You narrate 'am looking for the puddles'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
The dirt path winds its way north and south through the thin forest. Piles of
dead leaves lay strewn about the path partially obscuring it from sight. To the
east, a sharp rock face blocks both the way and the view. To the west, light
forestland covers the landscape. Small bushes grow alongside the path, between
the trees, and flowers strive to grow while competing with the other plants.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Path Through the Thinning Woods

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
A small, dirt path runs through the woodland here, traveling to the north or
south. The giant trees of the forest line the path, and small animal trails
extend off the path through the shrubs and trees. To the south, the forest
grows more dense, as the trees grow closer together, and the shrubs become
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Puddles* is standing here.

tt
1
[track trolloc] >

+
Some obvious recent tracks of Guhadin leaving north.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Puddles leaving west.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Puddles leaving south.
Some clear recent tracks of Puddles leaving west.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Kiggles leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Guhadin leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Pyrda leaving south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 1
[charge h.dark]
You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Puddles* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Puddles* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puddles*'s death cry.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nar rip puddles

Kiera
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Kiera » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:25 am

i will teach you guys the way of the charge

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
*Halcyon* pierces your left leg hard.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's right foot very hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
*Larsiny* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
*Larsiny* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike an Ahf'frait trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
An Ahf'frait trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear an Ahf'frait trolloc's death cry.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
e
1
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
The terrain here is a bright swirl of colors, yet none of them are very
pleasant to look at. Red and black leaves swirl in the trees, and the ground is
a sickly pale yellow. Wherever a branch lies broken, a thick black sap is
flowing out. Branches in the trees stir violently, yet there is no wind.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Larsiny* is standing here.
*Halcyon* is standing here.

[charge h.dark] >
You line up your charge...

=
*Larsiny* leaves south.

+
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Aramis narrates 'think i prob did'

*
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


*Larsiny* has arrived from the south.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Larsiny* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Scratched >
Aramis narrates 'from rhys'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Scratched >
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Scratched > say LOL

Jaedran narrates 'can we re-eq Achillies from that please'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Halcyon: Scratched > *Larsiny* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You say 'LOL'

Turkky
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Turkky » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:07 pm

The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is sweet and damp,
and you struggle to avoid gagging. The sudden snap of a broken branch can
often be heard, and you struggle vainly to see the origins of these
unnerving sounds. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > where
backstab h.Human

*Raal* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zajr - The Blight
Loomis - The Blight
Invader - The Blight
Troika - The Blight
Turkky - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You silently approach your victim...
*Raal* stops using a colossal sword with an iron pommel.

backstab h.Human

*Raal* wields a steel-shafted lance.

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...
*Raal* starts barreling down on you, a steel-shafted lance aimed at your chest.
>>>begin some lag :(

-e
Cancelled.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
>>>whoops!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s>>>not quick enough

Suddenly *someone* charges you with a steel-shafted lance!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Up: A fade is stalking in the darkness.
Down: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [10]
Zarth the Dark Master (Linkless) is sitting here.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

exyle
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby exyle » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:15 pm

A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Helaine* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
[charge female] l MV:Strong >
You line up your charge...

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Helaine* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a gold-chased war spear!
*Helaine* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Helaine*'s death cry.

Was Like 8 blight went to see if one hungout ragan and lookie here.

raal
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby raal » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:16 pm

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > ex
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
*Dune* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > 0
Obvious exits:
East - White Bridge meets Caemlyn Road
West - Too dark to tell

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Dune*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dune: Healthy > b

*Dune* tickles your left hand with his pierce.
The Watchman joins your fight!
The Watchman says 'Argh!'
The Watchman now follows the Watchman.
The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!
The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!
An elite Lion Warden joins the Watchman's fight!
An elite Lion Warden joins the Watchman's fight!
You flow effortlessly into Parting the Silk, slashing *Dune*'s body into bloody fragments!

[bash ] Dune: Scratched >

-
*Dune* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
The Watchman barely pierces Dune's body.
The Watchman barely tickles Dune's left arm with his pierce.
*Dune* tickles your body with his pierce.

*
*Dune* panics, and attempts to flee!


An elite Lion Warden slashes Dune's body hard.
An elite Lion Warden barely slashes Dune's right leg.
The Watchman tickles Dune's body with his pierce.
The Watchman tickles Dune's body with his pierce.
The Watchman barely pierces Dune's left hand.
*Dune* barely tickles your right leg with his pierce.
The sun rises.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
*Troika* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

-
*Dune* panics, and attempts to flee!


As *Dune* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dune: Hurt > l dune

*Dune* leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
*Troika* struggles to barrel down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > st
0
Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light

tharros
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 7:18 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby tharros » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:29 am

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Muk* is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > charge h.dark
You line up your charge...


Wimpy reset to: 194 hit points.
Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Muk: Scratched >
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Muk: Scratched > roll
b

*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Muk: Scratched > You roll your eyes.

[bash ] ing - Muk: Scratched >

+
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Muk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Muk: Scratched >
You strike *Muk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Muk: Scratched >
You strike *Muk*'s head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Muk: Scratched >
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Muk*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched >
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched > b
[bash ]


As *Muk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Muk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched > sc
where
HP:Healthy MP:Strong
You have scored 105357608 experience points and 38 quest points.
You need 3142392 exp to level and 37 qp to rank.
You have amassed 12 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Tharros the Bannerman [Defender of the Stone 3] (Level 50).
You are fighting Muk.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tharros - Before a Split in the Road

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched > who
Players
-------
Jessie of Altara
Syla of Two Rivers
Brandor the Recruit [Winged Guard] WANTED
Shiva Hakar, Sedai to Vilac Clayton [Yellow Ajah]
Bivia is playing on mobile
Jael Sicarii
Alrdwarf of Two Rivers
Tharros the Bannerman [Defender of the Stone]
Lark of Two Rivers
Hysen of Tarabon
Nayru of Murandy
Blaire of Murandy
Dheth Riddari [Morat'torm Council] WANTED

13 players displayed.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched >
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Muk*'s left leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched >
*Muk* pounds your body.
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Scratched > nar on muk split
b
You narrate 'on muk split'

*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Muk*'s left leg.
[bash ]

=
Your bash at *Muk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You strike *Muk*'s left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
*Muk* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Muk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Muk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

trong - Muk: Hurt >
*Muk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
*Muk* pounds your body hard.
*Muk* ponders life, the universe, and everything.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
*Muk* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
*Muk* pounds your right hand.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt > frown
b
What's bothering you?

[bash ] trong - Muk: Hurt >

+
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
Your bash at *Muk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Hurt >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Muk: Wounded >
You strike *Muk*'s body.

ull - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > b

*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* panics, and attempts to flee!

Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
charge h.dark
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
s
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Muk* has arrived from the south.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > charge h.dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > b
[bash ]


*Muk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > b

*Muk* pounds your body hard.

[bash ] Muk: Hurt >

*
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Muk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Hurt >
You strike *Muk*'s left foot.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > j
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 194 hit points.

[flee ] Muk: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
charge h.dark
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Muk* is standing here.
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You strike *Muk*'s body.
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s left arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Muk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s left hand.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Muk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
You strike *Muk*'s left arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* growls menacingly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Muk: Wounded > b
[bash ]


*Muk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* pounds your right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded > b

*Muk* pounds your left foot.

[bash ] - Muk: Wounded >

*
*Muk* pounds your left leg.

=
Your bash at *Muk* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You strike *Muk*'s head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s right hand.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Muk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You tickle *Muk*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You strike *Muk*'s left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Muk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You strike *Muk*'s left leg hard.

- Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded > b

*Muk* pounds your body hard.

[bash ] - Muk: Wounded >


*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


You strike *Muk*'s right leg.
*Muk* pounds your body.
As *Muk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

- Muk: Battered >
*Muk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Muk: Battered >
*Muk* pounds your right leg very hard.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Battered >
*Muk* pounds your left leg hard.

[bash ] sh - Muk: Battered >

=
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


As *Muk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Battered >
*Muk* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded > b
[bash ]


*Muk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
*Muk* pounds your head very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

*Muk* pounds your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded > A Road by a Hill
Dust blows off the landslide towards the north west and off the hill itself
creating a haze in the day when the heat from the sun creates a blurry
illusion. The lands are relatively devoid of life, beyond the birds of prey
that circle high above waiting for weakened or dying animals to stop from
exhaustion.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Muk* is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Wounded >
You barely strike *Muk*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Muk: Battered > j
f
s
charge h.dark
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 194 hit points.

[flee ] sh - Muk: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > n
charge h.dark
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Muk* is standing here.

You struggle to line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Muk* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Muk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Muk*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar muk rip
You narrate 'muk rip'

Zikh
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:02 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Zikh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Cart Track
The cart track goes west and south of here. It turns from going to the north as
the terrain there is steep and hostile. The terrain here is dominated by low
shrubbery and large, cracked boulders. The shrubbery is leafless, with long and
sharp thorns rather than leaves.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > op
backstab h.human
Open what?

You silently approach your victim...


The giant blight beetle flaps its wings and flies high into the sky.
The giant blight beetle barely tickles Rhys's body with its hit.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rhys: Battered >
*Rhys* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rhys: Battered >
*Rhys* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Rhys* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Rhys* struggles to barrel down on you, a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear aimed at your chest.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill human
w
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

achillies
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby achillies » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:12 am

R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Caemlyn Road
The road stretches onwards to the east. To the west you see a small city, and
the road leads right up to the gate. From the center of town an enormous bridge
of unbelievable beauty rises and spans the river which lies on the western
bank of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Xin has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Xin barely pierces your left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
Xin tickles your head with his pierce.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > rl
wc

You try to lance Xin, but he parries successfully.
Xin barely pierces your left foot.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > [remove lance]
You stop using a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > [wield sword]
You wield a colossal sword with an iron pommel with both hands.

[bash ] ull - Xin: Wounded >

*
Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Xin pierces your body.
Xin leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
Xin has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

=
Xin leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [5]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

kill xin
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > rc
wl
e
charge h.xin
[remove sword]
You stop using a colossal sword with an iron pommel.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [wield lance]
You wield a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
charge h.xin
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
Xin - Caemlyn Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k rat
A rat stops following you.
You lance a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a rat: Incapacitated >
You lance a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
charge h.xin
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
charge h.xin
Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
charge h.xin
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Xin of Two Rivers is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven has arrived from the north.
Xin tickles your body with his pierce.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
Xin barely pierces your body.

rl
wc
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > b

You try to lance Xin, but he parries successfully.
Xin tickles your body with his pierce.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > [remove lance]
You stop using a hollow steel lance.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > [wield sword]
You wield a colossal sword with an iron pommel with both hands.

[bash ] ull - Xin: Wounded >


Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Xin leaves north.


As Xin avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > 8

Xin barely pierces your head.

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

[bash ] Xin: Wounded >

*
Xin barely pierces your right leg.


Xin tickles your body with his pierce.

-
Xin panics, and attempts to flee!


As Xin avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Xin leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > stand
n
kill h.xin
You stand up.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Caemlyn Road by the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.xin
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.xin
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.xin
You try to slash Xin, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
A raven now follows Xin.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
Xin leaves west.
Xin has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.xin
b
You try to slash Xin, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] ull - Xin: Wounded >


Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at Xin sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
You slash Xin's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
You try to slash Xin, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
Xin leaves west.
Xin has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.xin
kill h.xin
You try to slash Xin, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > b
You try to slash Xin, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

[bash ] ull - Xin: Wounded >

*
Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Xin leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > stand
kill h.xin
You are already standing.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You try to slash Xin, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > b
[bash ]


Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Xin leaves north.

-stadn
=
Your bash at Xin sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
You slash Xin's body very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Wounded >
You slash Xin's left arm into bloody fragments!
Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Battered >
Xin leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
kill h.xin
b
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Xin of Two Rivers is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You try to slash Xin, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] ull - Xin: Battered >


As Xin avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Xin panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Xin: Battered >
Xin leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > stand
rc
wl
You are already standing.

charge h.xin
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [remove sword]
You stop using a colossal sword with an iron pommel.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [wield lance]
You wield a hollow steel lance.
A raven has arrived from the north.

You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! Xin bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
Xin is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Xin's death cry.

exyle
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby exyle » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary > [k human]
They aren't here.
o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary > alias 1 charge skadi
w
1
Ok.
o R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A small purse is here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Iona* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Zukai* is here, fighting Zajr, riding a Domani razor.
Zajr the Darkling Senior is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Skadi* has arrived from the south.
[charge skadi]
You struggle to line up your charge...
=
*Skadi* starts riding a warhorse.
*
*Zukai* pounds Zajr's right arm.

*Iona* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*
Zajr panics, and attempts to flee!

Zajr leaves west.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Skadi* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a shocklance!
*Skadi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Skadi*'s death cry.
*Zukai* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Weary - Iona: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests