Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
exyle
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by exyle » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:51 pm

A Winding Road
The road bends here, leading to the north and the west. Motes of dirt sent
airborn by the breeze and traffic on the road create a dull haze in the dry
air. A sickly sweet smell arrives on the winds from the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Zeeb the Master Havoc is standing here.
*Jasmin* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > 1
[charge jasmin]
You struggle to line up your charge...

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Jasmin* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a shocklance!
*Jasmin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jasmin*'s death cry.
* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Kryyg narrates 'on who what where'
* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > na rip

isabel
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by isabel » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:35 am

comedy of errors really, tiny screen and the dark red screen names are all indistinguishable, and balancing an external keyboard on the floor so lots of typoing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The night has begun.
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Zyonel Thalos is standing here, riding a dun mare.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - By the Deserted Well
Achillies - By the Deserted Well
Zyonel - By the Deserted Well

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Zyonel says 'yay'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > nar where was meren?
Achillies says 'give eq'
You narrate 'where was meren?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Zyonel gives a backpack to Achillies.
Zyonel gives a colossal sword with an iron pommel to Achillies.
Zyonel gives a pair of steel-plated greaves to Achillies.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Zyonel looks at Achillies.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Achillies says 'he was here'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > fol zyonel
z
You now follow Zyonel.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Achillies puts a pair of steel-plated greaves on his legs.
Achillies wields a colossal sword with an iron pommel in a two-handed grip.
Achillies wears a backpack on his back.
Zyonel giggles.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Variable 'target' is set to: meren
t meren <-- We should focus on him
*Goreguts* panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he dodges the attack.
Goreguts swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
*Goreguts* pierces the ancient tree's trunk very hard.
The ancient tree tickles Goreguts's body with its hit.
*Goreguts* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Achillies leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Achillies has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > nar lets aggro him first htem
You narrate 'lets aggro him first htem'

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > east
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > look

Zyonel tries to pierce *Goreguts*, but he parries successfully.

stat
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash <-- trying to manual type all this, big mess with the keyboard
Zyonel tries to pierce *Goreguts*, but he parries successfully.
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Zyonel Thalos is here, fighting Goreguts, riding a dun mare.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill $target$
You are a 288 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 71.5 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 157, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Goreguts* clumsily approaches Achillies, broadcasting his intentions. <-- OPPORTUNITY this is first sighting of something dark in all the spam but I saw the brick
*Kiggles* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash
The ancient tree tickles Goreguts's right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Kiggles* scythes Achillies's left arm extremely hard.
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he deflects the blow.
Achillies slashes *Goreguts*'s left leg hard.
Zyonel tries to pierce *Goreguts*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Variable 'target' is set to: dark
t dark
f
[flee ]
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > south
a
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Kiggles* is sitting here.
*Goreguts* is here, fighting Zyonel.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is here, fighting Goreguts, riding a gray palfrey.
Zyonel Thalos is here, fighting Goreguts, riding a dun mare.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Goreguts.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Goreguts.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Goreguts.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Goreguts.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he deflects the blow.
Goreguts swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
The ancient tree tries to hit Goreguts, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Goreguts's head with its hit.
Achillies slashes *Goreguts*'s body very hard.
Zyonel pierces *Goreguts*'s left leg hard.
You struggle to line up your charge...

-
Achillies gets a pair of thick metal boots from a backpack.
Achillies gets a silver-worked weapons belt from a backpack.
Achillies gets a gator skin bracer from a backpack.
Achillies gets a gator skin bracer from a backpack.
Achillies gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from a backpack.
Achillies gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from a backpack.
Achillies gets a shining steel breastplate from a backpack.
Achillies gets a polished, slitted great helm from a backpack.
Achillies gets a ring of silver from a backpack.
Achillies gets a ring of silver from a backpack.
Achillies gets an oilstone from a backpack.
Achillies gets a bubbling draught from a backpack.
Achillies gets twenty gold crowns from a backpack.
Achillies gets a skin of human flesh from a backpack.
Achillies gets nine copper pennys from a backpack.
Achillies gets a package of iron rations from a backpack.
Achillies gets a large slab of meat from a backpack.
Achillies gets a large slab of meat from a backpack.

=+*
Achillies slides a ring of silver on to his right ring finger.
Achillies slides a ring of silver on to his left ring finger.
Achillies wears a polished, slitted great helm on his head.
Achillies wears a shining steel breastplate on his body.
Achillies wears a pair of steel-plated vambraces on his arms.
Achillies puts a pair of heavy metal gauntlets on his hands.
Achillies puts a gator skin bracer on around his right wrist.
Achillies puts a gator skin bracer on around his left wrist.
Achillies wears a silver-worked weapons belt around his waist.
Achillies wears a pair of thick metal boots on his feet.

*
*Goreguts* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Zyonel pierces *Goreguts*'s head.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Kiggles* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Kiggles* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kiggles*'s death cry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Goreguts* leaves south.

My reaction when I looked closely - since when is kiggles stab!!

exyle
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by exyle » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 pm

A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
The small path takes a bend to the east as it continues on its way through the
forest or winds its way to the north. Massive trees line the path and the green
leaves that line their branches block out the sky, casting shadows about on the
ground. Small bushes and shrubs also line the path, and tiny wildflowers
struggle to bloom and survive against the larger plants.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zyonel* is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Braxas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
[charge human] V:Weary >
You line up your charge...
*
*Matheus* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Braxas* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

*Braxas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier joins Matheus's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
You strike *Matheus*'s right foot hard.
*Matheus* strikes your body very hard.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Zyonel* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a shocklance!
*Zyonel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zyonel*'s death cry.
* R HP:Hurt DP:Good MV:Weary - Matheus: Scratched > na rip zyonel
g

Gulwinid
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Gulwinid » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Troika* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Troika* starts barreling down on you, a shocklance aimed at your chest.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill dark
kill dark
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Troika shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Troika has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander tries to hack Troika, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.
Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

exyle
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by exyle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:30 pm

The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Taleena* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Davor* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Davor.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Davor.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Davor.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Davor.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Davor.
A fade is here, fighting Davor.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Davor.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Davor.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
[charge human] :Bursting MV:Winded >
You struggle to line up your charge...
-
*Davor* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
*Davor* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Taleena* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Taleena* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Taleena*'s death cry.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
*Davor* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier

tharros
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 06, 2018 7:18 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by tharros » Thu May 09, 2019 8:11 am

Snicker - saw Xin on where when i got out of coach.
Went to go get horse and went hunting, didnt realise there was a fight going on

R HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
charge h.xin
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > charge h.xin
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
charge h.xin
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
charge h.xin
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
Xin of Two Rivers is standing here.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

You line up your charge...


Micheal has arrived from the west, riding an Illianer steed.
Xin pierces Micheal's right arm.
Micheal is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

*
Xin pierces Micheal's body hard.
Micheal is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Micheal's death cry.


Chaaaaarrrge!! Xin bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
Xin is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Xin: Critical > 0
You strike Xin's right arm extremely hard.
Xin is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Xin's death cry.
[change mood brave]

achillies
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by achillies » Sun May 19, 2019 3:48 am

he Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

n
charge h.dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

You line up your charge... >


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Zeeb* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zeeb* leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > nar charged
n
You narrate 'charged'

kill h.dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
kill h.dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bright blue rose blooms here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > scan n
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > 7

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n

Zyonel narrates '1n ent'

n
n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
e
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
s
w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
w
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bright blue rose blooms here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > 7
kill h.dark
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - The Blight

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Achillies - The Blight
Zyonel - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

You line up your charge... >

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > nar wonder how low
charge h.dark
You narrate 'wonder how low'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
charge h.dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Zyonel narrates 'batt'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > nar meh
n
You narrate 'meh'

charge h.dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
A mirrored lantern begins to dim a little.
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
charge h.dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bright blue rose blooms here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
charge h.dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
charge h.dark
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
charge h.dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

You line up your charge... >


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Zeeb* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Zeeb* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zeeb*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > nar rip
You narrate 'rip'

get all corpse
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > charge h.dark
You get nine copper pennys from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a handful of blackberries from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Zeeb.
You get a blood-red enameled trident badge from the corpse of Zeeb.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Charge who?

Zeeb
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Zeeb » Sun May 19, 2019 3:53 am

link

achillies
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by achillies » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:06 am

HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > rc
wl

Woden narrates 'oin dis'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [remove club]
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [wield spear]
You wield a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
charge h.dark

Sherman leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Sherman.

A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Sherman of Altara is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Disaster* is here, fighting Woden.
Woden of Two Rivers is here, fighting Disaster, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Disaster* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Path at the Edge of the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Disaster* is standing here.

You struggle to line up your charge...

=
*Disaster* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Disaster* leaves south.

+
*Disaster* has arrived from the south.

*
Sherman has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.


Sherman leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Sherman.



Chaaaaarrrge!! *Disaster* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear!
*Disaster* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Disaster*'s death cry.

exyle
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by exyle » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 pm

The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A bloodstained club of deadly proportions lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Schieber* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Thaelor* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Adelaide* is resting here, riding a pale destrier.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
[charge adelaide] trong MV:Weary >
You line up your charge...
+
*Schieber* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*
*Schieber* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

Chaaaaarrrge!! *Adelaide* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Adelaide* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Adelaide*'s death cry.
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Weary - Schieber: Scratched >
Ragan slashes your right leg.
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Weary - S

Post Reply