Camp Brawl

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Fermin
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Camp Brawl

Postby Fermin » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Someone post that - my highlight was Getting out of circle and checking for scalps and finding a tainted mail in Gryk corpse! Hahahha good times

Gryk
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Camp Brawl

Postby Gryk » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:45 pm

Lol thanks team :p but seriously keep that shit. I have missed 90% of my bashes with it! What was more amusing is certain people switching over for the quest. Called that one :p

Rig
Posts: 1685
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Camp Brawl

Postby Rig » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:04 pm

I killed Fermin for like 400 tps and I'm still not reaver. Help.

Rig
Posts: 1685
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Camp Brawl

Postby Rig » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:22 am

Oh, yea my bad friend Gryk. This is what I saw when you died, which is why I had assumed your tmaul got looted ha!

R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
Dukug pounds *Stark*'s left arm hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded > bash

*Mashad* stabs your body.
Pounds tries to blast *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
*Cam* gets fourteen copper pennys from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a black diamond signet ring from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a black diamond signet ring from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a water skin from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a backpack from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Gryk.

Rig
Posts: 1685
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Camp Brawl

Postby Rig » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:25 am

Also here is my pov after I had picked up 2 trolls after I faded to fblands:

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryyg - Stallion Pen
Gryk - Thinning Woods
Ghool - Thinning Woods
Rig - Thinning Woods
Whelk - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Dukug - A Trolloc Camp

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full >
Kryyg narrates 'hit'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Fermin is at A Trolloc Camp'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full >
Dukug narrates 'Hit'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > nar coming
s
s
w
You narrate 'coming'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Ghool has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
A raven caws 'Fermin is at A Trolloc Camp'
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gryfen* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Ghool has arrived from the north.

bash
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a muzzled trolloc is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Vanik, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Whelk the Myrddraal is here, fighting Stark, riding a |3|.shadow stallion
*Hyzael* is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
*Vanik* is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Mashad* is here, fighting Kryyg mending a weapon, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Stark* is here, fighting Whelk, riding a |4|.warhorse.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Ghool has arrived from the east.
Gryk has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > *Mashad* tries to stab Kryyg, but he parries successfully.
You try to scythe *Hyzael*, but he deflects the blow.

- ull MV:Full - Kryyg: Beaten - Hyzael: Wounded >
Kryyg sends *Vanik* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Gryk crushes *Stark*'s right leg hard.
*Stark* sends Whelk sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Cam* has arrived from the west.

*
*Cam* smites your body hard.

=
A hideous trolloc joins your fight!
A flock of ravens caws 'Terinor is at Thick Forest'
A hideous trolloc cleaves Cam's right leg.
*Cam* smites your body.
*Mashad* stabs Kryyg's left leg hard.
Kryyg lances *Vanik*'s body hard.
*Stark* pounds Whelk's left leg very hard.
Kryyg narrates 'vanik beat'

=
*Mashad* stabs Kryyg's body hard.
Your bash at *Hyzael* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 bashes (100% landed)

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Kryyg: Critical - Hyzael: Wounded > nar we on

Dukug has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Kryyg: Critical - Hyzael: Wounded > You narrate 'we on'
*Stark* avoids being bashed by Gryk who loses his balance and falls!
Dukug pounds *Hyzael*'s body hard.

l n
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Kryyg: Critical - Hyzael: Wounded > wher
The fence is open.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Kryyg: Critical - Hyzael: Wounded >
KRYYG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Kryyg: Critical - Hyzael: Wounded > Dukug pounds *Hyzael*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
A hideous trolloc tickles Cam's body with its cleave.
You scythe *Hyzael*'s right leg very hard.
*Mashad* stabs Kryyg's right arm.
*Stark* pounds Whelk's left leg very hard.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dukug - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Gryk - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Ghool - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Rig - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Kryyg - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Whelk - In Front Of The Dark Tower

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Kryyg: Critical - Hyzael: Battered > open fence

Ghool barely scythes *Vanik*'s left foot.
*CAM* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Kryyg: Critical - Hyzael: Battered >
Kryyg leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Dukug: Beaten - Hyzael: Battered >
*STARK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*VANIK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Vanik* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Dukug: Beaten - Hyzael: Battered >
*Stark* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Dukug: Beaten - Hyzael: Battered > bash

*Mashad* stabs Dukug's head hard.
DUKUG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Dukug: Critical - Hyzael: Battered >
Whelk slices *Vanik*'s left leg.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Dukug: Critical - Hyzael: Battered >
Whelk slices *Vanik*'s body.
*Mashad* tries to stab Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
*Vanik* barely blasts Ghool's head.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Cam's body.
*Cam* smites your body.
Gryk tries to crush *someone*, but he deflects the blow.
Kryyg has arrived from the south, riding a |4|.shadow stallion

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Dukug: Critical - Hyzael: Battered >
Dukug leaves west.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
*CAM* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*VANIK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Mashad* stabs Kryyg's body hard.
KRYYG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Kryyg tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
*Vanik* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
*Mashad* tries to stab Kryyg, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* barely pierces Gryk's right hand.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
Dukug has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
KRYYG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Kryyg tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Whelk tries to slice *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
*CAM* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
Whelk slices *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mashad* tries to stab Kryyg, but he parries successfully.
*Hyzael* scythes your body.
*Fermin* pierces Gryk's head.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Cam's left leg.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered > It's already open!
Kryyg assumes a defensive striking posture.

:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
KRYYG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Kryyg tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Fermin* leaves south.

=
Whelk tries to slice *Hyzael*, but he parries successfully.

+
Ghool scythes *Cam*'s left arm.

*
*Cam* leaves south.
Dukug pounds *Hyzael*'s right foot into bloody fragments!

*
*Mashad* tries to stab Kryyg, but he deflects the blow.

=
Dukug tries to pound *Hyzael*, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous trolloc joins Kryyg's fight!
Whelk slices *Hyzael*'s body hard.
Kryyg tries to lance *Mashad*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mashad* tries to stab Kryyg, but he deflects the blow.
*Hyzael* scythes your head hard.

-
KRYYG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


As *Hyzael* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 1 out of 2 bashes (50% landed)

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
Gryk leaves south.
Kryyg leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
*Mashad* stabs a hideous trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Mashad, but he parries successfully.
Whelk slices *Hyzael*'s right leg hard.
*Hyzael* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Mashad* stabs a hideous trolloc's left arm extremely hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered > bash

Dukug sends *Hyzael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
Gryk has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Battered >
*Mashad* stabs a hideous trolloc's left foot into bloody fragments!
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Mashad, but he dodges the attack.
Dukug pounds *Hyzael*'s body very hard.
Whelk slices *Hyzael*'s left arm hard.
You scythe *Hyzael*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Kryyg has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.shadow stallion
Whelk assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Critical > nar im berk

Gryk tries to crush *Mashad*, but he deflects the blow.

00
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Critical > Ghool tries to scythe *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'im berk'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Critical > k h.human
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Kryyg has arrived from the north, riding a |6|.shadow stallion

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Critical > Ok.
*MASHAD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Mashad* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Hyzael: Critical >
*Mashad* stabs a hideous trolloc's body hard.
Mashad swiftly dodges a hideous trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Dukug pounds *Hyzael*'s body hard.
Whelk slices *Hyzael*'s body very hard.
You scythe *Hyzael*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Hyzael* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hyzael*'s death cry.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Kryyg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > *Mashad* stabs a hideous trolloc's head extremely hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*MASHAD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > bash
k h.human
Bash who?
*Mashad* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.
Whelk leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

s
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.
Kryyg lances a gray palfrey's left foot into bloody fragments!

e
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a muzzled trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Dalgarno is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Ack, you lost Ghool!
Ack, you lost Gryk!

bash
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
Bash who?
*Mashad* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > You try to scythe *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > You try to scythe *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched >
*MASHAD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > nar 1s ent
k h.human
k h.human
*Mashad* stabs your left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You try to scythe *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate '1s ent'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > k h.human
Ok.
*MASHAD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > k h.human
Ghool has arrived from the south.
Ok.
Whelk has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > k h.human
Ok.
Whelk tries to slice *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Mashad: Scratched > k h.human
You scythe *Mashad*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ok.
Whelk assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Mashad* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Mashad* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full >
Ghool tries to scythe *Mashad*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
You try to scythe *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Ghool: Scratched - Mashad: Hurt > Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Ghool: Scratched - Mashad: Hurt > bash
You try to scythe *Mashad*, but he deflects the blow.
*Mashad* stabs Ghool's body.
Ok.
*MASHAD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

Whelk leaves west riding a shadow stallion.ool: Scratched - Mashad: Hurt >


*Mashad* leaves south riding a warhorse.

w
*k h.human

*Mashad* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.warhorse.

bash
Cancelled.
Ghool leaves south.
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Dalgarno is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Whelk the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.
Whelk leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
Bash who?
Kryyg narrates 'eep'

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Ghool has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
Bash who?

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Dalgarno is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Whelk the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Ghool has arrived from the east.
Whelk leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The corpse of Hyzael is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a muzzled trolloc is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Ghool has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > wher
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dukug - Top Floor Of The Tower
Kryyg - A Dead Forest
Pounds - Thinning Woods
Whelk - Outside A Trolloc Camp
Ghool - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Rig - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Gryk - Thinning Woods

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
Stallion Pen
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Ghool has arrived from the south.
Gryk narrates 'i zerk ent'

o R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > wher
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The corpse of Hyzael is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a muzzled trolloc is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Ghool has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryyg - A Path Through the Dead Forest
Ghool - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Rig - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Whelk - A Trolloc Camp
Pounds - Thinning Woods
Dukug - Top Floor Of The Tower
Gryk - Thinning Woods

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds the Dark Master is here, fighting Cam.
*Mashad* is here, fighting Gryk mending a weapon, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Gryk the Trolloc is here, fighting Stark.
*Cam* is here, fighting Pounds, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Gryk.
*Vanik* is here, fighting Gryk, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Stark* is here, fighting Gryk, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Gryfen* is here, fighting Gryk, riding a |5|.warhorse.
Ghool has arrived from the west.
*Vanik* sends Gryk sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Ghool scythes *Vanik*'s body.
You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

:Bursting MV:Full - Gryk: Beaten - Fermin: Wounded >
POUNDS PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Pounds leaves east.

+
Ghool scythes *Vanik*'s body.
*Gryfen* scythes Gryk's right arm.
*Mashad* stabs Gryk's head.
*Fermin* barely pierces Gryk's body.
*Vanik* blasts Gryk's body.
*Stark* pounds Gryk's body.

*
Kryyg narrates '4-5 camp ent'


*Mashad* stabs Gryk's body.

+
Someone squeaks 'Terinor is at Thick Forest'
*Cam* barely smites your body.

=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 bashes (66% landed)
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gryk: Critical - Fermin: Battered > nar fuck im zerk ent hit

You scythe *Fermin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Gryfen* scythes Gryk's body.
*Mashad* stabs Gryk's body.
*Vanik* blasts Gryk's left leg hard.
*Stark* pounds Gryk's head.
Gryk is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gryk: Critical - Fermin: Battered > You narrate 'fuck im zerk ent hit '
Pounds narrates 'cackle'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gryk: Critical - Fermin: Battered >
Ghool sends *Vanik* sprawling with a powerful bash!

ting MV:Full - Gryk: Critical - Fermin: Battered >
*CAM* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
*Fermin* leaves north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
Pounds narrates 'im e n of it'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded > w

*Cam* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
Ghool scythes *Vanik*'s left leg.
*Gryfen* scythes Gryk's body hard.
Gryk is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Gryk's death cry.
*Gryfen* scythes Ghool's body.
*Mashad* stabs your right arm.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
Pounds has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
Dukug has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
Dukug pounds *Stark*'s left arm hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded > bash

*Mashad* stabs your body.
Pounds tries to blast *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
*Cam* gets fourteen copper pennys from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a black diamond signet ring from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a black diamond signet ring from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a water skin from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a backpack from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Gryk.
*Cam* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Gryk.
Whelk has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
Whelk slices *Stark*'s body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

DUKUG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE! Cam: Wounded >

-
Pounds tries to blast *Mashad*, but he deflects the blow.
*Stark* tries to pound Dukug, but he parries successfully.
*Mashad* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Cam* smites your right arm hard.
Ghool scythes *Vanik*'s left arm hard.
Dukug leaves south.

*
Ghool avoids being bashed by *Gryfen* who loses his balance and falls!

-
A flock of ravens caws 'Terinor is at Dark Forest'
*Mashad* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*VANIK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Stark* has lost his link.
Whelk sends *Stark* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*STARK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*Vanik* leaves north riding a warhorse.

=
Your bash at *Cam* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 3 out of 4 bashes (75% landed)

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
*Stark* tries to pound Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
Whelk slices *Stark*'s left hand hard.
*STARK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Stark* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Mashad* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe *Cam*'s head.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
*Mashad* avoids being bashed by Pounds who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Wounded >
Whelk slices *Cam*'s right leg very hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
*Mashad* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
Whelk slices *Cam*'s left leg hard.
Ghool scythes *Gryfen*'s body.
*Mashad* stabs your head hard.
You scythe *Cam*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
Dukug has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
*Mashad* swiftly dodges Dukug's attempt to pound him.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
Kryyg lances *Cam*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
*Gryfen* sends Ghool sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
Pounds starts following you.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Battered >
Kryyg lances *Cam*'s body.
*CAM* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Whelk slices *Cam*'s right arm hard.
Pounds tries to blast *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
*Mashad* stabs your body.
*Gryfen* scythes Ghool's body.
You scythe *Cam*'s right leg.
*Mashad* stabs your right leg.
You scythe *Cam*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Beaten >
*MASHAD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Cam: Beaten > group all

*Cam* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Mashad: Hurt > bash
Pounds is now a member of your group.

*Mashad* leaves south riding a warhorse.ashad: Hurt >


Pounds narrates 'RIDE OR DIE'
Whelk barely slices *Gryfen*'s right leg.

-
*Cam* has arrived from the west, riding a |6|.gray palfrey.

=
Kryyg lances *Cam*'s right leg hard.
*CAM* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Pounds blasts *Cam*'s head.
*CAM* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Mashad* has arrived from the south, riding a |7|.warhorse.

*
A raven caws 'Vanik is at A Shady Valley'
Pounds blasts *Cam*'s body very hard.
Kryyg lances *Cam*'s body.
Whelk slices *Gryfen*'s left foot.
*Gryfen* tickles Ghool's body with his scythe.
Dukug tries to pound *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.


*Cam* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

-
Kryyg tries to lance *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.


The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*MASHAD* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Ghool narrates 'vanik crit'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > st
k h.human
k h.human

*Mashad* leaves south riding a warhorse.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human

Pounds blasts *Gryfen*'s body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Pounds blasts *Gryfen*'s left arm hard.
Whelk slices *Gryfen*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human

Dukug leaves south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human

Pounds blasts *Gryfen*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human

*GRYFEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
You are already standing.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > *Gryfen* avoids being bashed by Ghool who loses his balance and falls!
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > k h.human
Ok.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Pounds blasts *Gryfen*'s body hard.
Whelk slices *Gryfen*'s body hard.
*Gryfen* scythes Ghool's body.
Ok.

bash
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > Ok.
*GRYFEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > Ok.
*Gryfen* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Battered > Ok.
Pounds blasts *Fermin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten > Pounds blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Fermin* leaves east.
Irzerk narrates 'sup'
Bash who?
*Gryfen* has arrived from the west, riding a |8|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Pounds blasts *Gryfen*'s right leg hard.
Whelk slices *Gryfen*'s body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > no
k h.human
k h.human
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
Ghool scythes *Gryfen*'s body.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
Ghool scythes *Gryfen*'s body.
Whelk slices *Gryfen*'s left arm hard.
*Gryfen* barely scythes Pounds's left foot.
Pounds blasts *Gryfen*'s body hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*GRYFEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > A flock of ravens caws 'Terinor is at Thick Forest'
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Gryfen* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.
Whelk leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
The corpse of Gryk is lying here.
Pounds the Dark Master is standing here.
Ghool the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The corpse of Hyzael is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of a muzzled trolloc is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Stark* is here, fighting a hideous trolloc, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Stark.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Pounds has arrived from the east.
Ghool has arrived from the east.
Pounds blasts *Stark*'s head.
Kryyg narrates 'bashed'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
k h.human
*STARK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Ghool barely scythes *Stark*'s left foot.
You scythe *Stark*'s left arm very hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - a hideous trolloc: Battered - Stark: Beaten > bash
You barely scythe *Stark*'s body.
Ghool scythes *Stark*'s head.
Pounds blasts *Stark*'s right leg hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - a hideous trolloc: Battered - Stark: Beaten > Ok.
Kryyg narrates '1s ent'

You scythe *Stark*'s left leg hard. - a hideous trolloc: Battered - Stark: Beaten >
Ghool scythes *Stark*'s body.
Pounds blasts *Stark*'s head very hard.
A hideous trolloc tickles Stark's body with its cleave.


*Stark* leaves east riding a warhorse.

-
Whelk narrates 'alle 1w'

+e
k h.human
*bash
Cancelled.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
The corpse of Gryk is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
Knutt narrates 'hi'
They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
bash
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Mashad* is sitting here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Dukug the Darkling Master is here, fighting Mashad.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Mashad, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Mashad.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Mashad.
Pounds has arrived from the north.
Ghool has arrived from the north.
Pounds blasts *Mashad*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Mashad* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Ghool scythes *Mashad*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mashad* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mashad*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > get all corpse
nar rip mashad

Kryyg gets a plate with bread and green veined cheese from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a gold crown from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets sixteen copper pennys from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a small purse from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a black belt with a silver fist buckle from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a foxhead medallion from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a gold ring from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a gold ring from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets an oilstone from the corpse of Mashad.
Kryyg gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Mashad.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > The corpse of Mashad seems to be empty.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You narrate 'rip mashad'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > nar snicker
You narrate 'snicker'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n

Kryyg narrates 'rip nice'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
bash
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
The corpse of Gryk is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds has arrived from the south.
Ghool has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

e
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e

Pounds narrates 'nice'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > cha mood brave
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

cha mood brave
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > cha mood brave
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Devourer narrates 'lulz'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > wher
s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ghool - A Path Through the Thinning Woods
Pounds - A Path Through the Thinning Woods
Rig - A Path Through the Thinning Woods
Whelk - A Path Through the Thinning Woods
Dukug - Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Kryyg - Nearing A Trolloc Camp

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
Ghool can't seem to regain control of himself.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
s
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Pounds has arrived from the north.
Ghool has arrived from the north.

e
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
Pounds has arrived from the north.
Ghool has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds has arrived from the north.
Ghool has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
e
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Ghool has arrived from the west.
Pounds tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

e
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

s
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Ghool has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Ghool has arrived from the north.

n
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
k h.human
bash
A spotted jaguar leaves north.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Ghool has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Ghool has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
bash
Bash who?
Whelk narrates 'alle 1n'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds the Dark Master is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Pounds.
Ghool has arrived from the east.
*Fermin* leaves north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
k h.human
bash
Ghool tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
k h.human
bash
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Ghool.
Ghool the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Fermin.
Pounds has arrived from the north.
Pounds tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* leaves west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
k h.human
bash
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.
Pounds has arrived from the east.
Ghool has arrived from the east.
*Gryfen* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Ghool scythes *Gryfen*'s body.
You scythe *Gryfen*'s left leg hard.
Pounds blasts *Gryfen*'s body very hard.

*Fermin* leaves south.ing MV:Tiring - Ghool: Scratched - Gryfen: Beaten >

k h.human
+
*GRYFEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

Cancelled.
Ok.
*Gryfen* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash

Irzerk tells you 'where need me'

s
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
Pounds has arrived from the north.
Ghool has arrived from the north.
Pounds tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Ghool tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?
Whelk has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.shadow stallion

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
A raven caws 'Cam, Vanik, Aria are at Malkier Gate'
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* leaves west.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
They aren't here.
Whelk leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The large dark wolf slinks here, eyes filled with an animal cunning.
Pounds has arrived from the south.
Ghool has arrived from the south.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
Pounds has arrived from the east.
Ghool has arrived from the east.
Pounds tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Ghool tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
*Fermin* looks more invigorated and ready to go.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human

*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
Ghool tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Pounds blasts *Fermin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Kryyg narrates 'fermin?'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
Pounds tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* leaves north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
k h.human
bash
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
Pounds has arrived from the south.
Ghool has arrived from the south.
Pounds tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.- Fermin: Critical >
A spotted jaguar barely tickles Ghool's body with his hit.
*Fermin* barely pierces Pounds's body.
Pounds tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

nar fbalnda
-
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

bash
Cancelled.
You narrate 'fbalnda'

ting MV:Tiring - Pounds: Scratched - Fermin: Critical >
Pounds blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

=
A raven caws 'Cam, Vanik, Aria are at Malkier Gate'

+
*Fermin* leaves east.

e
*
GHOOL PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


Ghool leaves north.

e
*k h.human
bash
Cancelled.
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Pounds has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
Pounds has arrived from the west.
Pounds blasts *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > get all corpse
nar rip fermin
You get a plate of kippered eel from the corpse of Fermin.
You get eleven gold crowns from the corpse of Fermin.
You get two copper pennys from the corpse of Fermin.
You get the severed head of Puddles the Trolloc slain in Shienar from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fermin.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Fermin.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You narrate 'rip fermin'

isabel
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Camp Brawl

Postby isabel » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:35 am

Rig wrote:I killed Fermin for like 400 tps and I'm still not reaver. Help.


Wrong F guy for fancy numbers

hyzael
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Re: Camp Brawl

Postby hyzael » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:50 am

just bummed i didn't manage to get any scalps hehe. we exchanged a lot of nice gear in that.

Mashad
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Re: Camp Brawl

Postby Mashad » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 pm

I literally could not have gotten worse flees there. Every flee from ent was west or south, and every flee from 1s ent was west or south. North or east flee and I would have been home free.

Was really rotten luck, but oh well, what can you do.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nettle, Ragyn, Taleena and 6 guests