Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Benito
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Benito » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Expecting this thread to be very active.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Whelk* scythes a member of the Lancer cavalry's body very hard.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Whelk: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Whelk: Wounded >

You disarm *Whelk*'s weapon with one swift strike.
You pierce *Whelk*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Whelk: Battered >
nar on 2n 2e 2n
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Whelk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Whelk has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Whelk's right leg hard.
*Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'on 2n 2e 2n'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Whelk: Battered >

Lord Kajin blasts Whelk's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
You pierce *Whelk*'s right arm very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Whelk's right hand.
*Whelk* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
nar whelk low
l
Yurikan tells you 'I AM DEAD'
You narrate 'whelk low'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
rep :(
q
You reply to Yurikan ':('

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - End of Branch Path
Benito - Little Path

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Ahri has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Lord Kajin leaves south.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south.
Ahri leaves south riding a warhorse.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
x
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of Yurikan is lying here.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Devourer* is standing here.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Dukug, riding a warhorse.
Ahri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Whelk.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Whelk.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Whelk.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Whelk.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Whelk.
*Whelk* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry, riding a shadow stallion.
*Amalgam* is standing here.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Ahri mending a weapon.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A raven is here, watching.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You pierce *Devourer*'s left leg.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded >
x
x
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Devourer shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Devourer has been spotted!'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > *Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > *Whelk* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
*Amalgam* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Devourer* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded >

*Devourer* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Scratched >
You pierce *Amalgam*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Amalgam* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ahri barely strikes *Dukug*'s body.
*Dukug* tries to stab Ahri, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Scratched >

*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Scratched >

Lord Kajin barely blasts Amalgam's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Dukug's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Amalgam's head with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amalgam's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Dukug's body with his slash.
You pierce *Amalgam*'s right leg.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Hurt >
*Dukug* leaves north.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Hurt >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Hurt > You pierce *Amalgam*'s body.
*Amalgam* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amalgam: Hurt > *Amalgam* leaves north.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Ahri leaves north riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves north.

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
Little Path
This path is a rough, but well-traveled path. You can see lots of footprints
that no one has bothered to erase and hide, and the trees looming overhead
block any and all light from entering. To the south, you can see a very dark
alcove, and to the north, you can barely make out the end of this path and a
clearing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of Yurikan is lying here.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Whelk* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Yurikan tells you 'all cz u lied 2 me'
[k dark]
You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Battered >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Battered >
You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Whelk shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Whelk has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Whelk's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Battered >
*Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Battered >

A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Whelk's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Whelk's right leg with his slash.
Lord Kajin blasts Whelk's left leg.
You pierce *Whelk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten >
*Whelk* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
nar whelk batt
n
You narrate 'whelk batt'

x
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Dukug has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Amalgam has been spotted!'
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Whelk* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Leria narrates 'im stuck inside ( have a kid on my lap)'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.

nar beat
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten > You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten > You narrate 'beat'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten >
Yurikan tells you 'said 2n 2e 2n :((((('

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten >

*Whelk* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten >
*Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten >

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Dukug has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Amalgam has been spotted!'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten >
Ahri has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Beaten >
ali j k whelk

*Whelk* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Ok.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of Yurikan is lying here.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a sergeant is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
[k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k whelk]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Ahri has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the north.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

q
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - Little Path
Benito - Little Path

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k dark]
They aren't here.
Ahri leaves south riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves south.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
s
j
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Ahri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Ahri leaves east riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Ahri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Whelk* is here, fighting a cougar, riding a shadow stallion.
A cougar is here, fighting Whelk.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded - Whelk: Beaten >
*Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded - Whelk: Beaten >
j
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded - Whelk: Beaten > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded - Whelk: Beaten > You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he
parries successfully.
A cougar tries to hit Whelk, but he dodges the attack.
[k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded - Whelk: Beaten > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded - Whelk: Beaten > *Whelk* leaves west riding a shadow
stallion.
*Whelk* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
[k whelk]
You try to pierce *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.
Ahri unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Whelk*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

j
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical >
[k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > You pierce *Whelk*'s head hard.
[k whelk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > *Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

mb
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

p1
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical >
Ahri barely strikes *Whelk*'s left leg.
A cougar tries to hit Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce *Whelk*'s right arm hard.

j
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > [k whelk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Whelk: Critical > *Whelk* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
[k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A cougar tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
[k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

s
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

mw
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Wounded > You pierce a cougar's left leg into bloody fragments!
A cougar tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
[k whelk]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Battered > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 196 hit points.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a cougar: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!
Ahri leaves south riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves south.

e
j
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
[k whelk]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

j
e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
e
e
e
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here, watching.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Ahri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey Ahri's commands.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k whelk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

v
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
The corpse of Whelk is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
The corpse of Whelk is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran footman stands here.
A Shienaran lieutenant stands here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
ar whelk rip
Who?

ss
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
dd
4
The day has begun.
[rem sword]
You stop using a ruby-worked rapier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [draw dagger]
You try to quietly draw a dagger from a camouflaged hood.

sd
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Whelk.

ds
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [sheath dagger]
You sheath a dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [wi sword]
You wield a ruby-worked rapier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
nar whelk rip
You narrate 'whelk rip'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
exa corpse
It is the corpse of Whelk.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a wicked knife bladed axe
a silver etched shield
a jeweled wristcuff
a silver Kandori wristcuff
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
an inky black cloak
a shirt of overlapping black scales
[2] a shimmering pendant of obsidian
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a gold ring
Ahri has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
4
[scalp corpse]
It seems to have already been scalped.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Dukug* has arrived from the south.
*Devourer* has arrived from the south.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.
*Amalgam* has arrived from the south.
*Dovain* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Dovain* tries to smite Ahri, but she deflects the blow.
*Amalgam* tries to slash Ahri, but she parries successfully.
Ahri narrates 'u rock'

4
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Amalgam* tries to slash Ahri, but she deflects the blow.
A Shienaran footman tries to pierce Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran footman joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
A Shienaran lieutenant joins a Shienaran footman's fight!
Ahri tickles *Dovain*'s body with her strike.
*Dovain* tries to smite Ahri, but she deflects the blow.
*Devourer* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > [scalp corpse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded >
5
mw
f
s
s
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Whelk.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Whelk.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Whelk.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > [cha mood wimpy]
Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 196 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Devourer: Wounded > You feel some dark power
draining your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You panic and attempt to flee!

You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You flee head over heels.

-----

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Fermin, riding a shadow stallion.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Rig.
*Rig* is here, fighting Fermin, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
[k dark]
You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Beaten >
x
*Xorzir* has arrived from the north.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Beaten >
*Xorzir* leaves east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Beaten >
You pierce *Kryyg*'s head.
*Kryyg* tries to hack Fermin, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* tries to slash Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
You barely pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
*Kryyg* hacks Fermin's body into bloody fragments!
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.

naro n 1d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Fermin: Beaten - Kryyg: Beaten >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Fermin: Beaten - Kryyg: Beaten >

*Xorzir* has arrived from the east.

nar kryyg beat
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Fermin: Beaten - Kryyg: Beaten >
Fermin leaves east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > You narrate 'kryyg beat'

mb
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
p1
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.
Fermin has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
Fermin leaves east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >

*Xorzir* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
You swiftly dodge *Xorzir*'s attempt to pierce you.
You barely pierce *Kryyg*'s head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >

You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
ali j k kryyg
Ok.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
j
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Xorzir* who loses his balance and falls!
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
j

*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >

*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

mw
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >

*Kryyg* hacks your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >

*Xorzir* barely pierces your body.
*Kryyg* hacks your body into bloody fragments!

mw
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
p2

Acheron has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
*Rig* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Xorzir* pierces your body.
*Kryyg* hacks your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >

Cherela has arrived from the south, riding a shaggy brown mare.
Acheron tries to hack *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >

*Kryyg* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
*Xorzir* sheathes a dagger into a bright red robe.
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 196 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > *Rig* slashes your body into bloody
fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Xorzir* draws a dagger from a bright red robe with a flash of steel.
*Xorzir* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce *Kryyg*'s right foot.
You flee head over heels.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 196 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [cha posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 165(392) hit and 166(166) movement points.
You have scored 108526379 experience points and 1360 quest points.
You need 1727292984 exp to level and 1640 qp to rank.
You have amassed 239 Turn points to date.
You have played 40 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Benito the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
cha wimpy 164
e
e
You will now flee if you go below 164 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
The night has begun.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

scan n
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > *Kryyg* is here, fighting Cherela, riding a shadow stallion.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
Cherela Valessi is here, fighting Kryyg.
Acheron of Illian is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Acheron, riding a shadow stallion.
*Xorzir* is here, fighting Cherela.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
n
j
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Cherela, riding a shadow stallion.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
Cherela Valessi is sitting here.
Acheron of Illian is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Acheron, riding a shadow stallion.
*Xorzir* is here, fighting Cherela.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
j
j
j
[k kryyg]
You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
*Kryyg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Acheron tries to hack *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > *Xorzir* tries to pierce Cherela, but she parries successfully.
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
j
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s body.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > *Xorzir* now follows *Rig*.
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Fermin narrates 'hit 1d'

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
j
n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

w
j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

s
j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Fermin, riding a shadow stallion.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Kryyg.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
You pierce *Kryyg*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Critical >
j
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Critical >
j
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Fermin: Battered - Kryyg: Critical >
Fermin leaves west.

j
j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical >
j
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > *Kryyg* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Kryyg*'s left arm hard.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical >
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!
Fermin pierces *Kryyg*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > Fermin pierces *Kryyg*'s head.
You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical >
j
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > Fermin pierces *Kryyg*'s body hard.
*Kryyg* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kryyg*'s death cry.
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
[k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k kryyg]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
nar rip kryyg
You narrate 'rip kryyg'

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
x
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Cherela Valessi is standing here.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Acheron.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
Acheron of Illian is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Acheron, riding a shadow stallion.
*Xorzir* is here, fighting Acheron.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Wounded - Dukug: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Dukug* puts a bunch of fireworks in a backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
nar hit 1d
You narrate 'hit 1d'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >

Fermin tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* stabs Acheron's body.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's body hard.
You pierce *Dukug*'s body.
*Dukug* stabs Acheron's right foot.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Dukug: Battered >
Dukug assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Dukug: Battered >

Fermin narrates '1d now'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Dukug: Battered >
p1
x
Acheron avoids being bashed by *Xorzir* who loses his balance and falls!
[cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Dukug: Battered >
*Dukug* leaves east.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k dark]
You pierce *Xorzir*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Scratched > Cherela tickles *Xorzir*'s body
with her strike.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Scratched >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Scratched > You barely pierce *Xorzir*'s body
.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's left foot.
Acheron tries to hack *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s right leg.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Scratched > Fermin pierces *Rig*'s left arm.
You pierce *Xorzir*'s body.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's body.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Scratched >

Cherela releases streaks of Fire at *Xorzir*, who screams in pain.

kick
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >

Fermin pierces *Rig*'s body hard.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
Cherela tickles *Xorzir*'s head with her strike.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's body very hard.
Acheron mounts an attack against *Rig*, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >

*Dukug* tries to stab Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* gets a bunch of fireworks from a small purse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >
*Dukug* tries to stab Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s body hard.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's left arm hard.
*Rig* lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >

Fermin narrates 'weave rig'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >

*Dukug* lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >
kick
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dukug* tries to stab Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s right leg.
You pierce *Xorzir*'s right leg.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's left arm very hard.
Acheron hacks *Rig*'s head.
Your kick hits *Xorzir* in the solar plexus!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Hurt >
ali j k rig

Cherela unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Xorzir*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Battered - Xorzir: Wounded >
x

Fermin pierces *Rig*'s body.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's right leg hard.
*Dukug* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Xorzir: Wounded >

*Xorzir* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Xorzir: Wounded >
*Xorzir* leaves east.

k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
k rig
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s left leg.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's body.
Acheron mounts an attack against *Rig*, but weak nerves get the better of him.
Ok.

k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [k dark]
You pierce *Dukug*'s right hand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
*Dukug* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Dukug*'s body hard.
Fermin tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's head hard.
You do the best you can!

mb
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
p1
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > *Dukug* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
You pierce *Dukug*'s left arm hard.
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s left leg hard.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Fermin...
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect Fermin.
*Rig* slashes Acheron's body.
[cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Dukug* leaves up.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Cherela unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Rig*, who is stabbed
repeatedly.
[k dark]
You pierce *Rig*'s left arm hard.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Acheron sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Dukug* has arrived from above.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Dukug* tries to stab Fermin, but he parries successfully.

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Battered > You pierce *Rig*'s right leg hard.
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s body hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Beaten >
*Dukug* tries to stab Fermin, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Rig*'s body hard.
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s head.
Acheron hacks *Rig*'s body.

k rig
k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Beaten >
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

k rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Beaten >
k rig
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Acheron: Beaten - Rig: Beaten > Cherela's icy spikes shred *Rig*, whose
insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
They aren't here.
Fermin pierces *Dukug*'s right leg.

Zeeb
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Zeeb » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:13 pm

I failed Lykan once the same way, sneaking in to kaboom the works and sneak actually working :(

Benito
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Benito » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:05 am

Felt kind of bad about this fencing blade success story. Awful flees, bud :(

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Deception Pass
Sheer mountain walls of reddish brown rock line the earthen trail, ominous
pines stretch their thick branches forming a living ceiling above. Short grass
sways in a violent motion pushed by a stark wind roaring from the north
bringing with it dust and debris. A log, approximately the girth of a mans
waist lays fallen diagonally across the trail, its trunk already fallen victim
to red worms and beetles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
Lord Alterith the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Alterith looks at you.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k dark]
They aren't here.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s body hard.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Battered >
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Alterith, but he deflects the blow.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s head very hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten >
You pierce *Cruoris*'s body hard.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s right leg hard.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* leaves west.
*Cruoris* has arrived from the west.
Alterith tries to stab *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You pierce *Cruoris*'s right leg very hard.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he
parries successfully.
Alterith tries to stab *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

cc
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [op grass]
It's already open!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* leaves west.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s left leg.

x
x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten >
You pierce *Cruoris*'s right leg hard.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Alterith, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

cc
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Beaten > You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he
deflects the blow.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s left arm.
[op grass]
It's already open!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* leaves west.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he parries
successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

cc
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [op grass]
It's already open!
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s body hard.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* leaves west.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical >
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s right leg.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s body hard.
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* leaves north.
*Cruoris* has arrived from the north.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You pierce *Cruoris*'s head.
*Cruoris* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > You pierce *Cruoris*'s body extremely hard.
*Cruoris* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cruoris*'s death cry.

Cruoris
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Cruoris » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:33 am

oh look im on a fade thread!

p.s. yeah, all the west flees and last one was double trigger of autowimpy :(

isabel
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby isabel » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:28 am

Imagine if the Harry Potter books were titled "Mega Defeat: Voldemort Dying To Horcrux Slaughter"

#spoilertragedy

Benito
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Benito » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:50 pm

isabel wrote:Imagine if the Harry Potter books were titled "Mega Defeat: Voldemort Dying To Horcrux Slaughter"

#spoilertragedy

Just doing my part to combat clickbait. But I will include masters to spice it up.

Fencing blades are gnarly!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Turkky* is standing here.
*Mephistopheles* is standing here.
*Desperation* is standing here.
*Dimst* is standing here.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Zeeb* is standing here.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A raven is here flying around.
Aramis has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven has arrived from the south.
Otis has arrived from the south, riding an Illianer steed.
Ranga has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Traoil has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Turkky* tries to pierce Traoil, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Kultunk* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Zeeb* pierces Ranga's body hard.
*Desperation* blasts Traoil's body.
Aramis tries to slice *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >

You pierce *Kultunk*'s left arm.
Traoil tries to pierce *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Traoil, but he deflects the blow.
*Mephistopheles* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Dimst* tries to pound Ranga, but he parries successfully.

nar on alln
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
You narrate 'on alln'

mb
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
Aramis narrates 'lol'
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Zeeb* tries to pierce Ranga, but he parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A fade slashes Otis's head extremely hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Otis's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Otis, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s body.
Traoil pierces *Turkky*'s body hard.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Traoil, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
nar kt beat
mw
You narrate 'kt beat'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

p2
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > *Desperation* sends Traoil sprawling with a powerful
bash!
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 196 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > You pierce *Kultunk*'s right arm.
*Turkky* pierces Traoil's body.
You dodge a bash from *Mephistopheles* who loses his balance and falls!
Gumps pierces *Desperation*'s right leg very hard.
Ranga sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
[cha posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Dimst* sends Ranga sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
Lord Gumps the Der'morat'torm is here, fighting Desperation, riding a gray palfrey.
Traoil of Saldaea is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Ranga Ellis'era Traofann, Tactician is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Otis Archer is here, fighting a fade, riding an Illianer steed.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant is here, fighting Zeeb mending a weapon, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Turkky* is here, fighting Traoil.
*Mephistopheles* is here, fighting YOU!
*Desperation* is here, fighting Traoil.
*Dimst* is here, fighting Ranga.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting YOU!
*Zeeb* is here, fighting Ranga.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting YOU!
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Otis.
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
A fade is here, fighting Otis.
A raven is here flying around.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
j
Gumps pierces *Desperation*'s body hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Otis pierces a fade's body very hard.
*Dimst* pounds Ranga's body hard.
*Desperation* barely blasts Traoil's right hand.
*Zeeb* pierces Ranga's right leg hard.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A fade tries to slash Otis, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Otis, but he dodges the attack.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.
You swiftly dodge *Kultunk*'s attempt to pound you.
*Turkky* pierces Traoil's left arm hard.
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical >
Aramis sends *Zeeb* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical >

Gumps assumes an offensive striking posture.
Letho pierces *Dimst*'s body.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mephistopheles: Wounded >
nar crit

Otis panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mephistopheles: Wounded > You narrate 'crit'
Otis leaves south riding an Illianer steed.

f
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mephistopheles: Wounded >
You pierce *Mephistopheles*'s left leg.
Letho pierces *Dimst*'s left arm.
Gumps pierces *Desperation*'s body.
Rhys blasts *Zeeb*'s left leg hard.

j
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mephistopheles: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

Rhys blasts *Zeeb*'s body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Gumps, but he deflects the blow.
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You pierce *Mephistopheles*'s head.
Letho tickles *Dimst*'s head with his pierce.
Gumps pierces *Desperation*'s right arm.
*Dimst* pounds Ranga's head hard.
Aramis slices *Zeeb*'s body very hard.
*Desperation* blasts Traoil's right leg.
You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
*Turkky* pierces Traoil's right foot.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Otis Archer is here, fighting Kultunk, riding an Illianer steed.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Otis.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
[k kultunk]
You pierce *Kultunk*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical > [k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >
Aramis narrates 'zeeb sat'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical > [k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >

*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rhys has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >
A ramshorned trolloc says 'gjL \[o@dSe DzW AFP\ iAZ Bua\WA WeKo Bs^OMr '
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Traoil narrates 'heh'
Rhys blasts *Kultunk*'s right foot.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >
nar 1n downer crit
j
Rhys blasts *Kultunk*'s body hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Rhys's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Rhys's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Rhys's body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Rhys's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s body.
Otis barely pierces *Kultunk*'s body.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s body.
*Zeeb* has arrived from the north.
You narrate '1n downer crit'

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical > [k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Otis: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical > *Kultunk* leaves north.
[k kultunk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
[k kultunk]
They aren't here.
Otis panics, and attempts to flee!
Otis leaves north riding an Illianer steed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
Rhys panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
j
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Ranga Ellis'era Traofann, Tactician is here, fighting Turkky, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Otis Archer is here, fighting Mephistopheles, riding an Illianer steed.
Letho of Gulet {In the Service of Cairhien} is here, fighting Dimst.
Lord Gumps the Der'morat'torm is here, fighting Desperation, riding a gray palfrey.
Traoil of Saldaea is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant is here, fighting Desperation mending a weapon, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
*Turkky* is here, fighting Traoil.
*Mephistopheles* is here, fighting Otis.
*Desperation* is here, fighting Traoil.
*Dimst* is here, fighting Letho.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Letho.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Gumps.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Traoil.
A fade is here, fighting Gumps.
A raven is here flying around.
[k kultunk]
They aren't here.

e
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Rhys has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
Rhys has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
j
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Rhys has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rhys has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rhys has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Rhys has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

e
e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
Ack, you lost Rhys!

v
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Aramis narrates 'desp sat'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
j
s
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You swiftly dodge the giant blight beetle's attempt to hit you.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You pierce the giant blight beetle's left wing extremely hard.
The giant blight beetle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Scratched > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

s
j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Scratched > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Scratched > *Kultunk* has arrived from the
south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Scratched > *Kultunk* leaves north.
[k kultunk]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Scratched > [k kultunk]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - the giant blight beetle: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
[k kultunk]
They aren't here.

n
n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Kultunk* is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k kultunk]
You pierce *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical >
j
You pierce *Kultunk*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
[k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical > [k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical > [k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical > [k kultunk]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kultunk: Critical > You pierce *Kultunk*'s body hard.
*Kultunk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kultunk*'s death cry.

Benito
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Benito » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:42 am

Fencing blades too strong :-/

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Halcyon: Scratched > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
*Halcyon* is here, fighting YOU!
Dejaqkl the Under-lieutenant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Letho of Gulet {In the Service of Cairhien} is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a warhorse.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Jaedran Natalis is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lord Alterith the Lieutenant is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Halcyon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Halcyon: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Halcyon: Scratched >
*Pyrda* has arrived from the north.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
Jaedran tries to pound *Pyrda*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Halcyon: Scratched >
Letho tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he dodges the attack.
Alterith tries to stab *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
*Halcyon* leaves south.
Letho tries to pierce *Zangief*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Alterith stabs *Zangief*'s body hard.
Dejaqkl tries to pound *Pyrda*, but he deflects the blow.

kick
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Dejaqkl pounds *Pyrda*'s body hard.
Alterith stabs *Zangief*'s right arm.
*Zangief* tries to scythe Letho, but he deflects the blow.
Letho pierces *Zangief*'s body.
*Pyrda* tries to slash Jaedran, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Kick who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Pyrda* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
You try to pierce *Zangief*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Letho: Scratched - Zangief: Wounded > *Pyrda* leaves south.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Letho: Scratched - Zangief: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Zangief* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s body hard.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
You pierce *Cruoris*'s right arm hard.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Alterith: Scratched - Cruoris: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Letho tries to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Alterith: Scratched - Cruoris: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Alterith: Scratched - Cruoris: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Alterith: Scratched - Cruoris: Battered > Letho pierces *Cruoris*'s left
leg.
You pierce *Cruoris*'s right hand hard.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Alterith, but he deflects the blow.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s left leg.
Letho tries to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Alterith, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Alterith: Scratched - Cruoris: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!
Dejaqkl pounds *Cruoris*'s body hard.

x
x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Alterith: Scratched - Cruoris: Battered >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* leaves east.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
Letho pierces *Zangief*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

a
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered >
Jaedran tries to pound *Zangief*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s right hand very hard.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered >
Alterith tries to stab *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.
Jaedran pounds *Zangief*'s left foot hard.
*Zangief* tries to scythe Letho, but he deflects the blow.
Letho tries to pierce *Zangief*, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Cruoris*'s left leg hard.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Halcyon* has arrived from the south.
Jasmin narrates '1s'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
Letho tries to pierce *Zangief*, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Cruoris*'s body.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Zangief* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

a
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten >
Letho tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
Dejaqkl sends *Halcyon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > [k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

a
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten >
x
[k h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten >
Dejaqkl tries to pound *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce Letho, but he parries successfully.
Letho tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s left leg very hard.
You disarm *Cruoris*'s weapon with one swift strike.
You pierce *Cruoris*'s left leg very hard.
*Halcyon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten >
x
x
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > Letho tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow
.
Alterith stabs *Cruoris*'s right leg hard.
You pierce *Cruoris*'s head hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical >
Alterith assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical >
Jaedran pounds *Cruoris*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical >
*Halcyon* leaves north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical >
Jasmin narrates 'i crit'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical >
Jasmin has arrived from the south.
Letho pierces *Cruoris*'s right arm.

nar cru beat
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical >
Jasmin leaves south.

x
x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > You narrate 'cru beat'

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Cruoris: Critical > Letho pierces *Cruoris*'s body.
Jaedran pounds *Cruoris*'s left leg very hard.
*Cruoris* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cruoris*'s death cry.

Cruoris
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Cruoris » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:49 am

I was beat, bashed, with 3 people on me and fc rolling a weave.
I really doubt disarm was a gamechanging factor :p

Benito
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Benito » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:42 pm

There are some doubts out there about the power of fencing blades, so it seems necessary to keep this thread going. Fencing blade = Ta'veren

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Po: Scratched - Kryyg: Hurt >
You pierce *Kryyg*'s right arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Po: Scratched - Kryyg: Hurt >
Your kick hits *Kryyg* in the solar plexus!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Po: Scratched - Kryyg: Hurt >
x
x

Po sends *Kryyg* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt >

Po cleaves *Kryyg*'s right leg.
*Pounds* blasts Aramis's body very hard.
*Zarikk* pierces Marshall's body.
Yuna has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Zarikk* looks at Marshall.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt > You barely pierce *Kryyg*'s head.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Zarikk* avoids being bashed by Marshall who loses his balance and falls!

love
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt >
You love the whole world.

x
x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt >
Po looks at *Kryyg*.
Derick narrates 'no you arent on them all...'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

mb
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt > You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
Po cleaves *Kryyg*'s body.
*Zarikk* tickles Marshall's body with his pierce.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

p1
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Hurt >
x
Yuna unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Kryyg*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
[cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Aramis sends *Pounds* sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded >
Aramis narrates 'come cut ent friends :)'

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > Aishling narrates 'ow raz hurts'
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > You pierce *Kryyg*'s body hard.
*Zarikk* tickles Marshall's right arm with his pierce.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded >
You pierce *Kryyg*'s left hand.
Po cleaves *Kryyg*'s body.
Aramis barely cleaves *Pounds*'s body.
Marshall tries to pound *Zarikk*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zarikk* pierces Marshall's left hand.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded >
ali j k kryyg
j
Yuna unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Kryyg*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Ok.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Beaten >
You pierce *Kryyg*'s left arm.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kryyg: Beaten >
j
j
j
j
You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
Aramis cleaves *Pounds*'s body hard.
*Zarikk* tickles Marshall's body with his pierce.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > Po sends *Kryyg* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Derick narrates 'on 4 here'
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!
*Zarikk* avoids being bashed by Marshall who loses his balance and falls!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten >
Yuna unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Kryyg*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Beaten > Yuna barely pierces *Pounds*'s left arm.
You pierce *Kryyg*'s right foot.
Po barely cleaves *Kryyg*'s body.
*Zarikk* tickles Marshall's body with his pierce.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > Po narrates 'krryg dead'
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > *Pounds* sends Aramis sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > Marshall tries to pound *Zarikk*, but he parries
successfully.
You pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
Po cleaves *Kryyg*'s body.
*Pounds* blasts Aramis's body very hard.
*Zarikk* pierces Marshall's left arm.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > [k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical > You barely pierce *Kryyg*'s body.
*Zarikk* tickles Marshall's left foot with his pierce.
[k kryyg]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Kryyg: Critical >
Yuna's icy spikes shred *Kryyg*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Kryyg* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kryyg*'s death cry.

---------------

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Voss the Lieutenant is here, fighting a hideous trolloc, riding a warhorse.
Yuna the Sister is here, fighting Razhak, riding a Domani razor.
Po of the Three-fold Land is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
Derick Dhai, Warder to Aishling Sedai is here, fighting a hideous trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Derick.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Rhys, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is here, fighting Zarikk, riding a jet black courser.
*Zarikk* is here, fighting Rhys.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Rhys.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Rhys.
Aramis has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Zarikk* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rhys avoids being bashed by *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
Aramis cleaves a hideous trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
You pierce *Razhak*'s left leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Battered >
*Zarikk* leaves south.

peer
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Battered >
Aishling pierces a hideous trolloc's right leg.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Battered > Rhys sends *Razhak* sprawling with a
powerful bash!
You peer around into the shadows.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

mb
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten >
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Aramis narrates 'on'

p1
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten >
Aishling pierces a hideous trolloc's right arm very hard.
Rhys mounts an attack against *Razhak*, but weak nerves get the better of him.
You pierce *Razhak*'s body.
Aramis cleaves a hideous trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
Yuna pierces *Razhak*'s body.
Po cleaves *Razhak*'s body.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves Derick's left leg.
The blighted tree tickles Rhys's right foot with its hit.
The blighted tree barely tickles Rhys's body with its hit.
[cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten >
ali j k razhak
j
j
Rhys smiles happily.
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten >
Derick sends a hideous trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar weave raz
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten >
j
You narrate 'weave raz'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Rhys: Wounded - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Rhys blasts the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
nar he beat
Rhys blasts the blighted tree's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
Voss gracefully changes forms to Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
Voss scythes a hideous trolloc's body very hard.
Derick blasts a hideous trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tickles Rhys's head with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles Rhys's right arm with its hit.
You narrate 'he beat'

e
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
Po leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Po of the Three-fold Land is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Po barely cleaves *Razhak*'s left arm.
[k razhak]
You pierce *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Po: Hurt - Razhak: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Po: Hurt - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Po: Hurt - Razhak: Beaten >
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Po: Hurt - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Po: Hurt - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Po: Hurt - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!
Aramis narrates 'he fled!'

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Po: Hurt - Razhak: Beaten > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Rhys narrates 'how did that not kill him'
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

e
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
j
Po leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Po of the Three-fold Land is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Po leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

s
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
j
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
n
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > East Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
e
East Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > East Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Eastern Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Path to Lockshear
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Along a Well-Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here, watching.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Along a Well-Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

v
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Along a Well-Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A raven is here, watching.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is here, fighting a sergeant, riding a shadow stallion.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Razhak.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Razhak.
A sergeant is here, fighting Razhak.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > West of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.
*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
You barely pierce *Razhak*'s body.

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > Po has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > Po cleaves *Razhak*'s body.
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

mb
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > A sergeant has arrived from the north.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the north.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the north.
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

p1
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > Rhys narrates 'thought that was a guaranteed death for
sure'
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!
Aramis has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Rhys has arrived from the north, riding a jet black courser.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been
spotted!'
Rhys blasts *Razhak*'s left hand hard.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Aramis leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You tickle *Razhak*'s right hand with your pierce.
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A sergeant leaves south.
The grizzled veteran leaves south.
The grizzled veteran leaves south.
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Po leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

s
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rhys leaves south riding a jet black courser.
West of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Po of the Three-fold Land is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

s
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rhys leaves south riding a jet black courser.
Southwest of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A raven is here flying around.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Po has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A sergeant leaves east.
The grizzled veteran leaves east.
The grizzled veteran leaves east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A raven now follows Po.
Po leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
A raven leaves east.
South of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Po of the Three-fold Land is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Po leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
A raven leaves east.
South of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Po of the Three-fold Land is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Aramis, riding a shadow stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant {Sworn To Death} is here, fighting Razhak mending a weapon.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey Po's commands.
Before the Gates of Lockshear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
The local wisdom is here, caring for the village.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > South of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
*Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rhys has arrived from the west, riding a jet black courser.
[k razhak]
You pierce *Razhak*'s body very hard.

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical >
Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > Rhys narrates 'crit'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > *Razhak* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
A Lockshear militiaman joins your fight!
You pierce *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > You pierce *Razhak*'s left hand hard.
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > Po has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > Po leaves east.
A raven leaves east.
[k razhak]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Razhak: Critical > [k razhak]
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[k razhak]
You pierce *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.

clo gate
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rhys has arrived from the east, riding a jet black courser.
Yuna narrates 'Fled 1 pulse to completion, alas.'
I see no gate here.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Rhys leaves west riding a jet black courser.
Derick narrates 'gone zone blight'
[k razhak]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Po has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
nar rip raz
You narrate 'rip raz'

sc
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You have 392(392) hit and 129(166) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 1367 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 1633 qp to rank.
You have amassed 696 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Seventh.
You have played 41 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Benito the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

----------

Aramis narrates 'not past 1n ent'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a hideous trolloc is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Yuna the Sister is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Voss the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Derick Dhai, Warder to Aishling Sedai is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Rhys the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
Lord Aramis the Lieutenant {Sworn To Death} is standing here mending a weapon, riding a battle
-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Rhys leaves east riding a jet black courser.
A raven leaves east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
ali j k zeeb
Ok.

1
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
[track trolloc]


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

-
=+
Some clear recent tracks of Zeeb leaving south.
Some clear recent tracks of Zarikk leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Zarikk leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Zarikk leaving north.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Zajr leaving north.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Zeeb leaving east.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Zeeb leaving east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
j
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Aramis has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k zeeb]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Aramis has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > [k zeeb]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
j
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Aramis has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

1
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [k zeeb]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [track trolloc]


-=
+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Zeeb leaving south.
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of Dukug leaving west.
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of Dukug leaving east.
Some very faint half week-old tracks of Dukug leaving east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
nar goat
Derick narrates 'is spawn blight'
You narrate 'goat'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
nar block n w
You narrate 'block n w'

j
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[k zeeb]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

*Zeeb* places a sharp, red stone dagger in the back of Aramis, resulting in some strange noises and
blood!
Aramis is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Aramis's death cry.

Remember to spam with stabbers around :) :) :)

Razhak
Posts: 796
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Postby Razhak » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Kryyg was zerk, you had 9

You could have removed your weapon and he would still have died.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: iria and 3 guests