Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Benito
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by Benito » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:52 am

Nutso damage and OB between Justice, Lamans, and an emerald foil (basically equivalent weapons.)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Battered >
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

nar 1n pat
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Battered >
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate '1n pat'

mb
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Battered >
Natia has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

p1
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Battered > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Natia leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Battered > [cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
*Jestin* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Ryzom has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Natia has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Ryzom tries to slice *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Jestin: Battered > You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he
deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Jestin: Battered >
Draz leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Jestin: Battered > You pierce *Jestin*'s body very hard.
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ryzom slices *Jestin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Jestin: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Jestin: Beaten >
Rikkus smites *Jestin*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ryzom: Battered - Jestin: Critical >

*Jestin* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

ali j k jestin
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
j
j
Ok.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k jestin]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k jestin]
They aren't here.
Rikkus leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Rikkus.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rikkus the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k jestin]
They aren't here.
Rikkus leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Rikkus.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rikkus the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[k jestin]
They aren't here.
Rikkus leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Rikkus.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A torch is here on the ground.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rikkus the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k jestin]
They aren't here.
Rikkus leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Rikkus.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Rikkus the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k jestin]
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
Rikkus leaves east riding a warhorse.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!
Natia has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!
Natia leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!
Rikkus has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!
Rikkus tries to smite *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > [k jestin]
You do the best you can!

j
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Critical > Rikkus smites *Jestin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
The enormous worm tries to hit Rikkus, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce *Jestin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jestin*'s death cry.
[k jestin]
They aren't here.
Rikkus smites a Dha'vol trolloc's body extremely hard.

Benito
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by Benito » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:16 pm

Hard to imagine closing out the kill if not for emerald foil.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Byrg* has arrived from the east.
Skadi cleaves *Byrg*'s left leg.
Tharros strikes *Byrg*'s left arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jecks sends *Byrg* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Arturius has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

a
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Arturius leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
[k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Carter leaves north riding a pale destrier.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Jecks blasts *Byrg*'s right leg.
Tharros strikes *Byrg*'s left leg.
Skadi cleaves *Byrg*'s body very hard.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dhela has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dhela leaves north riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dhela has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Arturius has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Arturius leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Jecks blasts *Byrg*'s body.
Tharros strikes *Byrg*'s right arm.
Skadi cleaves *Byrg*'s left leg.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Skadi narrates 'weave'

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Carter has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Byrg* leaves south.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here.
Ack, you lost Jecks!
Tharros has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Dhela has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Carter has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi cleaves *Byrg*'s body.
Tharros strikes *Byrg*'s left arm.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Carter pounds *Byrg*'s body hard.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Dhela has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Dhela leaves south riding a pale destrier.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Skadi the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Byrg, riding a pale destrier.
Lord Carter Sa'Ran the Master Warder is here, fighting Byrg, riding a pale destrier.
Tharros the Bannerman is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Skadi.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Jecks has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Carter pounds *Byrg*'s body.
Tharros barely strikes *Byrg*'s body.
Skadi cleaves *Byrg*'s body.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dhela has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dhela leaves north riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Byrg* leaves south.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Jecks leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

s
x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s
x
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Tharros has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Carter has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Tharros has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Carter has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
*Whelk* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Cruoris* has arrived from the south.
*Zarth* has arrived from the south.
Skadi cleaves *Zarth*'s body.
Tharros tries to strike *Whelk*, but he parries successfully.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Carter tries to pound *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You pierce *Whelk*'s right foot.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched >
*Zarth* says 'mHf'x I@Q sXb'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched >
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched >
nar mid gap
x
You pierce *Whelk*'s head hard.
*Cruoris* pierces Carter's body.
*Whelk* tries to lance Tharros, but he deflects the blow.
Tharros strikes *Whelk*'s left leg.
*Zarth* slashes Skadi's left arm very hard.
*Cruoris* pierces Carter's left arm hard.
You narrate 'mid gap'

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > *Zarth* panics, and attempts to
flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched >
Jecks has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Cruoris* leaves south.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > Arturius narrates 'thx for hitting'
Jecks blasts *Zarth*'s right arm.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > *Zarth* leaves south.
Jecks leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched >

Whelk assumes a defensive striking posture.

mb
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched >
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

p1
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched >
Skadi tries to cleave *Whelk*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Scratched > Skadi cleaves *Whelk*'s left leg
hard.
You pierce *Whelk*'s body.
*Whelk* tries to lance Tharros, but he deflects the blow.
Tharros tries to strike *Whelk*, but he parries successfully.
[cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Hurt > *Zarth* has arrived from the south.
*Zarth* leaves north.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tharros: Scratched - Whelk: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Whelk* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jecks has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
[kick ]
Kick who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
n
x
In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Jecks has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Tharros has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Carter has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.
Jecks has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Tharros has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Carter has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi tickles *Zarth*'s right hand with his cleave.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Arturius narrates 'on zarth'
Carter pounds *Zarth*'s body hard.
Jecks blasts *Zarth*'s body.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
x
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Jecks blasts *Zarth*'s body hard.
Carter pounds *Zarth*'s body.
*Zarth* slashes Skadi's body.
Skadi cleaves *Zarth*'s right leg.
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Arturius has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Arturius leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > *Zarth* leaves west.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.
Skadi leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > West Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Skadi the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Jecks has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Tharros has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Carter has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Gretchen narrates '1 tic'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Dhela Eldros is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Jecks has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Tharros has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Carter has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Dhela leaves south riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
sa go 1n
You say 'go 1n'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Dhela has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Jecks leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Arturius has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Arturius leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Dhela says 'horse lowish'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Arturius has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Arturius leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > West Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Arturius of Illian is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Tharros has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Dhela has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Carter has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
s
West Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving north.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
Tharros has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Dhela has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Carter has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi cleaves *Zarth*'s left leg.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Zarth* slashes Skadi's body hard.
A Kno'mon trolloc barely crushes your right leg.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
Skadi moves swiftly to protect Dhela.
A myrddraal joins a Kno'mon trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Skadi cleaves *Zarth*'s right leg.
Arturius has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Carter pounds *Zarth*'s right hand hard.
Tharros strikes *Zarth*'s body.

s
x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Dhela narrates 'zone'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched >
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

mw
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched >
Arturius leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

f
x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Kno'mon trolloc: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
West Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

*Zarth* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > *Zarth* leaves east.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
x
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Arturius.
Arturius of Illian is here, fighting Zarth, riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
You barely pierce *Zarth*'s body.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Arturius: Hurt - Zarth: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Arturius: Hurt - Zarth: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Arturius: Hurt - Zarth: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

mb
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Arturius: Hurt - Zarth: Beaten >
Arturius narrates 'on'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Arturius: Hurt - Zarth: Beaten >
Dhela has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.

p1
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Arturius: Hurt - Zarth: Beaten > *Zarth* leaves north.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [cha posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive
Tharros has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Arturius leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Dhela leaves north riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Dhela Eldros is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Arturius of Illian is here, fighting Zarth, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Jecks.
Jecks of Saldaea is here, fighting Zarth, riding a gray palfrey.
Tharros has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Tharros strikes *Zarth*'s body.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dhela narrates 'n'
Skadi has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Charys has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Charys leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
*Zarth* leaves east.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > End of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Zarth* is standing here.
Ack, you lost Jecks!
Tharros has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Dhela has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
Skadi cleaves *Zarth*'s left arm.
Tharros strikes *Zarth*'s body.

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Arturius has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
You pierce *Zarth*'s body.

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical >
x
x
Arturius leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > Jecks has arrived from the west, riding a
gray palfrey.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > You pierce *Zarth*'s left leg.
Tharros barely strikes *Zarth*'s left leg.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > Jecks leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Skadi: Scratched - Zarth: Critical > *Zarth* leaves south.
*Zarth* has arrived from the south.
[k dark]
You barely pierce *Zarth*'s left leg.
*Zarth* avoids being bashed by Skadi who loses his balance and falls!

x
x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zarth: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Dhela unleashes a fireball at *Zarth*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Zarth* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zarth*'s death cry.

isabel
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by isabel » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:13 am

When did Zarth fade?
However great the kill it doesn't count if he's not a fade.

Rig
Posts: 1917
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by Rig » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:53 am

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > ope bush
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Fong has arrived from the north.
Byrg has arrived from the north.
A llama has arrived from the north.
Anansi has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Byrg narrates 'fgaint'
Ok.
Zatuchly tries to slash *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You pierce *Matheus*'s body.
Fong puts the severed head of Leria the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Zatuchly: Healthy - Matheus: Wounded > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Zatuchly: Healthy - Matheus: Wounded > k human

Byrg tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Zatuchly: Healthy - Matheus: Wounded > Byrg pounds *Matheus*'s body.
You try to pierce *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
*Matheus* tries to pound Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
Zatuchly barely slashes *Matheus*'s body.
You try to pierce *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Zatuchly: Healthy - Matheus: Wounded > k human
Ok.
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
k human
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Fong has arrived from the north.
Byrg has arrived from the north.
A llama has arrived from the north.
Anansi has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s
k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Taleena* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Taleena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Fong has arrived from the north.
Byrg has arrived from the north.
A llama has arrived from the north.
Anansi has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly tries to slash *Taleena*, but she deflects the blow.
Quirl tries to pierce *Taleena*, but she deflects the blow.
Fong tries to pound *Taleena*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Fong tries to pound *Taleena*, but she parries successfully.
Quirl tries to pierce *Taleena*, but she deflects the blow.
*Taleena* tries to strike Zatuchly, but he deflects the blow.
Zatuchly slashes *Taleena*'s left hand very hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Taleena* swiftly dodges Quirl's attempt to pierce her.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*TALEENA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Matheus* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Taleena* leaves west riding a pale destrier.
Byrg tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
Fong pounds *Matheus*'s body.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You pierce *Matheus*'s body.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Byrg: Scratched - Matheus: Wounded > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Byrg: Scratched - Matheus: Wounded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Byrg: Scratched - Matheus: Wounded >
You pierce *Matheus*'s head.
*Matheus* barely pounds Byrg's body.
Byrg tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Byrg: Scratched - Matheus: Wounded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
k human

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
*Matheus* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Zatuchly the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A llama stands here, eyeing you suspiciously.
Byrg the Dark Master is here, fighting Matheus.
Quirl the Scrawny is standing here.
Fong Lee is here, fighting Matheus.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Byrg: Scratched - Matheus: Wounded >
*Matheus* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > n
n
k human
k human
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Matheus* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ack, you lost Fong!
Byrg has arrived from the south.
A llama has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
k human
k human
Byrg tries to pound *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s
k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A llama stands here, eyeing you suspiciously.
Byrg the Dark Master is here, fighting Matheus.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly slashes *Matheus*'s right leg.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
k human
You pierce *Matheus*'s left leg.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Byrg: Scratched - Matheus: Battered > Ok.
*Matheus* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > n
k human
Anansi has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Byrg has arrived from the south.
A llama has arrived from the south.
Anansi has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
*Matheus* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Anansi tries to pierce *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Matheus*'s body.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Zatuchly slashes *Matheus*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Anansi: Healthy - Matheus: Battered > Zatuchly slashes *Matheus*'s body.
Someone squeaks 'Matheus is at Entering the Gap'
You pierce *Matheus*'s left leg.
Anansi pierces *Matheus*'s body.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Anansi: Healthy - Matheus: Battered > Ok.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Anansi: Healthy - Matheus: Battered > k human
Ok.
*Matheus* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Matheus* has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
You try to pierce *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
Zatuchly tickles *Matheus*'s head with his slash.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered >
*Matheus* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
*Matheus* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > w
You try to pierce *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > k human

Zatuchly tries to slash *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > Byrg sends a battle-trained Shienaran warlander sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > k human
k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Battered > Ok.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

k human
* R HP:SCRATCHED DP:BURSTING MV:FRESH - MATHEUS: BATTERED > *MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Anansi throws a fireball at *Matheus*, who screams in pain.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten >
Anansi tries to pierce *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Matheus*'s body.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten >
Byrg pounds a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's body into bloody fragments!
*Matheus* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Matheus*'s body hard.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

0
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Matheus* closes the bush.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten >
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > open bush
k human
Ok.
*Matheus* avoids being bashed by Zatuchly who loses his balance and falls!
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Beaten > Anansi tries to pierce *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
Byrg pounds a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's body into bloody fragments!
*Matheus* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Matheus*'s head.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
You pierce *Matheus*'s body.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Anansi throws a fireball at *Matheus*, who screams in pain.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical >
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > Ok.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human

Anansi barely pierces *Matheus*'s head.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander barely tickles Byrg's body with his hit.
Byrg pounds a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's body into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Matheus*'s left leg.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
You pierce *Matheus*'s body.
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical >
Zatuchly sends *Matheus* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Matheus* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Byrg has arrived from the north.
A llama has arrived from the north.
Anansi has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

k human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
Byrg tries to pound *Matheus*, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Matheus*'s left arm hard.
*MATHEUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Byrg: Scratched - Matheus: Critical > You pierce *Matheus*'s body hard.
*Matheus* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > k human
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > Ok.
Fong narrates 'talleena'

* R HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Matheus: Critical > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
Anansi pierces *Matheus*'s right foot very hard.
*Matheus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?

Benito
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by Benito » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:41 am

Wow. Game on, kid.

Vilac
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by Vilac » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:35 pm

I counted 20+ spam flees from Matheus and like 10 get all corpses from rig the spam looter.

Rig
Posts: 1917
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by Rig » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:38 pm

You're bad

matheus
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by matheus » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:04 pm

Vilac wrote:I counted 20+ spam flees from Matheus and like 10 get all corpses from rig the spam looter.

I was contemplating running Cairhien to WB then loop from SH back to FD like you so amazingly did on J man, at battered, but I was playing from work like a dummy and too lagged to do much. Last night was supposed to be questing only but Taleena is a bad person.

fiddler
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by fiddler » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Sensing some tension. I WILL GET THE BUTTER KNIFE.

Vilac
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Mega Thread: Fades Dying to Fencing Blades

Post by Vilac » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:37 pm

matheus wrote:
Vilac wrote:I counted 20+ spam flees from Matheus and like 10 get all corpses from rig the spam looter.

I was contemplating running Cairhien to WB then loop from SH back to FD like you so amazingly did on J man, at battered, but I was playing from work like a dummy and too lagged to do much. Last night was supposed to be questing only but Taleena is a bad person.
I was crit, but you wouldn’t know that because you chased slow as dung. Jecks did a much better job blocking df choke and chasing.

Post Reply