MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
hasp
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby hasp » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:34 pm

So, I have never posted logs due to embarrassment but the time has come to really focus on learning here and there. The following log will be awful. Do not judge but learn me good. :)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [north ]
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]
A lantern has been left here. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Puddles* is standing here.
Otis Archer is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a warhorse.
Ranga Ellis'era Traofann, Tactician is here, fighting Pyrda, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Kiera of the Borderlands is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Leria Karamazov, Sedai to Rikkus Cuthalion is here, fighting Zarth, riding a warhorse.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Turkky, riding a warhorse.
*Pyrda* is here, fighting Ranga.
*Turkky* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Otis, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zarth* is here, fighting Leria.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Kiera.
A fade is here, fighting Fermin.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Otis.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ranga.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[k dark]
You try to strike *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
b

Otis panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
[bash ]
Otis leaves south riding a warhorse.


-
*Zarth* sends Leria sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Kiera tries to strike a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Puddles* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ranga swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
A fade tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she parries successfully.
*Zarth* pounds Leria's body into bloody fragments!
*Turkky* tries to pierce Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin pierces *Turkky*'s right leg hard.
*Pyrda* tries to slash Ranga, but he deflects the blow.

+
*
*Puddles* pierces your body.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
*Pyrda* avoids being bashed by Ranga who loses his balance and falls!
*Pyrda* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the north.

*
Otis has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

+
*Kryyg* tries to hack Otis, but he parries successfully.
*Pyrda* leaves south. vv

=
Rhys narrates 'PK?'

-
-
=
As *Puddles* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

Otis barely pierces *Kryyg*'s head.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The blighted tree barely tickles Kiera's right arm with its hit.
Kiera strikes a ramshorned trolloc's head extremely hard.
*Puddles* pierces your left leg.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ranga, but he parries successfully.
A fade tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she parries successfully.
*Zarth* pounds Leria's body into bloody fragments!
*Turkky* pierces Fermin's body hard.
Fermin tries to pierce *Turkky*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Blytzkrieg* tries to hack a fade, but he deflects the blow.

nar downer
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Ranga panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Ranga leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Kiera narrates 'yeah blight'
Otis avoids being bashed by *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Kiggles* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Kiggles* tries to blast Otis, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt > You narrate 'downer'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

Otis pierces *Kryyg*'s left arm.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Blytzkrieg's body.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree tries to hit Kiera, but she parries successfully.
Kiera strikes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
*Puddles* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
A fade slashes Fermin's right leg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she deflects the blow.
*Zarth* tries to pound Leria, but she parries successfully.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin pierces *Turkky*'s body hard.

h
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
A shadow stallion cocks its head up sharply.
Ranga has arrived from below, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

Ranga barely pounds *Kiggles*'s right foot.
*Blytzkrieg* panics, and attempts to flee!

cb
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Puddles* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Fermin tries to pierce *Turkky*, but he parries successfully.
*Blytzkrieg* leaves south. vv

t
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 116 hit points.
Kiera slaps *Zarth*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Leria releases streaks of Fire at *Zarth*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Pyrda* tries to slash Ranga, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Otis avoids being bashed by *Kiggles* who loses his balance and falls!
Fermin narrates 'off to ragan'

l puddles
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Pyrda* tries to slash Ranga, but he parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade tries to slash Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Leria, but she dodges the attack.
Otis tickles *Kryyg*'s left leg with his pierce.
Kiera swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
Kiera strikes a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.
*Puddles* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she deflects the blow.
Leria barely strikes *Zarth*'s body.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin tries to pierce *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Leria avoids being bashed by *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!
*Turkky* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Puddles has some small wounds and bruises.
Puddles is hurt.

*Puddles* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots (used)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
[bash ]


*Turkky* leaves south. vv

-
=+
*Kiggles* avoids being bashed by Ranga who loses his balance and falls!

*
Fermin pierces a fade's body extremely hard.


Kiera points at *Zarth*.
Otis avoids being bashed by *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the south.

*
Otis swiftly dodges *Blytzkrieg*'s attempt to hack him.

+
Leria releases streaks of Fire at *Zarth*, who screams in pain.

=
Fermin pierces a fade's left arm into bloody fragments!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Kiggles* tries to blast Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
A fade tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Leria, but she dodges the attack.
Otis pierces *Kryyg*'s body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Fermin's body.
The blighted tree tickles Kiera's head with its hit.
Kiera strikes a ramshorned trolloc's left leg very hard.
*Puddles* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she parries successfully.
Leria barely strikes *Zarth*'s head.

-
*Kiggles* panics, and attempts to flee!


-=
As *Puddles* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Pyrda* sends Ranga sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Kiggles* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'


* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

Otis barely pierces *Kryyg*'s body.

h
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

A fade tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Blytzkrieg* hacks Otis's left arm into bloody fragments!
Fermin pierces a fade's body into bloody fragments!
*Pyrda* tries to slash Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
Leria swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
Otis tickles *Kryyg*'s body with his pierce.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kiera, but she parries successfully.
Kiera tries to strike a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Puddles* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she deflects the blow.
Leria tickles *Zarth*'s left foot with her strike.
Leria releases streaks of Fire at *Zarth*, who screams in pain.
*Blytzkrieg* sends Otis sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >

*Kiggles* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt > *Zarth* sends Leria sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Kiggles* tries to blast Fermin, but he deflects the blow.

h
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Puddles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Turkky* pierces Ranga's left leg hard.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
Kiera looks at *Zarth*.
*Desperation* leaves south. vv

h
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt >
h
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

h
h
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Puddles: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Puddles* leaves down.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > *Turkky* tries to pierce Ranga, but he parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.
*Kryyg* hacks Otis's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Blytzkrieg* hacks Otis's head extremely hard.
Fermin tries to pierce a fade, but he deflects the blow.
*Zarth* pounds Leria's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Pyrda* tickles Ranga's body with his slash.
The blighted tree tries to hit Leria, but she deflects the blow.
Kiera swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
Kiera strikes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she parries successfully.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin pierces a fade's body into bloody fragments!
[k dark]
You try to strike *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.
*Desperation* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Kiera looks at *Kryyg*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
Ranga sends *Pyrda* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Desperation* tries to pound Fermin, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
h
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
Fermin avoids being bashed by *Kiggles* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
+
*Desperation* tries to pound Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Fermin's body.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Ranga, but he deflects the blow.
Ranga pounds *Pyrda*'s body hard.
A fade slashes Fermin's right foot extremely hard.
*Kryyg* hacks Otis's body into bloody fragments!
*Blytzkrieg* hacks Otis's body extremely hard.
Fermin pierces a fade's body into bloody fragments!
*Zarth* pounds Leria's right arm into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Leria, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kiera, but she parries successfully.
Kiera strikes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she deflects the blow.

*
Otis panics, and attempts to flee!


*Turkky* tries to pierce Ranga, but he deflects the blow.

*
Otis leaves down riding a warhorse.

+
=-
*Kiggles* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Kryyg* hacks Kiera's left leg hard.

-
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

=
As *Turkky* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Fermin leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >

Kiera says 'polerms with no bash'
*Kiggles* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade slashes Ranga's right arm.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Turkky* pierces Ranga's body.
Ranga tries to pound *Pyrda*, but he parries successfully.
Leria swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kiera, but she deflects the blow.
Kiera strikes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kiera, but she parries successfully.
The day has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
*Blytzkrieg* coughs and shivers.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >

Kiera says 'the fuck'
Leria releases streaks of Fire at *Zarth*, who screams in pain.
*Kiggles* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
Kiera panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kiggles* tries to blast Leria, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
*Turkky* barely pierces Ranga's body.
Kiera leaves down riding a warhorse.
*Desperation* tries to pound Ranga, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >

Leria avoids being bashed by *Zarth* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >

A ramshorned trolloc gesticulates strangely.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >

A fade slashes Ranga's left leg.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You try to strike *Turkky*, but he parries successfully.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Ranga, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Leria, but she parries successfully.
Leria barely strikes *Zarth*'s left hand.
Leria panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
Kiera has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
Leria leaves south riding a warhorse.
Fermin has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
Fermin leaves south riding a warhorse.
A rat leaves south. vv
Kiera leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Scratched - Turkky: Scratched >
*Pyrda* sends Ranga sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Hurt - Turkky: Scratched >
*Kryyg* hacks a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!

nar turkky and puddles full up
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Hurt - Turkky: Scratched >
h
You narrate 'turkky and puddles full up'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Hurt - Turkky: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Hurt - Turkky: Scratched >
h
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Hurt - Turkky: Scratched >
Kryyg swiftly dodges a bloodstock stallion's attempt to hit him.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Desperation* pounds Ranga's body hard.
A fade slashes Ranga's left arm hard.
You try to strike *Turkky*, but he parries successfully.
*Turkky* pierces Ranga's body hard.
*Pyrda* barely slashes Ranga's left arm.

h
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Hurt - Turkky: Scratched >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Hurt - Turkky: Scratched >
b
The air rings with the battlecry of a warrior trolloc!

[bash ]
*Kryyg* sends a bloodstock stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!


-
*Kryyg* hacks a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!
*Desperation* pounds Ranga's left leg very hard.

=
+*

*Kryyg* hacks a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!
*Desperation* pounds Ranga's body.
A fade slashes Ranga's body hard.
*Turkky* pierces Ranga's body.
*Pyrda* barely slashes Ranga's right leg.

*
+
Otis has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

=
*Zarth* tries to pound Otis, but he parries successfully.

-
Otis swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


-
*Kryyg* misses a kick at a bloodstock stallion's groin, much to a bloodstock stallion's relief...

=
Your bash at *Turkky* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >
Ranga panics, and attempts to flee!
Ranga tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Otis panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >
Otis leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >
*Desperation* pounds Ranga's right foot.
Fermin narrates 'come ragan'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >

*Desperation* pounds Ranga's right arm hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Ranga's head hard.
You try to strike *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >
nar zarth here
You narrate 'zarth here'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >

*Pyrda* sends Ranga sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >
h
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Wounded - Turkky: Scratched >
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Kryyg, but he dodges the attack.
*Kryyg* hacks a bloodstock stallion's left arm into bloody fragments!
A bloodstock stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a bloodstock stallion's death cry.
A fade slashes Ranga's right leg hard.
You strike *Turkky*'s body very hard.
*Pyrda* slashes Ranga's body hard.
*Desperation* pounds Ranga's body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched >
h
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched >
*Blytzkrieg* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched >
b
*Turkky* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
[bash ]


-
*Kryyg* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

=
*Kryyg* hacks your body very hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Desperation* pounds Ranga's body extremely hard.
A fade slashes Ranga's right leg.
*Turkky* pierces Ranga's body.
*Pyrda* barely slashes Ranga's right hand.

+
*

*Zarth* sends a gray palfrey sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
+=
cw
f
-Cancelled.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Zarth* misses a kick at a gray palfrey's groin, much to a gray palfrey's relief...
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 194 hit points.

w
s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched > PANIC! You
couldn't escape!
*Blytzkrieg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched >

*Blytzkrieg* hacks your left foot hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Ranga's right arm.
*Turkky* pierces Ranga's left leg.
Ranga tries to pound *Pyrda*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched >

*Kryyg* hacks your right leg very hard.
*Turkky* tries to pierce Ranga, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched >
Ranga panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ranga: Battered - Turkky: Scratched >

Ranga leaves down.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched >
*Kiggles* blasts your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched >

*Kiggles* blasts your right hand hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Turkky* pierces your head.
*Zarth* pounds a gray palfrey's body into bloody fragments!
*Kryyg* hacks your left leg very hard.
*Blytzkrieg* hacks your right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched >

*Kryyg* hacks your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched >
s
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Desperation* pounds a gray palfrey's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > *Kiggles* blasts your left arm hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Turkky* barely pierces your body.
A gray palfrey tries to hit Zarth, but he dodges the attack.
You try to strike *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Pyrda* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched >
f
w
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

*Zarth* sends a gray palfrey sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Pyrda* leaves down.
*Larsiny* has arrived from the south.

*Turkky* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
This far corner of the valley was once the ideal location for the ogier
orchards. Fruit trees stand in orderly rows along the valley floor, once
protected from strong winds by the valley walls, fed fresh water from the
nearby stream and open to the sun away from the shade of the lush trees
of the grove. Now the trees stand open and defenseless, forsaken
to the raging evil taint sweeping the grove.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pyrda* is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
Deep in the Valley
The air lies heavy and still in this valley. Parched grass lies limp on
the dry ground. The sparse trees are surrounded by their own dead leaves
at their roots. No new sprouts push up from the ground, and it is
unlikely that there will be new growth here soon.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
e
u
Deep in the Valley
This far corner of the valley was once the ideal location for the ogier
orchards. Fruit trees stand in orderly rows along the valley floor, once
protected from strong winds by the valley walls, fed fresh water from the
nearby stream and open to the sun away from the shade of the lush trees
of the grove. Now the trees stand open and defenseless, forsaken
to the raging evil taint sweeping the grove.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Blytzkrieg* is standing here.
*Larsiny* is standing here.
*Desperation* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kiggles* is standing here.
*Puddles* is standing here.
*Turkky* is standing here.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Pyrda* is here, fighting the enormous worm.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The enormous worm is here, fighting Pyrda.
*Larsiny* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Blytzkrieg* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Larsiny: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Pyrda* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Larsiny: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Puddles* leaves north. ^^
*Desperation* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Larsiny: Scratched >
*Pyrda* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Larsiny: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
The enormous worm leaves west. <<


*Zarth* has arrived from the north.
*Puddles* has arrived from the north.
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]
A lantern has been left here. [3]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
*Pyrda* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
s
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pyrda* is standing here.
*Pyrda* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pyrda: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pyrda: Wounded >

*Larsiny* has arrived from the north.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pyrda: Wounded >
*Larsiny* leaves south. vv

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pyrda: Wounded >
You try to strike *Pyrda*, but he parries successfully.
*Pyrda* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Kryyg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zarth* has arrived from the north.
*Kiggles* has arrived from the north.
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.
*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Desperation* pounds your head.

s

*Kryyg* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
*Zarth* leaves south. vv

s

*Kryyg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zarth* has arrived from the south.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Puddles* is standing here.
*Turkky* is standing here.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kiggles* is standing here.
*Pyrda* is standing here.
You intercept *Kryyg*'s attack on your mount.
*Kryyg* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Desperation* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded >
*Pyrda* leaves north. ^^
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the north.
Fermin narrates 'hasp?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded >
*Blytzkrieg* leaves south. vv

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded >
*Desperation* pounds your left arm.
*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely strike *Kryyg*'s body.
Ranga narrates 'I got mauled a bit'

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryyg: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!

s

*Turkky* pierces a gray palfrey's right arm extremely hard.
*Pyrda* has arrived from the north.


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


*Pyrda* leaves south. vv


*Kryyg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar need help

Turkky swiftly dodges a gray palfrey's attempt to hit him.
*Turkky* pierces a gray palfrey's right leg very hard.
*Desperation* pounds your body hard.
*Kiggles* blasts your left hand.
*Kryyg* hacks your body very hard.


Ranga narrates 'they killed my horse, going s'


*Turkky* pierces a gray palfrey's body very hard.

s

*Zarth* looks at you.


*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the south.


*Pyrda* has arrived from the south.

w
s

A gray palfrey tries to hit Turkky, but he dodges the attack.
*Turkky* pierces a gray palfrey's body very hard.
A gray palfrey is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a gray palfrey's death cry.
*Desperation* pounds your right arm very hard.
*Kiggles* blasts your right foot hard.
*Kryyg* hacks your body very hard.

s

*Kryyg* hacks your body very hard.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]
A lantern has been left here. [3]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Pyrda* is standing here.
*Blytzkrieg* is standing here.
*Puddles* is standing here.
*Turkky* is standing here.
*Zarth* is standing here.
*Kryyg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Kiggles* is standing here.
*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Blytzkrieg* hacks your left leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Desperation* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

s

*Desperation* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Blytzkrieg* hacks your right arm.
*Kiggles* blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
s
s
s

*Zarth* leaves south. vv


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]
A lantern has been left here. [3]
*Turkky* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
You narrate 'need help'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Turkky* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > You try to strike *Turkky*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Turkky* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Kiggles* has arrived from the south.
*Desperation* has arrived from the south.
*Pyrda* has arrived from the south.
*Pyrda* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Puddles* leaves north. ^^
*Kiggles* leaves north. ^^
*Desperation* leaves north. ^^
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the south.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
s
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Kiggles* has arrived from the north.
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.
*Blytzkrieg* leaves north. ^^

s
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Turkky: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Turkky* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the north.
Fermin narrates 'we ragan'

s
s

The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Turkky* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

s

Fermin narrates 'where?'

You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
This far corner of the valley was once the ideal location for the ogier
orchards. Fruit trees stand in orderly rows along the valley floor, once
protected from strong winds by the valley walls, fed fresh water from the
nearby stream and open to the sun away from the shade of the lush trees
of the grove. Now the trees stand open and defenseless, forsaken
to the raging evil taint sweeping the grove.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
Deep in the Valley
The air lies heavy and still in this valley. Parched grass lies limp on
the dry ground. The sparse trees are surrounded by their own dead leaves
at their roots. No new sprouts push up from the ground, and it is
unlikely that there will be new growth here soon.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

u
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [north ]
In the Dismal Valley
The dry rock bed of the empty stream leads to the east and west. Mangled
roots extend from the hillside that lead up to the forest. The plant life
here was largely comprised of tall grass and a variety of fruit trees.
The grass has withered, and worms slither in and out of the rotting fruit.
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Overlooking the Dismal Valley
The ground falls away sharply here. Massive boulders and roots extend
from the sloping ground making the way down appear treacherous. Spreading
out below is a vast valley, the woods become thicker to the north.
[ obvious exits: N W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving down. dd

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

*Turkky* has arrived from below.
*Kiggles* has arrived from below.
*Desperation* has arrived from below.
*Pyrda* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Desperation* pounds your right foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kryyg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

w
n

*Desperation* pounds your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kiggles* blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Pyrda* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

f

*Kiggles* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

n
w
n
You flee head over heels.
Above the Valley
Here the ground slopes down at a steep angle to the south leading into
a deep valley. A huge mound of solid rock prevents travel to the west. The
stench of rotting dead vegetation is carried on the occasional dry breeze
from the north.
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
*Blytzkrieg* is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [north ]
The Blighted Woods
The desert wind causes the highest branches of the sickened trees to crack
against each other, reminiscent of a sword fight. The trees appear to be
fighting for their very lives against the heartless blight which swallows
this once prolific stedding.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north. ^^

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blackened Glade
From atop this small hill, the open glade sweeps before you to the north
and west. The blackened grass is wilted from the weight of its noxious,
oily discharge. Small flowers wilt in surrender to the oily plague.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [north ]
The Blackened Glade
This once fragrant field of clover and wildflowers now has the distinctive
odor of a compost heap. A thick layer of oily black plant life in decay
covers the ground throughout the glade.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blackened Glade
The tainted trees encircle this foul, desolate glade. Grass that once grew
tall and green lies rotted upon the malnourished soil. The oily black
excretion typical of this grove's malady coats the rotted blanket of grass.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [north ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Within the Dark Grove
Mutilated by the blight which continues to pillage the grove, the trees
that once stood so strong now stand helpless against the death and
destruction enshrouding them. Leafless branches hang broken and
spiritless. Dead leaves carried on the breeze scrape along the dry ground.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Twist in the Forgotten Trail
Obscured by layer upon layer of needles and blackened dead leaves,
what you can see of the trail beneath is a dry soil of sickly gray. The trail
continues to the west and south and an opening into the woods can be
seen to the east.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bend in the Forgotten Trail
The barren ground gives way here to a solitary sycamore tree. Stunted and
diseased, the sycamore bears no leaves and its branches wilt forlornly to the
ground. The trail continues to the north and east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
take vfial pack
s
There doesn't seem to be a vfial in a backpack.

s
s
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Kiggles* has arrived from the east.
*Desperation* has arrived from the east.
*Pyrda* has arrived from the east.
*Pyrda* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Kiggles* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Desperation* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
s
s
*someone* pounds your body hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ag

Treach
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 am

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby Treach » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Have you tried brief mode?

Rig
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby Rig » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Kryyg is v fast chaser. Mispams will cost you as you saw. Better zone knowledge is key here seeing the different dlines you used.

hasp
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby hasp » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:02 pm

I forget to turn brief mode off sometimes. Also, I do not get how yall flee then know perfect spams. So I flee and get confused if I dont get the direction I planned on.

Meren
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby Meren » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:03 pm

You were wasting time trying to bash Puddles in the initial fight. With JP / shocklance you won't be bashing dodge, but your master OB can hit through their defense. Just go brave offensive and keep an eye on the fight.

hasp
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby hasp » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Copy that. Thanks.

Brocas
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:08 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby Brocas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:19 pm

The down flees seem to be not what you were expecting but really aren't terrible. I'd say better zone knowledge here would have helped. Spam through south side of stedding and come out near deadroots in orch. Not sure where ragan was (does it still load in 1 of 3 spots) but getting to orch would have hopefully allowed you to regroup.

Zarth
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby Zarth » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:33 pm

Advice:
1) gitgud
2) Go berserk

If you can't do either of the above two then you need to know zones better. The fight was at downer. Imo you should either dl w (but only once) or nothing at all. w s s is a terrible double line. Either you end up back into the group if you flee north, stuck for 2 commands if you flee down, or stuck for 1 command (wasting your double line) if you flee south. As Brocas said, the d flee isn't a terrible one but you have to realize quickly that you're either running TS or you're running orch. Don't try to force back through blight there.

isabel
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby isabel » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:34 pm

hasp wrote:Also, I do not get how yall flee then know perfect spams. So I flee and get confused if I dont get the direction I planned on.


I used to practice this - first you take a paper and pencil and draw the map with dots and lines. Pay attention to which exits are likely to be where. Like a N S D in blight or a N E S or a N W (downer. All w elbow. Elbow). First just try to redraw it from memory - after 2-3 attempts your knowledge of the zone will substantially improve.

When you're doing this, as you write each room you'll learn the surrounding rooms. One activity is to sit in a room and then recall the exits for the ones connected to it and then hit flee and say where you fled. So near downer the room exits are NES , NWU, NS. So you hit flee and try to think as fast as you can which way you fled. Just do this a few times and it'll get faster. Have a friend chase you around once you have some speed.

Another activity is to remove light or better still ask someone to weave blind on you and randispam around the zone until your buffer is all "it is pitch dark". RPishly pretend you're Luke Skywalker at this stage. Then hit flee and try to move one room and back and see which exits you can get. Then try to guess where all you could be.

This is fun because you see direct results in pk! And you only need this for a handful of zones.

Fermin
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: MEGA Thread: Critique Hasp

Postby Fermin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Sorry, not sure why my off call was hidden there, was staying so others could flee first.

Also, if you bring up some knowledge at the time it’s very helpful as we could play differently, my assumption is everyone PKing blight will know all DL and zone. Not knowing is fine too but tell people and wear abs - you are probably looking at 100 or so deaths learning blight PK.

Downer DL is e;n;e if you are being chased or just don’t DL is you want to possibly go south without going stedding...


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests