Dougan doing the Creator's work!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Reven
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Dougan doing the Creator's work!

Postby Reven » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 pm

A Sallow Wood
Still under the refreshing shade of birch and willow and dogwood you are
able to study the grassy savannas with relative comfort. Small animals dart
past you from time-to-time, and invisible chirping is ever-present up above.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > hide
backstab h.alison
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Khahliana - Bridge Over the Alindrelle
Alison - A Sallow Wood
Reven - A Sallow Wood

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.alison
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.alison
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.alison
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
hide
A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

backstab h.alison
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Alison has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e

Alison leaves north riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > hide
A Sallow Wood
The trees and growth here are marginally different than that to the east. The
spacing between plant life is a healthier distance, and a lot less scrub
and underbrush choke the earth's surface. Also, the sky is visible and a
light breeze passes between trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

backstab h.alison
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
n
hide
A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > backstab h.alison
A Sallow Wood
Still under the refreshing shade of birch and willow and dogwood you are
able to study the grassy savannas with relative comfort. Small animals dart
past you from time-to-time, and invisible chirping is ever-present up above.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
Alison San, Logician is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey Alison's commands.
You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey Alison's commands.

*+=- -=+
A pale destrier seems too exhausted to obey Alison's commands.

*
You try to quietly draw the glazed katars of Mondoran from a camouflaged hood.
You wield the glazed katars of Mondoran with both hands.
Alison makes a strange sound as you place the glazed katars of Mondoran in her back!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Alison: Battered >
Alison tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A Child of Light soldier joins your fight!
A Child of Light soldier joins a Child of Light soldier's fight!
A Child of the Light Hundredman joins a Child of Light soldier's fight!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Alison: Battered >
Khahliana has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Alison: Battered >
A Child of Light soldier tries to pierce Alison, but she deflects the blow.
Alison tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab Alison's right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Alison: Battered >
Khahliana leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Alison: Battered >
A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Alison's right leg.
A Child of Light soldier tries to pierce Alison, but she parries successfully.
A Child of Light soldier tries to pierce Alison, but she deflects the blow.
Alison tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You barely stab Alison's right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Alison: Battered > mb

A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Alison's head.
A Child of Light soldier tickles Alison's left hand with his pierce.
A Child of Light soldier tickles Alison's right arm with his pierce.
You stab Alison's right arm hard.
A Child of Light soldier tries to pierce Alison, but she dodges the attack.
A Child of Light soldier barely tickles Alison's head with his pierce.
Khahliana has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Alison: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 112 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Alison: Beaten >
Khahliana tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Alison: Beaten >
Alison panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Alison: Beaten >
A Child of the Light Hundredman tries to slash Alison, but she parries successfully.
A Child of Light soldier barely tickles Alison's head with his pierce.
A Child of Light soldier tickles Alison's body with his pierce.
Alison pierces your left leg extremely hard.
You stab Alison's right leg.
Alison panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Alison: Beaten >
A Child of Light soldier barely pierces Alison's left hand.
A Child of Light soldier tries to pierce Alison, but she deflects the blow.
Alison leaves west riding a pale destrier.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Khahliana: Healthy > mw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 187 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Khahliana: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
Correcting map position after fleeing.
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Khahliana has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Khahliana tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Khahliana: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You try to stab Khahliana, but she deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
A Sallow Wood
The trees and growth here are marginally different than that to the east. The
Correcting map position after fleeing.
spacing between plant life is a healthier distance, and a lot less scrub
and underbrush choke the earth's surface. Also, the sky is visible and a
light breeze passes between trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Khahliana sur Mardukis is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Sallow Wood
Still under the refreshing shade of birch and willow and dogwood you are
able to study the grassy savannas with relative comfort. Small animals dart
past you from time-to-time, and invisible chirping is ever-present up above.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Thinning of the Wood
Open sky looms above as you exit the boundaries of the sallow wood. The birch
and dogwood that manage to survive alone here are gnarled and have cracked
bark from water-deprivation. An undulating sea of wind-driven grass
dominates the west and its horizon.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Alison is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here.
A rapier is lying here.
A thick pair of leather work gloves has been tossed to the ground here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
A fine woolen cloak has been left here.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A short, shifty-eyed man eyes you calmly.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > ga
e
[get all corpse]
You get a lantern from the corpse of Alison.
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Alison.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Alison.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Alison.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Alison.
You get an emerald-hilted foil from the corpse of Alison.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Alison.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alison.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alison.
You get a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Alison.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Alison.
You get an oilskin bag from the corpse of Alison.
You get a gown of shimmering white silk from the corpse of Alison.
You get a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Alison.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Alison.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Alison.
You get a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Alison.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Alison.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Alison.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Sallow Wood
Still under the refreshing shade of birch and willow and dogwood you are
able to study the grassy savannas with relative comfort. Small animals dart
past you from time-to-time, and invisible chirping is ever-present up above.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
Thinning of the Wood
Open sky looms above as you exit the boundaries of the sallow wood. The birch
and dogwood that manage to survive alone here are gnarled and have cracked
bark from water-deprivation. An undulating sea of wind-driven grass
dominates the west and its horizon.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Alison is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here.
A rapier is lying here.
A thick pair of leather work gloves has been tossed to the ground here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
A fine woolen cloak has been left here.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A short, shifty-eyed man eyes you calmly.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

gs
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Alison.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
A Sallow Wood
Still under the refreshing shade of birch and willow and dogwood you are
able to study the grassy savannas with relative comfort. Small animals dart
past you from time-to-time, and invisible chirping is ever-present up above.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Target set to h.khahliana.
inv
You are carrying:
the severed head of Alison the Human slain in Tar Valon
[2] an emerald ring
a thick helmet of supple leather
a shimmering chain of gold
a Kandori snowflake necklace
a studded leather jerkin
a gown of shimmering white silk
an oilskin bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves
[2] a silver Kandori wristcuff
a silver etched shield
an emerald-hilted foil
a brightly-colored sash
a leather water flask
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
a lantern

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Khahliana has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Khahliana leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > hide
backstab h.khahliana
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > hide
backstab h.khahliana
Thinning of the Wood
Open sky looms above as you exit the boundaries of the sallow wood. The birch
and dogwood that manage to survive alone here are gnarled and have cracked
bark from water-deprivation. An undulating sea of wind-driven grass
dominates the west and its horizon.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of Alison is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here.
A rapier is lying here.
A thick pair of leather work gloves has been tossed to the ground here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
A fine woolen cloak has been left here.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
Dougan Revarnan is here, fighting Khahliana.
Khahliana sur Mardukis is here, fighting Dougan Revarnan, riding |1|.gray palfrey
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Khahliana tries to strike Dougan Revarnan, but he deflects the blow.
Dougan Revarnan smirks triumphantly as the air catches fire.
Dougan Revarnan tries to slash Khahliana, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.khahliana
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > mb
k h.khahliana
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 112 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to stab Khahliana, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Dougan Revarnan: Scratched - Khahliana: Healthy >
Khahliana panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Dougan Revarnan: Scratched - Khahliana: Healthy >
Dougan Revarnan smirks triumphantly as the air catches fire.
The air around Khahliana's eyes seems to catch fire, blinding her.
You try to stab Khahliana, but she parries successfully.
Dougan Revarnan's hands make a sharp, circular motion.
A violent storm erupts and fierce winds blow through the area.
A hurricane force wind lifts you off the ground!
At the Stone Well
A bench near the well invites a moment's peace and refreshment. The farmhouse
nearby is a rustic, practical structure with few windows and only one door.
By the smell of things, a tasty meal is being prepared inside.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A large stone well is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
At the Stone Well
A bench near the well invites a moment's peace and refreshment. The farmhouse
nearby is a rustic, practical structure with few windows and only one door.
By the smell of things, a tasty meal is being prepared inside.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A large stone well is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
w
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Khahliana - An Old, Silent Forest
Reven - At the Stone Well

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > stand
You stand up.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
w
Simple Dirt Road
Dry, leached soil clouds the air with each step. The narrow road leads from
the Tar Valon road to a stone well, which lies between a bright red barn and
farmhouse. Various grain crops patchwork the fenced pastures.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > At a Junction of Roads
The road to Tar Valon curves west around a small farm. A dusty cartpath
leads east around a barn to a water well beside a brick home. Smells of
manure and animal stock carry on the breeze. Another road begins at this
point, winding southeast through wooded lands.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
The Tar Valon Road
The road bends your path around a quaint farmhouse and its surrounding
property. The landscape is well-tended with crops in tilled fields and a
dirt road leading to a well.
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
The Tar Valon Road
Tended and fenced fields abruptly end against the border of a dense forest
on either side of the road. It looks as if a drainage trench had once
been attempted to help clear the muddy roads during spring rains, but
of late they have fallen into disrepair.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
Your boots sink quickly to the ankles as you step in the soft soil of a
drainage trench. The ditch is only a few feet from the road and shares
the other border with a very old and long undisturbed forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
An Old, Silent Forest
Complete calm and solitude strike you first as you enter the colorless,
overgrown forest. Most of the vegetation is gray-green and very drab,
while the bark and roots of the trees are almost ashen. Precious
little stirs these grounds, and new growth is depressed or choked out by
the unchecked pre-existant plant life.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - An Old, Silent Forest
Khahliana - An Old, Silent Forest

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
An Old, Silent Forest
An eerie, muffled shriek breaks the utter quiet of this wood. Upon closer
investigation you discover the sound emanating from wind passing through the
hollow arms of a stately oak whose life slowly wans whilst it yet grasps out
for blessed light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Khahliana sur Mardukis is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > hide
backstab h.khahliana
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Khahliana makes a strange sound as you place the glazed katars of Mondoran in her back!
Khahliana is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Khahliana's death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > gs
ga
[scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Khahliana.

Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests