A Shot in the Dark (4 log Compilation)

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Jecks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

A Shot in the Dark (4 log Compilation)

Postby Jecks » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Posting a compilation of PK logs using combo and a long bow with no other weapon praced. Enjoy.

Found Iblis fighting Kultunk Blight and joined in on the action. Abyss joined moments later and the fight moved to 1n Oakdoor.

The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Abyss* is here, fighting Iblis.
Iblis the Captain is here, fighting Kultunk.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Iblis.
A red Andoran charger stands here, pride of her Majesty's stables.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You shoot *Kultunk*'s body.
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Kultunk: Beaten > A gray palfrey is in excellent condition. (Healthy)
A gray palfrey is weary.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Kultunk: Beaten >
Iblis leaves west.

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

= ull - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Abyss* blasts your body hard.
*Kultunk* pounds your body very hard.

+
Iblis has arrived from the west.

=
Iblis starts riding a red Andoran charger.


Iblis strikes *Kultunk*'s left arm.


As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical > nar Buffing

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Abyss* who loses his balance and falls!
You dodge a bash from *Kultunk* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical > You narrate 'Buffing'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical > bash

Iblis strikes *Kultunk*'s body.
You barely shoot *Kultunk*'s left leg.
Iblis sends *Kultunk* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical >
Iblis narrates 'ok to buff ?'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical >
Iblis strikes *Kultunk*'s right leg.
You barely shoot *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical > kill kultunk

*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* leaves west.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 181 hit points.

kill kultunk
ull - Abyss: Healthy >
*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy >
Iblis leaves west riding a red Andoran charger.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > kill kultunk

*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy >
*Abyss* blasts your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > bash

*Abyss* blasts your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy >
*Abyss* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > They aren't here.

Abyss: Healthy >
*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy >
*Abyss* blasts your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy >
Iblis narrates 'rip'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > nar Nice
change mood wimpy

*Abyss* blasts your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > You narrate 'Nice'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > nar Abyss zerk
*Abyss* blasts your left foot very hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 181 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Healthy > bash
You tickle *Abyss*'s right leg with your shoot.
You narrate 'Abyss zerk'

= l - Abyss: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Abyss* who loses his balance and falls!

-
Iblis narrates 'brt'


As *Abyss* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Scratched > bash

Iblis has arrived from the west, riding a red Andoran charger.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Scratched >
*Abyss* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Scratched >
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Abyss* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Scratched >
Iblis tickles *Abyss*'s body with his strike.

l - Abyss: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Scratched >
*Abyss* avoids being bashed by Iblis who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Scratched >
*Abyss* blasts your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Abyss: Scratched > change wimpy 40
bash

*Abyss* blasts your right arm extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
kill kultunk
The Beaten Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
kill kultunk
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Twist in the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Iblis the Captain is here, fighting Abyss, riding a red Andoran charger.
*Abyss* is here, fighting Iblis.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill h.dark
They aren't here.

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You barely shoot *Abyss*'s body.

- ll - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Scratched >
*Abyss* avoids being bashed by Iblis who loses his balance and falls!

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


*Abyss* sends Iblis sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Scratched > dark is now set as your target.

You shoot *Abyss*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Scratched > bash

You shoot *Abyss*'s body.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s left leg hard.

TICK IN 4 SECONDS.
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Hurt > bash
+
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Scratched >
You shoot *Abyss*'s body.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt >
You barely shoot *Abyss*'s left foot.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt > bash

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt >
You barely shoot *Abyss*'s head.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Hurt > bash
You shoot *Abyss*'s body.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Wounded > bash

As *Abyss* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Battered - Abyss: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Abyss* sends Iblis sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Wounded > bash

*Abyss* blasts Iblis's body into bloody fragments!
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Iblis: Beaten - Abyss: Wounded >
*Abyss* blasts Iblis's right leg into bloody fragments!
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!
Iblis leaves west riding a red Andoran charger.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded >
Iblis has arrived from the west, riding a red Andoran charger.

= esh - Abyss: Wounded >
Iblis barely strikes *Abyss*'s right leg.

=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded >
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body hard.
You shoot *Abyss*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded > bash
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s left foot.
You shoot *Abyss*'s left arm.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.
Iblis tells you 'i die next frag'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded > bash
=
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s right arm hard.

=
You dodge a bash from *Abyss* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded >
You shoot *Abyss*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded >
You barely shoot *Abyss*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Wounded > rep I set wimpy to 40
bash
You reply to Iblis 'I set wimpy to 40'

sh - Abyss: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

=
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s right leg.
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You dodge a bash from *Abyss* who loses his balance and falls!
*Abyss* avoids being bashed by Iblis who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Wounded >
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.
You shoot *Abyss*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Wounded > nar flee come back
bash
*Abyss* tries to blast Iblis, but he parries successfully.
You tickle *Abyss*'s body with your shoot.
You narrate 'flee come back'

+ sh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Wounded >
Iblis sends *Abyss* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body hard.

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Battered > bash

Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.
You tickle *Abyss*'s left foot with your shoot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.
Iblis panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Iblis: Critical - Abyss: Battered > bash
-
Iblis leaves north riding a red Andoran charger.

*
*Abyss* blasts your left foot hard.


Iblis has arrived from the north, riding a red Andoran charger.

TICK IN 4 SECONDS.
+
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.


As *Abyss* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > st

*Abyss* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Iblis sends *Abyss* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > kill dark
bash

Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered >
You shoot *Abyss*'s body.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > bash
=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered >
You barely shoot *Abyss*'s left leg.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered >
Iblis looks at *Abyss*.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Battered > bash
You shoot *Abyss*'s left leg.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s right arm hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash
-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Abyss* avoids being bashed by Iblis who loses his balance and falls!


As *Abyss* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten >
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash
=
*Abyss* blasts your body very hard.

*
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Iblis sends *Abyss* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten >
You shoot *Abyss*'s left arm.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten >
You shoot *Abyss*'s body.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash

Iblis looks at you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash
=
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.


*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.


As *Abyss* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten >
Iblis sends *Abyss* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten >
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Beaten > bash

You barely shoot *Abyss*'s body.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > bash
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > bash

You shoot *Abyss*'s body.
Iblis tickles *Abyss*'s head with his strike.
*Abyss* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

esh - Abyss: Critical >
*Abyss* blasts your body very hard.

-
*Abyss* avoids being bashed by Iblis who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical >
You shoot *Abyss*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical >
Iblis clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical >
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > bash
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s body.
You barely shoot *Abyss*'s body.
They already seem to be stunned.
Iblis says 'that bow doesn't seem too bad'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical > bash
+
Iblis tickles *Abyss*'s body with his strike.
*Abyss* blasts your body extremely hard.

=
Your bash at *Abyss* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical >
*Kultunk* tries to hit Iblis, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Abyss: Critical >
*Kultunk* tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
Iblis strikes *Abyss*'s right leg.
*Abyss* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Abyss*'s death cry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > kill dark
bash
TICK IN 4 SECONDS.
You shoot *Kultunk*'s left arm very hard.
Iblis strikes *Kultunk*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* esh - Iblis: Beaten - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a dark, grim axe from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a backpack from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Abyss.
*Kultunk* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Abyss.

kultunk is now set as your target.

Iblis strikes *Kultunk*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Kultunk* tries to hit Iblis, but he dodges the attack.
*Kultunk* slides a ring of silver on to his right ring finger.
*Kultunk* slides a ring of silver on to his left ring finger.
*Kultunk* wears a polished, slitted great helm on his head.
*Kultunk* wears a torc of gleaming steel around his neck.
*Kultunk* wears a torc of gleaming steel around his neck.
*Kultunk* wears a shining steel breastplate on his body.
*Kultunk* wears a cloak of shifting colors about his body.
*Kultunk* wears a backpack on his back.
*Kultunk* wears a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces on his arms.
*Kultunk* puts a pair of heavy metal gauntlets on his hands.
*Kultunk* puts a gator skin bracer on around his right wrist.
*Kultunk* puts a gator skin bracer on around his left wrist.
*Kultunk* wields a dark, grim axe in a two-handed grip.
*Kultunk* puts a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves on his legs.
*Kultunk* wears a pair of thick metal boots on his feet.

+
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Kultunk* leaves west.

w
-kill kultunk
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > kill kultunk
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
Cart Track
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

We chased Kultunk into Keep but he succeeds in recovering and mobs get Iblis and I crit. We both leave as more show up.
Last edited by Jecks on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jecks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: A Shot in the Dark (Compilation)

Postby Jecks » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm

Logged on, heard DS were Lugard so I went to help. 2 went into Byrn so it was time to group and hit before backup showed. As a side note, not sure what happened with Byrn's mobs.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Small Cellar
A small, dirt-floored cellar lies directly under the cabin. A series of bare
wooden shelves line the north and east walls, well some scattered pieces of
broken pottery lie on the floor. A thick layer of dust covers everything, while
a single wooden stool lies against a gray-stone wall to the west. The dirt floor
is moist and slimy, smelling of mildew.
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving up
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving up
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
Reyne Verenhald is standing here.
Moriana the Second Bannerman is standing here.
Otis Archer is standing here.
Merrick the Under-lieutenant is standing here.
Florry al'Shamir the Kandori Merchant is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > say Hitting
You say 'Hitting'
Otis says 'quickly before a fade group turns up'
Moriana now follows Merrick.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reyne - A Small Cellar
Moriana - A Small Cellar
Otis - A Small Cellar
Merrick - A Small Cellar
Florry - A Small Cellar
Jecks - A Small Cellar

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Merrick says 'we hit immediately after'

say Florry block
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You say 'Florry block'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
kill dark

Moriana is now a member of Merrick's group.
Someone is now a member of Merrick's group.
Someone is now a member of Merrick's group.
A rat is now a member of Merrick's group.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Stone Chamber
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
*Invader* is resting here.
*Lucavi* is resting here.
A newly turned recruit of the Shadow tries to slip past you.
A newly turned recruit of the Shadow tries to slip past you.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Bryn Plambo, the Shadow-bound noble, plots here.
Reyne has arrived from the east.
Otis has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You barely shoot *Invader*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Wounded >
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Wounded >
*Lucavi* tries to blast Otis, but he parries successfully.
A shadow recruit joins your fight!
A shadow recruit joins a shadow recruit's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a shadow recruit's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a shadow recruit's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a shadow recruit's fight!
A huge darkhound joins a shadow recruit's fight!
Bryn Plambo slashes Reyne's body hard.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s left leg.
You shoot *Invader*'s right leg.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
Merrick has arrived from the east.
Moriana has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
Merrick barely slashes *Lucavi*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered > TICK IN 4 SECONDS.

Moriana strikes *Invader*'s right leg.

- Invader: Battered >
Moriana barely strikes *Invader*'s body.
Reyne tries to slash Bryn Plambo, but he parries successfully.
Bryn Plambo tries to slash Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound barely tickles Lucavi's body with its hit.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Invader's body with his crush.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc crushes Lucavi's body.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Invader's body with his crush.
A shadow recruit tickles Invader's body with his slash.
A shadow recruit tickles Lucavi's body with his slash.
*Lucavi* tries to blast Otis, but he parries successfully.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s body.
*Invader* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You shoot *Invader*'s left leg.
*Invader* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
*Lucavi* avoids being bashed by Merrick who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
Reyne leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
A huge darkhound tickles Lucavi's body with its hit.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Invader's body.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Lucavi's body.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Invader's body with his crush.
A shadow recruit barely slashes Invader's body.
A shadow recruit barely slashes Lucavi's body.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s right leg.
*Invader* blasts your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
Reyne has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
*Invader* avoids being bashed by Moriana who loses her balance and falls!
Otis avoids being bashed by *Lucavi* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
Reyne barely slashes *Invader*'s right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Battered >
Reyne slashes *Invader*'s body.
Bryn Plambo slashes Reyne's body hard.
A huge darkhound tickles Lucavi's body with its hit.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc crushes Invader's head.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Lucavi's body with his crush.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Invader's body with his crush.
A shadow recruit barely slashes Invader's right arm.
A shadow recruit tickles Lucavi's body with his slash.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s head.
*Invader* blasts your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s left arm.
*Invader* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >
*Lucavi* avoids being bashed by Merrick who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >
Moriana clambers to her feet.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Invader: Beaten >
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
Bryn Plambo slashes Reyne's body hard.
Reyne barely slashes *Invader*'s right leg.
A huge darkhound barely tickles Lucavi's body with its hit.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Invader's right foot.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Lucavi's body.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Invader's right leg.
A shadow recruit barely slashes Invader's right leg.
A shadow recruit barely tickles Lucavi's body with his slash.
*Lucavi* tries to blast Otis, but he deflects the blow.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s body.
*Invader* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You barely shoot *Invader*'s right leg.
You feel better.
Moriana barely strikes *Lucavi*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
Merrick narrates 'trolls are on them'

nar Invader zerk
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten > You narrate 'Invader zerk'
Merrick clambers to his feet.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
Bryn Plambo slashes Reyne's left foot.
Reyne barely slashes *Invader*'s body.
A huge darkhound barely tickles Lucavi's body with its hit.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Invader's body.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Lucavi's head with his crush.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Invader's body with his crush.
A shadow recruit barely tickles Invader's body with his slash.
A shadow recruit barely slashes Lucavi's body.
*Lucavi* tries to blast Otis, but he deflects the blow.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s left foot.
You barely shoot *Invader*'s right leg.

- Invader: Beaten >
*Invader* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
Merrick leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
*Lucavi* avoids being bashed by Moriana who loses her balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
Bryn Plambo slashes Reyne's right leg very hard.
Reyne slashes *Invader*'s body.
A huge darkhound tickles Lucavi's body with its hit.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Invader's left hand.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Lucavi's left hand with his crush.
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Invader's body with his crush.
A shadow recruit barely slashes Invader's left leg.
A shadow recruit tickles Lucavi's body with his slash.
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lucavi* tries to blast Otis, but he parries successfully.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s left leg.
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Invader* blasts your head extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
Merrick has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Beaten >
Bryn Plambo slashes Reyne's body.
Reyne slashes *Invader*'s head hard.
A huge darkhound tickles Lucavi's right leg with its hit.
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Invader's body.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Lucavi's body with his crush.
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tickles Invader's body with his crush.
A shadow recruit barely slashes Invader's right arm.
A shadow recruit barely tickles Lucavi's body with his slash.
Otis barely pierces *Lucavi*'s body.
*Invader* blasts your left leg.
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s body.
*Invader* blasts your left leg very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical >
Merrick leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical >
*Lucavi* leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical >
*Lucavi* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical >
*Lucavi* leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical >
Bryn Plambo slashes Reyne's left hand.
Reyne slashes *Invader*'s right arm.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc crushes Invader's left arm.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc barely crushes Invader's body.
A shadow recruit tickles Invader's body with his slash.
*Invader* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You shoot *Invader*'s right arm.
*Invader* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Invader: Critical > f
kill dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

4
You flee head over heels.
A Small Cellar
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
Otis Archer is here, fighting Lucavi.
*Lucavi* is here, fighting Merrick.
Merrick the Under-lieutenant is here, fighting Lucavi.
Florry al'Shamir the Kandori Merchant is standing here.
You barely shoot *Lucavi*'s left arm.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Merrick: Scratched - Lucavi: Critical >
*Lucavi* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [close trapdoor]
It's already closed!
*Lucavi* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 4
4
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!
Otis barely pierces *Lucavi*'s body.
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
Otis pierces *Lucavi*'s head.
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 4
You tickle *Lucavi*'s body with your shoot.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > 4
4
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!
Merrick barely slashes *Lucavi*'s left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > [close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > 4
4
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > [close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > 4
4
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > 4
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > 4
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Otis: Healthy - Lucavi: Critical > [close trapdoor]
It's already closed!
*Lucavi* leaves west.

4
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 4
[close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [close trapdoor]
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [close trapdoor]
It's already closed!
Reyne has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
kill dark
A Stone Chamber
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
The corpse of Invader is lying here.
*Lucavi* is standing here.
Moriana the Second Bannerman is here, fighting a shadow recruit.
A shadow recruit is here, fighting Moriana.
A newly turned recruit of the Shadow tries to slip past you.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Bryn Plambo, the Shadow-bound noble, plots here.
Reyne has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You barely shoot *Lucavi*'s head.
*Lucavi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Lucavi: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!
Moriana panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Lucavi: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
A shadow recruit joins a shadow recruit's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a shadow recruit's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a shadow recruit's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a shadow recruit's fight!
A huge darkhound joins a shadow recruit's fight!
Bryn Plambo slashes Otis's right leg.
You do the best you can!
Reyne gets a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents from the corpse of Invader.
Merrick has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Lucavi: Critical > You do the best you can!
Moriana leaves east.
Merrick slashes *Lucavi*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Lucavi: Critical > kill dark
Merrick slashes *Lucavi*'s body.
A shadow recruit joins Bryn Plambo's fight!
A shadow recruit joins Bryn Plambo's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins Bryn Plambo's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins Bryn Plambo's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins Bryn Plambo's fight!
A huge darkhound joins Bryn Plambo's fight!
Otis tries to pierce Bryn Plambo, but he deflects the blow.
Bryn Plambo slashes Otis's body hard.
You shoot *Lucavi*'s body.
*Lucavi* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You shoot *Lucavi*'s body.
*Lucavi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lucavi*'s death cry.

----

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a stout longbow from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a cup of thick syrup from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get thirteen copper pennys from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a dark, grim axe from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Lucavi.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Lucavi.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Skadi tells you 'blight?'
a large slab of meat: You can't carry that much weight.
a large slab of meat: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a mutton shank from the corpse of Invader.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Invader.
You get a mushroom from the corpse of Invader.
You get six gold crowns from the corpse of Invader.
a severed leg: You can't carry that much weight.
a flask stained with human blood: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of thick metal boots: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves: You can't carry that much weight.
a silver-worked weapons belt: You can't carry that much weight.
a bronze headed war axe: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces: You can't carry that much weight.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
a chain coif: You can't carry that much weight.

Jecks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: A Shot in the Dark (Compilation)

Postby Jecks » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm

Had fought Psyche, then Turg in Orchard. Turg fought to crit and then more showed. So I pulled back to Blands, then Dusty log picks up there :

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Pariah has a few scratches. (Scratched)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill h.dark
l
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > change mood wimpy
save
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > Saving Jecks.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - Path Junction

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > diag h.dark
A soldier leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > Pariah has a few scratches. (Scratched)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You shoot *Pariah*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* stabs your left foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* stabs your body.
You shoot *Pariah*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - Path Junction

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Stomper* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You barely shoot *Pariah*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Stomper* barely pierces your right hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Pariah* stabs your left arm hard.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > l

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
*Pariah* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill h.dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill dark
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched >
You barely shoot *Pariah*'s body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A sergeant joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > kill h.dark
kill dark
*Pariah* leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Stomper* has arrived from the south.
You try to shoot *Stomper*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stomper: Scratched > kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Stomper shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin tries to blast Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
*Stomper* pierces your right leg hard.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stomper: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stomper: Scratched > l somper
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stomper: Scratched >
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Stomper: Scratched >
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A sergeant joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to shoot *Stomper*, but he deflects the blow.
*Stomper* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l stomper
kill h.dark
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > l

Lord Kajin leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
kill h.dark
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Stomper, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Stomper* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
You shoot *Stomper*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Lord Kajin: Scratched - Stomper: Scratched >
*Traakdah* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Lord Kajin: Scratched - Stomper: Scratched > kill dark
*Traakdah* leaves south.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Lord Kajin: Scratched - Stomper: Scratched >
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Lord Kajin: Scratched - Stomper: Scratched > kill dark

*Stomper* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill h.dark
You tickle *Pariah*'s body with your shoot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > diag h.dark

*Pariah* stabs your right leg hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > Pariah has a few scratches. (Scratched)

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

diag h.dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > Pariah has a few scratches. (Scratched)

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched >
*Stomper* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > diag h.dark

*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > *Stomper* pierces your right leg.
*Pariah* stabs your body.
Stomper has a few scratches. (Scratched)

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > kill h.dark

*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > *Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Pariah's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Pariah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Pariah's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Pariah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Pariah, but he parries successfully.
You barely shoot *Pariah*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > change mood wimpy
l
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Stomper shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
*Stomper* is here, fighting YOU!
*Pariah* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Traakdah* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stomper: Scratched >
*Traakdah* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stomper: Scratched > f
n
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin tickles Traakdah's left foot with his blast.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's head with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's body.
Lord Kajin blasts Traakdah's body.
*Traakdah* pounds your body.
You try to shoot *Stomper*, but he parries successfully.
*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Stomper* pierces your left leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Dark Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
kill h.dark
bash
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Traakdah* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
*Stomper* is standing here.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You shoot *Traakdah*'s right hand.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Healthy - Traakdah: Hurt > TICK IN 4 SECONDS.

*Stomper* leaves south.

+
*Traakdah* pounds a member of the Lancer cavalry's right foot extremely hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's left leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's right arm with his slash.
Lord Kajin blasts Traakdah's right arm.

*
*Traakdah* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Stomper* has arrived from the south.
*Traakdah* leaves north.

=
*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Stomper shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin tickles Stomper's body with his blast.
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'


*Traakdah* has arrived from the north.
As *Traakdah* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Scratched >
*Traakdah* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's head hard.
*Stomper* pierces your right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Scratched > change mood wimpy

*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Stomper* looks at you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Scratched >
*Traakdah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Scratched >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Scratched >
*Traakdah* leaves north.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Scratched > s
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Scratched > s
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!
You panic and attempt to flee!

A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Stomper's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's right leg.
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's right leg.
You shoot *Stomper*'s body.
*Stomper* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Stomper* leaves north.
*Traakdah* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Stomper* is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Traakdah* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Traakdah* leaves south.
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Traakdah* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
e
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > notice
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
kill dark
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Traakdah* has arrived from the west.
You shoot *Traakdah*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Hurt > kill dark

*Traakdah* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A soldier joins your fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
You barely shoot *Traakdah*'s body.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Hurt > bash
+
A soldier barely scythes Traakdah's body.
A soldier tickles Traakdah's right leg with his scythe.
*Traakdah* pounds your right leg.


As *Traakdah* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Hurt > change mood wimpy

A soldier scythes Traakdah's body.
A soldier barely scythes Traakdah's left leg.
*Traakdah* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Wounded > f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Wounded > n

A soldier barely scythes Traakdah's head.
A soldier tickles Traakdah's body with his scythe.
You barely shoot *Traakdah*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Traakdah: Wounded > n
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sergeant is here, fighting Stomper.
*Stomper* is here, fighting a sergeant.
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
notice
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill h.dark
Mood changed to: Wimpy

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Stomper* has arrived from the south.
*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt >
You try to shoot *Stomper*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Stomper shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt > A sergeant has arrived from the south.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Hurt > bash

You dodge a bash from *Stomper* who loses his balance and falls!

=
A sergeant barely pounds Stomper's body.
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's right arm hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Stomper's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Stomper, but he deflects the blow.


As *Stomper* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Stomper: Wounded >
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Stomper: Wounded >
A sergeant tries to pound Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a sergeant: Scratched - Stomper: Wounded > st
kill h.dark

*Stomper* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > change mood wimpy
kill dark
You are already standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
*Stomper* has arrived from the north.
You try to shoot *Stomper*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded > bash
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Stomper shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's left arm.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded > *Pariah* has arrived from the south.
You do the best you can!

+ ll - Stomper: Wounded >
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's head.
A sergeant joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!

+
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pariah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Pariah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pariah has been spotted!'

=
You dodge a bash from *Stomper* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Stomper* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded >
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Stomper's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's right foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Stomper's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Stomper's right arm.
A sergeant pounds Stomper's right leg hard.
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's head.
You shoot *Stomper*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Wounded > bash

*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Traakdah* has arrived from the south.

bash
=
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Stomper's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Stomper's body.
A sergeant pounds Stomper's body.
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's head.
*Traakdah* leaves north.

Cancelled.
kill h.dark
bash
Cancelled.
You do the best you can!

rong - Stomper: Battered >
*Traakdah* has arrived from the north.

-
*Stomper* leaves south.

=
*Traakdah* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

*
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Traakdah's body.

*
Lord Kajin blasts Traakdah's head.
A sergeant joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Traakdah* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

f
+n
kill dark
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

bash
You flee head over heels.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
s
kill h.dark
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > bash
Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Traakdah* is here, fighting a sergeant.
A sergeant is here, fighting Traakdah.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You barely shoot *Traakdah*'s body.

- rong - a sergeant: Healthy - Traakdah: Wounded >
*Traakdah* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's head with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Traakdah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Traakdah's right leg.
A sergeant barely pounds Traakdah's body.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Traakdah's body.

=
*Traakdah* leaves west.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill h.dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a sergeant's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Traakdah* has arrived from the west.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
*Traakdah* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > change mood wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched > *Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill h.dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 56 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > l
*Stomper* has arrived from the south.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > change mood wimpy
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Stomper shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Stomper's head.
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
*Stomper* is here, fighting Lord Kajin.
*Pariah* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Stomper, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
Lord Kajin tries to blast Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > bash stomper
You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > bash stomper

*Stomper* leaves west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > bash stomper
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > bash stomper
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
A sergeant joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a sergeant's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > bash stomper
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > bash stomper
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > bash stomper
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill h.dark
l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
*Pariah* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You barely shoot *Pariah*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > change mood wimpy
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a sergeant's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
You shoot *Pariah*'s right leg hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A sergeant is here, fighting Pariah.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Pariah, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > kill h.dark

*Pariah* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched > kill h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
A sergeant joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a sergeant's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Scratched >
Lord Kajin blasts Pariah's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Pariah, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Pariah's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Pariah's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Pariah's body with his slash.
A sergeant pounds Pariah's body.
You shoot *Pariah*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Pariah: Hurt > kill h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill h.dark
A sergeant leaves south.
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill h.dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill h.dark
change mood wimpy
A sergeant has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > save

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
Saving Jecks.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
End of Branch Path
You stand at the entrance to a clearing that is obviously being used as a
campsite. The trees overhead separate enough that you can see the sky here,
and signs of recent habitation abound. New footprints are all over the path,
as well as the signs of objects being dragged around. To the west, the path
continues into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

kill h.dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
kill h.dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy

save
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Stomper* has arrived from the west.
You try to shoot *Stomper*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > where
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > l

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > Saving Jecks.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jecks - End of Branch Path

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > End of Branch Path
You stand at the entrance to a clearing that is obviously being used as a
campsite. The trees overhead separate enough that you can see the sky here,
and signs of recent habitation abound. New footprints are all over the path,
as well as the signs of objects being dragged around. To the west, the path
continues into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
*Stomper* is here, fighting YOU!
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > change mood wimpy

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > *Stomper* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A sergeant joins your fight!
A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
A soldier joins a sergeant's fight!
You tickle *Stomper*'s body with your shoot.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > bash
*
A soldier tries to scythe Stomper, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier tickles Stomper's body with his scythe.
A sergeant pounds Stomper's body.
*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Stomper* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered >
A soldier scythes Stomper's left leg.
A soldier scythes Stomper's head hard.
A sergeant pounds Stomper's body.
You barely shoot *Stomper*'s left leg.
*Traakdah* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered >
*Traakdah* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > change mood wimpy
l
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered > End of Branch Path
You stand at the entrance to a clearing that is obviously being used as a
campsite. The trees overhead separate enough that you can see the sky here,
and signs of recent habitation abound. New footprints are all over the path,
as well as the signs of objects being dragged around. To the west, the path
continues into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
*Stomper* is sitting here
A sergeant is here, fighting Stomper.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A soldier is here, fighting Stomper.
A soldier is here, fighting Stomper.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Battered >
A soldier scythes Stomper's left arm.
A soldier tickles Stomper's left hand with his scythe.
A sergeant pounds Stomper's body.
You barely shoot *Stomper*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Beaten >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Stomper: Beaten >
*Pariah* stabs your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Beaten >
*Traakdah* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Beaten >
*Stomper* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Traakdah* leaves east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Stomper: Beaten > f
n
*Pariah* stabs your body.
A soldier scythes Stomper's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Stomper, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant pounds Stomper's body.
You shoot *Stomper*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > e
s
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > w
w
w
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting Traakdah.
A soldier is here, fighting Traakdah.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Traakdah* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > n
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
s
e
e
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting Traakdah.
A soldier is here, fighting Traakdah.
*Traakdah* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
*Traakdah* panics, and attempts to flee!
You shoot *Traakdah*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Traakdah: Battered > You tickle *Traakdah*'s body with your shoot.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Traakdah's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Traakdah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Traakdah's body.
A soldier tickles Traakdah's body with his scythe.
A soldier barely scythes Traakdah's right foot.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Traakdah: Battered > *Pariah* has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Traakdah: Battered > kill dark
*Pariah* leaves west.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Traakdah: Battered > kill dark
*Traakdah* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Pariah* has arrived from the west.
*Traakdah* has arrived from the east.
You shoot *Traakdah*'s left leg.

kill h.dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > bash
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Pariah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pariah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Pariah's body.
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > You do the best you can!

rong - Traakdah: Beaten >
*Traakdah* panics, and attempts to flee!

=kill dark
+
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
kill dark
Cancelled.
Lord Kajin blasts Pariah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A soldier joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A soldier joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Traakdah: Beaten > kill dark
*Pariah* leaves south.
*Pariah* has arrived from the south.
*Traakdah* leaves east.
You shoot *Pariah*'s right hand.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Pariah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pariah has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Pariah's head.
A soldier joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A soldier joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A soldier tries to scythe Pariah, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Pariah, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Pariah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Pariah, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Pariah's left leg.
A soldier scythes Pariah's body.
Lord Kajin blasts Pariah's body hard.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.
*Traakdah* has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark

*Pariah* leaves south.
*Traakdah* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
s
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Pariah* is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
kill dark
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pariah has been spotted!'
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > *Pariah* stabs your right foot.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > l
Hedge Path
This is a strange spot. You can see the road to the south clearly, but you get
the feeling that they can't see you, due to the darkness, the trees, and most
especially, the 'gate' that blocks this path. There are signs that the bandits
wait here to ambush travelers on the road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Pariah* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Traakdah* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > f
n

*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Stomper* leaves north.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Traakdah* pounds your right leg hard.

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Traakdah* is standing here.
*Pariah* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > *Traakdah* pounds your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > f
n
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Traakdah* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Pariah* stabs your body.

You flee head over heels.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
kill dark
kill dark
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill h.dark
TICK IN 4 SECONDS.
kill dark
kill dark
A soldier has arrived from the north.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 59 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.
kill dark

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
kill dark
*Traakdah* has arrived from the south.
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
*Traakdah* is standing here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
*Pariah* has arrived from the south.
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > *Stomper* has arrived from the west.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Stomper* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier joins your fight!
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
*Stomper* has arrived from the south.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark
*Stomper* slashes your left arm.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > kill dark

A soldier tries to scythe Pariah, but he deflects the blow.
*Pariah* barely stabs your left hand.
You tickle *Pariah*'s body with your shoot.
*Pariah* stabs your body.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > l
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > f
Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
*Stomper* is here, fighting YOU!
*Pariah* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A soldier is here, fighting Pariah.

kill h.darkered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill dark
You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
s
kill dark
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Stomper* is standing here.
*Pariah* is here, fighting a soldier.
A soldier is here, fighting Pariah.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stomper: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stomper: Beaten >
*Pariah* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stomper: Beaten >
You try to shoot *Stomper*, but he parries successfully.
*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Pariah* stabs a soldier's left leg.
A soldier tries to scythe Pariah, but he parries successfully.
*Pariah* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Stomper: Beaten > f
kill dark
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Pariah* has arrived from the south.

*Pariah* stabs your right hand.
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Traakdah* has arrived from the south.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark

*Traakdah* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > A sergeant leaves north.
A soldier leaves north.
Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bash who?

kill h.dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Pariah* has arrived from the north.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill h.dark
You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > bash
*Pariah* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Stomper* has arrived from the north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Pariah: Hurt > f
kill dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Traakdah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Traakdah has been spotted!'

Cancelled.
bash


*Stomper* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


*Stomper* slashes your left hand.
*Pariah* stabs your body.

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Traakdah, riding a chestnut stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting Traakdah.
A sergeant is here, fighting Traakdah.
*Traakdah* is here, fighting Lord Kajin.
A soldier is here, fighting Traakdah.
You barely shoot *Traakdah*'s body.

* ng - Lord Kajin: Scratched - Traakdah: Beaten >
*Traakdah* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A soldier barely scythes Traakdah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's right leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's head with his slash.
A sergeant barely pounds Traakdah's head.
A soldier barely tickles Traakdah's left foot with his scythe.
*Traakdah* pounds Lord Kajin's right arm hard.
Lord Kajin blasts Traakdah's head.
*Pariah* has arrived from the south.


*Traakdah* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Pariah shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pariah has been spotted!'
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Pariah has been spotted!'


As *Traakdah* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A soldier barely scythes Traakdah's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Traakdah's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Traakdah's body.
A sergeant pounds Traakdah's right arm.
*Traakdah* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A soldier scythes Traakdah's body.
*Traakdah* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Traakdah*'s death cry.

st
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill h.dark
bash
You stand up.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You try to shoot *Pariah*, but he deflects the blow.

* ng - Pariah: Hurt >
A sergeant joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a sergeant's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin blasts Pariah's left leg hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Pariah, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Pariah's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Pariah, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Pariah's right arm.
A sergeant pounds Pariah's body.
*someone* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Pariah* gets eleven copper pennys from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a severed leg from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a mutton shank from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets fifteen gold crowns from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a dagger from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a pair of steel-backed gauntlets from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a backpack from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Traakdah.
*Pariah* gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Traakdah.

Jecks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: A Shot in the Dark (Compilation)

Postby Jecks » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm

Came back from afk and found Psyche 2n crossing naked. Posting because you rarely see Bows getting kill hits and leveling off it.


* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Psyche* is resting here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > You shoot *Psyche*'s body extremely hard.

* l - Psyche: Scratched >
*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.


As *Psyche* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Scratched > l dark

*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Scratched > change mood brave
bash

Sorry you died. I'm blonde.

Psyche has a few scratches. (Scratched)

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Scratched > Mood changed to: Brave

+ l - Psyche: Scratched >
*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

=
Your bash at *Psyche* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Scratched >
You shoot *Psyche*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Hurt > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Weir - Upper Hall
Jecks - On the Drawbridge
Theia - Wisdom's Storage Room

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Hurt >
Draz narrates 'release'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Hurt >
You shoot *Psyche*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Hurt >
Draz narrates 'about to tic'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Hurt >
*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You shoot *Psyche*'s body hard.
*Psyche* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > TICK IN 4 SECONDS.

*Psyche* leaves north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Psyche has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Psyche* is standing here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > You shoot *Psyche*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > n
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > s
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > kill dark
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > kill dark
*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A soldier joins your fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a soldier's fight!
A servant panics, and attempts to flee!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A sergeant joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
You shoot *Psyche*'s body very hard.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded >
Marshall narrates 'gone'

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Wounded > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
A Shienaran guard slashes Psyche's head into bloody fragments!
A servant screams 'Help! A trolloc is here!'
A servant panics, and attempts to flee!
A servant leaves north.
The grizzled veteran slashes Psyche's body hard.
A sergeant slashes Psyche's right arm extremely hard.
A soldier scythes Psyche's body hard.
A Shienaran guard slashes Psyche's body very hard.
A soldier scythes Psyche's body into bloody fragments!
*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You shoot *Psyche*'s body extremely hard.
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.
*Psyche* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Psyche: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Psyche: Battered > kill dark
*Psyche* leaves north.
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
A soldier leaves north.
A soldier leaves north.
A sergeant leaves north.
The grizzled veteran leaves north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A burnished metal breastplate lies here.
A lantern has been left here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A member of the Panarch's Legion keeps the peace here.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > dism
n
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
A soldier leaves north.
A soldier leaves north.
A sergeant leaves north.
The grizzled veteran leaves north.
Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > notice
*Psyche* has arrived from the north.
You shoot *Psyche*'s right hand into bloody fragments!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
kill dark

Weir has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Psyche has been spotted!'
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!
Weir leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier leaves south.

kill dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
A sergeant joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran leaves south.
You shoot *Psyche*'s body into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!
Weir has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the south.

kill dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!
Weir leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier leaves south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > The grizzled veteran slashes Psyche's body very hard.
A soldier scythes Psyche's left leg very hard.
A soldier scythes Psyche's right arm very hard.
A sergeant slashes Psyche's body.
The grizzled veteran slashes Psyche's body hard.
*Psyche* tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You shoot *Psyche*'s head very hard.
*Psyche* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Psyche*'s death cry.

Brandor
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:34 am

Re: A Shot in the Dark (4 log Compilation)

Postby Brandor » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:27 pm

I thought you were going to post the scene from Arrows ruined my life but from your end!

Those were still interesting though :)

granit
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: A Shot in the Dark (4 log Compilation)

Postby granit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:59 am

pretty cool jecks. I challenge you to try staves next.

Atlan
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

Re: A Shot in the Dark (4 log Compilation)

Postby Atlan » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 pm

I'd love to see what kind of stats your pulling with the bow.

Surtain
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:14 am

Re: A Shot in the Dark (4 log Compilation)

Postby Surtain » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Better stats than the naked trolloc in FD! :-P


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests