Access to Clan Forums

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
Valo Harnah

Access to Clan Forums

Postby Valo Harnah » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:13 am

I've went through all the all the proper channels of communication that I can think of. I've Mailed the Lion Wardens and I have mailed an Immortal, on the 17th of November to get access to the Lion Warden forums. If there is anything else I need to do let me know. The only response I got from my clan was to mail an immortal. If this isn't the right place to post this, please delete.

Vampa

Re: Access to Clan Forums

Postby Vampa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Added you

Valo Harnah

Postby Valo Harnah » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Thank you sir.

Elysia

Postby Elysia » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:41 pm

It also helps to pick a name that is actually your character name, without additions. In this case, I had typed to add Valo, but not Valo Harnah...

Valo Harnah

Postby Valo Harnah » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:17 pm

You know, you're absolutely right Elysia, though I had to use the addition because I wasn't able to register just Valo, and I thought maybe because I already had so I tried to recover the password and kept getting an error message that said, "You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below." so I entered the captcha and no dice.

So I try to use my email and reset it and still no luck because my email address that I had used before doesn't exsist any longer. So that's why I used the one with the addition. Sorry.

Return to “Help and Newbie Area”