Murdering Statters

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
Kryzen

Re: Murdering Statters

Postby Kryzen » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Anything said on chats can be IC. If an unclanned started talking shit about me or my clan I certainly would warrant and attack if I knew where they were and the onky thing I did wrong was not warrant Lexa. For clanned a warrant is a possibilty but we have a council who decide these things. Sorrynotsorry I killed your statter Isabel.

Adael

Postby Adael » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Can you really warrant people for talking shit on channels though? Seems a little absurd. They’re not exactly breaking a law in your jurisdiction :P

Terinor

Postby Terinor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Red eagles laws state we can ban you for being annoying on globals and warrant if you persist.

Adael

Postby Adael » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:33 pm

lol

Anjen

Postby Anjen » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:40 pm

I don't think Hasp was joking, enok. As for anything on Chat being taking IC, what's the point of having narrate and chat channels, instead of just one? Though, narrate seems to typically be a pk channel and I do see mostly chatroom abbreviations and such on narrate, doesn't seem particularly IC. Now I'm off on different topics, damn you ADHD!!

Octavio

Postby Octavio » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Personally I think chats and the Who List should be out of bounds for any warranting. It's not game play and seems a BS and very lazy way to do something to someone you may or may not like.

Naerin

Postby Naerin » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:49 pm

And if people only used chats for OOC things and only narrates for IC things, that'd work great. As it is though, the content is what matters, not the channel.

isabel

Postby isabel » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:55 pm

CoL in the books were sticklers for honour and fairness, and a statter is the RP equivalent of a child. Can you really argue that RPishly a Child of Light would murder a mouthy child? At most there would have been some odd *oL who wasn't all that upright - but do *oL players really want to base their clan RP on the worst specimens from the books?

I mean Shienarans didn't tolerate disrespect for women, but I don't see imms allowing me to warrant anyone whose narrates are disrespectful (I mail them narrates I find offensive from time to time and they routinely tell me to put the player on ignore). If that is a thing that RP would permit, I'd happily warrant everybody whose narrates were pissing me off. :roll:

Not to mention that this was on chats and hence not even IC.

Note to Kryzen - it was not my statter. I have all the characters I could possibly want or have time for. But I heard what the player said, and your attitude of punishing someone far weaker than you for saying something you didn't like reeks of bullying. And I don't like bullies.

Ashlee

Postby Ashlee » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:11 pm

COL is the new Civil Watch, it seems.

Rig

Postby Rig » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Holy fuck you guys are snowflakes. It would be the same scenario if the guy was lvl 30 and Kryzen killed him. Sounds like this statter thought he had immunity because he was low level, all bark and no bite. Then Kryzen comes and puts him down. If you're going to talk shit, expect to get hit.

Return to “Help and Newbie Area”