Murdering Statters

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
keim

Re: Murdering Statters

Postby keim » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:35 pm

god damnit ashlee and isabel you are pissing me off for making me have to agree with rig

isabel

Postby isabel » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:40 pm

And god damnit to you (plural) for making me want to log on a random statter and take 3 seconds to chat '*oL Kryzen has no honour' (would a single chat be sufficient?) and then afk and work while one of you spends x amount of time checking 234829034 rooms on wotmud for a level 2 char with no gear - talk about risk vs reward. Can I still expect to be hit if I sit throneroom? How many times can this happen before you decide this isn't how you want to spend your time on wotmud?

But please, don't disappoint that expectation to be hit.

(I haven't felt this 10-year-old in a long time.)

hasp

Postby hasp » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:48 pm

This thread is delivering.

Ashlee

Postby Ashlee » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:57 pm

keim wrote:god damnit ashlee and isabel you are pissing me off for making me have to agree with rig

Shrug. I think there is a fine line between being a snowflake and seeing the pendulum shift back toward a time in this game where assholes ran wild and justified with half-assed excuses. Like the whole git gud culture with souls games.

And as someone who used to be pretty consistently harassed on this game and told just to put people on ignore, it is a touchy subject for me. But sure, keep killing statters in a text-based game because your “honor” was challenged on the OOC channel.

Merrick

Postby Merrick » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:06 pm

A bit of the point being missed here.

The Children of Light in their current guise, are an entirely player run entity. We as a group approve of these actions.

Should the two of you, as Shienaran Lancers, wish to enforce respect for women, then do so. It's your city and your nation. Clans aren't imm finger puppets.

Ashlee

Postby Ashlee » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:10 pm

Good to know, Merrick, that the official position of the Children is to murder people for insulting you. Also didn't know you all were a PRC now, but that makes a lot of sense in hindsight.

Viellain

Postby Viellain » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Ok. I am a reasonable fellow and I was also on for the Lexa incident. I was going to go kill her but Kryzen beat me to it. This was not the first time Lexa was bashing CoL. If you want to make a habit of hiding behind a statter to trash talk... well your a coward. Stat Lexa, lvl her up, get a nice set then mouth off.

Shimu

Postby Shimu » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:20 pm

Roxie look what you started, by acting this way on another statter. *rings the bell* shame, shame.

Rig

Postby Rig » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 pm

It's okay, we know what to do. Log on a random statter and start calling lancers shit on chats. Maybe talk about how women don't have rights either. That's perfectly okay and there's no reason we should be warranted or attacked for it.

Get back in the Kitchen you two!

keim

Postby keim » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 pm

so let me get this straight

one person got on a statter, chances of them being new to the game at about 1% chance, and mouthed off to members of a clan known to not be very forgiving to people mouthing off by their very rp

then got killed exactly one time for mouthing off on a statter, once again most likely not a real newbie but someone hiding behind a statter, and you guys are causing this much drama over it?

damn you guys are snowflakes over this. its not like its a huge epidemic wtf are you crying about it so much unless this is either you mad you didnt get away with talking crap to people on a statter or some friend of yours who also should have known better talking crap

Return to “Help and Newbie Area”