Looking for full kits

... your local hustling, bustling marketplace, filled to the brim with rare and precious items from the four corners of the known world.
jasmin

Looking for full kits

Postby jasmin » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:07 am

Have for trade a tainted war maul, and a pair of dirks, a heron scabbard, and a jeweled wristcuff

Looking to trade for;
Full sets of dodge
Full sets of orma gear

Prefer if you post here (I hate that all trades are done via PMs) but if you prefer then PM please
Last edited by jasmin on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

jasmin

Re: Looking for full kits

Postby jasmin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 am

So I'm giving the dirks to a friend.

The offers I had of a single kit of sub par dodge were amusing I guess.

The other equipment remains, and has yet to have a single offer for it. If its not clear from the above I won't entertain idiotic offers.

cam

Postby cam » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:30 am

I am interested in the maul how many sets of dodge and what do you want exactly?

jasmin

Postby jasmin » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi Cam!

Sorry for the late response.

I'm not sure what you have available so would prefer if you just stated a best offer.

I'd say yes to 3 x full dodge kits (or full dodge/full orma) with kcuffs, rings and necks (at least half of them obsids/shimmers/golds) and cbelts, and 3x yew staves

For someone with the right smob setup, I've seen this much eq get pulled together in a day, or someone who isn't dodge but kills dodgers regularly.. well.. A few CoL and some others were talking today about how easy it is to get a full reeq kit earlier in a single run.

Return to “Bazaar”