abusable bug in the herald quest

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...
Callesa

abusable bug in the herald quest

Postby Callesa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Today, we did the herald quest ending with the Renegade Aiel. I dropped the pristine banner and Alaina, doing herald for the first time, immediately got it and gave it back to me. We got awarded the standard 2qps anyways, which I was glad about, but I had the banner in my inventory. I gave the banner to a guard in Tar Valon, to get rid of it safely. But I suppose this could be abused, if someone kept dropping and getting the banner back.

Lorelei

Re: abusable bug in the herald quest

Postby Lorelei » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Thank you for reporting this. If anyone is found to be abusing the herald, the consequences will be severe.

Adael

Postby Adael » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Separate note from that. Are the banners meant to be rentable?

I assumed so, since it means you did at least part of the quest line and maybe ended up waiting for a repop on a part or something and had to leave.

Rig

Postby Rig » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 pm

Lorelei wrote:Thank you for reporting this. If anyone is found to be abusing the herald, the consequences will be severe.

I do what I want!!!

Return to “Bugs”