Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Myrdan
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Myrdan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
z
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Myrdan - Walking Through the Orchard

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
z

You feel very groggy...
You go to sleep.

S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k human]
In your dreams, or what?

l
S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
In your dreams, or what?

S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
z
[k human]
In your dreams, or what?

S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
wa
You can't wake up!

st
n
S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In your dreams, or what?

S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > In your dreams, or what?

S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Suddenly *someone* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [12]
Zajr the Lowly Wretch is resting here.



I remember that female channeller

Halcyon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm

By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Fritt.
*Fritt* is here, fighting Djak.
Djak the Darkling Senior is here, fighting the ancient tree.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Djak.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Djak.
Djak leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You pierce *Fritt*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy - Fritt: Wounded >
You pierce *Fritt*'s body.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fritt, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy - Fritt: Wounded >
Djak narrates 'careful there'
*FRITT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy - Fritt: Wounded >
*Fritt* leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched >
You pierce the ancient tree's branch very hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Hurt >
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Hurt >
Djak narrates ':P'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Hurt >
You pierce the ancient tree's branch very hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
Djak narrates 'i was engaged'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
You pierce the ancient tree's branch very hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
You pierce the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Wounded >
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk very hard.
You swiftly dodge the ancient tree's attempt to hit you.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
Djak has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
You pierce the ancient tree's crown very hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce the ancient tree's crown very hard.
Djak leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered > nar i h8 u
l
You narrate 'i h8 u'

f
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!

hideHP:Healthy MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

back h.human
You pierce the ancient tree's roots hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge the ancient tree's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Djak the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
Djak leaves south.

+
*Fritt* leaves south.

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
hide
back h.human
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Djak the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Fritt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The ancient tree tickles Djak's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree hits Djak's left leg.
The ancient tree barely hits Djak's right leg.
*Fritt* pierces Djak's right arm.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human

*FRITT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
*Fritt* leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back h.human

Djak pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Djak's body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Djak's body with its hit.

You silently approach your victim...


DJAK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Djak leaves north.


*Fritt* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 stabs (100% landed).
*Fritt* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fritt*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:56 am

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > l
A Small Dark Tunnel
The smell here is reminiscent of rotting flesh and it's quite strong. The
tunnel opens west into a dark space. The ceiling here is at a comfortable
height but the space still is close. Looking at the walls you see they are
made of rough-hewn rock and show no great care was taken in their building.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is standing here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Mikhan nods in agreement.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > w
hide
back h.human
East Side of a Cavern
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is standing here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > scan w

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > no
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > w
hide
back h.human
Center of a Large Cavern
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: *Dal* is standing here.
*Dal* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A thief skulks here, evading justice.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Backstab who?

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > scan w
*Dal* is standing here.
*Dal* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Callesa* is standing here.
*Callesa* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Erulisse* is sleeping here.
*Reyne* is standing here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > w
hide
ba erulisse
West Side of a Cavern
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is standing here.
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A torch is here on the ground.
Rounded pans hang on either side of a tarnished brass balance.
*Dal* is standing here.
*Dal* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Callesa* is standing here.
*Callesa* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Erulisse* is sleeping here.
*Reyne* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Callesa* leans closer to *Erulisse*, who now appears to be feeling better.


*Callesa* sits down and rests.


Wimpy reset to: 192 hit points.
*Erulisse* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 stabs (100% landed).
*Erulisse* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Erulisse*'s death cry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
l
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > Off the Path
Northwards there is a faint path heading to the east and west. The weeds
are trampled here, as if many people have rested here, some recently. There
are animal bones and others that are definitely not animal bones scattered
aroud on the ground. Someone had a feast.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Draz* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > nar lol
*Draz* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Draz*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'lol'
*Draz* stops using a dark blue tasseled spear.
*Annabelle* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > nar trying to charge

*Draz* wields a gargantuan gilded bastard sword in a two-handed grip.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > f

You swiftly dodge *Annabelle*'s attempt to strike you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > You narrate 'trying to charge'

s
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Draz: Healthy > hide
You panic and attempt to flee!

back annabelle
You flee head over heels.
Overlooking a Gully
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hungry looking lioness is here, eyes gleaming with a blood lust.
Off the Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Annabelle* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
You dodge a bash from *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!


*Annabelle* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 stabs (66% landed).
*Annabelle* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Annabelle*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:18 am

Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: *Drayde* is standing here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > d
hide
back h.human
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
*Drayde* is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


The Shienaran commander says 's^D VSsjob@WQL bdW ?hNF GhA YJFywP g^HB dXWT?C '
The Shienaran commander tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.


*Drayde* makes a strange sound as you place a triple bladed dagger in his back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 4 stabs (50% landed).
*Drayde* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Drayde*'s death cry.

kalabra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby kalabra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Alaina has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

1
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [backstab h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-
=+
*
*+
Alaina leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
-
-
=+
*
*Phalz* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Phalz: Beaten >

*Phalz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Phalz: Beaten >
nar stabbed beat

*Phalz* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'stabbed beat'

e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x
A Potato Field

kalabra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby kalabra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:46 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Thack* is standing here.
*Myrdan* is standing here.
*Roxie* is standing here.
*Kryxos* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[backstab h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*Roxie* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Roxie* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Kryxos* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

=-
-=
+
*
*Thack* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Roxie: Scratched >

*Xiric* now follows *Kryxos*.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Roxie: Scratched >
*Roxie* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Roxie: Scratched >
nar stabbed
f
You narrate 'stabbed'

phalz
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby phalz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Ahhh, I remember when I used to post all my stabs too :p

kalabra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby kalabra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:45 pm

ahh youth.

phalz
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby phalz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 pm

<3

Viellain
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Viellain » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Gotta love those missports ;) Rather surprised she was still in the city...

An Amador cityguard narrates 'Children, rally! Drive the channelers away!'
An Amador cityguard narrates 'Kaiya is holding a lightball at "Amador Northern Gate"!!!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
w
Top Floor of the Fortress
You are atop a wide staircase, with steps wide enough for fifteen men to
walk up or down abreast. The handrails and steps of the staircase are of
white marble, gilded with gold and silver. A huge chandelier hangs
overhead, masterfully crafted of gold, silver and crystals. A wide doorway
held up by thick marble pillars lies to the east.
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Room not known!
East: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
Down: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the east.

d
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Atop a Huge Staircase
A very broad flight of steps leads down. A guard's watch lies to the east.
To the south, the corridor leads into chambers of high ranking officers of
the Children of the Light. The staircase leads up to the top floor or down
onto ground level.
[ obvious exits: E S U D ]
Room not known!
East: A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
South: The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
Up: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
The Child of Light Captain is here, pouring over papers.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from above.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
d
d
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
kno stairdoor
Ok.

d
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The stairdoor seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
d
The stairdoor swings open quietly.
Base of a Huge Staircase
The staircase is wide to say the least, with more than enough room for ten men
to walk side by side. The rails and steps are constructed of white marble
rounded off in bronze and silver. The room is ringed with thick, white marble
pillars. The staircase leads up to the second level of the Fortress of Light.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Door up: stairdoor
South: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
Up: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from above.

d
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
s
A White Marble Hallway
Pristine, white marble walls hold up a semi-vaulted ceiling from which
gilded lamps are suspended. The walls have small display shelves affixed
to them where trophies, gifts and other assorted items attained by the
Children of the Light are displayed. The corridor stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
South: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Northern End of the Hall of Anointed
Battle banner of enemies beaten by the Children of Light line every facet of
this end of the room. Fringes of the giant sunburst lies under your feet, set
into the white marble flooring. To the north is a long, pillar supported
hallway. To the south, the heart of the Fortress of Light.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
South: The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
who
Players
-------
Dazzle of Two Rivers
Charys Riversong, Journey Accepted [White Tower] WANTED
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master [Gaidin] WANTED
Kintra of Shienar (Idle)
Draz of Illian
Alison Sedai [White Ajah] WANTED
Kaiya the Journey Accepted [White Tower] WANTED
Synthia Calla Lily WANTED
Ginny the Fledgling Novice [White Tower]
Aneirron Destragoan, Tower Accepted [White Tower] WANTED
Drayde of Kandor
Viellain of Two Rivers [Hand of Light]
Radovan of Two Rivers
Rei of Kandor
Taffy of Two Rivers
Gretchen The Wicked Witch Of The West WANTED
Xylan Cos'Varei, Wall Lieutenant [Wall Guard Blademaster Council]

17 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Alison narrates 'Midnight visit to Amador Kaiya?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
al 4 ba Kaiya
Ok.

s
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Heart of the Fortress of Light
Hundreds of golden lamps are suspended over you, each illuminating a region of
this huge room. A golden sunburst several feet in diameter is intricately set
into the white marble floor, as a symbol of the power and wealth of the
Children of Light. You may go in any direction, each leading to a different
section of the Fortress of Light.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
East: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
South: A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
West: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the north.

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
Eastern End of the Hall of Anointed
Panels and banners of beaten foes of the Children of the Light are laid over a
white and golden wall. The floor is made of white marble, on which a giant,
golden sunburst is laid into the floor. The fringes of the sunburst lie
only a few feet away from you, while the center of the sunburst is at the
heart of the hall of anointed, to the west. White marble pillars support
the entrance to an expansive hallway to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
West: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

e
e
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Mouth of a White Marble Corridor
Two gold and silver streaked marble pillars support the mouth of a wide
marble corridor to the east. The corridor seems to stretch for several
spans before it breaks off into two, one passage going to the south and
the other continuing its run further east. To the west is a huge room with
golden lamps hanging from the ceiling and battle banners lining its
white marble walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
West: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Wide Marble Corridor
Both sides of this broad hallway is ranked with banners and trophies
attained from enemies of the Children of the Light. The ceiling of the
room is extremely high and peaks at about fifteen feet. The hallway
stretches onwards, from east to west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
South: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
West: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Along the White Marble Corridor
Pictures and tapestries of wars and famous battles line either side of this
corridor. The corridor is very wide, with a white plastered ceiling
reaching its peak at about fifteen feet. The corridor continues to the
east and west. To the east, the corridor breaks off to the south. To the
west, two huge marble pillars supporting a door frame indicates the
entrance of this passageway.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
East: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
West: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
e
e
A Child of the Light has arrived from the north.
Junction in the Corridor
Golden lamps hang suspended from a white plastered ceiling above you. The
corridor junction leads in two directions. To the south a bubbling fountain
can be made out providing water to all. The corridor stretches either east
or west where the sides of each wall is lined with banner after banner of
fallen enemies conquered by the Children of the Light.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
South: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
West: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Before the Dome of Truth
Two gold-streaked white marble columns mark the entrance to the Dome of
Truth. To either side of each column are banners; one with a crimson
shepherds crook and the other with a golden sunburst over a field of
white. The Dome of Truth lies to east where a marble dais stands in the
center of it. To the west, a wide brightly lit corridor.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
West: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The Dome of Truth
Hundreds of golden leaf-shaped lamps are suspended from a domed ceiling at
least twenty feet high. This circular room is held up with thick marble
pillars, with panels and banners placed between every second pillar. An
intricately crafted marble dais lies in the center of this room. A wide
passageway lies to either the south, north or west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door east: panel
North: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
West: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, searching for Darkfriends.
A scribe is frantically scrawling some notes here, oblivious to your presence.
Asaid Tarkis, the Hand of Light Intelligence Officer, is here reading over some papers.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
n
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
Ginny chats 'ruh roh'
Before the Dome of Truth
Before you is the Dome of Truth, its high vaulted ceiling from which
hundreds of leaf-shaped lamps are suspended overhead, almost seems unreal
in magnificence. The passageway to the Dome of Truth lies to the south,
through an entranceway held up by twin redstone pillars. A wide corridor
stretches towards the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
South: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Bend in the Wide Corridor
You are at a bend in a hallway. The floor of this hallway is white stone,
inlaid with streaks of silver and bronze. The walls are scattered with
victory banners and trophies representing victories over the enemies of the
Children of the Light and hence shadowspawn and darkfriends. The hallway
leads in two directions, one way going eastward towards the eastern gates
and the other south down a long passageway.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
South: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
e
e
Along the Corridor
The pristine walls of this hallway stretch for several spans to the west
and the east, both seemingly identical. The ceiling of this room is very
high, supported by redstone columns, edged in white-clay plaster. The floor
is clean and free of scratches, not at all like what you would expect from
a hallway that is used frequently.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A skinny man leans against a wall here.
West: A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Eastern Entrance to the Fortress of Light
Double pillars, thick as oak trees and equally as tall, support a doorway
wide enough for several men to walk abreast. The symbol of the Children of
the Light, a golden sunburst, is set into the white marble floor, just
before the doorway, welcoming guests and warning enemies. A wide hallway
leading into the fortress lies to the west, running on for several feet
until it seems to end or take a sharp turn.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: checkpoint
A skinny man leans against a wall here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Checkpoint
The hallway narrows slightly possibly to control the traffic that comes in
and out of the Fortress of Light. A large desk is stationed by the entrance
to one side, letters and ledger books scattered upon its dark-wood surface.
The entrance into the Fortress of Light can be made out to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door west: checkpoint
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
f
Eastern Entrance to the Fortress of Light
Double pillars, thick as oak trees and equally as tall, support a doorway
wide enough for several men to walk abreast. The symbol of the Children of
the Light, a golden sunburst, is set into the white marble floor, just
before the doorway, welcoming guests and warning enemies. A wide hallway
leading into the fortress lies to the west, running on for several feet
until it seems to end or take a sharp turn.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: checkpoint
A skinny man leans against a wall here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
f
Checkpoint
The hallway narrows slightly possibly to control the traffic that comes in
and out of the Fortress of Light. A large desk is stationed by the entrance
to one side, letters and ledger books scattered upon its dark-wood surface.
The entrance into the Fortress of Light can be made out to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door west: checkpoint
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Eastern Entrance to the Fortress of Light
Double pillars, thick as oak trees and equally as tall, support a doorway
wide enough for several men to walk abreast. The symbol of the Children of
the Light, a golden sunburst, is set into the white marble floor, just
before the doorway, welcoming guests and warning enemies. A wide hallway
leading into the fortress lies to the west, running on for several feet
until it seems to end or take a sharp turn.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: checkpoint
A skinny man leans against a wall here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
e
Checkpoint
The hallway narrows slightly possibly to control the traffic that comes in
and out of the Fortress of Light. A large desk is stationed by the entrance
to one side, letters and ledger books scattered upon its dark-wood surface.
The entrance into the Fortress of Light can be made out to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door west: checkpoint
A battle-trained destrier stands here, its neck arched.
The Child of Light officer is here, peering sternly around him.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Before a Checkpoint
A checkpoint controls the traffic admitted into the Fortess of Light. The
military might of the Children of the Light is expressed by a gilded
sunburst painted over the checkpoint, while a red shepherd's crook slashed
through the sunburst proclaims that the Hand watches over all.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A Lieutenant of the Children surveys all in his line of sight.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
s
Path to the Fortress of Light
The once pristine surface of the cobblestone path underfoot is now marred
with dirt and scratches from years of wear and tear. The path continues
west, towards the Fortress of Light, or east towards the eastern gates. A
narrower walkway lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Wide Pathway
Before you is a huge door frame with the symbol of the hand of light marked
clearly on its upper post. The path is wide and seems to show signs of
deterioration. The walkway leads in two directions, to the north the path
ends to join up with a wide cobblestone path, going in a east-west
direction. The path opens up to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: irongate
A battle-trained gray destrier has arrived from the north.

f
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Path to the Fortress of Light
The once pristine surface of the cobblestone path underfoot is now marred
with dirt and scratches from years of wear and tear. The path continues
west, towards the Fortress of Light, or east towards the eastern gates. A
narrower walkway lies to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
stat
You are a 622 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 5 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 136.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.4 lbs and wearing 19.6 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:18 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 147, Dodging bonus: 141, Parrying bonus: 146
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Tar Valon Illian Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
no
sn
sneak
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Eastern Gates of the Fortress of Light
A wood and iron gate towers before you, its painted white panels standing in
contrast to the stone walls that support it. The once white cobblestone path
that lies beneath your feet now wear the marks of deterioration. To the west
the stronghold of the Children of the Light can be made out clearly.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: FortressGate
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
og
[open gate]
Ok.

e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Before The Eastern Gates of the Fortress of Light
The stone street ends abruptly to the west at tall gates of wrought iron
which mark the entrance to the Fortress of Light, the headquarters of the
Children of the Light whose power is so evident throughout Amador. The
Fortress is the most impressive work of architecture in this city of
many impressive buildings. The stone street leads east down Mantelar
Avenue, a grass-covered courtyard is to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door west: FortressGate
North: The fishmonger is here, hoping to buy your catch.
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
West: A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
e
Mantelar Avenue
The gates of the Fortess of Light loom large towards the west at the end
of the street. Small flowers line this stretch of Mantelar Avenue as it
extends to the east and west from here. Most of the people who walk this
close to the Fortress wear somber expressions so as not to draw the
attention of the many Children of Light who travel to and from the Fortress.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
whe
The Amador alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Viellain - Mantelar Avenue

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
e
Mantelar Avenue
Serenda Street intersects with Mantelar Avenue, a bustling hub of traffic
between the main city and the Fortress of Light to the west. The city's
main thoroughfare extends both north and south, a wide avenue of smooth
paving stones. To the southwest rises the spires of the Serenda Palace, the
ornate home of the King of Amadicia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
East: A well-dressed man walks by.
South: A Child of the Light is here, keeping watch over all.
West: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
s
s
s
Along a Gravel Covered Road
Tall leatherleaf trees, carefully spaced apart to form a wall of green and
brown, hedge a gravel-covered road wide enough for a carriage to pass with
room to spare. Colorful songbirds flit from branch to branch, a tapestry of
sound and motion to dizzy the eye. The gate to the city of Amador is to the
north, and the road continues southward as well.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A Child of the Light is here, keeping watch over all.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Child of the Light is here, keeping watch over all.
An Amador cityguard keeps a watchful eye on all who pass by.
A Hand of the Light watches for Darkfriends.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > On a Gravel-Covered Road
Finely ground gravel crunches underfoot as it lines a wide road that
ribbons through a beautifully manicured set of leatherleaf trees. The
trees form a wall to either side of the road, and their branches lace
together overhead to form a dome of filtered green. The trees do a passable
job of masking the fact that the walls of Amador encircle this idyllic
atmosphere, standing firm in their protection of the area even beyond the
trees and along the boulevards to the east holding the city townhomes of
members of the Royal Court.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A Child of the Light is here, keeping watch over all.
East: A delicate, pastel butterfly is visible flying high in the sky.
South: Kaiya the Journey Accepted is standing here.
Kaiya is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Child of the Light is here, keeping watch over all.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Entering the Courtyard
Gravel meets flagstone where the road ends and the courtyard begins. Solid
stone maintains a north to south passage for a roadway, while to either
side the flagstone seems to slip away in a gradual interlacing of lush
green lawn and smaller bits of artfully placed pavement. A low stone wall
separates a gravelled road from the courtyard, a definite boundary.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Child of the Light is here, keeping watch over all.
South: A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Kaiya the Journey Accepted is standing here.
Kaiya is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

whe
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Viellain - Entering the Courtyard
Kaiya - Entering the Courtyard

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
h
hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
4
[ba Kaiya]
You silently approach your victim...

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-=
+*

Kaiya makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
Kaiya is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Kaiya's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

A delicate, pastel butterfly has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Kaiya.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Draz narrates 'weave'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
narrate the darkfriend Kaiya has been put down.
You narrate 'the darkfriend Kaiya has been put down. '


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests