Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Joolis
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Joolis » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:06 pm

Rig sux

Dimmu
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Dimmu » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:48 am

hasp wrote:Well, never knew Pyper was a fc until this log.....oops


Heh, dont worry! PK>RP, always.

FONGLEE
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby FONGLEE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Da Shistein Chronicles

Day 2

Cocky Trolloc: Mending my shiz, Shistein decided to use his time productively and goes to relieve the Winding Brigands of their lewt...

Climbing a Hill
Impossible for horses to pass ridden, the ravine's destructive path to the
east disappears under the cliff at this point but has opened up a path to
the top of the hill. The rocks are loose and crumble at the slightest of
touches making climbing here treacherous at best.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving up.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving up.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
pk
[kill trooper]
You slash the brigand trooper's body very hard.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Scratched >

The brigand trooper pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash the brigand trooper's right leg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Hurt >
time
It is 4 o'clock am, on the 6th day of the month of Nesan, year 1210.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Sat Feb 10 13:58:47 2018 EST, up for 13 hours, 22 minutes)

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Hurt >
b
[bash ]


The brigand trooper pierces your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
=
The brigand trooper pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at the brigand trooper sends him sprawling! <----------- Pimpernickle

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Hurt >

You slash the brigand trooper's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Hurt >

You slash the brigand trooper's right leg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Wounded >
b
The brigand trooper pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash the brigand trooper, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]


-=
+
The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

**
+=
-
-
The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at the brigand trooper sends him sprawling! <----------- Pimpernickle

o HP:Critical MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Wounded >

You slash the brigand trooper's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Wounded >

You slash the brigand trooper's left arm into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Battered >
b
[bash ] <----------- Pimpernickle not scurred.


-=
+
The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*

The brigand trooper tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
+=- -=
As the brigand trooper avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

o HP:Critical MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Battered >

The brigand trooper tickles your left leg with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

o HP:Critical MV:Full - the brigand trooper: Battered >
b
The brigand trooper pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash the brigand trooper's body very hard.
The sun rises.
[bash ]


-=
+*
*+
=
-
-
The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at the brigand trooper sends him sprawling! <----------- Pimpernickle

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - the brigand trooper: Battered >

You slash the brigand trooper's head extremely hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - the brigand trooper: Battered >

You slash the brigand trooper's body into bloody fragments!

0
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - the brigand trooper: Beaten >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - the brigand trooper: Beaten >

The brigand sergeant joins the brigand trooper's fight!
The brigand sergeant joins the brigand trooper's fight!
The brigand leader joins the brigand trooper's fight!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - the brigand trooper: Beaten >
b
The brigand sergeant pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The brigand sergeant pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[bash ]

f

-Cancelled.
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <----------- Pimpernickle scurred!!!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - the brigand trooper: Beaten >
The brigand leader slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The brigand sergeant tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The brigand sergeant pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The brigand trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - the brigand trooper: Beaten >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Atop a Hill
High atop the hill here, the view is breathtaking. Far to the north the
Mountains of Dhoom rise high above a forest that rests in the foothills.
The road can be seen disappearing into the forest canopy to the north and
winding its way to the south. Twin roads encircle the hill providing two
paths to circumnavigate this obstacle on ones journey.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of the brigand trooper is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
Climbing a Hill
Impossible for horses to pass ridden, the ravine's destructive path to the
east disappears under the cliff at this point but has opened up a path to
the top of the hill. The rocks are loose and crumble at the slightest of
touches making climbing here treacherous at best.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving up.
The brigand leader lounges here, fingering the scar on his cheek.
The brigand trooper crouches here, eyeing you warily.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.
The brigand sergeant stands here, grinning at you.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Before a Cliff's Wall
To the north a ravine slices west under a bridge and east where it
disappears under the cliff. The ravine has cracked part of the cliff apart
allowing possible scaling of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > A Makeshift Bridge
The ravine forms a t-intersection here heading north and south and east
towards the hill. A bridge built from a large slab of rock has been placed
over the ravine allowing even heavy wagons to cross. The eastern section of
the ravine slices its way right up to the cliff to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
score
p
You have 8(408) hit and 254(262) movement points.
You have scored 85950957 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2549043 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 36 Turn points to date.
You have played 30 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Shistein the Ramshorned Trolloc (Level 46).
You are standing.

n
n
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Shistein - A Makeshift Bridge

n
n
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
A Makeshift Bridge
The northern section of the bridge completes the passage across the ravine.
The ravine is dry itself, only filling during heavy rainfalls for any
period of time before the heat of the nearby blight evaporates what little
water falls.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
A Road by the Ravine
A deep and dry ravine lies to the west while the road departs to the east
towards the northern point of a hill that lies in the distance. A bridge
spans the bredth of the ravine further to the south. Far to the northeast a
forest consumes the road as it heads northeasterly.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full > The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow. <----------- Pimpernickle not scurred!

The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - the ancient tree: Healthy >
Ghool narrates 'ffx'

e
e
* HP:Critical MV:Full - the ancient tree: Healthy >
n
The ancient tree hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
Someone hits your left leg.
You are dead! Sorry... >FAK<
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Zangief
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zangief » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:19 am

A Small Thicket
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Mucknof the Veteran Havoc is here, fighting Kai.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Kai* is here, fighting Mucknof.
*Alison* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full > *Kai* tries to pierce Mucknof, but he deflects the blow.
Mucknof tries to stab *Kai*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Kai* looks at Mucknof.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Kai* tries to pierce Mucknof, but he deflects the blow.
Mucknof tries to stab *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
Sagrim tries to smite *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full > bash h.kai

Sagrim tries to smite *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
*Kai* tries to pierce Mucknof, but he parries successfully.
Mucknof tries to stab *Kai*, but he dodges the attack.

-
*Alison* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Torag narrates 'ooooh where'

*
*Kai* swiftly dodges Mucknof's attempt to stab him.

=
Sagrim tries to smite *Kai*, but he dodges the attack.
*Kai* tries to pierce Mucknof, but he parries successfully.
Mucknof stabs *Kai*'s head very hard.
Your bash at *Kai* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy >
*Alison* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Sagrim, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy >
*Kai* is now a member of *Alison*'s group.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy >
You try to scythe *Alison*, but she parries successfully.
Sagrim smites *Kai*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Alison* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy >
*Alison* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Alison* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Alison* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full > a
Sagrim smites *Kai*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Mucknof stabs *Kai*'s right hand extremely hard.
[kill h.human]
You scythe *Kai*'s body into bloody fragments!
Sagrim gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > [kill h.human]
Ok.
Sagrim quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > [kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Wounded > a
You scythe *Kai*'s body into bloody fragments!
Mucknof stabs *Kai*'s left arm extremely hard.
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Battered > [kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Battered > a
You scythe *Kai*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
The young buck leaves east.
Sagrim smites *Kai*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Kai* tries to pierce Mucknof, but he parries successfully.
Mucknof stabs *Kai*'s body very hard.
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.
Sagrim narrates 'zerk'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > [kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > [kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > [kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Beaten > a
You scythe *Kai*'s head into bloody fragments!
Sagrim tries to smite *Kai*, but he dodges the attack.
*Kai* tries to pierce Mucknof, but he parries successfully.
Mucknof tries to stab *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
You try to scythe *Kai*, but he deflects the blow.
Sagrim tries to smite *Kai*, but he parries successfully.
Mucknof stabs *Kai*'s body very hard.
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > [kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

a
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Mucknof: Healthy - Kai: Critical > gac
You scythe *Kai*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Kai* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kai*'s death cry.

Terinor
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Terinor » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:54 am

Ah that fun moment when you get sat and your ally flees leaving you to buff everyone.

Meren
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Meren » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:34 am

They weren't grouped. Had she stayed in he'd have died in that room just the same.

Rhys
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rhys » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:56 am

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Beaten >
*Bastige* barely blasts Draz's left leg.

- esh - Pharazon: Beaten >
*Pharazon* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
*Bastige* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Pharazon* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A Shienaran forestscout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
A Borderland soldier joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
A Borderland soldier slashes Pharazon's body.
A Shienaran forestscout barely slashes Bastige's right arm.
A Shienaran forestscout barely slashes Bastige's body.
*Pharazon* pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Pharazon* sends him sprawling!
*Bastige* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Beaten > look

You scythe *Pharazon*'s left hand extremely hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Beaten > Northern End of a Blighted Mire
The mire becomes steadily more solid as it approaches a large outcropping
of purple gneiss, cutting off all access. A massive crevice splits the
rock, filled with crumbled stones which have fallen from above.
[ obvious exits: S ]
*Pharazon* is sitting here
Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} is here, fighting Pharazon.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Borderland soldier is here, fighting Pharazon.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Beaten >
*Bastige* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Beaten >
*Bastige* blasts Draz's left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Beaten > b dark

*Bastige* barely blasts Draz's left leg.
Draz is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Borderland soldier's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Borderland soldier's fight!
A Borderland soldier slashes Pharazon's left foot hard.
You flow effortlessly into The River Undercuts the Bank, scything *Pharazon*'s left hand extremely hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Critical > [bash ]
You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Critical >
*Bastige* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Critical > b dark
[bash ]
You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Critical >
You spin effortlessly into Lizard in the Thornbush, scything *Pharazon*'s body very hard.

b dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Critical > [bash ]
You're too busy at the moment!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Pharazon: Critical >
A Shienaran forestscout barely slashes Bastige's head.
A Shienaran forestscout barely slashes Bastige's body.
A Borderland soldier slashes Pharazon's body.
You scythe *Pharazon*'s body very hard.
*Pharazon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Pharazon*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark

*Bastige* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark
kill dark
You have 13(416) hit and 144(144) movement points.
You have scored 97806876 experience points and 1106 quest points.
You need 693124 exp to level and 1894 qp to rank.
You have amassed 153 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rhys the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
*Bastige* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > change mood brave
You scythe *Bastige*'s right leg hard.
*Bastige* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bastige*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > zz
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Sagrim* slashes Draz's body hard.
Draz is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Draz's death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
n
Entering a Blighted Mire
A path leads out of the mountain, venturing into a morass of mud and
rotting vegetation. Along the eastern side of the trail lies a murky
pool of thick black slime. Interspaced along the ground are puddles of
the black slime, bubbling ominously.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Sagrim* has arrived from the north.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Northern End of a Blighted Mire
The mire becomes steadily more solid as it approaches a large outcropping
of purple gneiss, cutting off all access. A massive crevice splits the
rock, filled with crumbled stones which have fallen from above.
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
The corpse of Bastige is lying here.
The corpse of Pharazon is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A determined soldier patrols the border.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark
You assume Striking the Spark, scything *Sagrim*'s right hand.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Beaten > kill dark
HP:Critical MP:Full
You have scored 98175351 experience points and 1106 quest points.
You need 324649 exp to level and 1894 qp to rank.
You have amassed 162 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rhys the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 48).
You are fighting Sagrim.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Beaten > b
*Sagrim* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forestscout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
A Borderland soldier joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
You scythe *Sagrim*'s left arm hard.
You do the best you can!
*Sagrim* gets a gold crown from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a copper penny from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a cup of thick syrup from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a receipt from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a small purse from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a wickedly scythed longsword from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Draz.
*Sagrim* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Draz.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Sagrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ll - Sagrim: Beaten >

-
Draz tells you 'lol, nicely done'

*
*Sagrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A Borderland soldier tickles Sagrim's head with his slash.
A Shienaran forestscout barely slashes Sagrim's body.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Sagrim's body.

=
Your bash at *Sagrim* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical >
You assume Hummingbird Kisses the Honeyrose, scything *Sagrim*'s left hand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > A Borderland soldier barely slashes Sagrim's right arm.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Sagrim's body.
A Shienaran forestscout tickles Sagrim's left hand with his slash.
You scythe *Sagrim*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sagrim: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Sagrim* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Entering a Blighted Mire
A path leads out of the mountain, venturing into a morass of mud and
rotting vegetation. Along the eastern side of the trail lies a murky
pool of thick black slime. Interspaced along the ground are puddles of
the black slime, bubbling ominously.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
A Thick Muddy Blighted Mire
The rocky ground to the north steadily gives way to a muddy trail,
interspaced with pools of black slime from a bog to the east. Bubbles
on the surface frequently burst, releasing fetid vapors of brimstone
into the air. The mud makes travel treacherous and uncertain.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brittle chunk of yellow crystal has formed here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Edge of the Bog
The bog converges with a sheer cliff of the mountain, ending the path in
a soupy mess of mud of black ooze. The ichor of the bog bubbles frequently,
belching a sulfurous steam up the cliff face and scarring it for ages to
come. Tiny bones of birds can be spotted along the shore, yet to be
consumed by the mud. An overgrown trail extends out of the bog to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Forgotten Trail
Diseased roots spread like gnarled fingers across the ground as if in
attempt to conceal the dark trail. A tall thick post juts up from the
ground, a crooked sign remains attached by one nail to the post. The
stench of a vile bog wafts from the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > tt
They aren't here.

[track trolloc] ll >

+
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > change mood brave
change mood brave
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 124 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > n
You have 1(416) hit and 137(144) movement points.

Theid
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Theid » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 am

Balls to the walls. This deserved it's own Thread imo. Well played by everyone.

Equitant
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Equitant » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Amazing!

Sagrim
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Sagrim » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Crazy, I got out with 13hp after that bash.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest