Heralds? Downed?

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Alison

Heralds? Downed?

Postby Alison » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 am

hi all

So we did cair herald today and it seems like it got downed. Is this an official thing? I was thinking imms can just add coding into the herald that checks if you have done it and it will tell you to come back the next day.

I hate how people abuse a good thing and now its downed.

Eol

Re: Heralds? Downed?

Postby Eol » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 am

It was announced in game the other day that it was downed.

Firimei Lang

Postby Firimei Lang » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 am

I wasn't aware of this, not being active for a few weeks. Although anything getting abused for qps and so on would get noticed.

Giramael

Postby Giramael » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 am

It was discussed upstairs and I presume the change went in, though I was not around to see it.

We love Heralds. You love Heralds. Like, really love, they're great! Unfortunately though with the amount some people were completing them, it was just too many qps being gained in a short space of time, considering the nature of the effort required and risks associated.

We do hope people continue to use them and enjoy the feature, but the fear individuals going from rank 1 to rank 7 in 10-12 weeks doing nothing but smobbing was real, and we thought it best to address it.

G

Taziar

Postby Taziar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Was it 2 qp before? Is it one now?

Return to “Player's Lounge”