A great day!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1609
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

A great day!

Postby Rig » Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Log starts when Voland and I run camp from the evil-doer humans trying to kills us! Voland was hella beaten!

A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Voland Vile is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
Voland says 'cant beat someone who parries 50% and autoflees out of the rest'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
Voland sits down and rests.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
Voland says 'scnet'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > snick
l
You snicker softly.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Voland Vile is resting here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > wher
who
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Forested Borderlands
Voland - A Trolloc Camp
Rig - A Trolloc Camp

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Players
-------
Voland Vile
Rig the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]
Zeeb the Master Havoc [Ko'bal Master]
Xiric the Cowering Snot [Ko'bal]

4 players displayed.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > l
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Voland Vile is resting here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
n
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > s
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar fucking link
w
nar jesus
You narrate 'fucking link'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Alterith* is here, fighting a myrddraal.
Voland Vile is here, fighting Alterith.
A fade is here, fighting Alterith.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Alterith.
A boarish trolloc is here, fighting Alterith.
A myrddraal is here, fighting Alterith.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'jesus'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
bash
You slash *Alterith*'s right hand very hard.

You slash *Alterith*'s right leg extremely hard.Scratched - Alterith: Hurt >
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Alterith's body.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Alterith's body hard.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Alterith's left hand.
A fade slashes Alterith's head hard.
A myrddraal slashes Alterith's body hard.

+
*Alterith* avoids being bashed by Voland who loses his balance and falls!

*
Leiloni bellows 'riggles'


*ALTERITH* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
A boarish trolloc cleaves Alterith's body hard.
A boarish trolloc barely cleaves Alterith's left foot.
A fade slashes Alterith's left foot hard.
*Alterith* pierces a myrddraal's left leg extremely hard.
A myrddraal slashes Alterith's body hard.

=
Your bash at *Alterith* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 5 out of 9 bashes (55% landed)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Wounded > yell yo

Voland clambers to his feet.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Wounded > Voland blasts *Alterith*'s left arm extremely hard.
You bellow 'yo'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Battered > l human
change posture offensive

Alterith has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

*Alterith* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a thick helmet of supple leather
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn around neck> a white hart pendant
<worn about body> a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk
<worn on hands> a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded> a dagger of green jade
<worn on legs> a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
an ironshod staff of oak
Zeeb narrates 'on ent 2'

cha mood brave
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Battered > Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Battered > Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Battered >
Voland blasts *Alterith*'s left arm very hard.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Alterith's body.
You slash *Alterith*'s left foot extremely hard.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Alterith's body hard.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Alterith's head into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes Alterith's head very hard.
A myrddraal slashes Alterith's left foot hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Beaten > 00

Voland says 'one responsibiity'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Beaten > k h.human
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Beaten > k h.human
You slash *Alterith*'s body extremely hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - a myrddraal: Scratched - Alterith: Critical > k h.human
Voland blasts *Alterith*'s head extremely hard.
You slash *Alterith*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Alterith* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alterith*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > get all corpse
nar rip alterith
nar ahha
You get an ironshod staff of oak from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a belt pack from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a dagger of green jade from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a studded leather jerkin from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a white hart pendant from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a white hart pendant from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a thick helmet of supple leather from the corpse of Alterith.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Alterith.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Alterith.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Alterith.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'rip alterith'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'ahha'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

cha mood brave
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Voland says 'ok sweet'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Voland says 're eq'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > l
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.
Zeeb narrates 'fleeing after 1 bash '

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of Alterith is lying here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Voland Vile is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > l in corpse
nar coming
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'coming'

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
n
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > k h.human
bash
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a |1|.Domani razor.
*Leiloni* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Voland has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You slash *Yaan*'s left leg hard.

- ull MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded >
Voland says 'love you'

=
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

=
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's right leg hard.


As *Yaan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5 out of 10 bashes (50% landed)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar we are on

*YAAN* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded > st
k h.human

*Leiloni* avoids being bashed by Voland who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded > bash

*Leiloni* pounds Voland's right leg hard.
*Yaan* pounds your body very hard.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded >
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she dodges the attack.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded >
Zeeb assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded > You narrate 'we are on'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded > Ok.

Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.
You slash *Yaan*'s body hard.
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

+
*Leiloni* sends Voland sprawling with a powerful bash!


*YAAN* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded > bash

Zeeb stabs *Leiloni*'s body very hard.
*LEILONI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Yaan* pounds your head hard.
Zeeb narrates 'lemme buff voland'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded >
*Leiloni* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded > nar im frozen

Zeeb looks at you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded >
Zeeb stabs *Yaan*'s left arm.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Wounded >
Voland blasts *Yaan*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Battered >
Zeeb stabs *Yaan*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Battered >
Zeeb stabs *Yaan*'s body.
*Yaan* pounds your body very hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Battered >
*Leiloni* has arrived from the east, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Battered >
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.

ull MV:Full - Yaan: Battered >
Voland sends *Yaan* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*YAAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
Voland blasts *Yaan*'s body hard.
Zeeb stabs *Yaan*'s left leg.
Zeeb stabs *Yaan*'s left leg.

Cancelled.
You narrate 'im frozen'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Battered > bash
Voland narrates 'they don thave the bollocks'
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Battered > bash

*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
Voland blasts *Yaan*'s body.
Zeeb stabs *Yaan*'s body hard.
You slash *Yaan*'s head hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Beaten > Zeeb stabs *Yaan*'s body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Beaten > k h.human
k h.human
Ok.
*Yaan* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.
You slash *Leiloni*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Leiloni: Battered >
*Yaan* has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.Domani razor.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Leiloni: Battered >
*Yaan* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Leiloni: Battered >
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

bash
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Leiloni: Battered >
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

ull MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Leiloni: Battered >
*LEILONI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
*Leiloni* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*
The area becomes extremely dark.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Leiloni* has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Leiloni* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > 00
s
k h.human
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Voland has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
x
Outside A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Leiloni.
*Leiloni* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Voland has arrived from the north.

Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
[bash h.human]

+
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's body.
A fade joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Leiloni, but she dodges the attack.

*
*LEILONI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
*Leiloni* leaves west riding a warhorse.

-
A Dhai'mon trolloc leaves west.

n
n
-k h.human
=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Ack, you lost Voland!

k h.human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Draz*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > Ok.
Zeeb narrates '1s fence'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > Ok.

nar ent
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > You narrate 'ent'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > nar im zerk

*Yaan* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.Domani razor.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
You slash *Draz*'s body hard.
You slash *Draz*'s right leg hard.
*Yaan* pounds your left leg.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched > bash
You narrate 'im zerk'

ursting MV:Full - Draz: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

+
Voland blasts *Yaan*'s body hard.
*YAAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Yaan* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

-
Voland leaves south.

=
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 6 out of 11 bashes (54% landed)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
*Leiloni* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Leiloni* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Hurt > nar on two
dism
You narrate 'on two'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
You slash *Draz*'s right leg.

You stop riding it. ursting MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Hurt > bash
Zeeb barely stabs *Draz*'s right leg.
You slash *Draz*'s body.

*
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s left arm.

*
*Yaan* has arrived from the south, riding a |4|.Domani razor.

+
*Yaan* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

=
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 7 out of 12 bashes (58% landed)

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Hurt >
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s right hand.
You slash *Draz*'s body very hard.
*Leiloni* has arrived from the east, riding a |5|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > l draz

*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.
You slash *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Draz has quite a few wounds.

*Draz* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a bronze headed war axe
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a mutton shank
nineteen copper pennys
a wealth of gold crowns (53)
a saw-toothed axe

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > nar snicker
You narrate 'snicker'
Zeeb narrates 'yaan crit'

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Voland has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.
You slash *Draz*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > nar nod
bash
You narrate 'nod'

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded > bash
-
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.

*
*Leiloni* avoids being bashed by Voland who loses his balance and falls!


You dodge a bash from *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Yaan* has arrived from the east, riding a |6|.Domani razor.

=
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 8 out of 13 bashes (61% landed)
*Yaan* barely pounds Voland's body.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
*Yaan* pounds Voland's right arm hard.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.
You slash *Draz*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s left foot hard.
You slash *Draz*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Wounded >
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s right leg.
You slash *Draz*'s head.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
Zeeb barely stabs *Draz*'s body.
You slash *Draz*'s body.
VOLAND PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
Voland leaves west.

sting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.
*Draz* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Draz*'s body hard.
*DRAZ* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
Voland has arrived from the west.
*Yaan* barely pounds Voland's body.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s right leg.
*Draz* blasts your body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered > bash

Voland avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
*Yaan* avoids being bashed by Voland who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Battered >
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.
Zeeb stabs *Draz*'s head.

= sting MV:Full - Draz: Beaten >
Voland clambers to his feet.
*Draz* sends Zeeb sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Voland blasts *Yaan*'s body hard.


*Leiloni* pounds Zeeb's body into bloody fragments!


As *Draz* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 6 out of 14 bashes (57% landed)

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Beaten >
*Leiloni* looks at Zeeb.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Beaten >
Voland avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Beaten > bash

*DRAZ* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Draz: Beaten >
*Yaan* avoids being bashed by Voland who loses his balance and falls!
*Draz* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a |7|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > w

Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Bash who?

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

k h.human
* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > bash
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
*Draz* is here, fighting Zeeb mending a weapon, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a |2|.Domani razor.
*Leiloni* is here, fighting Zeeb, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Zeeb the Master Havoc is here, fighting Leiloni.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Draz*'s head.

Voland narrates 'cant buff two'ull - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten >

-
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.
The night has begun.

*
Leiloni assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 9 out of 15 bashes (60% landed)

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten > nar i back hit
You narrate 'i back hit'

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten > cw0
*Yaan* pounds your body.
You slash *Draz*'s body hard.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
[change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.
*YAAN* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten >
*Yaan* pounds your body hard.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten >
Voland narrates 'we need zee grouped'

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten >
Voland blasts *Draz*'s body extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten > bash

Voland blasts *Draz*'s left arm very hard.
*Yaan* pounds your head hard.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.
*Leiloni* tries to pound Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
*Leiloni* looks at Zeeb.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten >
*Yaan* pounds your left leg hard.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten >
*Draz* tastes a little bit of a mutton shank.

group all
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Beaten >
Voland blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
*Yaan* pounds your head hard.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.

Cancelled. rsting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Critical >
*Leiloni* sends Zeeb sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Zeeb: Wounded - Draz: Critical > bash
*
*Draz* blasts Zeeb's head into bloody fragments!

+
*Draz* blasts Zeeb's body into bloody fragments!
*Leiloni* pounds Zeeb's left arm into bloody fragments!
ZEEB PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Zeeb leaves south.


Voland sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*YAAN* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Voland: Beaten - Draz: Critical >
*Leiloni* pounds your body very hard.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Voland: Beaten - Draz: Critical >
*Leiloni* pounds your body.
Voland blasts *Draz*'s right arm very hard.
*Yaan* pounds your right leg hard.
*Leiloni* pounds your right hand hard.
*Yaan* pounds your right hand.
Voland narrates 'draz crit'

* S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Voland: Beaten - Draz: Critical > cha mood wimpy
f

*Leiloni* pounds your body very hard.
Voland blasts *Draz*'s body very hard.
*Yaan* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Voland: Beaten - Draz: Critical >
*Draz* now follows *Leiloni*.

* S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Voland: Beaten - Draz: Critical > *Leiloni* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Draz* blasts Voland's body hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

nar all zerkcal DP:Bursting MV:Full - Voland: Beaten - Draz: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > You narrate 'all zerk'

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of Alterith is lying here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > g tinful purse
Voland narrates 'nods'
You get a tinful of a black, foul liquid from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > quaff tinful
You quaff a tinful of a black, foul liquid which dissolves.
Hmmmmmmmmm.. That was quite good actually.

n
o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
lead shadow
lead shadow
s
Stallion Pen
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > You start leading it.
A shadow stallion starts following you.
Zeeb narrates 'draz rip'<--------------TP THIEF

o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > You're already leading it!

o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.

o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > group all
e
k h.human
A shadow stallion is now a member of your group.

bash
o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a |2|.Domani razor.
*Leiloni* is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > You slash *Yaan*'s body hard.

- ting MV:Full - Yaan: Critical >
Voland has arrived from the east.

=
Voland tries to blast *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.

*
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's body.

-
*Leiloni* barely pounds Voland's body.

=
Your bash at *Yaan* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10 out of 16 bashes (62% landed)

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > 00

*Leiloni* avoids being bashed by Voland who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Yaan: Critical >
You slash *Yaan*'s right leg very hard.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Yaan: Critical >
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Yaan*.
*Yaan* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Yaan*'s head.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical >
*Leiloni* sends Voland sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill human
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
Ok.
*Leiloni* drops an oilstone.
*Leiloni* drops a full metal helmet and visor.
*Leiloni* drops a torc of gleaming steel.
*Leiloni* drops an earthen brown mantle.
*Leiloni* drops a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces.
*Leiloni* drops a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
*Leiloni* drops a gator skin bracer.
*Leiloni* drops a gator skin bracer.
*Leiloni* drops a bronze headed war axe.
*Leiloni* drops a brightly-colored sash.
*Leiloni* drops a belt pack.
*Leiloni* drops a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves.
*Leiloni* drops a pair of thick metal boots.
*Leiloni* drops a mutton shank.
*Leiloni* drops nineteen copper pennys.
*Leiloni* drops a wealth of gold crowns.
*Leiloni* drops a saw-toothed axe.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > Ok.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's body.
You slash *Yaan*'s body very hard.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she dodges the attack.
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's left arm.
You slash *Yaan*'s body very hard.
*Yaan* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > Ok.

kill human
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical >
Zeeb assumes an offensive striking posture.

kill human
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > Ok.

kill human
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Yaan: Critical > kill human
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she deflects the blow.
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's head.
You slash *Yaan*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Yaan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Yaan*'s death cry.
You slash *Leiloni*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Voland: Critical - Leiloni: Battered > kill human
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Voland: Critical - Leiloni: Battered > You try to slash *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
Ok.
*Leiloni* snickers softly.

bash
*Leiloni* avoids being bashed by Voland who loses his balance and falls!
*Leiloni* waves.

=
Leiloni assumes a defensive striking posture.

+
Zeeb tries to stab *Leiloni*, but she parries successfully.
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's body.

-
Zeeb stabs *Leiloni*'s body very hard.
*Leiloni* pounds Voland's body hard.

=
Your bash at *Leiloni* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 11 out of 17 bashes (64% landed)

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Voland: Critical - Leiloni: Battered > smile
You smile happily.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Voland: Critical - Leiloni: Battered > wave
Voland blasts *Leiloni*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
You slash *Leiloni*'s body into bloody fragments!
Zeeb stabs *Leiloni*'s body into bloody fragments!
Voland says 'cool'
You wave.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Full - Voland: Critical - Leiloni: Critical >
You slash *Leiloni*'s body into bloody fragments!
Zeeb stabs *Leiloni*'s body very hard. <-------------------------- TP THIEF
*Leiloni* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Leiloni*'s death cry.

Arkan
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: A great day!

Postby Arkan » Mon May 28, 2018 2:44 pm

You're the evil-doer. You need to have some DS pride. Put the "dark" into DS and eat some children.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests