Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rodger
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:41 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Rodger » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:10 pm

[charge h.dark] resh >
You line up your charge...

*
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* leaves east.

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > a
[charge h.dark]
You line up your charge...


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Healthy >
Kendall chats 'never runs out'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Healthy >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Healthy >
*Mikhan* leaves east.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > ber
a
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

[charge h.dark] resh >
You line up your charge...


Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Healthy >
You feel very groggy...
Sleep while fighting? Are you MAD?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Healthy >
*Mikhan* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Healthy >
*Mikhan* leaves east.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > a

Delano chats 'forever light ball'

[charge h.dark] resh >
You line up your charge...

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > a
[charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > a
[charge h.dark]
You line up your charge...

*
Talimar chats 'A pretty barkeep yells 'Ladies hold on to your hearts as Talimar has just arrived.''

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > a
[charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > e
a
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

[charge h.dark] ull >
You line up your charge...

-
Talimar chats 'she knows the score'

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > a
[charge h.dark]
You line up your charge...

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
a
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a dreadlord leaving east.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
a
Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a dreadlord leaving south.
There are some tracks of a dreadlord leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > a
[charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
a
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

[charge h.dark] ull >
You line up your charge...

*
*Mikhan* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

*
You try to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You can't charge a fighting person, you might hit the wrong target!


Then I died berserk :(

Mikhan
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Mikhan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 am

This weave is so stupid. Remove bash from HoA!!


Before the Keep
The main road through Fal Dara continues uphill to the north. Ahead of you is
the Keep of Fal Dara. It is an imposing stone structure that dominates the
skyline. Pennants bearing the black stag of Lord Agelmar wave in the crisp
breeze. Between you and the castle lies the moat and drawbridge.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Natia* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Decrepit tries to pound *Natia*, but she deflects the blow.
Monsoon tries to lance *Natia*, but she parries successfully.

[channel 'ice spikes']g MV:Tiring >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Monsoon tries to lance *Natia*, but she deflects the blow.
A Shienaran guard joins Natia's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
*Natia* barely tickles Decrepit's body with her strike.
Decrepit tries to pound *Natia*, but she deflects the blow.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the south.
*Natia* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Natia* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*
*Ciara* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Decrepit leaves south.

+
*Ciara* tries to strike Monsoon, but he deflects the blow.


*Natia* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

-
*Natia* leaves north riding a warhorse.

=
Monsoon panics, and attempts to flee!
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Healthy > flee

Monsoon tries to lance *Ciara*, but she deflects the blow.
You stab a Shienaran guard's right leg hard.
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a Shienaran guard's attempt to slash you.
A Shienaran guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Monsoon leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Scratched > h natia
You panic and attempt to flee!


The impact of an unseen force sends you sprawling!


Decrepit narrates 'fuk'
Monsoon leaves north.


A Shienaran guard slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran guard slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran guard slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran guard slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Ciara is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

byrg
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby byrg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:52 pm

lol. Came out of CoD, came blight to grab my gear, got asked to come back to pk, walked one room and hit kill human:


* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
kh
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
*Adael* is standing here, riding a white destrier.
*Draz* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Alaina* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
You scythe *Adael*'s body.

kh
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
*Draz* crushes your left arm.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched > kh
*Draz* barely crushes your left foot.
A huge darkhound joins your fight!
*Adael* barely blasts your body.
You scythe *Adael*'s left arm.
Alaina swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
*Alaina* strikes the blighted tree's head into bloody fragments!
Alaina swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > Angkar narrates 'pat is cull'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > cmw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
*Sidar* barely pierces your body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

*Sidar* is here, fighting YOU!
*Adael* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a white destrier.
*Draz* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Alaina* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Draz.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > where
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rakashasa - The Blight
Byrg - The Blight
Angkar - The Blight
Arak - A Blighted Path
Gmork - The Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Sidar* pierces your right arm hard.
A huge darkhound barely hits Draz's body.
*Adael* blasts your body hard.
You scythe *Adael*'s body.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
Alaina swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt >
*Sidar* pierces your right leg.
*Adael* looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > f
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Alaina*!

n
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
*Sidar* is standing here.
*Adael* is standing here, riding a white destrier.
*Draz* is here, fighting a huge darkhound mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Alaina* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Draz.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.

g >
*Draz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Draz* sends a huge darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > n

*Sidar* pierces your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > f

*Alaina* spits in your face.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt >
*Sidar* pierces your left leg hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
*Alaina* strikes the blighted tree's body extremely hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > n

*Sidar* pierces your left foot.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > n
n

*Draz* crushes your head hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > n

*Draz* crushes your left hand hard.
*Sidar* pierces your body.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt >
*Adael* blasts your left hand hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt >
*Sidar* pierces your right arm hard.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Alaina*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > f
*Alaina* spits in your face.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Adael: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
*Adael* blasts your body.dael: Hurt >
*Sidar* pierces your right hand.
You scythe *Adael*'s head hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
*Alaina* strikes the blighted tree's head extremely hard.
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
Angkar narrates 'where are you ll'
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n

Arak narrates 'another all w elbow'

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
*Sidar* is standing here.
*Adael* is standing here, riding a white destrier.
*Draz* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Alaina* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Alaina.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
*Sidar* pierces your left arm.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Sidar: Scratched > n
*Adael* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Sidar: Scratched > Gmork narrates 'we regroup where'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Sidar: Scratched > f
*Sidar* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Alaina* burn your body!

n
n

*Adael* blasts your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Sidar* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Alaina* tries to strike the blighted tree, but it parries successfully.
Alaina swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
The blighted tree tries to hit Alaina, but she dodges the attack.
*Draz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n

*Sidar* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*someone* crushes your right arm very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A lantern has been left here. [3]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
Dukug {Irzerks Dha'vol Grunt} is standing here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Rig
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:57 pm

You died because you dline n from downer like a newb btw.

Dline e and then n from downer.

Natasha
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Natasha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Was set upon by Gralin and Raal.

Meren tells you 'hit it and weave raal'

u
Rim of a Hole
[ obvious exits: N U D ]
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
A chicken has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring>
Entrance to a Cave
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
Meren of Kandor is here, fighting Raal.
A zebra stands here nibbling on grass.
A zebra stands here nibbling on grass.
A zebra stands here nibbling on grass.
A large zebra stands here, watching for danger.
Lord Raal the Lieutenant is here, fighting Meren.
Gralin of Two Rivers is here, fighting Meren.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
A chicken has arrived from below.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring>

Gralin tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
Meren barely stabs Raal's body.
Raal scythes Meren's body into bloody fragments!
Raal tries to scythe Meren, but he deflects the blow.

m
* S HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring>
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring>

Meren assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring>
channel 'ice spikes' raal
Gralin tries to pierce Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren stabs Raal's body.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Meren avoids being bashed by Raal who loses his balance and falls!

-
Gralin tries to pierce Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren stabs Raal's right leg.

-
Gralin tries to pierce Meren, but he dodges the attack.
Meren stabs Raal's body.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Raal.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Meren: Wounded - Raal: Wounded>
channel 'ice spikes' raal

Gralin pierces Meren's right leg extremely hard.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Wounded - Raal: Wounded>


*
Gralin tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
Meren stabs Raal's head hard.

=
Raal sends Meren sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Gralin pierces Meren's left arm very hard.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Raal.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Meren: Wounded - Raal: Battered>
channel 'ice spikes' raal
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Raal gracefully changes forms to Wind and Rain.
Raal scythes Meren's left arm into bloody fragments!
Meren panics, and attempts to flee!
Gralin pierces Meren's right leg into bloody fragments!
Meren panics, and attempts to flee!
Meren leaves down.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Raal.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Raal: Beaten>
channel 'ice spikes' raal

You barely cleave Raal's right leg.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Beaten>


=
Gralin tries to pierce Meren, but he dodges the attack.


Raal sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

ong MV:Tiring - Raal: Beaten>

Meren tries to stab Gralin, but he deflects the blow.
Gralin tries to pierce Meren, but he parries successfully.
Raal scythes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Rim of a Hole
[ obvious exits: N U D ]

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring>
down
up
In a Hole
[ obvious exits: U D ]

up
* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring>
channel 'ice spikes' raal
Rim of a Hole
[ obvious exits: N U D ]

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring>
Meren has arrived from above.
Entrance to a Cave
[ obvious exits: S U D ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A zebra stands here nibbling on grass.
A zebra stands here nibbling on grass.
A zebra stands here nibbling on grass.
A large zebra stands here, watching for danger.
Lord Raal the Lieutenant is standing here.
Gralin of Two Rivers is standing here.

Raal tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Raal tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Raal tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Raal.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Raal: Critical>

You cleave Raal's body.
Raal is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Raal: Critical>
kill man
kill man
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Raal: Critical>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Raal: Critical>

Meren tells you 'off a bit'

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Raal: Critical>

k raal

You cleave Raal's body.
Raal is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Raal's death cry.

Ragyn
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Ragyn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:02 pm

not seeing the fail unless it was this part:
Meren tells you 'off a bit'

Natasha
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Natasha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Log is somewhat longer than this, but it went like:
- Gralin hiding in my room for a while, Raal blocking door.
- Gralin and Raal swap, Raal attempts to hunt me down.
- I rem light and hide in the dark room, throw them off track.
- Meren shows up, and we proceed to kill Raal.

Fail was pointed more towards the failing in dooring me, and the failing in finding me after I removed my light in the dark.

raal
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby raal » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:30 pm

My fail was torch going out!

Walker
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Walker » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 pm

In case it wasn't obvious, I was totally AFK :P

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Wounded > Deep in the Blackened Woods
The blackened trees grow in every direction from here, and their
suprisingly strong roots make travel difficult. A sickly yellow lichen
covers the trees, and black ooze eats at the forest floor. A chill wind
howls through this forest, and yet it makes no sound at all.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A shivering tree is here, fighting YOU!
A shivering tree is here, fighting YOU!
A shivering tree is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Wounded >
You pierce a shivering tree's roots into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Battered >
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a shivering tree's trunk into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Battered >
You pierce a shivering tree's branch into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Beaten >
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce a shivering tree's trunk extremely hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Critical >
*Razhak* steps from the murky depths of the shadows.
A shadow stallion steps from the murky depths of the shadows.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Critical >
A shadow stallion stops following Razhak.
*Razhak* starts riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - a shivering tree: Critical >
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a shivering tree's branch into bloody fragments!
You pierce a shivering tree's roots into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not sure what genocide means, but this may be it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shivering tree's death cry.
*Razhak* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Razhak: Healthy >
You pierce *Razhak*'s right foot.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree hits your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You pierce *Razhak*'s left hand.

resh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree hits your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree hits your body hard.
A shivering tree hits your left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You barely pierce *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You pierce *Razhak*'s right leg hard.
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You pierce *Razhak*'s body.

sh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* hacks your head into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

sh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Blighted Forest
The blighted woods stretch out in every direction, with little
Correcting map position after fleeing.
differentiation between the ways, all being covered with twisted trees and
little light. Thorny brambles make passage impossible to the north, and the
forest is dead silent, with no animal life being seen. A large hill rises
to the east.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
*Razhak* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You barely pierce *Razhak*'s body.

esh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Razhak* hacks your right arm into bloody fragments!
The sun sinks below the western horizon.


*Razhak* hacks your right leg into bloody fragments!


You flee head over heels.
On Top of a Hill
There are no trees on the very top of the hill. The tree line is about
Correcting map position after fleeing.
fifteen feet from here. From here one can see the whole forest, all the
trees, a canyon far in the east and a cave entrance a little before the
canyon. Down the hill to the south and east forest can be seen. You can
watch over large areas just standing here.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Razhak* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You pierce *Razhak*'s body.
*Razhak* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You pierce *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
You barely pierce *Razhak*'s left hand.

h - Razhak: Hurt >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Razhak* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Rig* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.


*Rig* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*someone* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.




<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a polished chain of darkened steel
<worn around neck> an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a heron-marked foil
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots


They're not returning anything, apparently as part of a Chosen campaign to crack down on eq-transferring corruption. I think it's kind of weird to make a stand about corruption in this instance -- it probably sends the opposite message of the 'play properly' message I think they're going for -- but oh well :P

I will continue to return gear from all true AFK/LD deaths!

Enok
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Fail!

Postby Enok » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Wait, Rig is part of an eq-transfer-crackdown initiative? I do think you’re being bamboozled my friend :).


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests