Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Adael
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:30 am

This was unexpected :/

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Caemlyn Central Square
You are in a large stone square, right in the middle of Caemlyn's outer
city. You see a wide boulevard to the north, and the path to the inner
city. There are a number of shops around you. The density of the population
is really quite incredible. It's almost impossible to relax as you are
being constantly bumped and jostled. From here you can really get a good
view of the outer city, and this just makes you appreciate the older inner
city all the more. A large banner hangs nearby, depicting a map of
Caemlyn's outer city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door down: fountaindoor
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.

who
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Players
-------
Garett Du Lis
Goaduh of Illian
Arielle Mina [Wisdom]
Carli de'Avaera, Cavalry of Mayene [Winged Guard]
Surtain |an Shen|
Brunhilda of Andor (Linkless) WANTED
Theq Spectre
Mudrada the Hundredman [Child of Light] WANTED
Dalvyn of Two Rivers
Lady Naomi sur Mardukis, Commander of the Mayener Cavalry [Winged Guard]
Camilla of Altara
Tarkon Viera, The Baron of Kandor [Iron Fist]
Lamont Vescovi
Jimmothy Cromwell {Winged Guard Applicant}
Lord Adael Le'Ada, Knight of the Rose Crown and High Captain of the Queen's Guard [Lion Warden]
Lord Aldwyn the Lord Lieutenant [Winged Guard Council]
Kolette of Murandy

17 players displayed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

The collector has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Scrat* slashes your head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Healthy >

Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens has arrived from the south.
An armored man has arrived from the south.
An armored man has arrived from the south.
An armored man has arrived from the south.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens blasts Scrat's right leg hard.
The collector leaves south. vv
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens blasts Scrat's head.
An armored man joins Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens's fight!
An armored man joins Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens's fight!
An armored man joins Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens's fight!
You cleave *Scrat*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Scrat: Scratched >

The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Scrat: Scratched >

*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Scrat: Scratched >

*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Scrat: Scratched >

The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Scrat's body with his slash.
An armored man tickles Scrat's body with his slash.
An armored man slashes Scrat's right leg.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's body.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens barely blasts Scrat's body.
You cleave *Scrat*'s left leg very hard.
*Scrat* slashes your body.
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the north.

tgt dark
First target is set as: dark.
b
bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Hurt >
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!


-=
+
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

*
*+
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=
-
The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Scrat's body.
The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Scrat's left leg.
An armored man slashes Scrat's left leg.
An armored man tickles Scrat's body with his slash.
An armored man slashes Scrat's body.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens blasts Scrat's right arm.
*Scrat* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Scrat* fails to affect you.
*Scrat* slashes your right leg.


*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

-
=
Your bash at *Scrat* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Wounded >
l
Caemlyn Central Square
You are in a large stone square, right in the middle of Caemlyn's outer
city. You see a wide boulevard to the north, and the path to the inner
city. There are a number of shops around you. The density of the population
is really quite incredible. It's almost impossible to relax as you are
being constantly bumped and jostled. From here you can really get a good
view of the outer city, and this just makes you appreciate the older inner
city all the more. A large banner hangs nearby, depicting a map of
Caemlyn's outer city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door down: fountaindoor
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Scrat.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Scrat.
An armored man is here, fighting Scrat.
An armored man is here, fighting Scrat.
An armored man is here, fighting Scrat.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens is here, fighting Scrat.
*Scrat* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Wounded >

The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Scrat's right arm.
The Caemlyn cityguard barely slashes Scrat's right arm.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's body.
An armored man slashes Scrat's head hard.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's left arm.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens blasts Scrat's right leg very hard.
You cleave *Scrat*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

comfort scrat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Wounded >
You comfort him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Wounded >

The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Scrat's body with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Scrat's body.
An armored man slashes Scrat's body.
An armored man slashes Scrat's right leg hard.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's body.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens blasts Scrat's body hard.
You cleave *Scrat*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Battered >
b
bash

*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

-
*Scrat* stops riding a shadow stallion.

=
+*
*+
=
The Caemlyn cityguard barely tickles Scrat's left arm with his slash.
The Caemlyn cityguard tickles Scrat's body with his slash.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's body.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's head.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's body.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens blasts Scrat's right leg hard.

-

*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
Your bash at *Scrat* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Battered >
l
Caemlyn Central Square
You are in a large stone square, right in the middle of Caemlyn's outer
city. You see a wide boulevard to the north, and the path to the inner
city. There are a number of shops around you. The density of the population
is really quite incredible. It's almost impossible to relax as you are
being constantly bumped and jostled. From here you can really get a good
view of the outer city, and this just makes you appreciate the older inner
city all the more. A large banner hangs nearby, depicting a map of
Caemlyn's outer city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door down: fountaindoor
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Scrat.
The Caemlyn cityguard is here, fighting Scrat.
An armored man is here, fighting Scrat.
An armored man is here, fighting Scrat.
An armored man is here, fighting Scrat.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens is here, fighting Scrat.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Scrat* is sitting here
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Battered >

The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Scrat's head.
The Caemlyn cityguard slashes Scrat's right hand.
An armored man slashes Scrat's body.
An armored man slashes Scrat's left arm hard.
An armored man barely slashes Scrat's body.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens blasts Scrat's head hard.
You cleave *Scrat*'s body.

l scrat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Beaten >
-- Squirdraal Members --

Rank 1 Squirrel-Trolloc
Mr. Nutters
Rank 2 Ghar'ghael Squirrel-Trolloc
...
Rank 9 Dark Flying Squirdraal
Scrat

The Guardian is the current Dark Flying Squirdraal Overlord.

Scrat looks pretty hurt.
Scrat is beat.

*Scrat* is using:
<worn on head> a chain coif
<worn about body> an inky black cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a colossal sword with an iron pommel
<worn on legs> a pair of chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of heavy leather boots

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Scrat: Beaten >

*Scrat* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves south. vv
The Caemlyn cityguard leaves south. vv
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Wardens leaves south. vv
An armored man leaves south. vv
An armored man leaves south. vv
An armored man leaves south. vv

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

A grocer bellows 'Darkfriend Scrat is attacking me!! Guards!'

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.

p
k dark
s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
p
k dark
A grocer bellows 'Darkfriend Scrat is attacking me!! Guards!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Caemlyn Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door down: fountaindoor
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Middle of a Wide Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

Tic in 7 seconds!
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

s
p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Caemlyn Central Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door down: fountaindoor
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A gleeman is here, playing a lute.
The Caemlyn town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
They aren't here.

dm
dism
s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
p
k dark
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > A Traveller's Shop
[ obvious exits: N ]
The corpse of Scrat is lying here.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
A Defender of the Rose Crown strides by, hand close to his weapon.
Lord Captain Fanico of the Lion Warden confidently patrols the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A man is here.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
i
Naomi narrates 'Forward the Golden Hawk of Mayene!'
You are carrying:
a crystal lightstick
a small purse

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
nar rip scrat :/
g
get all corpse
You narrate 'rip scrat :/'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You get a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of chainmail leggings from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Scrat.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Scrat.
a chain coif: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Scrat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

The street sweeper returns after dumping his cart in the Junk Yard.
A street sweeper stretches his back and returns to work.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Lamont narrates 'Peer'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
drop inky
Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You drop an inky black cloak.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
nar he hit me ccs
You narrate 'he hit me ccs'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Tarkon tells you '?'

nar fanico walked in
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You narrate 'fanico walked in'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
nar he was mounted...
You narrate 'he was mounted...'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Garett narrates 'hah'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Tarkon narrates 'lol'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Garett tells you 'newb'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
g
get all corpse
You get a chain coif from the corpse of Scrat.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
reply snicker
l
You reply to Garett 'snicker'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
rs
rem axe
dd
draw dagger
You stop using a cleaver of steel.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You try to quietly draw a dagger from a red tabard with a vivid red cloak.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
scc
scalp corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Scrat.

sd
sheath dagger
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
ws
wield axe
You sheath a dagger into a red tabard with a vivid red cloak.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You wield a cleaver of steel with both hands.

Murphy
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 9:07 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Murphy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:12 am

Chiron narrates 'bashed'

You stop riding him.

[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
This part of the tent has been divided into a working area, with a large
table directly in the center of the room. Maps and scrolls litter the
tabletop and are piled in baskets on the floor. A pot of ink lies on the
table in readiness, a quill pen nearby.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Lord Terinor Lavalle, Crimson Fire is here, fighting Dukug.
Chiron , hand for hire is here, fighting Dukug.
*Dukug* is sitting here.
A raven is here, watching.
A massive, maniacal trolloc is here, fighting Terinor.
A massive, maniacal trolloc is here, fighting Terinor.
A massive, maniacal trolloc is here, fighting Terinor.
A wicked myrddraal is here, fighting Terinor.
The brutal Dreadlord is here, fighting Terinor.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > You scythe *Dukug*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Chiron: Scratched - Dukug: Battered >
Terinor leaves south.

You do the best you can!


You scythe *Dukug*'s body.
A massive, maniacal trolloc joins Dukug's fight!
A wicked myrddraal slashes your left leg.
The brutal Dreadlord slashes your body.
The brutal Dreadlord turns about, gesturing forward a shroud of darkness.
A darkhound emerges from the infinite depths of the blackness...
A darkhound now follows the brutal Dreadlord.
*Dukug* tries to pound Chiron, but he deflects the blow.
Chiron tries to slash *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Chiron: Scratched - Dukug: Beaten >
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Chiron: Scratched - Dukug: Beaten > [bash ]

-=+
*Dukug* leaves south.

**+=
*Dukug* has arrived from the south.

-
A darkhound barely hits your right leg.
A massive, maniacal trolloc joins the brutal Dreadlord's fight!
A massive, maniacal trolloc joins the brutal Dreadlord's fight!
The brutal Dreadlord turns about, gesturing forward a shroud of darkness.
A darkhound emerges from the infinite depths of the blackness...
A darkhound now follows the brutal Dreadlord.
The brutal Dreadlord slashes your right arm.
A wicked myrddraal slashes your body.
A massive, maniacal trolloc crushes Chiron's right foot very hard.
*Dukug* barely pounds your body.


Chiron panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
As *Dukug* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Chiron leaves west.


Chiron has arrived from the west.


The brutal Dreadlord's hands weave a bright red flame...
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by the brutal Dreadlord!
A darkhound tickles your left arm with its hit.
A darkhound sears your flesh with a scorching flame!
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
The brutal Dreadlord's hands weave a bright red flame...
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by the brutal Dreadlord!
A massive, maniacal trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A massive, maniacal trolloc barely crushes your body.
A darkhound tickles your body with its hit.
The brutal Dreadlord slashes your body.
A wicked myrddraal slashes your right arm.

Chiron tries to slash *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy >
*Dukug* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy >
Terinor has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy >
Terinor leaves north.
A raven leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy >
*Dukug* pounds your body.
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
The brutal Dreadlord's hands weave a bright red flame...
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by the brutal Dreadlord!
A darkhound barely tickles your head with its hit.
A massive, maniacal trolloc barely crushes your body.
A massive, maniacal trolloc crushes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A darkhound hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The brutal Dreadlord slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A wicked myrddraal slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy >
*Dukug* avoids being bashed by Chiron who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy >
*Dukug* barely pounds your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A darkhound barely hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A massive, maniacal trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A massive, maniacal trolloc tickles your left leg with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A darkhound tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The brutal Dreadlord barely tickles your left hand with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A wicked myrddraal slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a darkhound: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!

And I die a few rooms away due to grey man aggro.

Decrepit
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Decrepit » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:42 pm

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >
*Reven* pierces your head.
*Rico* pierces your body.

cw
change mood wimpy
f
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ciara*!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >

*Ragyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >

*Rico* opens the EastGate.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Keani*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >
*Reven* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rico* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Reyez* pounds Puny's head into bloody fragments!
*Ragyn* lances your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Vishous* hacks Puny's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Keani* strikes Puny's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >

Puny panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >

*Reven* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Puny leaves east.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Hasp: Scratched >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Ciara is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Angkar
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Angkar » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:50 pm

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kalm: Battered > Rark narrates 'bah 1 round bash'
Far in the Braem Wood
The willows that stand here must have done so for a very long time, as
they are old, gnarled and very tall. However, they leave a lot of bare
soil, which some small morningstars have taken advantage of, growing
profusely. The Braem Wood continues north and east from here.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Pedro* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a large swamp cat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
*Kalm* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kalm: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kalm: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kalm: Battered >
Rark has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kalm* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Kalm: Battered >
*Kalm* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Pedro* pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Rark pounds *Pedro*'s body hard.

cw
f
n

*Kalm* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Pedro* pierces your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Far in the Braem Wood
Standing beside the Braem Wood stream, the willow growing here are
well-watered and have thus been able to thrive. The floor of the forest is
grassy, and it feels easy to walk here. The forest continues to your east,
and the stream is north. To the south and the west the tangle of the trees
make it impossible to go through.
[ obvious exits: N E W ] [ E: bramble ]
A plump pheasant is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Far in the Braem Wood
The willows that stand here must have done so for a very long time, as
they are old, gnarled and very tall. However, they leave a lot of bare
soil, which some small morningstars have taken advantage of, growing
profusely. The Braem Wood continues north and east from here.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Rark the Myrddraal is here, fighting Pedro, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
*Pedro* is here, fighting Rark, riding a large swamp cat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
*Kalm* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Far in the Braem Wood
The Braem Wood grows tall here, with majestic trees that must be hundreds
of years old. Over the ages, little has changed here in this relatively
undisturbed place. The Braem Wood continues both north and south from here,
and there is a stream west although the way is blocked by a mass of reeds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > n
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
w
Far in the Braem Wood
An old chestnut tree stands here, in splendid isolation amidst the
thousands of oak-trees of every shape and variety. The bark of the tree is
old and gnarled, and its girth is wider that four trollocs' reach. More
oaks, characteristic of the Braem Wood, can be seen north, south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Far in the Braem Wood
With the Braem Wood stream just to the south, this place is rather soggy
and water-logged. Some reeds grow here, amidst the willows that have taken
advantage of the generous water supply. The Braem Wood continues to the
north and east, and other directions are unreachable. A small pile of rocks
near the reeds has an animal's burrow underneath.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > d
look
An Abandoned Warren
This is the smaller of the two warrens, and you can only just squeeze
between the various rocks that stick out from the sides and the roof. There
are more tunnels leading off to the east and to the south, and there is a
way to the other warren to your west.
[ obvious exits: E S W U ] [ U: rocks ]
East: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.
West: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Up: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > An Abandoned Warren
This is the smaller of the two warrens, and you can only just squeeze
between the various rocks that stick out from the sides and the roof. There
are more tunnels leading off to the east and to the south, and there is a
way to the other warren to your west.
[ obvious exits: E S W U ] [ U: rocks ]
East: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.
West: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
sc
An Abandoned Tunnel
You are in a tunnel between the larger and smaller warrens, which is
obviously in heavy use as any stones that have fallen down from the roof of
the tunnel have been shoved against the sides, making a clear way through.
of the two warrens in the Braem Wood, The bigger one is due west and the
smaller one is due east.
[ obvious exits: E W U ] [ U: stone ]
East: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
West: A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Up: A strange man is sitting here, carving a piece of wood.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 2(363) hit and 107(243) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 684 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 316 qp to rank.
You have amassed 2384 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Fifth.
You have played 24 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Angkar the Veteran Havoc [Ko'bal 6] (Level 51).
You are standing.

Rhys
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rhys » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm

*Razhak* hacks your right leg.hak: Beaten >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast *Razhak*'s body.
Mashad tries to pierce *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
Dartes pierces *Fiddler*'s left leg hard.

-
Dartes avoids being bashed by *Fiddler* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Razhak* hacks your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Mashad pierces *Fiddler*'s body hard.
Dartes barely pierces *Fiddler*'s body.
Mashad pierces *Fiddler*'s body.

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten > zz
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Mashad narrates 'fid beat'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten >
Dartes narrates 'fidd beat'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten >
You blast *Razhak*'s body hard.
Mashad pierces *Fiddler*'s body hard.
Dartes pierces *Fiddler*'s body hard.
Fiddler assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten >
You blast *Razhak*'s body.
Mashad pierces *Fiddler*'s head hard.
Dartes pierces *Fiddler*'s right hand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten > nar zerking raz bashed beat
You narrate 'zerking raz bashed beat'
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten >
*Fiddler* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten >
Mashad narrates 'crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.
Mashad pierces *Razhak*'s right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Critical >
Mashad pierces *Razhak*'s body.
You barely blast *Razhak*'s body.

bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
Dartes narrates 'fidd crit'

kill dark
Cancelled.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
Mashad barely pierces *Razhak*'s body.
You blast *Razhak*'s right leg.
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
Dartes pierces *Razhak*'s right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Razhak: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Razhak* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > In a Quiet Valley
The lie of the land is uneven here, and you realise that you cannot get
any further south because of a rather steep slope. With the BraemWood too
densely overgrown to enter on every side except north, that appears to be
the way to go. Still, the grass is soft and dangers seem distant.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*someone* hacks your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off. <<<<<<<<huzzah!!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > sc
You have -4(416) hit and 148(148) movement points.
You have scored 99312634 experience points and 1798 quest points.
You need 4187366 exp to level and 1202 qp to rank.
You have amassed 294 Turn points to date.
You have played 35 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rhys the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 49).
You are mortally wounded! You need help badly!

HP:Critical MV:Fresh > troph razhak
** TROPHY **
------------
8, #Razhak

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You are dead! Sorry...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Mashad.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > st
d
You stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Entering the Weave...

hasp
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby hasp » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:15 pm

How does that even work?

Razhak
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:23 pm

You flee head over heels.
In a Quiet Valley
The lie of the land is uneven here, and you realise that you cannot get
any further south because of a rather steep slope. With the BraemWood too
densely overgrown to enter on every side except north, that appears to be
the way to go. Still, the grass is soft and dangers seem distant.
[ obvious exits: N ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A raven caws 'Aldwyn is at Broken Path'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
;
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill human]
You hack *Rhys*'s body.
*Rhys* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Mashad* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Dartes* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >
*Dartes* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Mashad* pierces your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Rhys: Critical > f

Fiddler tries to slash *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee!MV:Full - Rhys: Critical >


Fiddler panics, and attempts to flee!

n
n
Fiddler tries to slash *Mashad*, but he parries successfully.
*someone* pierces your left leg.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness

Draz
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:15 pm

R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched >

*Arak* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched >
f
*Arak* crushes your left arm hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched >
e
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
This far corner of the valley was once the ideal location for the
ogier
orchards. Fruit trees stand in orderly rows along the valley floor,
once
protected from strong winds by the valley walls, fed fresh water from
the
nearby stream and open to the sun away from the shade of the lush
trees
of the grove. Now the trees stand open and defenseless, forsaken
to the raging evil taint sweeping the grove.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill
scream.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill
scream.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

na downer
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2

*Arak* has arrived from above.
*Arak* crushes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Arak: Beaten >
2
*Rig* pounds your body.
You narrate 'downer'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Arak: Beaten > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Arak: Beaten >

*Cruoris* pierces your right leg.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Arak: Beaten > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Arak: Beaten >
*Cruoris* pierces your right foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Arak: Beaten >
[bash ]


*Arak* panics, and attempts to flee!

7
f
-=+
*Cruoris* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The enormous worm tries to hit Rig, but he deflects the blow.
The enormous worm joins the enormous worm's fight!
*Arak* crushes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Arak* leaves north.

n
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Cruoris: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Iblis tells you 'am headed s'


*Cruoris* barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Arak* crushes your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


e

*Arak* crushes your left arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The enormous worm tries to hit Cruoris, but he deflects the blow.
The enormous worm tickles Rig's body with its hit.
*Cruoris* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pounds your head.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

n
e
st
You are dead! Sorry...

maego
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby maego » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:56 pm

You narrate 'camp'

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > alias 2 kill arak
0
Ok.

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > alias 3 kill splatter
0
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You pound *Splatter*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Splatter: Hurt >
*Splatter* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pound *Splatter*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Splatter: Hurt > alias 4 kill cruoris
b

*Splatter* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Splatter* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Splatter: Hurt > Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Splatter: Hurt > [bash ]


*Splatter* leaves west.

-
Kendall has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Aish has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Hope has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

=+*
Hope puts a leather water flask on her belt.

*+=- -
*Splatter* has arrived from the west.
Kendall moves swiftly to protect Hope.
Hope tries to strike *Splatter*, but he deflects the blow.
Kendall smites *Splatter*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

=
Your bash at *Splatter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Hurt > na on splatter ent fled in

You pound *Splatter*'s right arm hard.
Kendall smites *Splatter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Hope strikes *Splatter*'s left hand.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > 0
You narrate 'on splatter ent fled in'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > 0

Kathala narrates 'stabber loccing fn of fd, too'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > 0

You pound *Splatter*'s left foot hard.
Kendall smites *Splatter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Hope strikes *Splatter*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Wounded > *Splatter* panics, and attempts to flee!
Aish calls lightning from the sky, striking *Splatter* dead on.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Battered > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Battered > 0
You pound *Splatter*'s body very hard.
*Splatter* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Splatter* leaves east.
*Splatter* has arrived from the east.
Kendall smites *Splatter*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Splatter* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You pound *Splatter*'s head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > 0
*Splatter* leaves south.
Kendall smites *Splatter*'s body extremely hard.
*Splatter* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You try to pound *Splatter*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Splatter: Beaten > You try to pound *Splatter*, but he deflects the blow.
Kendall smites *Splatter*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Aish calls lightning from the sky to strike *Splatter*, dropping his sizzling corpse to the ground.
*Splatter* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Splatter*'s death cry.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

aish
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby aish » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Not a fun way to die. It was zing weather though so I had to use it :(


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests