Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:16 am

think this is the only 2nd successful pkill with charge timer - hence, excitement :p every other time for dodged bash, it clumsied or wasn't disengaged:


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Psyche* is standing here.

You struggle to line up your charge...

+east
*
You dodge a bash from *Psyche* who loses her balance and falls!

Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Psyche: Battered >
You lance *Psyche*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Psyche: Beaten > gig
f
You giggle.

[flee ] l - Psyche: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

north

You flee head over heels.
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

west
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Psyche* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

You struggle to line up your charge...

*
You dodge a bash from *Psyche* who loses her balance and falls!


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Psyche* bleeds profusely as you skewer her with a steel-shafted lance!
*Psyche* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Psyche*'s death cry.

Carter
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:49 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby Carter » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:12 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > scan s
*Errtu* is resting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel says 'goign to charge him'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar cruor tried to stab
Mattimeo says 'Ff'
You narrate 'cruor tried to stab'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel says 'dont spam'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Mattimeo snickers softly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Mattimeo leaves south riding a warhorse.
You follow Isabel.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Isabel al'Nash is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Errtu* is resting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

v
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Isabel starts barreling down on *Errtu*, a gold-chased war spear aimed at his chest.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Errtu* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The blighted tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Isabel's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Isabel charges *Errtu* with a gold-chased war spear, creating a neat display of flying blood.
*Errtu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Errtu*'s death cry.

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

isabel
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:17 pm

haha you posted before me

isabel
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am

Just when I think I'll go back to abs/bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > west
tt
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > -=+
Some clear fresh tracks of Errtu leaving east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > east

A Dha'vol trolloc scout has arrived from the east.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Errtu* smites your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > f
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You strike *Errtu*'s body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > north
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > south
west
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Rocky Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A trolloc scout sniffs the air here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > east
s
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
*Errtu* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You struggle to line up your charge...
A Dha'vol trolloc scout leaves east.

-=+**+=-
Charge who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Dha'vol trolloc scout has arrived from the east.

west
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Errtu* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded >
*Errtu* gives a Dha'vol trolloc scout an order.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout joins Errtu's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Errtu: Wounded > south
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

west
s
You flee head over heels.
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
*Errtu* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You struggle to line up your charge...

-
You dodge a bash from *Errtu* who loses his balance and falls!

=+**+=-
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Errtu* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Errtu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Errtu*'s death cry.
A Dha'vol trolloc scout realizes that someone is a jerk!

isabel
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Charge Thread

Postby isabel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:58 am

bwahaha

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Errtu* is standing here.
*Xorzir* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Errtu* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Xorzir* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt > f

*Xorzir* smites your left arm.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Errtu's fight!
*Errtu* smites your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt >
*Xorzir* now follows *Errtu*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt >
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
*Xorzir* smites your right arm.
*Errtu* smites your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Xorzir* is now a member of *Errtu*'s group.

te hehe both ehre

An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
*Xorzir* smites your right leg hard.
*Errtu* smites your body extremely hard.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
[tell fermin]
You tell Fermin 'hehe both ehre'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
You strike the blighted tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > look

Fermin tells you 'on 1e'

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > north
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
The blighted tree is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Errtu, riding a warhorse.
*Errtu* is sitting here.
*Xorzir* is here, fighting Fermin.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Errtu* is sitting here.
*Xorzir* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Xorzir* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
Fermin has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s right hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s right arm very hard.

-=+**+=
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Errtu's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s right leg.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

- -=
Your bash at *Xorzir* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin swiftly dodges an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s left leg hard.
You barely strike *Xorzir*'s right foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded > Variable 'xp' is set to: xorzir
xx xorzir
look
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Errtu, riding a warhorse.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
*Errtu* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Xorzir* is sitting here
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded >
Fermin swiftly dodges an Ahf'frait trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body hard.
You strike *Xorzir*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Xorzir: Wounded > f
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > south
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Errtu, riding a warhorse.
*Errtu* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Xorzir* is standing here.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You struggle to line up your charge...
You dodge a bash from *Xorzir* who loses his balance and falls!

-=+**
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
*Errtu* tries to smite Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s head.
Fermin stabs *Errtu*'s body.

+=-
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Xorzir* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Xorzir* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Xorzir*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill $target$
g

*Errtu* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a great claymore from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a pair of steel-backed gauntlets from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a backpack from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Xorzir.
*Errtu* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Xorzir.

avail
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby avail » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Neveon the Caldazar is here, fighting Puny, riding a jet black courser.
Magmald the Bannerman is here, fighting Puny, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
*Puny* is here, fighting Viellain.
Viellain the Shepherd is here, fighting Puny, riding a battle-trained gray destrier.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [charge h.dark]
Charge them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 1
[k dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Puny* avoids being bashed by Neveon who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Magmald sends *Puny* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Magmald hacks *Puny*'s body very hard.
Viellain pierces *Puny*'s right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 1

Magmald hacks *Puny*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k dark]
You try to strike *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Hurt > 1
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Hurt > vvv

Neveon clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Hurt > [ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.
Neveon hits *Puny*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Viellain: Healthy - Puny: Wounded >
Neveon hits *Puny*'s left hand.
You strike *Puny*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Magmald hacks *Puny*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Puny* tries to pierce Viellain, but he parries successfully.
Viellain pierces *Puny*'s right leg hard.
*Puny* leaves west.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Magmald narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Neveon leaves west riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
c
On a Stone Wall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A green-leafed herb grows here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Neveon the Caldazar is standing here, riding a jet black courser.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
c

Neveon leaves east riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Fruit Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [charge h.dark]
Charge who?

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w

Neveon has arrived from the east, riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
c

Neveon leaves north riding a jet black courser.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > An Orchard
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [4]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Neveon the Caldazar is standing here, riding a jet black courser. <--- Thanks for holding off while i assume he was rolling stab.
*Puny* is standing here.

[charge h.dark] trong >
You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Puny* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a dark blue tasseled spear!
*Puny* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puny*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > nar rip

achillies
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby achillies » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:02 am

Southern Outer Fence
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Carter the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Shiva has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Ellysa has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Aishling has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > charge h.dark
Charge who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > charge h.dark

Carter leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
You follow Carter.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ] [ N: fence ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
Carter the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Guhadin* is resting here.
*Puddles* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Occum* is standing here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Blodfest, the camp commander, stands here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
Shiva has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Ellysa has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Aishling has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

Carter moves swiftly to protect Aishling.
Blodfest slashes Carter's body.
Carter moves swiftly to protect Aishling.
A goat-faced trolloc joins Blodfest's fight!
You line up your charge...

+
*Occum* tries to blast Ellysa, but she parries successfully.

*
*Puddles* tries to stab Shiva, but she deflects the blow.


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Guhadin* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a hollow steel lance!
*Guhadin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Guhadin*'s death cry.

achillies
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Postby achillies » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:51 am

Good intel :)

Cosmo says 'is like 2n resting'

where
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > kill dark
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cosmo - Rotten Vegetation
Achillies - Rotten Vegetation

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
n
charge h.dark
Thinning Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Twist in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
*Turg* is resting here.

You line up your charge...


Chaaaaarrrge!! *Turg* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel-shafted lance!
*Turg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Turg*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests