Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
hyzael
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby hyzael » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:51 pm

beautiful

jatka
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby jatka » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Meh...guess things happened so fast...

The hiddendoor is opened from the other side.

esh >
Suddenly *Puddles* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...

ll >
*someone* tickles your right hand with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*someone* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...

ll >
*someone* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...

o S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [3]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
An old and worn leather vest is here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here.
Some heavy leather shoes, covered in dust, stand here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Jael Sicarii is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Jael leaves down.

Dukug
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Dukug » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:59 am

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The raven master bellows 'Derry was spotted in The Spine oftheWorld'

-- Reset myself, borrowed a dagger and run south asap.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Center of the Spine
[ obvious exits: W U ]
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > close levee up
hide
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A tall thief has arrived from the west. <---- Good sign!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.human
Backstab who?
backstab h.human

*Derry* has arrived from the west.
You silently approach your victim... <---- Yes!


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. <--- No!!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Derry: Beaten >
*Derry* places a set of steel sai in the back of a tall thief, resulting in some strange noises and blood! <-- Smooth moves.
A tall thief is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a tall thief's death cry.

Puddles
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:59 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Puddles » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 pm

You flee head over heels.
Forest Floor
Dried prown pine needles and grey leaves from autumns past coat the forest
floor. The tall trees perform well at blocking much of the light from
reaching the ground. The lack of light seems to have stunted the growth of
bushes and shrubs just as the leaves have thwarted the growth of any grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by Tanak.
*Tanak* is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.
A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.
A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Tanak* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Tanak: Battered >

You pierce *Tanak*'s left foot.
A Defender of the Stone crushes your left arm.
*Tanak* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
Dukug narrates 'Halarn crit'

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Battered >
West
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Battered >
South
change mood wimpy
flee
Dukug has arrived from the north.vvvvvvv
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Battered > Dukug tries to pound *Tanak*, but he parries
successfully.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 182 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Battered > Dukug pounds *Tanak*'s head very
hard.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone joins a Defender of the Stone's fight!
A sturdy Defender of the Stone joins a Defender of the Stone's fight!
A sturdy Defender of the Stone joins a Defender of the Stone's fight!
A Defender of the Stone barely crushes your right leg.
You try to pierce *Tanak*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Trees by an Old Bridge
A large number of very old trees creaks and groans in the breeze. None of
the trees appear to be short and it almost seems as if the older trees have
made sure new trees could not grow here. Gnarled branches reach out as if
to snatch away some item from bystanders. A very old bridge leads across
the river to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
South
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Scratched >
West
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Scratched >
change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 182 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Scratched > The ancient tree
tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce the ancient tree's trunk hard.
The ancient tree tickles your head with its hit.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Forest Floor
Dried prown pine needles and grey leaves from autumns past coat the forest
floor. The tall trees perform well at blocking much of the light from
reaching the ground. The lack of light seems to have stunted the growth of
bushes and shrubs just as the leaves have thwarted the growth of any grass.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by Tanak.
*Tanak* is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.
A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.
A sturdy man garbed in the colors of the Defenders of the Stone stands here.
A Defender of the Stone maintains peace in the city.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
hide
backstab h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=+
*Halarn* has arrived from the east, riding a Tairen destrier.<<

*
*Tanak* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Critical > So Close

A Defender of the Stone tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Critical >

*Halarn* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tanak: Critical >
*Halarn* pounds your left hand hard.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone joins a Defender of the Stone's fight!
A sturdy Defender of the Stone joins a Defender of the Stone's fight!
A Defender of the Stone crushes your body.
*Tanak* lances your body hard.
*Tanak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tanak: Critical >

A sturdy Defender of the Stone tickles your body with his pierce.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone tickles your body with his pierce.
You try to pierce *Tanak*, but he parries successfully.
*Tanak* leaves east riding a Tairen destrier.>>

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Halarn: Critical > maybe I can just melee him instead
nar stabbed Tanak

You pierce *Halarn*'s body.
*Halarn* panics, and attempts to flee!
A sturdy Defender of the Stone joins a Defender of the Stone's fight!
A sturdy Defender of the Stone tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone pierces your body.
A Defender of the Stone tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Halarn: Critical > You narrate 'stabbed Tanak'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Halarn: Critical >
change mood wimpy
flee
A sturdy Defender of the Stone tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Halarn: Critical >

*Halarn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! or not ouch


A sturdy Defender of the Stone barely pierces your head.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone barely pierces your body.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone tickles your body with his pierce.
*Halarn* pounds your left arm hard.
A Defender of the Stone crushes your body.


A sturdy Defender of the Stone pierces your body.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone pierces your body.
A sturdy Defender of the Stone barely pierces your body.

We later killed Halarn but Tanak escaped

Wyn
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Wyn » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:03 pm

*Rig* starts riding a shadow stallion.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
Terinor narrates 'moved'

+
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


Mudrada chats 'Anything fun happening?'
*Rig* makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in his back!
*Rig* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical > kill dark

*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical > change mood brave
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical > change posture offensive
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical > Posture changed to: Offensive

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical >
The Malkiergate closes quietly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full - Rig: Critical >
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
You pierce *Rig*'s body hard.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
400 hps stab

Kryzen
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kryzen » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:55 am

The dream, it was so close!

Hideout
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: hideoutdoor ]
Callesa the Elder Sister is resting here.
Derick Dhai, Warder to Callesa Sedai is standing here mending a weapon.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
Callesa stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
Derick says 'up'

-
Derick says 'up'


Derick makes a strange sound as you place a dark oak javelin in his back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 stabs (66% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 750 out of 1532 stabs (48% landed)
Derick is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Callesa suddenly looks stricken by grief.
Your blood freezes as you hear Derick's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > hide
ba h.Callesa
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
Callesa collapses from devastating grief.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 2 out of 4 stabs (50% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've clumsied 783 out of 1533 stabs (48% landed)
Callesa panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Callesa: Battered >

Angkar
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:06 am

Whilst the boys did the General, the Ko'bal roamed.



[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Serpent Street
Zangief - Serpent Street
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Anansi has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
Jestin narrates 'why'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
Darth narrates 'nod its nice'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Zangief narrates 'ellysa s'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
Anansi leaves north.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan s
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill h.human
They aren't here.

kill human
kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Serpent Street
Along this portion of the street, snake figures are etched to almost every
building and door. Scenes depicting snakes wiggling, coiling, and striking
are carved onto walls of buildings. The street is even paved with many flat
stones, reminding one of the scaly backside of a great serpent. The street
continues west while on the south, Earth Avenue can be seen passing through.
kill human
North: Puddles the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here.
South: A sailor is here.
West: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
The dismembered corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here.
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here. [7]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Zangief the Dark General is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Zangief leaves north.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan w
kill human
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings.

kill human
kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Nooro has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Gordoth has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Zangief has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan w
Earth Avenue
Entering this section of the avenue, the style of the masonry changes.
The whole look of the avenue takes on a mountainous look. Rooftops become
pointed to resemble peaks while window balconies jut out, reminiscent of
sharp cliffs. Serpent Street intersects from the north and south cutting
through the line of peaked rooftops like a sharp ravine.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: Zangief the Dark General is standing here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > s

A sailor leaves east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan s
Serpent Street
Looking down this street, the reasoning behind its name becomes quite
apparent. Carved onto most, if not all of the buildings and doors, are
snakes of all sorts. Great coiled serpents serve as pillars supporting
numerous scale tiled roofs while other ones, bronze colored, serve as
steadfast door handles. Earth Avenue crosses to the north while Eastside
Avenue intersects to the south. Serpent Street continues, making a big
arc thorugh the northern half of Tar Valon. A strong pungent medicinal
scent wafts by from the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ] [ W: Woodendoor ]
West: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
s
w
scan w
Eastside Intersection
Here, directly west of the eastern gate of Tar Valon, three great roads
converge.Serpent Street winds down from the north while Merchant Street
makes its wayup from the south. From Tower Square, the heart of Tar Valon,
Eastside Avenue heads east to meet both streets just before the eastern gate.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.
West: A man is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Eastside Avenue
This bustling way leads east from Tower Square. From it one can see the great
White Tower looming up over all of Tar Valon. Further along eastwards, two
roads converge from the north and south to meet this avenue just before the
Gate of Daghain.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
South: A sailor is here.
West: A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
scan w
Eastside Avenue
Here, the avenue is just east of the great Tower Square. The tower walls rise
up only to be surpassed by the White Tower, itself. Looking east, the avenue
runs forth, eventually meeting Serpent Street and Merchant Street in the
distance. The Gate of Daghain can be seen in the horizon, indicating the
eastern border of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A man is here.
West: A man gambles away his purse.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > A man gambles away his purse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > w

Chernobog narrates 'someone bash carter plz'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan w
Tower Square
This side of the square faces the eastern section of Tar Valon. In the
walled off square is the White Tower, overlooking the whole city. Great
avenues converge on the square from the north and south while Eastside
Avenue heads directly east towards Daghain Gate. To the west lies the
eastern gate into the tower grounds. The square continues to the north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
East: A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
West: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man gambles away his purse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A man gambles away his purse.
South: An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
West: An old woman smiles kindly.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

scan w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > h
An old woman smiles kindly.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Chernobog narrates 'thank you'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
n
n
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: An old woman smiles kindly.
West: A sailor is here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Tarlomen's Gate
The tall gateway pierces the tall white wall to the south with its iron
bound gates standing open to allow people to enter in and out under the
eyes of the guards. The gates have been polished to a point where the
gates shine with a luster that a Tinker would find satisfactory. Arrow
slits dot the the walls on either side of the gates about ten feet from
the ground. A star-shaped guardhouse rises from the ground in the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.
South: An old woman smiles kindly.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > A Small Path
The White Tower looms to the north, rising over eighty spans into the sky.
Trees and bushes, both short and tall, are sprinkled around the path and
throughout the Tower grounds. The path is covered by pieces of small white
gravel and bordered by white bricks. White steps, at least a pace deep and
slightly arched in the middle, lead up to the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
The corpse of a shaggy brown mare is lying here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Target set to ellysa.
s
h
backstab h.ellysa
Tarlomen's Gate
The tall gateway pierces the tall white wall to the south with its iron
bound gates standing open to allow people to enter in and out under the
eyes of the guards. The gates have been polished to a point where the
gates shine with a luster that a Tinker would find satisfactory. Arrow
slits dot the the walls on either side of the gates about ten feet from
the ground. A star-shaped guardhouse rises from the ground in the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East: A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.
South: An old woman smiles kindly.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=
Zangief narrates 'waeave him anansi'

+*
*Ellysa* makes a strange sound as you place a jagged wolf bone in her back!
*Ellysa* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ellysa*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests