Two Years of Trump

... sit down, kick back and relax, and talk about anything that doesn't belong on one of the other forums.
Vaen

Re: Two Years of Trump

Postby Vaen » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:52 pm

Jaster wrote: my retirement plan is doing awesome

lol ok

Treach

Postby Treach » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Jaster wrote:We just saw Cohen plead guilty for misleading or false statement to congress. Will we also see the same extended at Brennan, Comey, clapper and all the other side that made false or incorrect statements to congress? Was plenty of lies from them to congress fact checked.

Fact checked by who?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... grand-jury
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 33 people and three companies that we know of.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Trust Mueller. The water is boiling, but the frogs don't realize that they are on the menu.

Benito

Postby Benito » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:42 pm

Pretty sickening stuff happening in Wisconsin and Michigan, where the Republican state legislatures are stripping power from the incoming Democrat governors and attorneys general before they can take office. Additionally, Michigan's legislature freaked out about a minimum wage increase on the ballot and passed their own version in order to cripple it.
This week, during an extraordinary special legislative session, Republicans managed to do it. After hours of mysterious closed-door meetings that went past midnight, the Wisconsin Senate convened at 4:30 on Wednesday morning and passed by one vote a package of bills devised to curb the powers of the incoming Democratic leaders. The State Assembly followed suit by a much larger margin later in the morning.

In Michigan, however, the proposed bills are even more wide-ranging. In addition to the ones aimed at incoming Democratic lawmakers, there is also a host of bills about conservative legislative priorities, including limits on benefits for union workers and the reduction of some environmental protections....

...Both measures were supposed to head to the November ballot for voters to consider, but were removed after lawmakers passed laws identical to what the voters would approve. Then, after the election was over, Republican lawmakers reversed the bill’s original language, ensuring that both measures would be decided in their favor without voter input.

As far as discussions over retirement plans and pensions, I don't have the time to get into it right now, but I'm more and more confident there will be a recession in the next few years! You can all discuss for me.

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:47 pm

I rejected reality when I realized the President is a bigger troll than I am. Something happened to our timeline. At this point I am just going to enjoy the ride.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5699490816

Treach

Postby Treach » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:35 pm

Maghus wrote:I rejected reality when I realized the President is a bigger troll than I am.

That tweet is nothing out of the ordinary for Trump. Are you sure it wasn't when all of QAnon's predictions were wrong?

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:03 am

Treach wrote:
Maghus wrote:I rejected reality when I realized the President is a bigger troll than I am.

That tweet is nothing out of the ordinary for Trump. Are you sure it wasn't when all of QAnon's predictions were wrong?

No, it was probably when 3 skyscrapers in NYC were taken down by just 2 planes.

Vaen

Postby Vaen » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 am

lmao Michael Cohen, low-level coffeeboy https://www.nationalreview.com/news/tru ... -than-law/

Maghus

Postby Maghus » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:51 am

Return to “Player's Lounge”