That doesn't look like a Novice.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:53 am

On my way to get a mob and raid TV, surprise Sedai in the wild.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > By an Apple Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
|3|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|4|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
Reyne gives a rimmed round helmet to a Valon guardsman.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Reyne has beaten you to it.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Reyne gives a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves to a Valon guardsman.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Jymmi narrates 'There once was a Scout named zy'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k reyne
bash
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.
You try to hack Reyne, but she deflects the blow.

g - Reyne: Healthy >
Reyne tickles your head with her slash.

=
Jymmi narrates 'he liked to watch the clouds roll by'

+
Jymmi narrates 'until a fade called Whelk came down from hell and tried to make him die'

change mood brave
=bash
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

ing - Reyne: Healthy >
Reyne tickles your right leg with her slash.

=
You try to hack Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
Your bash at Reyne sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 bashes (100% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 482 out of 908 bashes (53% landed)

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Scratched >
You hack Reyne's left foot into bloody fragments!
Zyonel narrates 'not dead yet'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > change posture offensive
bash
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > bash

Reyne tickles your body with her slash.
You hack Reyne's left arm into bloody fragments!
Reyne gives a Valon guardsman an order.
A Valon guardsman joins Reyne's fight!

Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!ounded >


Reyne leaves east riding a pale destrier.

=
Reyne has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.


A Valon guardsman barely hacks your right arm.

=
Your bash at Reyne sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 2 out of 2 bashes (100% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 483 out of 909 bashes (53% landed)

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!alon guardsman: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
On Steep Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Target set to reset.
w
r
By an Apple Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
|3|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|4|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill reset
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Reyne gestures briefly at Reyne, who now appears more impressive somehow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > bash
Bash who?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Zyonel narrates 'fighting whelk and kt kaj'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k reyne
bash

Reyne slashes your right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > You do the best you can!

= ing - Reyne: Wounded >
Your bash at Reyne sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 3 out of 3 bashes (100% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 484 out of 910 bashes (53% landed)

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
Target set to reyne.

You try to hack Reyne, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded >
You hack Reyne's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Reyne: Battered > bash
Reyne gives a Valon guardsman an order.
A Valon guardsman joins Reyne's fight!

-
Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
+
Reyne leaves west.

Cancelled.
w

A Valon guardsman tickles your left leg with his hack.

kill reyne
-kill reyne
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > They aren't here.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

change mood brave
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > q
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Path to a Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Path to a Tree
Reyne - A Thicket
Reyne has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > look

Reyne leaves east.

look
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path to a Tree
The grass here has been cleared by someone or something, leaving only loose
dirt to be seen. The path is approximately two paces wide and extends toward
a large apple tree to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

kill reyne
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path to a Tree
The grass here has been cleared by someone or something, leaving only loose
dirt to be seen. The path is approximately two paces wide and extends toward
a large apple tree to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
kill reyne
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > By an Apple Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
|3|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|4|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill reyne
kill reyne
They aren't here.

kill reyne
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill reyne
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
On Steep Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Sloping Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
n
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Down a Hillside
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
Reyne leaves north riding a pale destrier.
A Valon guardsman leaves north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > By a Grassy Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Reyne leaves north riding a pale destrier.
A Valon guardsman leaves north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
kill reyne
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill reyne
kill reyne
They aren't here.

kill reyne
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill reyne
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > By a Grassy Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
n
n
n
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
e
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
e
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
Thinning of the Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
Reyne leaves west riding a pale destrier.
A Valon guardsman leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

kill reyne
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A lantern has been left here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > get yellow purse
w
w
kill reyne
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.
Reyne has arrived from the west, riding a pale destrier.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the west.

kill reyne
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
kill reyne
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A lantern has been left here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
e
They aren't here.
Jymmi narrates 'You have my apologies, good sir, for i had thought you to have retired the field of battle'

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > At a Junction of Roads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
Simple Dirt Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ] [ E: barndoor ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
kill reyne
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > ride horse
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
At a Junction of Roads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You start riding her.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Simple Dirt Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ] [ E: barndoor ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > w
n
n
At a Junction of Roads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
n
The Tar Valon Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Market Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
The Alindaer town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill reyne
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
Foot of the Bridge
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A balding, sour-faced officer checks everyone passing by.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You try to hack Reyne, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Reyne: Battered > Reyne barely slashes your left hand.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins Reyne's fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a Tar Valon bridgeguard's fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a Tar Valon bridgeguard's fight!
A balding, sour-faced officer joins a Tar Valon bridgeguard's fight!
You try to hack Reyne, but she parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Reyne: Battered >
A balding, sour-faced officer bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'

bash
+ inded - Reyne: Battered >
A balding, sour-faced officer draws a basket-hilted longblade from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A balding, sour-faced officer barely slashes your left arm.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely slashes your body.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely slashes your right leg.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard slashes your left leg.
Reyne barely slashes your body.


Reyne stops riding a pale destrier.

=
Your bash at Reyne sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 4 out of 4 bashes (100% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 485 out of 911 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Reyne: Battered > change mood brave
A balding, sour-faced officer barely tickles your head with his slash.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely slashes your head.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard tickles your body with his slash.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard tickles your head with his slash.
You hack Reyne's body into bloody fragments!
Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.
Reyne leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a Tar Valon bridgeguard: Scratched > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a Tar Valon bridgeguard: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
n
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.
Reyne has arrived from the east.

e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!Valon bridgeguard: Scratched >

x
kill reyne
You flee head over heels.
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
Foot of the Bridge
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|2|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A balding, sour-faced officer checks everyone passing by.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Bridge Over the Alindrelle
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ E: bridgegate ]
change mood brave
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Bridge Over the Alindrelle
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ E: bridgegate ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [cl gate]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > change wimpy
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 123 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > change wimpy 100
kill reyne
w
You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill reyne
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > bash
Bridge Over the Alindrelle
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here.
Reyne leaves west.
A Valon guardsman leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Foot of the Bridge
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A balding, sour-faced officer checks everyone passing by.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to hack Reyne, but she deflects the blow.

A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely slashes your right leg.
A balding, sour-faced officer tickles your body with his slash.
A balding, sour-faced officer bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a balding, sour-faced officer's fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a balding, sour-faced officer's fight!

+
A Tar Valon bridgeguard tickles your body with his slash.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely slashes your head.
A balding, sour-faced officer barely slashes your body.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely tickles your left foot with his slash.
Reyne tickles your head with her slash.

=
Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!


Reyne leaves east.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a Tar Valon bridgeguard: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f
kill reyne
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Reyne has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a Tar Valon bridgeguard: Healthy > change mood brave
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Tar Valon bridgeguard tickles your head with his slash.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely slashes your right arm.
A balding, sour-faced officer tickles your left leg with his slash.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard tickles your body with his slash.

You flee head over heels.
Thoroughfare of Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill reyne
kill reyne
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill reyne
bash
Foot of the Bridge
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A shaggy brown mare stands here, being ridden by you.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A balding, sour-faced officer checks everyone passing by.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to hack Reyne, but she deflects the blow.

- Reyne: Beaten >
A balding, sour-faced officer barely slashes your head.
A balding, sour-faced officer bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'

=
A balding, sour-faced officer barely slashes your body.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a balding, sour-faced officer's fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a balding, sour-faced officer's fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a balding, sour-faced officer's fight!

=
Your bash at Reyne sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 5 out of 5 bashes (100% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 486 out of 912 bashes (53% landed)
Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Reyne: Critical >
A Tar Valon bridgeguard tickles your body with his slash.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard barely slashes your body.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard tickles your body with his slash.
A balding, sour-faced officer barely slashes your right leg.
You hack Reyne's right leg into bloody fragments!
Reyne is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear Reyne's death cry.
A Valon guardsman realizes that Reyne is a jerk!

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:55 am

This one was lagging and I mischased a lot. Bad Me.

Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You hack Aedwyn's body very hard.

+ inded - Aedwyn: Scratched >
Aedwyn strikes your left hand.


As Aedwyn avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 1 out of 6 bashes (83% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 427 out of 913 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > exa Aedwyn

Aedwyn barely strikes your body.

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Aedwyn: Scratched >
Aedwyn has a few scratches.

Aedwyn is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a dress with colored bands at the hem
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of slim riding gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

- - Aedwyn: Scratched >
Aedwyn strikes your right leg.

=
Your bash at Aedwyn sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 6 out of 7 bashes (85% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 487 out of 914 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Aedwyn: Hurt >
You try to hack Aedwyn, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Aedwyn: Hurt > get tea purse
You hack Aedwyn's left leg into bloody fragments!
You get a cup of thready brown tea from a small purse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Hurt > quaff tea
bash
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Hurt > bash

You try to hack Aedwyn, but she parries successfully.
Aedwyn barely strikes your body.
Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Hurt >
Aedwyn leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bash who?
Aedwyn has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill alison
kill alison
kill Aedwyn
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > bash
You try to hack Aedwyn, but she deflects the blow.

- Aedwyn: Hurt >
Aedwyn tickles your right hand with her strike.

=
Aedwyn barely strikes your body.
You try to hack Aedwyn, but she deflects the blow.
Your bash at Aedwyn sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 7 out of 8 bashes (87% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 488 out of 915 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Hurt > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

kill Aedwyn
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Hurt >
You hack Aedwyn's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > You do the best you can!

kill Aedwyn
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > You do the best you can!

kill Aedwyn
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

kill Aedwyn
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > kill Aedwyn
kill Aedwyn
Aedwyn barely strikes your head.
You hack Aedwyn's body extremely hard.
You do the best you can!
Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded > bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded >
Aedwyn leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
kill Aedwyn
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You try to hack Aedwyn, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Wounded >
Aedwyn barely strikes your body.
You hack Aedwyn's body into bloody fragments!

bash
- - Aedwyn: Wounded >
Aedwyn strikes your left leg.

=
Your bash at Aedwyn sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 8 out of 9 bashes (88% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 489 out of 916 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Battered > kill Aedwyn
kill Aedwyn
You hack Aedwyn's body into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Battered > You do the best you can!

kill Aedwyn
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Battered > You do the best you can!

kill Aedwyn
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Battered > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

kill Aedwyn
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Battered > You hack Aedwyn's left foot into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aedwyn: Beaten > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

bash
- - Aedwyn: Beaten >
Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Aedwyn leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s

Aedwyn has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!
Aedwyn leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!
Aedwyn leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
e
kill' h.Aedwyn
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
e
kill Aedwyn
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.

q
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Aedwyn
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Aedwyn
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Tower Square
Aedwyn - Tower Square

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Aedwyn
They aren't here.

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
Aedwyn leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
kill Aedwyn
bash
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Tower Square
Aedwyn - Tower Square

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Aedwyn
A Valon guardsman barely tickles your body with his crush.
A Valon guardsman bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
q
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!n guardsman: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Tower Square
Aedwyn - Tower Square

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill Aedwyn
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
Water Avenue
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > look
look
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the south.
Water Avenue
The street looks like it flows toward the tower. The masonry gives the
impression of waves, slowly rolling down. The avenue opens up to Tower
Square to the south, or you could go against the tide and head west.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Valon guardsman is here, fighting YOU!
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.

q
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Water Avenue
The street looks like it flows toward the tower. The masonry gives the
impression of waves, slowly rolling down. The avenue opens up to Tower
Square to the south, or you could go against the tide and head west.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Valon guardsman is here, fighting YOU!
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Water Avenue
Aedwyn - Tower Square

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A man is here.

q
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Valon guardsman has arrived from the north.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill Aedwyn
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Tower Square
Aedwyn - Tower Square

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Valon guardsman barely crushes your left foot.
A Valon guardsman bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > s

You hack a Valon guardsman's left leg into bloody fragments!
A Valon guardsman barely tickles your head with his crush.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > change mood wimpy
rf
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched >
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > f

Rhauc chats 'also, Alison Sedai, you can only control what you control but not always the outcome - so basically everything you do is trying and then the world is telling you whether or not your attempt was successful'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > e
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
You flee head over heels.
Earth Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Earth Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|2|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Serpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > look
look
s
Serpent Street
Looking down this street, the reasoning behind its name becomes quite
apparent. Carved onto most, if not all of the buildings and doors, are
snakes of all sorts. Great coiled serpents serve as pillars supporting
numerous scale tiled roofs while other ones, bronze colored, serve as
steadfast door handles. Earth Avenue crosses to the north while Eastside
Avenue intersects to the south. Serpent Street continues, making a big
arc through the northern half of Tar Valon. A strong pungent medicinal
scent wafts by from the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
Serpent Street
Looking down this street, the reasoning behind its name becomes quite
apparent. Carved onto most, if not all of the buildings and doors, are
snakes of all sorts. Great coiled serpents serve as pillars supporting
numerous scale tiled roofs while other ones, bronze colored, serve as
steadfast door handles. Earth Avenue crosses to the north while Eastside
Avenue intersects to the south. Serpent Street continues, making a big
arc through the northern half of Tar Valon. A strong pungent medicinal
scent wafts by from the west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > q
Eastside Intersection
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Merchant Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Merchant Street
Aedwyn - Fire Avenue

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
A woman goes about her daily business here.
A sailor is here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > look
look
Fire Avenue
This area exudes the magnificent skill of the Ogier masons. The stone
edifices appear to be both on fire and made of fire. Buildings seem to
be pushed up by pillars resembling curling bonfires. The roofs curl around
and about like wisps of smoke. The fountains, also carved to resemble
flames, spout up cool clear water, ironically. Looking westwards, one can
see the White Tower. And from the north and south, Merchant Street runs
past like a wind blowing through a fire.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
A woman goes about her daily business here.
A sailor is here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
Fire Avenue
This area exudes the magnificent skill of the Ogier masons. The stone
edifices appear to be both on fire and made of fire. Buildings seem to
be pushed up by pillars resembling curling bonfires. The roofs curl around
and about like wisps of smoke. The fountains, also carved to resemble
flames, spout up cool clear water, ironically. Looking westwards, one can
see the White Tower. And from the north and south, Merchant Street runs
past like a wind blowing through a fire.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
A woman goes about her daily business here.
A sailor is here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill Aedwyn
bash
Merchant Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
kill Aedwyn
bash
Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
A woman goes about her daily business here.
A sailor is here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to hack Aedwyn, but she deflects the blow.

* - Aedwyn: Beaten >
Aedwyn barely strikes your body.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Timer now at 52 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

=
Your bash at Aedwyn sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 9 out of 10 bashes (90% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 490 out of 917 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Beaten > kill Aedwyn

You hack Aedwyn's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > kill Aedwyn
kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical >
You hack Aedwyn's body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > kill Aedwyn
bash
You do the best you can!

Aedwyn panics, and attempts to flee!al >

+
Aedwyn leaves west.

*w
w
*kill Aedwyn
Cancelled.
Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > bash
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Valon guardsman tickles your left arm with his crush.
A Valon guardsman bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
A sailor has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

=change mood wimpy a Valon guardsman: Scratched >
f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!guardsman: Scratched >


A Valon guardsman barely crushes your head.


You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Tower Square

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > change mood brave
w
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > look

A Valon guardsman has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > look
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
n

A Valon guardsman has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > nq
Tarlomen's Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
|2|.A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Small Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - A Small Path
Aedwyn - A Guardhouse
Porl - The Warders Practice Yard

dism
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > n
n
n
A Tower guard tickles your right arm with his crush.
A Tower guard barely crushes your body.
You stop riding him.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Tower guard: Scratched > n

A Tower guard barely crushes your body.
A Tower guard tickles your body with his crush.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Tower guard: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

change mood brave
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Tower guard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Tower guard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Tower guard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Tower guard: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ard: Scratched >


A Tower guard tickles your body with his crush.
A Tower guard tickles your right leg with his crush.

You flee head over heels.
Tarlomen's Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
|1|.A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > sneak
c
A Tower guard tickles your body with his crush.
An officer in the Tower guard tickles your left hand with his slash.
An officer in the Tower guard bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard barely cleaves your body.
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard tickles your left arm with his cleave.
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
A Tower gateguard tickles your body with his cleave.
A Tower gateguard bellows 'The criminal, Kryzen, has been spotted!'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Tower guard: Healthy > e
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Tower guard: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Tower guard: Healthy > change mood wimpy

A Tower gateguard tickles your right leg with his cleave.
A Tower gateguard barely cleaves your body.
A Tower gateguard cleaves your right leg.
An officer in the Tower guard barely slashes your right leg.
You hack a Tower guard's body into bloody fragments!
A Tower guard barely tickles your body with his crush.

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a Tower guard: Scratched > 0
Mood changed to: Wimpy

ba h.alison
You panic and attempt to flee! guard: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
A Guardhouse
[ obvious exits: W ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted is standing here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Backstab who?

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill Aedwyn
bash
You try to hack Aedwyn, but she parries successfully.

+change mood brave - Aedwyn: Critical >
*
Aedwyn barely strikes your left leg.

bash
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Brave

= - Aedwyn: Critical >
Aedwyn strikes your left leg.

=
Your bash at Aedwyn sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 10 out of 11 bashes (90% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 491 out of 918 bashes (53% landed)

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical > kill Aedwyn
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aedwyn: Critical >
You hack Aedwyn's right arm into bloody fragments!
Aedwyn is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Aedwyn's death cry.

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:16 am

I was trying to remember how to get Trinket to follow me but turned into a really good abs fight, some smart play by Porl good stuff to learn for abs v abs. It's not all about just bashing the other guy, you have to hit them more than they hit you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
Osendrelle Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > get gold purse
n
You get a wealth of gold crowns from a small purse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Gate to Osenrein
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ E: gate ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |1|.warhorse
Scampering around, Trinket the ferret looks for mischief to get into.
A man is here.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > give 1 crowns trinket
You give him one crown.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Gate to Osenrein
Porl - Gate to Osenrein

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Porl barely pounds your left arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f
You hack Porl's left arm hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!Scratched >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


Porl barely pounds your body.


Porl looks at you.

w

Porl barely pounds your left leg.

You flee head over heels.
Osendrelle Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A raucous group of sailors saunter by, speaking loudly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
w
w
Gate to Osenrein
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |1|.warhorse
Scampering around, Trinket the ferret looks for mischief to get into.
A man is here.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > w
Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A woman goes about her daily business here.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n
w
w
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Harryl the retired warder moves about with surprising grace.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > w
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > s
w
w
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > z
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > w
Gate to Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > w
w
[op gate]
It seems to be locked.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > The bridgegate seems to be closed.
doorName is now set as: bridgegate

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > The bridgegate seems to be closed.
doorName is now set as: bridgegate

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > The bridgegate seems to be closed.
doorName is now set as: bridgegate

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > s
Alindrelle Way
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A woman wearing a drawn hood walks by here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > look
look
Alindrelle Way
A warmth seems to emanate from the bright white walls along the street,
reflecting whatever light is present several times. Between the rising
buildings, the street heads south towards Southharbor while, to the
north, the way flows into an intersection where a bronze-clad gate allows
access to and from the city.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A woman wearing a drawn hood walks by here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Alindrelle Way
A warmth seems to emanate from the bright white walls along the street,
reflecting whatever light is present several times. Between the rising
buildings, the street heads south towards Southharbor while, to the
north, the way flows into an intersection where a bronze-clad gate allows
access to and from the city.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A woman wearing a drawn hood walks by here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > n
e
Gate to Alindaer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
e
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.
A guard stands watch over the Tar Valon gate.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
e
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Merchant Street
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Equine Emporium
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A sailor is here.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A horse dealer stands here, making shifty deals.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > li
You can buy:
a black stallion for 25 gold crowns and 3 coppers.
a warhorse for 41 gold crowns and 19 coppers.
a gray palfrey for 33 gold crowns and 11 coppers.
a dust-colored gelding for 39 gold crowns and 3 coppers.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > buy gray
A horse trader tells you 'Take good care, it was my favorite one!'
You now have someone.
A gray palfrey starts following you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > w
ride horse
Merchant Street
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > You start riding him.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
e
e
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > n
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > e
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > e
e
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Harryl the retired warder moves about with surprising grace.

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A sailor is here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A woman goes about her daily business here.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > z
Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > e
Gate to Osenrein
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Scampering around, Trinket the ferret looks for mischief to get into.
A man is here.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [op gate]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Outside the Osenrein Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Along a Stony Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
s
A Path Through the Circle of Stones
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > A Path on Sloping Ground
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A spider twice the size of a large dog crouches here, ready to strike.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > Target set to porl.
s
The Road Between the Copses
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A spider twice the size of a large dog crouches here, ready to strike.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > A Road Through Growing Woods
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
The fiery colors of dawn settle into the forest with the rising sun.
Timer now at 50 secs.
Timer now at 62 secs.

change mood brave
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > l
A Road Through Growing Woods
Trees grow thicker and closer together this near to the barely visible
wall. To the north west the forest is thick enough to halt travel to the
wall and to the south the trees taper off. Between the fading growth a wide
river is visible past a stony beach.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > who
Players
-------
Reyne Verenhald WANTED
Qolt of Illian
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin Blademaster] WANTED
Zane the Bannerman [Child of Light]
Kryzen of Arafel
Rhauc of the Borderlands
Jymmi "The Hand" Dasher, the Gleeman [Gleeman Council]
Raya Setaravni the Elder Wisdom (Linkless) (Idle)
Zyonel Thalos, Saldaean Cavalry Scout (Linkless)
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Porl of the Borderlands
Tirrean Setari

12 players displayed.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > who
Players
-------
Reyne Verenhald WANTED
Qolt of Illian
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin Blademaster] WANTED
Zane the Bannerman [Child of Light]
Kryzen of Arafel
Rhauc of the Borderlands
Jymmi "The Hand" Dasher, the Gleeman [Gleeman Council]
Raya Setaravni the Elder Wisdom (Linkless) (Idle)
Zyonel Thalos, Saldaean Cavalry Scout (Linkless)
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Porl of the Borderlands
Tirrean Setari

12 players displayed.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - A Road Through Growing Woods

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > score
You have 368(410) hit and 36(161) movement points.
You have scored 108792224 experience points and 1480 quest points.
You need 1727027139 exp to level and 1520 qp to rank.
You have amassed 82 Turn points to date.
You have played 40 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kryzen the Lieutenant [Child of Light 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Porl has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Porl pounds your right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Scratched >
You hack Porl's body.

tell Aedwyn the bits missing from your kit at s w s of warrior prac
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
You tell Aedwyn 'the bits missing from your kit at s w s of warrior prac'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!cratched >

kill porl

You flee head over heels.
The Road Between the Copses
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A spider twice the size of a large dog crouches here, ready to strike. < get spider to do some damage for me

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > They aren't here.
Porl has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > change mood brave

A giant spider barely tickles Porl's body with its hit.
A giant spider tries to bite Porl, but he brushes it aside.
Porl pounds a giant spider's body extremely hard.
A giant spider tries to bite Porl, but he brushes it aside.
A giant spider tickles Porl's body with its hit.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > kill porl
kill porl
Mood changed to: Brave

bash
* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You hack Porl's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary - a giant spider: Scratched - Porl: Scratched > You do the best you can!

= eary - a giant spider: Scratched - Porl: Scratched >
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!I assume this was to try and get the spider on me, but as it'd just aggroed I had no problem letting the bash roll

+
Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.


Porl has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

-
Porl barely pounds your body.

=
Your bash at Porl sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 13 out of 22 bashes (59% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 494 out of 929 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Porl: Scratched > l
You hack Porl's left leg.
A giant spider barely hits Porl's body.
A giant spider tries to bite Porl, but he brushes it aside.
The Road Between the Copses
Scattered trees dot the landscape along the road between the larger
clusters and small forests. The ancient giants spread their branches into
the sky to the north east. To the north west the thick newer growths sprout
up challenging the rim of the high surrounding wall.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
Porl of the Borderlands is sitting here, riding |1|.warhorse
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A giant spider is here, fighting Porl.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Porl: Scratched > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Porl: Scratched > exa porl
bash

Porl has a few scratches.

Porl is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn on legs> a pair of steel-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Porl: Scratched > A giant spider barely hits Porl's body.
You hack Porl's body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt > bash
A giant spider tries to bite Porl, but he brushes it aside.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt > bash

Porl panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Weary > w
kill porl
bash
A Road Through Growing Woods
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
Porl barely pounds your right leg. < getting those first hits in is massive. it's one hit here but over a fight it adds up

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt > You hack Porl's body hard.
Porl barely pounds your head.
You do the best you can!

- Porl: Hurt >
Porl barely pounds your body.


As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 10 out of 23 bashes (56% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 436 out of 930 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > l
bash
A Road Through Growing Woods
Trees grow thicker and closer together this near to the barely visible
wall. To the north west the forest is thick enough to halt travel to the
wall and to the south the trees taper off. Between the fading growth a wide
river is visible past a stony beach.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is here, fighting YOU!, riding |2|.warhorse
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary > st
s

You dodge a bash from Porl who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt >
You hack Porl's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt > bash
=TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 11 out of 24 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 437 out of 931 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
You dodge a bash from Porl who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Porl: Hurt >
The day has begun.
Timer now at 60 secs.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
Porl clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
You hack Porl's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
You barely hack Porl's left foot.

- Porl: Hurt >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
Porl pounds your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt > bash

Porl barely pounds your body.

- Porl: Hurt >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
Porl barely pounds your left arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt > bash

Porl pounds your left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
Aedwyn tells you 'Thank you! You're not bad for someone who just killed me'

You hack Porl's right leg hard.urt >


Porl barely tickles your body with his pound.
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt > bash

Porl tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
Porl tickles your body with his pound.

- Porl: Hurt >
As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 12 out of 25 bashes (52% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 438 out of 932 bashes (53% landed)
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt >
Porl barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt > bash

You dodge a bash from Porl who loses his balance and falls!


As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 13 out of 26 bashes (50% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 439 out of 933 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > st Having both missed, be the first to stand up and start hitting the other guy
kill porl
You stand up.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You hack Porl's left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt > change mood wimpy
f
You hack Porl's head.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

- Porl: Wounded >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl pounds your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Porl pounds your body.

ded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > f
w
s

Porl pounds your body.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Hurt > kill porl
w
kill porl
kill porl
kill porl

Porl barely pounds your body.

You panic and attempt to flee!l: Hurt >

You flee head over heels.
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > On the Stone Slabs
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
Alas, you cannot go that way...

kill porl
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
bash
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Road at the River Erinin Unless he moves around too much, I want to fight here as the the flees are fairly bad
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bash who?
Porl has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl

Porl leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > bash
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
kill porl
bash
A View of the Tower
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
Porl has arrived from the south, riding |2|.warhorse

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You hack Porl's left leg.

Porl pounds your left arm. Porl: Hurt >
You hack Porl's body.

=
Your bash at Porl sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 14 out of 27 bashes (51% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 495 out of 934 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > who
Players
-------
Reyne Verenhald WANTED
Qolt of Illian
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin Blademaster] WANTED
Zane the Bannerman [Child of Light]
Kryzen of Arafel
Rhauc of the Borderlands
Jymmi "The Hand" Dasher, the Gleeman [Gleeman Council]
Raya Setaravni the Elder Wisdom (Linkless) (Idle)
Zyonel Thalos, Saldaean Cavalry Scout
Aedwyn the Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Porl of the Borderlands
Tirrean Setari

12 players displayed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded >
You hack Porl's left hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash

You hack Porl's left leg hard.

ded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash

Porl tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl tickles your body with his pound.

= ded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl barely pounds your body.

=
Your bash at Porl sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 15 out of 28 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 496 out of 935 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded >
You hack Porl's body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
You hack Porl's right hand.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!


Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.

+w
kill porl
*bash
Cancelled.
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
Porl tickles your head with his pound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > You do the best you can!

You hack Porl's head hard. Porl: Wounded >
Porl pounds your right hand.

-
Porl tickles your body with his pound.


As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 14 out of 29 bashes (51% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 440 out of 936 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
+TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash

Porl barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl tickles your body with his pound.

+ ded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl barely pounds your body.

*
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Porl leaves east riding a warhorse.
Porl has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

-
Porl barely pounds your body. This is pretty smart, his bash here was actually 4 hits because he didn't run for the next timer after 2, and with little/no fleelag you can weave in an extra hit here

=
Your bash at Porl sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 16 out of 30 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 497 out of 937 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > l
You hack Porl's body hard.
The Road at the River Erinin
The huge stretch of water froths and bubbles as it turns around the smooth
stones dotting the river. Huge stones worn smooth by the passing water make
a path heading east and west and the rushing water comes right to the edge.
To the east the road rises toward a steep rock face.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
Porl of the Borderlands is sitting here, riding |1|.warhorse
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
You hack Porl's body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > bash
*change mood wimpy
f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > change mood brave
kill porl
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill porl
You flee head over heels.
A Road Through Growing Woods
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
kill porl
bash
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
Porl barely tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* ded - Porl: Wounded >
Porl pounds your left arm.

=
Your bash at Porl sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 17 out of 31 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 498 out of 938 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Wounded >
You hack Porl's body hard.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee! This is what you want to punish with abs, either he forgot to set it or set it too high so he knew his hp
Porl barely pounds your right arm.
Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
kill porl
kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
Porl tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > kill porl
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You hack Porl's left leg.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!
Porl leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
kill porl
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
Porl pounds your left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You hack Porl's left foot.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > kill porl

Porl leaves north riding a warhorse.

kill porl
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
A Road Through Growing Woods
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
Porl barely pounds your body.

kill porl
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered >
You hack Porl's body.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > kill porl
kill porl
You do the best you can!
Porl leaves south riding a warhorse.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Road Between the Copses
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A spider twice the size of a large dog crouches here, ready to strike.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
kill porl
kill porl
A Road Through Growing Woods
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
Porl barely pounds your left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered >
You hack Porl's right leg hard.
Porl barely pounds your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered >
You hack Porl's left arm hard.
Porl barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered >
You hack Porl's body hard.
Porl barely pounds your left arm. Neither of us are bashing so we don't lose a hit, there have been a lot of missed bashes so whomever starts that timer first loses a round but might not land the bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > bash

As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 15 out of 32 bashes (53% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 441 out of 939 bashes (53% landed)

ded - Porl: Battered >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!Interestingly we both pulled the trigger at roughly the same time, my timing on getting it after the round pulse was better but he landed I didn't

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > bash

Porl barely pounds your body.

* ded - Porl: Battered >
Porl pounds your left arm.

-
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!


As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 16 out of 33 bashes (51% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 442 out of 940 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Porl barely pounds your left foot.
Porl leaves east riding a warhorse.

st
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill porl
kill porl
You are already standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill porl
kill porl

Porl has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > kill porl
You hack Porl's right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered >
You hack Porl's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > kill porl
kill porl

Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered > bash

Porl tickles your left foot with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Porl: Battered >
A villager has arrived from the east.
Porl pounds your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* ring - Porl: Battered >
Porl tickles your body with his pound.


Porl panics, and attempts to flee! he's still some fleelag here, so letting them roll isn't too bad an idea

=
Your bash at Porl sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 18 out of 34 bashes (52% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 499 out of 941 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > kill porl
kill porl

You hack Porl's body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!
Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
w
Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
Porl tickles your body with his pound.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered >
You barely hack Porl's body.
Porl barely pounds your left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Battered >
You hack Porl's body hard.
Porl pounds your left arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > f
kill porl
kill porl
kill porl
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.
Porl has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
You hack Porl's right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
e
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten >
You hack Porl's right arm hard.

ring - Porl: Beaten >
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > bash

Porl tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten >
Porl barely tickles your body with his pound.

* ring - Porl: Beaten >
Porl barely pounds your body.


As Porl avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 17 out of 35 bashes (51% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 443 out of 942 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten >
Porl barely pounds your right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > bash
*
You dodge a bash from Porl who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at Porl sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 19 out of 36 bashes (52% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 500 out of 943 bashes (53% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl

You hack Porl's head.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

kill porl
kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
You do the best you can!

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You hack Porl's body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > change wimpy 60
kill porl
kill porl
You will now flee if you go below 60 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
You do the best you can!
Porl sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl

Porl tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten >
Porl barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl I've got the hp, I've got the damage, untill theres more fleelag I don't need to roll bashes everytime, just be ready to move
Porl barely pounds your right leg.
You hack Porl's left arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten >
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl
Mood changed to: Wimpy

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Beaten > kill porl

Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.
Porl has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
You hack Porl's body hard. This is the beginning of the end

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > kill porl
Porl barely pounds your body.
You hack Porl's body.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
kill porl
kill porl
kill porl
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > On the Stone Slabs
[ obvious exits: E ] He wants that dline to get ahead of me, I was hoping not to have to chase into here
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
Porl barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > fThere it is, i've no fleelag, maybe I can get ahead of him
e

You hack Porl's right arm hard.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!

You panic and attempt to flee!rl: Critical >

You flee head over heels.
Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
Porl has arrived from the west, riding |3|.warhorse he overspammed here

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Porl leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
kill porl
kill porl
They aren't here.

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
They aren't here.
Porl has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You barely hack Porl's head.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!

kill porl
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > w
You hack Porl's body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical >
Porl leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Along the Stony Shore
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill porl
kill porl
kill porl
You hack Porl's right arm hard.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > e
kill porl
Porl tickles your left hand with his pound.
You hack Porl's body.
Porl panics, and attempts to flee!
Porl leaves east riding a warhorse.
The Road at the River Erinin
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Porl of the Borderlands is standing here, riding |2|.warhorse
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
You hack Porl's right arm hard.
Porl is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > kill porl
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > kill porl
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Porl: Critical >
You hack Porl's body into bloody fragments! got 'em chief
Porl is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Porl's death cry.

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:19 am

This guy looted Randal yesterday, I wanted those swords, so I told him he would die

Atop a Grassy Knoll
[ obvious exits: N D ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
Qolt of Illian is here, fighting the hill giant, riding |1|.Domani razor
The hill giant is sitting here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Qolt slashes the hill giant's right hand into bloody fragments! 1
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Qolt slashes the hill giant's right leg very hard. 2

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > eq

Qolt slashes the hill giant's left arm into bloody fragments! 3

0
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > ba h.qolt
You are using:
<used as light> a lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a pair of gold-hilted hooked swords Sometimes I don't get the alias, but maybe I can wait till he kills it and get the dagger out
<worn about waist> a bronze belt of odd design
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Qolt slashes the hill giant's left foot into bloody fragments! 4

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > ba h.qolt
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > ba h.qolt

Qolt slashes the hill giant's right leg. 5

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > ba h.qolt
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > change mood brave
kill qolt
Qolt slashes the hill giant's body very hard. 6, these mobs are chilled but this is too many hits, he's zerk and dead
Mood changed to: Brave

bash
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > You hack Qolt's left arm very hard.

the hill giant: Wounded - Qolt: Wounded >
The hill giant tickles Qolt's right leg with his pound.
Qolt slashes the hill giant's left leg very hard.

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:20 am

All in all, not a bad 30minutes. Qolt got his revenge later by sitting in my room so I couldn't zerk on verna as he'd been sat in my zone for a bit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Verna has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > j

Verna tickles your body with her strike.

[bash verna] nded - Verna: Hurt >


A Hand of the Light Inquisitor tries to slash Verna, but she dodges the attack.

*
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor tries to slash Verna, but she parries successfully.
A Child of the Light guard joins a Hand of the Light Inquisitor's fight!
A Child of the Light guard joins a Child of the Light guard's fight!
A Child of the Light guard says 'You Verna!!! You will die before your time!! '
Galadedrid Damodred says 'You Verna!!! You will die before your time!! '
Verna strikes your right arm.
Verna gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor vibrates and is knocked about.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor vibrates and is knocked about.
A Child of the Light guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A Child of the Light guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A Child of the Light guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A Child of the Light guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A Child of the Light guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A Child of the Light guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
Galadedrid Damodred vibrates and is knocked about.
Galadedrid Damodred vibrates and is knocked about.

-
Verna panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at Verna sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 27 out of 57 bashes (47% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 508 out of 964 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Hurt > kill verna

A Child of the Light guard slashes Verna's body hard.
A Child of the Light guard slashes Verna's body extremely hard.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor tries to slash Verna, but she parries successfully.
You hack Verna's left arm into bloody fragments!

kill verna
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
You do the best you can!

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > Docks on the River Manetherendrelle
The dirt side-street makes a small curve and then meets a dead end as it
runs into wooden docks jutting out into the water. A few barrels lie here
and there and carts for transferring goods back and forth to the town
warehouses are parked at the end of a pier waiting for a new shipload.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of a brown stallion is lying here.
Verna Dahl is sitting here
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor is here, fighting Verna.
A Child of the Light guard is here, fighting Verna.
A Child of the Light guard is here, fighting Verna.
A Child of the Light guard stands here, scrutinizing those who wish to enter.
A tall and handsome man confidently stands here, riding |2|.warhorse

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
Qolt has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Verna: Wounded > kill verna
kill verna
A Child of the Light guard joins a Child of the Light guard's fight!
Galadedrid Damodred joins a Hand of the Light Inquisitor's fight!
Galadedrid Damodred cleaves Verna's body very hard.
Verna panics, and attempts to flee!
A Child of the Light guard slashes Verna's right arm very hard.
Verna panics, and attempts to flee!
A Child of the Light guard slashes Verna's head very hard.
Verna panics, and attempts to flee!
A Child of the Light guard slashes Verna's body very hard.
Verna panics, and attempts to flee!
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor slashes Verna's body very hard.
Verna panics, and attempts to flee!
You hack Verna's left hand into bloody fragments!
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Timer now at 66 secs.
Qolt snickers softly.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill verna
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill verna
kill verna
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > kill verna
Verna leaves west.
Verna has arrived from the west.
You try to hack Verna, but she deflects the blow.

kill verna
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > kill verna
A Hand of the Light Inquisitor tries to slash Verna, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > A Hand of the Light Inquisitor tries to slash Verna, but she parries successfully.
A Child of the Light guard joins a Hand of the Light Inquisitor's fight!
A Child of the Light guard joins a Child of the Light guard's fight!
A Child of the Light guard says 'You Verna!!! You will die before your time!! '
Galadedrid Damodred says 'You Verna!!! You will die before your time!! '
Verna tickles your right arm with her strike.
You try to hack Verna, but she deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > kill verna
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > Verna panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > change mood wimpy
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Verna: Critical > Verna leaves west.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 am

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to hack *Zurik*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched > r
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched > r

*Zurik* pierces your body.
A fierce young man says 'You Zurik!!! You will die before your time!! '
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
A fierce young man says 'You Whelk!!! You will die before your time!! '
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.
You hack *Zurik*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* Zurik: Scratched >
*Whelk* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's body.
*Zurik* barely pierces your body.


As *Zurik* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 7 out of 17 bashes (58% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 572 out of 1205 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched >
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched > st
bash

A zealous Child of Light tries to strike Whelk, but he parries successfully.
A fierce young man says 'You Whelk!!! You will die before your time!! '
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he parries successfully.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he parries successfully.
*Zurik* tickles your body with his pierce.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

- Zurik: Scratched >
*Whelk* sends a zealous Child of Light sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
*Whelk* gazes deeply at a zealous Child of Light...
A zealous Child of Light looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's right arm very hard.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.
*Zurik* barely pierces your right foot.

=
Your bash at *Zurik* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 11 out of 18 bashes (61% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 634 out of 1206 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Scratched > exa Zurik
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he parries successfully.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's body.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's left leg.
You hack *Zurik*'s body extremely hard.

Zurik has some small wounds and bruises.

*Zurik* is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Hurt >
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
A zealous Child of Light mounts an attack against Whelk, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's body hard.
You hack *Zurik*'s right foot very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Hurt > narr on 2 lug
bash
You narrate 'on 2 lug'

- Zurik: Hurt >
*Whelk* sends a zealous Child of Light sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he parries successfully.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's right leg very hard.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's head.
*Zurik* pierces your left foot.


As *Zurik* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 8 out of 19 bashes (57% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 573 out of 1207 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's right hand.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he parries successfully.
*Zurik* barely tickles your left foot with his pierce.

--
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Hurt > --
bash
[order zealous bash]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Hurt > [order zealous bash]

Zurik: Hurt >
A fierce young man cleaves Whelk's head.
A zealous Child of Light barely strikes Whelk's body.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's left leg hard.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.
*Zurik* barely pierces your right leg.


You hack *Zurik*'s body extremely hard.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
A zealous Child of Light mounts an attack against Whelk, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's head very hard.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.
*Zurik* barely pierces your body.
As *Zurik* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 9 out of 20 bashes (55% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 574 out of 1208 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Wounded > bash
You try to hack *Zurik*, but he deflects the blow.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he parries successfully.
A zealous Child of Light tries to strike Whelk, but he parries successfully.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's left arm hard.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he parries successfully.
*Zurik* tickles your body with his pierce.
*Zurik* pierces your body.

-
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
A zealous Child of Light tries to strike Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's body.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he parries successfully.
*Zurik* tickles your body with his pierce.
*Whelk* closes the NorthGate.


As *Zurik* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 10 out of 21 bashes (52% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've missed 575 out of 1209 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Zurik* pierces your left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Wounded > l
bash

A fierce young man cleaves Whelk's right arm.
A zealous Child of Light mounts an attack against Whelk, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's body.
*Zurik* pierces your right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Wounded > Inside the Shilene Gate
You stand inside the northern gates of the city of Lugard. The gates themselves
seem to be kept well-enough to function, but no more. The noise of the city
rises to the south. A road leads into the city, however the road is unkept
also, with cracks in the pavement. The gate north leads back out to the Lugard
Highway which leads to Andor.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1|.*Whelk* is here, fighting a zealous Child of L, riding |1|.shadow stallionion.*Zurik* is here, fighting YOU!
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting Whelk.
|1|.An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A fierce young man is here, fighting Whelk.
A fierce young man is here, fighting Zurik.

Zurik: Wounded >
*Whelk* sends a zealous Child of Light sprawling with a powerful bash!

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
-
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he deflects the blow.
*Whelk* gazes deeply at a fierce young man...
A fierce young man looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's body.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.
*Zurik* pierces your left arm.
The night has begun.
Timer now at 62 secs.

=
Your bash at *Zurik* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 12 out of 22 bashes (54% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 635 out of 1210 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > l
l
Inside the Shilene Gate
You stand inside the northern gates of the city of Lugard. The gates themselves
seem to be kept well-enough to function, but no more. The noise of the city
rises to the south. A road leads into the city, however the road is unkept
also, with cracks in the pavement. The gate north leads back out to the Lugard
Highway which leads to Andor.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1|.*Whelk* is here, fighting a zealous Child of L, riding |1|.shadow stallionion.*Zurik* is sitting here
A zealous Child of Light is sitting here.
|1|.An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A fierce young man is here, fighting Whelk.
A fierce young man is here, fighting Zurik.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > Inside the Shilene Gate
You stand inside the northern gates of the city of Lugard. The gates themselves
seem to be kept well-enough to function, but no more. The noise of the city
rises to the south. A road leads into the city, however the road is unkept
also, with cracks in the pavement. The gate north leads back out to the Lugard
Highway which leads to Andor.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Whelk* is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light, riding |1|.shadow stallion
*Zurik* is sitting here
A zealous Child of Light is sitting here.
|1|.An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A fierce young man is here, fighting Whelk.
A fierce young man is here, fighting Zurik.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > c

You hack *Zurik*'s body into bloody fragments!
A fierce young man mounts an attack against Whelk, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Whelk* scythes a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's right hand.

c
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > [say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > ii
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > [order zealous assist Kryzen]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > change mood brave
bash
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Wounded > r

You hack *Zurik*'s left leg very hard.
A fierce young man tickles Whelk's body with his cleave.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's body hard.
*Whelk* gets a package of iron rations from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > bash
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

- Zurik: Battered >
*Whelk* eats a package of iron rations.
*Zurik* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Zurik* barely pierces your body.

=
A fierce young man tickles Whelk's right leg with his cleave.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.
*Zurik* tickles your right arm with his pierce.

=
Your bash at *Zurik* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 13 out of 23 bashes (56% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 636 out of 1211 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > l

*Whelk* sends a fierce young man sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > Inside the Shilene Gate
You stand inside the northern gates of the city of Lugard. The gates themselves
seem to be kept well-enough to function, but no more. The noise of the city
rises to the south. A road leads into the city, however the road is unkept
also, with cracks in the pavement. The gate north leads back out to the Lugard
Highway which leads to Andor.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
|1|.*Whelk* is here, fighting a fierce young, riding |1|.shadow stallionion.*Zurik* is sitting here
|1|.An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A fierce young man is sitting here.
A fierce young man is here, fighting Zurik.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered >
*Whelk* scythes a fierce young man's right arm into bloody fragments!
You hack *Zurik*'s body extremely hard.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > kill Zurik
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > ii
x
[order zealous assist Kryzen]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

c
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > c
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > *Whelk* scythes a fierce young man's body very hard.
You hack *Zurik*'s left leg very hard.
A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's left hand.
[say retreat]
You say 'retreat'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > ii

*Zurik* panics, and attempts to flee!

r
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > bash
[order zealous assist Kryzen]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zurik: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Zurik* leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > r
r
bash
A fierce young man barely cleaves Whelk's body.
[k dark]
You hack *Zurik*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* Zurik: Beaten >
A fierce young man says 'You Whelk!!! You will die before your time!! '
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.

=
*Zurik* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A fierce young man tries to cleave Zurik, but he deflects the blow.
A fierce young man tries to cleave Whelk, but he parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Zurik* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 14 out of 24 bashes (58% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 637 out of 1212 bashes (52% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Beaten >
*Whelk* sends a fierce young man sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Beaten > ii
kill Zurik
[order zealous assist Kryzen]

kill Zurik
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Beaten > You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Beaten > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Beaten > x
kill Zurik

A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's left leg.
You hack *Zurik*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Whelk* scythes a fierce young man's head extremely hard.

kill Zurik
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > [cl gate]
It's already closed!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > kill Zurik
kill Zurik
You do the best you can!

kill Zurik
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > kill Zurik
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > change mood brave
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > kill Zurik
kill Zurik
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > A fierce young man cleaves Zurik's body hard.
You hack *Zurik*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Whelk* scythes a fierce young man's body very hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zurik: Critical > kill Zurik
kill Zurik
You do the best you can!
*Zurik* leaves south.

kill Zurik
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill Zurik
You hack *Zurik*'s right leg very hard.
*Zurik* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zurik*'s death cry.

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm

[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^NORTH^^
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
Lady Erulisse the Arch Sister is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
Florry the Merchant is standing here, riding |2|.bloodstock stallion
Walden the Apprentice to Randal Gaidin is standing here, riding |3|.Illianer steed

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Erulisse makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 15 out of 26 stabs (57% landed)
Since 4/2/2019 you've landed 591 out of 1224 stabs (48% landed)
Erulisse is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Erulisse's death cry.
A Valon guardsman realizes that Erulisse is a jerk!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > a
get all corpse

Walden gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets nine copper pennys from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets twenty gold crowns from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets the death scalp of the mountain-dwellers' leader slain in Tear from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets the death scalp of the Altaran kingpin slain in Altara from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a yew staff from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a backpack from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a tawny riding cloak emblazoned with a streith flame from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a gold ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a gold ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
Walden gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Erulisse.

Walden
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Walden » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:39 pm

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Kryzen places a sharp, red stone dagger in the back of Erulisse, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
Erulisse is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Erulisse's death cry.
A Valon guardsman realizes that Erulisse is a jerk!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > ]
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > a
kill h.kryzen
bash
[get all corpse]
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get nine copper pennys from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get twenty gold crowns from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get the death scalp of the mountain-dwellers' leader slain in Tear from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get the death scalp of the Altaran kingpin slain in Altara from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a tawny riding cloak emblazoned with a streith flame from the corpse of Erulisse.
a leather cuirass: You can't take that!
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Erulisse.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Erulisse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You hack Kryzen's right arm.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS. l - Kryzen: Scratched >

As Kryzen avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched > bash

Kryzen sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
Kryzen pierces your left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Scratched >
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's body.

Werf has arrived from the north.n: Hurt >

=
Florry pierces Kryzen's right leg.
Kryzen barely pierces your body.

+
Sooshe narrates 'they df'

=
Neal narrates 'sooshe ok?'
Your bash at Kryzen sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Hurt >
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's left foot.
You hack Kryzen's right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Hurt >
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Hurt > look
The Eastward Track
You travel along a small track heading east off into desolate moors. A ways to
the west is a small village where the track begins. South of here are empty
fields and brush. Here the track passes by a small tower directly north.
Off to the east can be seen a glint of water from the mighty Eldar River.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
The corpse of Erulisse is lying here.
Werf the Trader is standing here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is sitting here
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Florry the Merchant is here, fighting Kryzen, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Hurt >
Werf tickles Kryzen's head with his pierce.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Hurt >
Sooshe narrates 'nods'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Hurt >
Werf pierces Kryzen's body.
Florry pierces Kryzen's body.
You hack Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >
Werf pierces Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > w
kill kryzen
Werf frowns.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > w
kill kryzen
Sooshe narrates 'get safe'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > Werf disarms Kryzen's weapon with one swift strike.
Werf tickles Kryzen's left leg with his pierce.
Florry pierces Kryzen's left leg.
Kryzen barely hits your left foot.
You hack Kryzen's right leg.
Kryzen says 'I'm serving a warrant'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > w

Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > kill kryzen
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > w
kill kryzen

Werf tickles Kryzen's head with his pierce.
Florry tickles Kryzen's body with her pierce.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > w
You do the best you can!

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >
Kryzen leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Track East of Village
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
kill kryzen

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Werf barely pierces Kryzen's right hand.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Track East of Village
Werf - Track East of Village
Florry - Track East of Village
Walden - Track East of Village

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Florry pierces Kryzen's body.
You hack Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Werf: Healthy - Kryzen: Wounded > kill kryzen
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Werf: Healthy - Kryzen: Wounded >
Werf barely pierces Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Werf: Healthy - Kryzen: Wounded > kill kryzen

Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Werf: Healthy - Kryzen: Wounded > You hack Kryzen's right hand.
Florry pierces Kryzen's right arm.
Werf pierces Kryzen's right leg.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Werf: Healthy - Kryzen: Wounded > look

Kryzen leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Track East of Village
The small road winds its ways east through the countryside. Just west of here
is a small village. Nearest in the village is the village chapel, with the
rest of the village beyond. On either side of the road here are orchards and
cultivated fields, which surround the village on all sides. A little further
east this road passes a small tower.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Werf the Trader is standing here.
Florry the Merchant is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen

Werf leaves north.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
kill kryzen
Apple Orchard
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is standing here.
Florry has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Werf leaves west.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
You would need to swim there, you can't just walk it.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You would need to swim there, you can't just walk it.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen

Werf has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
kill kryzen
Track East of Village
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
Track East of Village
The small road winds its ways east through the countryside. Just west of here
is a small village. Nearest in the village is the village chapel, with the
rest of the village beyond. On either side of the road here are orchards and
cultivated fields, which surround the village on all sides. A little further
east this road passes a small tower.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Werf the Trader is standing here.
Florry the Merchant is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Road through a Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
Florry has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Werf leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
w
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Small Road through Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
kill kryzen
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
You can't ride in there.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Werf has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Sooshe narrates 'neal ok?'
Village Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A bored man stands sentry here.
A bored man stands sentry here.
Florry has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
Florry has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
s
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
Florry has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the north.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Village Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A bored man stands sentry here.
A bored man stands sentry here.
Florry has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
e
Small Road through Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Road through a Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
Florry has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Track East of Village
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Werf has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e

Sooshe narrates ':P'
Werf stops following you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Eastward Track
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Erulisse is lying here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Florry has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Neal narrates 'nod'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill h.kryzen
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Eastward Track
You travel along a small track heading east off into desolate moors. A ways to
the west is a small village where the track begins. South of here are empty
fields and brush. Here the track passes by a small tower directly north.
Off to the east can be seen a glint of water from the mighty Eldar River.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Erulisse is lying here.
Florry the Merchant is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > look
kill kryzen
The Eastward Track
You travel along a small track heading east off into desolate moors. A ways to
the west is a small village where the track begins. South of here are empty
fields and brush. Here the track passes by a small tower directly north.
Off to the east can be seen a glint of water from the mighty Eldar River.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Erulisse is lying here.
Florry the Merchant is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Sooshe narrates 'good'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
Track East of Village
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
kill kryzen
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is standing here.
Florry has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Werf leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Track East of Village
The small road winds its ways east through the countryside. Just west of here
is a small village. Nearest in the village is the village chapel, with the
rest of the village beyond. On either side of the road here are orchards and
cultivated fields, which surround the village on all sides. A little further
east this road passes a small tower.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
kill kryzen
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Florry the Merchant is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Florry leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Maokai narrates 'i stil hav eno quit i can come help you if needed'
Road through a Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Small Road through Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
look
Village Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A bored man stands sentry here.
A bored man stands sentry here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Village Square
This is the village square. North and west is the hamlet's famed trading post
while north and east is a small inn. South and east lies a large stone
house with a chimney from which smoke curls thickly, while south and west is a
more quaint structure. The lane through the village heads west and south from
here, while a smaller dusty road leads east, and a wide muddy bridle track
leads north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A large stone well is here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A bored man stands sentry here.
A bored man stands sentry here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Bridle Track from Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.
A disheveled Andoran goes about his business.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Florry tells you 'he didnt scalp'
Track South of Tarendrelle
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Track South of Tarendrelle
Werf - Road through a Village
Florry - The Eastward Track

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
kill kryzen
Bridge Over the Tarendelle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Track Alongside the River
[ obvious exits: E S W ] [ W: thornypath ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Track Alongside the River
Werf - Bridle Track from Village
Florry - The Eastward Track

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Sooshe narrates 'i was worried you were afk'

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Along the Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > n
kill kryzen
Another Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
kill kryzen
The Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
kill kryzen
Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > kill kryzen
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You hack Kryzen's left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

bash
ull - Kryzen: Wounded >
Sooshe narrates 'was gonna start yodelling'

=TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

As Kryzen avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > bash

Kryzen sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >
Kryzen slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >
Kryzen says 'chortlesnorfling got it son'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >
Kryzen gives a zealous Child of Light an order.
A zealous Child of Light joins Kryzen's fight!

Neal narrates 'they were 6w 'yzen: Wounded >

-
A zealous Child of Light barely blasts your body.
Kryzen slashes your right arm.


As Kryzen avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A zealous Child of Light tickles your body with his blast.
Sooshe narrates 'nods'

a zealous Child of Light: Scratched >
Kryzen sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Scratched > bash

A zealous Child of Light barely blasts your body.
Kryzen slashes your body very hard.

a zealous Child of Light: Scratched >
A zealous Child of Light tickles your left arm with his blast.
Werf has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

-
Werf barely pierces Kryzen's body.

=
Your bash at a zealous Child of Light sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Healthy >
Werf pierces Kryzen's right arm.

a zealous Child of Light: Healthy >
Kryzen sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Healthy >
Werf barely pierces Kryzen's body.
Kryzen slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Healthy > cw
f
e

Werf barely pierces Kryzen's left leg.
Kryzen slashes your left foot.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Healthy > kill kryzen
bash

Kryzen says 'warrant for you'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Healthy > Werf pierces Kryzen's body.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!s Child of Light: Healthy >

Werf pierces Kryzen's body.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body.
A zealous Child of Light blasts your body.
You flee head over heels.
Bend in Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is here, fighting Kryzen, riding a warhorse.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Werf, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You hack a zealous Child of Light's left leg.

* l - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
Kryzen says 'retreat'

*
Kryzen says 'retreat'

=
A zealous Child of Light tickles your right leg with his blast.
Kryzen tries to slash Werf, but he deflects the blow.
Werf barely pierces Kryzen's body.
Werf pierces Kryzen's left arm.

-
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

kill kryzen
-
Kryzen leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

bash
=
Kryzen has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Your bash at a zealous Child of Light sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt > Kryzen leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Werf says 'too bad.'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > look

Kryzen has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Werf leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > Kryzen leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Light Forest
You are surrounded by a mixed forest of young oak, ash and leatherleaf, with
an occasional thicket of fir. Through the trees to the north a small lane or
road of some kind passes by, its surface rutted and uneven appearing. East of
here the forest comes to an end, being replaced by meadows and fields of tall
dry grass. The muffled sound of heavy rushing water can be heard from some-
where to the south. Directly west of here is an old clearing full of scrub
and tall rank weeds, in the midst of which an abandoned building stands.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A zealous Child of Light is sitting here
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > bash
*
A zealous Child of Light blasts your left leg.


As a zealous Child of Light avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > bash

A zealous Child of Light tickles your body with his blast.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Werf tells you '1n'

Maokai narrates 'they 2n fd'ealous Child of Light: Wounded >

*
A zealous Child of Light tickles your body with his blast.

=
Your bash at a zealous Child of Light sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > l child
This arrogant looking soldier is a Child of the Light, a group more
commonly known as the Whitecloaks. His armor looks polished and shining,
and hardly used. The flowing white cloak worn over his shoulders is so
clean it almost glows. He glares around fiercely, looking for the slightest
cause to create an incident.

A zealous Child of Light has quite a few wounds.

a zealous Child of Light is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a burnished metal breastplate
<worn on arms> a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of steel-backed gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a wide leather wristband
<wielded> a heavy axe with a dark, serrated blade
<worn on legs> a set of oiled chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of thin metal boots (used)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Kryzen has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Kryzen slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Kryzen barely slashes your body.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!lous Child of Light: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill kryzen
bash
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Kryzen leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
A zealous Child of Light leaves north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Werf has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
kill kryzen
Werf leaves north riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bend in Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
kill kryzen
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Light Forest
Werf - Bend in Southward Track
Florry - Track Alongside the River


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
kill kryzen
Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > cb
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Southward Track
Werf - Medium Woods
Florry - Track Alongside the River

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
Bend in Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Bend in Southward Track
Florry - Track Alongside the River

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill kryzen
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
kill kryzen
Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
kill kryzen
Along the Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > where
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Medium Woods
Walden - Along the Bridle Track
Florry - Track Alongside the River

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > n
n
Another Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Medium Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Open Woodland
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Around a Small Bend
Walden - Open Woodland
Werf - Southward Bridle Track

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Southward Track
Kryzen - Around a Small Bend
Walden - Open Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Sooshe narrates 'i in dog'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Scattered Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Road at Edge of Meadows
Walden - Scattered Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
kill kryzen
Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
kill kryzen
Fields and Copses
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Fields and Copses
You wander about in small fields of tall dry grass separated by copses of
fir and oak and tall ash trees, with small bushes growing in thickets about
them. Except for the occasional rustlings of small animals and birds chirping
in the trees, all is quiet here, with the only signs of mankind being the
broad Caemlyn Road itself just north of here, and a small side road passing
by to the west, which branches off north from the main route. Beyond both the
roads and in the other directions as well, more small fields and woodland
copses can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A rabbit leaves east.
A rabbit has arrived from the north.
A peddler has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - Open Woodland
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - Trail through Light Forest
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Open Woodland
Florry - Caemlyn Road
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Open Woodland
Florry - Caemlyn Road
Walden - Fields and Copses
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Scattered Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Open Woodland
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
w
Bend in Hidden Trail
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
n
Trail through Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
kill kryzen
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Werf has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - Narrow Path through Woodland
Walden - Light Forest
Werf - Light Forest
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Werf the Trader is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - Along Caemlyn Road
Walden - Light Forest
Werf - Light Forest
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Werf has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Neal narrates 'see em moryn?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k rat
You hack a rat's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
A rat stops following Werf.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Werf leaves north riding a warhorse.
A rat leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
kill kryzen
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Werf the Trader is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k rat
Valheru narrates 'pk?'
You hack a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
A rat stops following Werf.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
kill kryzen
Bridge over Wide Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
Caemlyn Road through Wilderness
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
Road at Edge of Meadows
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
Lush Meadowland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
Tall Grassy Meadows
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Caemlyn Road through Wilderness
Walden - Tall Grassy Meadows
Florry - Along Caemlyn Road
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > ex
Obvious exits:
North - Caemlyn Road through Countryside
East - Lush Meadowland
West - Narrow Path through Woodland

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Folded Light Forest
Walden - Tall Grassy Meadows
Florry - Along Caemlyn Road
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Narrow Path through Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Tall Grassy Meadows
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Tall Grassy Meadows
Werf - Folded Light Forest
Florry - Along Caemlyn Road
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
s
Lush Meadowland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Rolling Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is here, fighting Kryzen, riding a warhorse.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Werf, riding a gray palfrey.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Folded Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - Lush Meadowland
Walden - Folded Light Forest
Werf - Rolling Woodland
Kryzen - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
Rolling Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Werf the Trader is here, fighting Kryzen, riding a warhorse.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Werf, riding a gray palfrey.
A Child of Light soldier is here, fighting Werf.
A Child of Light soldier is here, fighting Werf.
A Child of the Light Hundredman is here, fighting Werf.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You hack a zealous Child of Light's left foot into bloody fragments!

* ong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
A zealous Child of Light barely blasts your right leg.
A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Werf's head very hard.
A Child of Light soldier barely pierces Werf's left leg.
A Child of Light soldier barely pierces Werf's left arm.
Werf pierces Kryzen's body.

-
Kryzen sends Werf sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your bash at a zealous Child of Light sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Kryzen gives a zealous Child of Light an order.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's left arm hard.
A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Werf's body.
A Child of Light soldier tickles Werf's right leg with his pierce.
A Child of Light soldier tickles Werf's right arm with his pierce.
Kryzen slashes Werf's left leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Kryzen gives a zealous Child of Light an order.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Moryn narrates 'shake, think they bounced'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
A Child of Light soldier tickles Werf's right leg with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body.
A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Werf's head very hard.
A Child of Light soldier barely pierces Werf's body.
A Child of Light soldier pierces Werf's head.
Kryzen slashes Werf's left foot extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
bash

Werf panics, and attempts to flee!

- ong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered >
Werf panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A zealous Child of Light barely blasts your body.
A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Werf's body.
A Child of Light soldier barely pierces Werf's body.
A Child of Light soldier tickles Werf's right leg with his pierce.
A Child of Light soldier tries to pierce Werf, but he parries successfully.

+
Werf leaves east riding a warhorse.

cw
f
Cancelled.
Werf has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ealous Child of Light: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
Lush Meadowland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
cb
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Tall Grassy Meadows
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
s
Lush Meadowland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Rolling Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Werf, riding a gray palfrey.
A Child of Light soldier is here, fighting Werf.
A Child of Light soldier is here, fighting Werf.
A Child of the Light Hundredman is here, fighting Werf.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You hack a zealous Child of Light's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
A zealous Child of Light tickles your left hand with his blast.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right foot into bloody fragments!
A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Werf's left foot.
A Child of Light soldier tickles Werf's left leg with his pierce.
A Child of Light soldier pierces Werf's head.
Kryzen slashes Werf's body very hard.
Werf panics, and attempts to flee!
Kryzen quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered >
Werf leaves east riding a warhorse.
Werf has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

bash
* ong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered >
Werf leaves north riding a warhorse.


Kryzen slashes your right leg hard.

*
Kryzen slashes your left leg.
A Child of Light soldier joins Kryzen's fight!
A Child of Light soldier joins a Child of Light soldier's fight!
A Child of the Light Hundredman joins a Child of Light soldier's fight!
A zealous Child of Light barely blasts your left leg.

-cw
=
A Child of Light soldier tickles your right hand with his pierce.
A Child of Light soldier barely pierces your right leg.
Your bash at a zealous Child of Light sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
You panic and attempt to flee!ealous Child of Light: Battered >


A Child of the Light Hundredman barely slashes your body.
A Child of Light soldier barely tickles your right arm with his pierce.
A Child of Light soldier barely tickles your right arm with his pierce.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
You flee head over heels.
Folded Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
look
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Folded Light Forest
You are traveling through light forest comprised mostly of oak and ash, but
with thickets of fir and scattered clumps of smaller bushes mixed in. Here
the ground rises and dips in shallow folds, and to the south and west the
land rises is low rolling hills covered with much of the same forest. Rushing
water can be heard coming from the south, and off in that direction the ground
drops suddenly down to an embankment. To the north a broad patch of bare, hard-
packed earth marks where the Caemlyn Road passes by, coming form the east and
turning off northward here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You need a boat to go there.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
Rolling Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry the Merchant is here, fighting Kryzen.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Florry, riding a gray palfrey.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light soldier stands here.
A Child of the Light Hundredman stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You barely hack a zealous Child of Light's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Beaten >
Werf has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Beaten >
Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Beaten >
Werf barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.
A Child of Light soldier joins Kryzen's fight!
A Child of Light soldier joins a Child of Light soldier's fight!
A Child of the Light Hundredman joins a Child of Light soldier's fight!
A zealous Child of Light blasts your body.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's left arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Werf panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Werf leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Florry avoids being bashed by Kryzen who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
A Child of the Light Hundredman tries to slash Florry, but she parries successfully.
A Child of Light soldier pierces Florry's head.
Florry swiftly dodges a Child of Light soldier's attempt to pierce her.
A zealous Child of Light blasts your body.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's left arm very hard.
Florry swiftly dodges a Child of Light soldier's attempt to pierce her.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical > e

Werf has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical > Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.
A zealous Child of Light is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Florry panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical > kill kryzen

Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's left leg hard.
A zealous Child of Light is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a zealous Child of Light's death cry.
A zealous Child of Light stops following Kryzen.
A Child of the Light Hundredman slashes Florry's body very hard.
A Child of Light soldier tries to pierce Florry, but she parries successfully.
A Child of Light soldier pierces Florry's left leg.
Kryzen slashes Florry's left leg into bloody fragments!
Florry pierces Kryzen's right leg.
Florry leaves north.
Kryzen slashes your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > bash
You do the best you can!

cw ong - Kryzen: Battered >
f
Cancelled.
Werf pierces Kryzen's right leg.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!zen: Battered >

cb

You flee head over heels.
Folded Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
kill kryzen
Kryzen has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Kryzen leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You need a boat to go there.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Rolling Woodland
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a zealous Child of Light is lying here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry the Merchant is standing here.
Werf the Trader is here, fighting a Child of Light soldier, riding a warhorse.
A Child of Light soldier is here, fighting Werf.
A Child of Light soldier is here, fighting Werf.
A Child of the Light Hundredman is here, fighting Werf.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
kill kryzen
Werf panics, and attempts to flee!
Lush Meadowland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Lush Meadowland
Kryzen - Caemlyn Road
Florry - Rolling Woodland
Werf - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Tall Grassy Meadows
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
n
kill kryzen
Lush Meadowland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road through Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

]
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
w
A black wolf has arrived from the east.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 99 secs.
Timer now at 62 secs.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Caemlyn Road through Wilderness
Kryzen - Caemlyn Road through Countryside
Walden - Caemlyn Road through Countryside
Florry - Rolling Woodland

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Caemlyn Road through Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Along Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Bend in the Roadway
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
w
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Along Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Caemlyn Road

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Off the Beaten Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
The Short Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
The Pebbled Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Pebbled Grass

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Within a Few Pines
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
In the Weeds
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A mushroom grows here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Hills of Absher
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Hills of Absher

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Hills of Absher

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
Fork in the Roadway
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > look
Fork in the Roadway
A large hill looms nearby and the road splits around it. The larger, more
traveled path continues east, while a smaller, overgrown trail leads into
the hills to the north. To the west, the highway continues towards Baerlon,
through light forests and gently rolling slopes.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Along the Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Curve in the Roadway
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Curve in the Roadway
Werf - Bend in the Roadway

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
e
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Along the Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
e
Fork in the Roadway
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Along Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A cackling hyena circles its prey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Werf the Trader is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
e
Along Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Bend in the Roadway
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Along Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - Road at Edge of Meadows
Walden - Along Caemlyn Road

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e

Werf tells you 'to where'

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road through Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road through Countryside
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
s
e
Road Crossing the Meadows
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
e
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Road at Edge of Meadows
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road through Wilderness
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Bridge over Wide Stream
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
Florry the Merchant is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
e
A Small Bend
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
e
e
Around a Small Bend
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A raven is here, watching.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Empty Road to Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Empty Road to Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Small Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
s
Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Southward Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
The Southern Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Florry tells you 'i bricked, pissed'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - Road through a Village
Walden - The Southern Bridle Track

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
Southward Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
The Southern Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > s
s
s
Bend in Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > w
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Kryzen has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
You hack Kryzen's left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > bash

Kryzen says 'retreat'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen barely slashes your left foot.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kryzen: Battered > Kryzen leaves north riding a wild stallion.
Bash who?

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - The Southern Bridle Track
Walden - Bend in Southward Track

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > cb
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
Werf tells you 'to where?'
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

kill kryzen
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - The Southern Bridle Track
Walden - Bend in Southward Track

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [
kill kryzen
[ride 1.horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Bend in Southward Track

kill kryzen
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Bend in Southward Track
Here the dirt bridle track you have been traveling on bends from the north to
the west. East of here are rolling grassy plains with a few scattered thickets
of oak and ash, far beyond which can be seen a glint of water. On the west
side the road is bordered by an open forest of young oak and ash trees, with
scattered patches of tall fir.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kryzen
They aren't here.
-----Lose him for a bit here
* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Kryzen has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A zealous Child of Light has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A rat stops following Kryzen.
Kryzen slashes a rat's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
st
kill kryzen
Werf pierces Kryzen's body.
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > bash
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right leg hard.

A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your body.atched >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body very hard.
Kryzen tries to slash Werf, but he parries successfully.
Werf tickles Kryzen's body with his pierce.

-
Werf barely pierces Kryzen's body.

-
A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your body.
Werf barely pierces Kryzen's body.

=
Your bash at a zealous Child of Light sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
Kryzen sends Werf sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body very hard.
Kryzen slashes Werf's body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right leg very hard.
Kryzen slashes Werf's body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt > bash
Kryzen looks at Werf.

bash
Cancelled.
The Starling arrives at the docks.


*
A zealous Child of Light tickles your left leg with his pound.
Kryzen tries to slash Werf, but he parries successfully.
Werf tickles Kryzen's body with his pierce.

*look
Cancelled.
Magnificent Square
The broad, milk-white arch that gives the town its name dominates
Whitebridge as much close up as it does from afar. The eastern foot of the
White Bridge settles down right in the middle of a large town square, and
extends up and off to the west. The square is paved with even flagstones,
worn down by generations of feet and wagon wheels. Shops and inns dot the
square and the surrounding streets, which lead off in every direction. A
large banner has been attached to a staff, depicting a map of Whitebridge.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting YOU!
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Werf, riding a warhorse.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
Werf the Trader is here, fighting Kryzen, riding a warhorse.
The Whitebridge town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
Werf tickles Kryzen's body with his pierce.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Hurt >
A zealous Child of Light tickles your body with his pound.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right arm extremely hard.
Werf pierces Kryzen's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded >
Werf avoids being bashed by Kryzen who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a zealous Child of Light: Wounded > Target set to: warhorse
cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee! Child of Light: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Wide Cross Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A little boy plays here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
kill warhorse
Cloak and Dagger
[ obvious exits: W ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A little girl plays here.
A sailor is here.
An old woman smiles kindly.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A weaponsmith is prepared to sell his best equipment.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > w
n
kill warhorse
Wide Cross Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A little boy plays here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > The North Gate of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sailor is here.
Miloh lounges alongside the road, scratching his beard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > bash
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > w
Paved Stone Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > w
kill warhorse
Twist in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > e
e
Paved Stone Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > The North Gate of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sailor is here.
Miloh lounges alongside the road, scratching his beard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > s
kill warhorse
Wide Cross Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A little boy plays here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Magnificent Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Werf, riding a warhorse.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
Werf the Trader is here, fighting Kryzen, riding a warhorse.
The Whitebridge town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Kryzen intercepts your attack on his mount.
You hack Kryzen's left leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Werf: Wounded - Kryzen: Battered > bash

Werf pierces Kryzen's body.
Werf tickles Kryzen's left leg with his pierce.
Werf tells you 'on here'

*
Kryzen sends Werf sprawling with a powerful bash!


You hack Kryzen's body.
Kryzen slashes Werf's body very hard.
As Kryzen avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Werf: Wounded - Kryzen: Battered > bash
You hack Kryzen's right foot.
Kryzen slashes Werf's body very hard.


Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Kryzen leaves south riding a warhorse.

kill warhorse
Cancelled.
Werf leaves south riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Kryzen has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Kryzen leaves up riding a warhorse.
A zealous Child of Light leaves up.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > k cnhild
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > u
u
u

Werf has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Foot of the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: U D ]

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
On the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: U D ]

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > d
On the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: W D ]

d
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > d
Apex of the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > kill warhorse
On the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: E D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
A tall, muscular man wearing the cloak of the Lion Warden of Andor is here.
Lord Captain Tallanvor stands ready to defend Andor.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > On the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: U D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Foot of the White Bridge
[ obvious exits: U D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
White Bridge meets Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: W U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - On the White Bridge
Walden - White Bridge meets Caemlyn Road

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
w
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
Kryzen - Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Kryzen leaves west riding a warhorse.
A zealous Child of Light leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > t floory inc
kill warhorse
No-one by that name here..

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > t floory inc
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > No-one by that name here..

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Along Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A peddler pawns his wares here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w
where
Along the Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - Along the Caemlyn Road
Kryzen - Along the Caemlyn Road
Werf - Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Kryzen slashes your body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > kill warhorse
bash
You do the best you can!

You hack Kryzen's right leg. Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen slashes your left arm very hard.

-
Kryzen gives a zealous Child of Light an order.
A zealous Child of Light joins Kryzen's fight!
Werf has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

=
Werf tries to pierce a zealous Child of Light, but he parries successfully.

-
Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's left arm.
A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your body.

=
Your bash at Kryzen sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
Werf tries to pierce a zealous Child of Light, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your body.
You hack Kryzen's left leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
t werf k warhorse
You tell Werf 'k warhorse'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > bash
Werf looks at a zealous Child of Light.
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > bash

Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's right leg hard.
A zealous Child of Light barely tickles your left foot with his pound.
You hack Kryzen's left arm very hard.

- Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen says 'retreat'

-
Kryzen says 'retreat'

=
Werf tells you 'brt'

+
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Kryzen leaves east riding a warhorse.

k child
=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You hack a zealous Child of Light's body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a zealous Child of Light: Battered >
Werf leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > bash

A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your right arm.
The sun sets.
Florry tells you 'where you want me to block'


A zealous Child of Light tickles your left leg with his pound.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right leg hard.
As a zealous Child of Light avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Werf has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > st
k child
A zealous Child of Light tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > stat

Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered >

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > ]
l
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered > Along the Caemlyn Road
You travel along the Caemlyn Road, which here passes through open pastures
of dry grass, cropped short by the livestock that wander about; herds of cattle
or flocks of bleating sheep. Scattered here and there about the pastures are
a few farms, with fenced yards for keeping the livestock in at night. Eastward
the pastures are replaced by croplands used by the town of Whitebridge on the
far side of the Arinelle river, which lies not too far east of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Werf the Trader is here, fighting a zealous Child of Light.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Battered >
Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right leg hard.
A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Beaten >
A shepherd has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Beaten > Target set to: kryzen

Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's body very hard.
A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical > l child
This arrogant looking soldier is a Child of the Light, a group more
commonly known as the Whitecloaks. His armor looks polished and shining,
and hardly used. The flowing white cloak worn over his shoulders is so
clean it almost glows. He glares around fiercely, looking for the slightest
cause to create an incident.

A zealous Child of Light is in awful condition.

a zealous Child of Light is using:
<worn on head> a chain coif
<worn on body> a thick mail shirt
<worn on arms> a set of chainmail sleeves
<wielded> a heavy club
<worn on legs> a pair of chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of heavy leather boots

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical > pap
[put all pack]

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's right arm.
You hack a zealous Child of Light's right arm very hard.
A zealous Child of Light barely pounds your body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a zealous Child of Light: Critical >
Werf pierces a zealous Child of Light's body hard.
A zealous Child of Light is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a zealous Child of Light's death cry.
A zealous Child of Light realizes that Kryzen is a jerk!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Along the Caemlyn Road
Walden - Along the Caemlyn Road

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
Pastureland
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
A large black rat tickles your left leg with its hit.


* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - a large black rat: Wounded >
You hack a large black rat's left leg into bloody fragments!
A large black rat is dead! R.I.P.
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a large black rat's death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

where
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Werf - Along Caemlyn Road
Walden - Pastureland

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > look
Pastureland
Around you spread pasturelands of dry grasses cropped short by herds of cattle
and flocks of sheep that graze here. Scattered about are a few farms, with
large fenced yards for holding the livestock at night. East of here the
pastures are replaced by croplands of wheat, barley, and tabac, although the
fields directly east of here have been left fallow this year. Just south of
here the broad swath of the Caemlyn road passes by, coming from the Arinelle
river off to the east and the town of Whitebridge on the far side.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a large black rat is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
Quiet Pastureland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ S: barn ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.

w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
w
Fields and Copses
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A shepherd gazes at the sky.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Fields and Copses
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A raven is here flying around.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
s
where
Florry tells you 'w side'
Southward Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Southern Bridle Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Southern Bridle Track
Florry - Track Alongside the River

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Bend in Southward Track
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > s
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
Old Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

---More chasing

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Florry tells you 'am wb now'
They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > t florry lug pat
You tell Florry 'lug pat'

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen

Florry tells you 'omw'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - The Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
You hack Kryzen's left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Wounded > bash

Kryzen pierces your body.
You hack Kryzen's left leg.
Werf tells you 'gonna go unload this stuff real fast'

- inded - Kryzen: Wounded >
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Kryzen leaves north.

+kill kryzen
*look
kill kryzen
Cancelled.
You hack Kryzen's right arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > bash

Kryzen pierces your body.
You hack Kryzen's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

inded - Kryzen: Battered >
Kryzen leaves north.

-kill kryzen
=look
kill kryzen
Cancelled.
You hack Kryzen's left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > bash

Kryzen pierces your left leg.
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Kryzen leaves west.

kill kryzen
kill kryzen
Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
look
You hack Kryzen's body hard.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > bash
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

-kill kryzen
kill kryzen
Cancelled.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > look
Kryzen leaves south.
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Valheru narrates 'i have seen none yet'
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill h.kryzen
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Broken Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Broken Bridge
Broken long ago under the strain of heavy merchant wagons, this old wooden
bridge no longer spans the gap over a dried riverbed below. Debris from the
old structure lie below: stone and splintered wood spread evenly across the
ground. The event that caused this breakage must have been disastrous.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Broken Bridge
Broken long ago under the strain of heavy merchant wagons, this old wooden
bridge no longer spans the gap over a dried riverbed below. Debris from the
old structure lie below: stone and splintered wood spread evenly across the
ground. The event that caused this breakage must have been disastrous.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
s
Sooshe narrates 'kaz is w dusty in a stable'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Kryzen has arrived from the north, riding a brown stallion.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - The Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Kryzen leaves east riding a brown stallion.
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
look
Florry tells you 'caem'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
kill kryzen
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
look
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here, riding an Illianer steed.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A draft horse is here.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You hack Kryzen's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > f

Kryzen pierces your body.
A Child of the Light joins Kryzen's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light sentinel joins a Child of the Light's fight!
You hack Kryzen's body hard.

You panic and attempt to flee!ryzen: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here, riding an Illianer steed.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A draft horse is here.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Kryzen barely pierces your right foot.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered >
A Child of the Light joins Kryzen's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light sentinel joins a Child of the Light's fight!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > f
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves your body.
A Child of the Light draws a cutlass from a plain weapons belt with a flash of steel.
A Child of the Light tickles your left leg with his slash.
A Child of the Light draws a cutlass from a plain weapons belt with a flash of steel.
A Child of the Light barely slashes your right arm.
A Child of the Light draws a cutlass from a plain weapons belt with a flash of steel.
A Child of the Light slashes your body.
A Child of the Light draws a cutlass from a plain weapons belt with a flash of steel.
A Child of the Light barely slashes your body.
You barely hack Kryzen's body.
Kryzen pierces your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Kryzen sheathes a sharp, red stone dagger into an earthen brown mantle.
You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > cb
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > stat
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Florry tells you 'is dism too btw'
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
kill kryzen
kill kryzen
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 51 secs.
Timer now at 62 secs.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Neal narrates 'all e camp ent'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > n
n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Broken Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > t florry he luggy rd col pat
You tell Florry 'he luggy rd col pat'


* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Broken Bridge
Broken long ago under the strain of heavy merchant wagons, this old wooden
bridge no longer spans the gap over a dried riverbed below. Debris from the
old structure lie below: stone and splintered wood spread evenly across the
ground. The event that caused this breakage must have been disastrous.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
kill kryzen
The Broken Bridge
Broken long ago under the strain of heavy merchant wagons, this old wooden
bridge no longer spans the gap over a dried riverbed below. Debris from the
old structure lie below: stone and splintered wood spread evenly across the
ground. The event that caused this breakage must have been disastrous.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.

where
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Broken Bridge
Florry - The Caemlyn Road

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
The Lugard Road
The road forks at almost a right angle. It meanders off to the west and
abruptly narrows, turning almost instantly into a path. The path disappears
between some small buildings. To the north the road continues by means of a
dilapidated wood bridge.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.


look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen

Florry tells you 'nod, coming back then he was broken bridge a few moments ago'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Neal narrates 'he go n?'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Sooshe narrates 'nope'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen

Valheru narrates 'on df choke'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > look
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - East of the Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
Valheru narrates 'n flee'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
kill kryzen
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Florry - East of the Lugard Road
Walden - The Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > group

Florry has arrived from the east.

kill kryzen
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You are currently working solo.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill kryzen
The Lugard Road
All around you, flowers and fields meet. The fields seem carefully plowed, but
somewhat unkempt, as if they had been done in a hurry, leaving some jagged
edges. Amber waves shimmer in the distance and there appears to be a small
cluster of buildings to the northwest. Far off the road in the field to the
east it looks like some sort of makeshift camp has been erected.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Florry the Merchant is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > e
kill kryzen

Florry says 'i buff'

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is standing here, riding an Illianer steed.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A draft horse is here.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You hack Kryzen's left foot.

+ - Kryzen: Battered >
Florry has arrived from the west.

*
Florry pierces a zealous Child of Light's right arm.

=
Florry pierces a zealous Child of Light's left arm hard.

=
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves your body.
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
Your bash at Kryzen sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered >
A Child of the Light tickles your head with his slash.
A Child of the Light barely slashes your body.
A Child of the Light barely slashes your body.
A Child of the Light tickles your body with his slash.
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves your body.
A zealous Child of Light tries to hit Florry, but she parries successfully.
Florry pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.
You hack Kryzen's left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered >
Florry pierces a zealous Child of Light's left hand.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered >
A Child of the Light tickles your left foot with his slash.
A Child of the Light slashes your right leg.
A Child of the Light slashes your right leg.
A Child of the Light tickles your body with his slash.
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves your left foot.
Florry swiftly dodges a zealous Child of Light's attempt to hit her.
Florry barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.
You hack Kryzen's body hard.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered >
Florry panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Kryzen: Battered > cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!zen: Battered >


Florry barely pierces a zealous Child of Light's body.


You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > cb
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Florry has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > t florry k steed
You tell Florry 'k steed'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
k steed
bash
East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Florry the Merchant is here, fighting Kryzen.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Florry, riding an Illianer steed.
A zealous Child of Light soldier stands here.
A draft horse is here.
A Child of the Light is here, fighting Florry.
A Child of the Light is here, fighting Florry.
A Child of the Light is here, fighting Florry, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Kryzen intercepts your attack on his mount.
You hack Kryzen's right leg hard.

- Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Battered >
Florry panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Florry leaves west.

-
Florry has arrived from the west.

Target set to: steed

Kryzen intercepts Florry's attack on his mount.
Florry pierces Kryzen's head.

=
Your bash at Kryzen sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered >
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves your left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Battered > cb
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves your right leg.
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
Florry pierces Kryzen's body.
You hack Kryzen's body hard.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
Florry pierces Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten >
A Child of the Light tickles your right foot with his slash.
A Child of the Light barely tickles your left hand with his slash.
A Child of the Light barely slashes your body.
A Child of the Light tickles your body with his slash.
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves your head.
Florry pierces Kryzen's body.
You hack Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kryzen: Beaten > cw
f
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's right leg.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!zen: Beaten >


You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > cb
e
kill steed
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Florry the Merchant is here, fighting Kryzen.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Florry, riding an Illianer steed.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting Florry.
A draft horse is here.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Florry swiftly dodges a zealous Child of Light's attempt to hit her.
Florry pierces Kryzen's right arm.
Kryzen intercepts your attack on his mount.
You hack Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Beaten >
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Beaten > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Beaten >
Florry avoids being bashed by Kryzen who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Beaten >
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves your body.
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves your left leg.
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
You hack Kryzen's right leg hard.
Florry swiftly dodges a zealous Child of Light's attempt to hit her.
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's left foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Critical > cw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!rry: Hurt - Kryzen: Critical >

kill steed

You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

e
kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Florry the Merchant is here, fighting Kryzen.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is here, fighting Florry, riding an Illianer steed.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting Florry.
A draft horse is here.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!
Kryzen intercepts your attack on his mount.
You hack Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Critical >
You hack Kryzen's head.
Florry swiftly dodges a zealous Child of Light's attempt to hit her.
Kryzen tries to slash Florry, but she deflects the blow.
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Critical >
Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Florry: Hurt - Kryzen: Critical > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill steed

Kryzen panics, and attempts to flee!

You hack Kryzen's body.
A zealous Child of Light tries to hit Florry, but she dodges the attack.
Kryzen slashes Florry's right arm into bloody fragments!
Florry barely pierces Kryzen's body.
You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
where
They aren't here.

kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Florry - East of the Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
They aren't here.

kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > where
They aren't here.

kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Walden - The Lugard Road
Florry - East of the Lugard Road
Kryzen - East of the Lugard Road

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
n
They aren't here.

kill steed
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kill steed
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > e
kill steed
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Florry the Merchant is here, fighting an Illianer steed.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Lord Kryzen Alen, Keeper of the Stole is lying here, mortally wounded.
A zealous Child of Light is here, fighting Florry.
A draft horse is here.
An Illianer steed is here, fighting Florry.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > You hack an Illianer steed's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Florry: Hurt - an Illianer steed: Wounded >
Florry panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Florry: Hurt - an Illianer steed: Wounded >
Florry leaves west.
Florry has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - an Illianer steed: Wounded > cw
f
An Illianer steed tickles your body with his hit.
You hack an Illianer steed's right leg into bloody fragments!
Kryzen lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
Kryzen is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Kryzen's death cry.
A zealous Child of Light realizes that Kryzen is a jerk!
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

Kryzen
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by Kryzen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:48 pm

You intercept Walden's attack on your mount.
You intercept Walden's attack on your mount.
You intercept Walden's attack on your mount.
Walden tells you 'yeah unlucky, dick move on the horse targeting though, sorry'

This f'in guy!

fiddler
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: That doesn't look like a Novice.

Post by fiddler » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 am

BRUH. I feel your pain

You intercept Urusander's attack on your mount.

You intercept Sawyer's attack on your mount.

You intercept Draz's attack on your mount.

You intercept Sawyer's attack on your mount.

You intercept Sawyer's attack on your mount.

You intercept Draz's attack on your mount.

Post Reply