fun and excitement

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

fun and excitement

Postby isabel » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:06 am

Errtu and Kultunk are low and Landor and Alb chasing. I'm walking around carefully in my abs!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > sc
You have 93(411) hit and 86(131) movement points.
You have scored 73835692 experience points and 1549 quest points.
You need 4664308 exp to level and 1451 qp to rank.
You have amassed 3 Turn points to date.
You have played 59 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 44).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > look
Your blood freezes as you hear something's death cry. <-- This sounds ominous
Deep in the Valley
This far corner of the valley was once the ideal location for the ogier
orchards. Fruit trees stand in orderly rows along the valley floor, once
protected from strong winds by the valley walls, fed fresh water from the
nearby stream and open to the sun away from the shade of the lush trees
of the grove. Now the trees stand open and defenseless, forsaken
to the raging evil taint sweeping the grove.
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > `
notice
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is full.

up
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > east
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
east
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > tt
-
Alb narrates 'i think hes in :/' <-- Talking about Errtu who was most crit

=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north.
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving north.
Some day-old tracks of Errtu leaving west.
Some three day-old tracks of Kultunk leaving west.
Some three day-old tracks of Kultunk leaving west.
Some faint three day-old tracks of Kultunk leaving north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > `
where
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is strong.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Blight
Landor - The Blight
Alb - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > change mood brave
north
north
Mood changed to: Brave

west
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > east
east
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Alb {Apprentice to Ragyn Gaidin} is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > east
east
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lord Landor the Gaidin Commander is sitting here, riding a pale destrier.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Landor.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Landor.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Landor.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Landor.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Landor.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Landor.
A fade is here, fighting Landor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > east
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A raven starts following you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
The blighted tree barely hits your left arm.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > east <--- Might as well block as he was crit
north
north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > change mood brave
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Errtu* is standing here. <-- Oh hello!
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Errtu* blasts your body.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > You barely pound *Errtu*'s body.
The blighted tree barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Errtu* blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > change mood wimpy
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar 3n elbow
You narrate '3n elbow'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > south
q
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Errtu* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Errtu* blasts your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > The blighted tree tickles your body with
its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > change mood wimpy
f
-
The blighted tree barely hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Errtu* barely blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > kill $target$
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


Landor narrates 'i'm beat now'

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Landor narrates 'meh'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

change mood brave
kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Errtu* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
You pound *Errtu*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > be
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical >
You pound *Errtu*'s body.
*Errtu* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided. <--- !!!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu: Critical >
Alb narrates 'need a tic'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Errtu:
Critical >
You pound *Errtu*'s right foot very hard.
*Errtu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Errtu*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Landor narrates 'hagged on the patrol'

nar rip errtu
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'rip errtu'

change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > aw
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Alb narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sca
stat
You stop using a silver-banded war mallet.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You don't seem to have a sheathed weapon.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > look
You need to wield a short bladed weapon for that!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
You are not wielding a weapon.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You wield a silver-banded war mallet with both hands.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You are a 305 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 76.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 163, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 83% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

I THINK Kultunk might show up here, so I wait

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
The waste of the Blight surrounds you. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of spring,
pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch them. The
air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult to avoid
gagging when you breathe.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Errtu is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > exa corpse
It is the corpse of Errtu.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
a flask stained with human blood
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a bronze belt of odd design
a dark, grim axe
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a backpack
a dark, hooded cloak
a shining steel breastplate
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a strange, insectoid helm
an oilstone

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
You have 52(411) hit and 100(131) movement points.
You have scored 74334570 experience points and 1549 quest points.
You need 4165430 exp to level and 1451 qp to rank.
You have amassed 16 Turn points to date.
You have played 59 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 44).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Alb narrates 'on 4n elb'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong
>
Alb narrates 'kt'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Kultunk* has arrived from the west. <-- Yess!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Kultunk* blasts your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
You pound *Kultunk*'s head.
*Kultunk* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > nar 3n e hit

*Kultunk* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a dark, grim axe from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a backpack from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Errtu.
*Kultunk* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Errtu.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
You pound *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > bash <-- One zerk bash and he is toast
You narrate '3n e hit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > -=+*
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+
*Kultunk* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=- -=
As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground! <-- qqqq

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > be

*Kultunk* tickles your body with his blast.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > nar hit fast
bash
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk <--- NEED this bash

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > You narrate 'hit fast' <-- major excitement

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > -=+*
*Kultunk* barely blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+=- -
*Kultunk* puts an oilstone in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a torc of gleaming steel in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a torc of gleaming steel in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a shining steel breastplate in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a dark, hooded cloak in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a backpack in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a pair of heavy metal gauntlets in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a bronze belt of odd design in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a pair of thick metal boots in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a skin of human flesh in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts the severed head of Badd the Human slain in Shienar in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts some coins in a backpack.
*Kultunk* puts a receipt in a backpack.

=
As *Kultunk* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Kultunk* blasts your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
*Kultunk* blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > nar 3n e elbow
eq

Alb has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > You narrate '3n e elbow'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten > Alb pounds *Kultunk*'s right arm hard.
You are using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kultunk: Beaten >
Alb pounds *Kultunk*'s body.
You pound *Kultunk*'s head hard.
*someone* blasts your left foot.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Strong > rem dagger
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

wield club
HP:Critical MV:Strong > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You are dead! Sorry...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Landor.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

:(

And then a little after also, he dodged a bash and I died instead of him. But was super fun so thanks! Alb got slowed by aggros

Errtu
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: fun and excitement

Postby Errtu » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:15 pm

Picks up at after me and hartuk try our best to land a bash on Fermin at sergeants.

Cannot do it and we have to retreat to FD fade. Venum drags his ass down to help aswell

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Venum looks at Hartuk.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Venum stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

a
a
o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
e
[k human]
They aren't here.

1
o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Venum has arrived from the west.
Hartuk has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [k fermin]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
s
1
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Venum has arrived from the north.
Hartuk has arrived from the north.

e
o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
1
[k fermin]
They aren't here.

b
o S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Merrick* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Venum has arrived from the west.
Hartuk has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Venum blasts *Merrick*'s right arm extremely hard.
Hartuk pounds *Merrick*'s right leg.
[k fermin]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Merrick* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a backpack.

a
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

*Merrick* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.
*Fermin* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

b
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Fermin* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
[bash ]


-
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Merrick* scythes Venum's body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

=
+*
*+
Hartuk sends *Merrick* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
-
*Fermin* pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fermin* sheathes a sharp, red stone dagger into a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai.


*Fermin* draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
with a flash of steel.

-=
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

cw
f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* pierces your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Hartuk pounds *Merrick*'s body.
Venum blasts *Merrick*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
cb

Hartuk looks at *Merrick*.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
You try to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Hartuk pounds *Merrick*'s right leg.
Venum blasts *Merrick*'s body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e

*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

n
e
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > You try to blast *Fermin*, but he parries
successfully.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
e
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
cw
f
e
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n
You flee head over heels.
Road Around a Hill
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
e
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Southward Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
On a Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
n
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e
Break in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.

e
s
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Beginning of a Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alongside a Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Atop a Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Foot of a Hill
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving north.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here, riding a dun mare.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
w
w
s
w
s
Venum narrates 'care r2'
Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

w
w
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Southward Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Road Around a Hill
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Hartuk, riding a gray palfrey.
Hartuk the Darkling is here, fighting Merrick.
Venum the Darkling Master is here, fighting Merrick.
*Merrick* is here, fighting Venum, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

w
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Dead-End
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
A raven is here flying around.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Hartuk narrates 'fermin on us'

na am fd dfade low crit
sc
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You narrate 'am fd dfade low crit'

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 2(403) hit and 107(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
na hah 1 hp
You narrate 'hah 1 hp'

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Hartuk has arrived from the east.

re
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Venum narrates 'ounds'

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
stat
Hartuk narrates 'spamming'
You are a 714 year old male trolloc hunter.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 74.9 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:8 Wil:11 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 150, Dodging bonus: 11, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
not

Venum has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
l
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
Hartuk the Darkling is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

sc
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he dodges the attack.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You have 15(403) hit and 107(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Fermin* pierces Venum's right leg.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
st
a
a

*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Venum who loses his balance and falls!

a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Fermin* pierces Venum's head.
You stop resting, and stand up.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

cmp
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

b
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces Venum's body.
[bash ]
Bash who?

a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Venum says 'just sit'
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Fermin* leaves east.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Venum narrates 'FFS'

sc
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You have 15(403) hit and 105(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
not

Venum assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
sc
You have 15(403) hit and 105(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
l
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
Hartuk the Darkling is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
sl
You go to sleep.

sc
S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You have 15(403) hit and 105(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are sleeping.

S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
sc
You have 15(403) hit and 105(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are sleeping.

S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
sc
You have 15(403) hit and 105(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are sleeping.

sc
S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You have 15(403) hit and 105(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are sleeping.

S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
sc
You have 15(403) hit and 105(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are sleeping.

sc
S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You have 30(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are sleeping.

S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
You have 30(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are sleeping.

S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
wake
re
You wake, and sit up.

not
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You rest your tired bones.

c
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[dia h.human]
No-one by that name here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
stat
You are a 714 year old male trolloc hunter.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 74.9 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:8 Wil:11 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 184, Dodging bonus: 11, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- SNEAK
- NO QUIT

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
l
c
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
Hartuk the Darkling is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[dia h.human]
No-one by that name here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
You have 30(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

0
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Venum - Dead-End
Hartuk - Dead-End
Errtu - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
gr

Hartuk eats a severed leg.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Your group consists of:
Errtu (Head of group)
Venum
Hartuk

gr all
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Cowl narrates 'pk?'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Fermin* leaves east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Hartuk narrates 'fd fade'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
na fd fade 2 :P
You narrate 'fd fade 2 :P'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Cowl narrates 'k'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
na am 29 hps
sc
You narrate 'am 29 hps'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 30(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

sc
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 30(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
na we hit again on tick
You narrate 'we hit again on tick'

sc
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 45(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
l
ti
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
Hartuk the Darkling is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
It is 12 o'clock am, on the 6th day of the month of Saven, year 1292.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
Forums: wotmod.org Wiki: wotmud.wikia.com Web client: writtenrealms.com/wot/

(Server: Sat Jul 13 17:48:57 2019 EST, last rebooted 17 hours, 38 minutes ago)

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
l
Dead-End
The gorge ends in a wall of rock, with barely enough room for a horse to
turn around. The smoke-stained boulders overhead and assorted debris
on the ground show that this nook has been used as a campsite and
observation post for a long time.
[ obvious exits: E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a human leaving east.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
Hartuk the Darkling is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
You have 45(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

i
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You are carrying:
Nothing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
eb
gs
[exam pack]
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (used) :
a skin of human flesh
a wealth of gold crowns (83)
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid
six copper pennys

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[get skin pack]
You get a skin of human flesh from a backpack.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

ds
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[drink skin]
You drink the blood.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Hartuk pounds *Fermin*'s right leg extremely hard.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Fermin* leaves east.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
put skin pack
sc
You put a skin of human flesh in a backpack.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 45(403) hit and 141(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are resting.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Merrick* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Merrick* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Wounded >

Venum blasts *Merrick*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Wounded >
cw
f

Hartuk barely pounds *Merrick*'s left foot.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Wounded >
[change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Wounded >
Berserk! Death! Death! Fight to the death!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Wounded >

*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Wounded >
Hartuk barely pounds *Merrick*'s body.
A draghkar tries to hit Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A myrddraal joins a draghkar's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You blast *Merrick*'s left leg hard.
*Nasil* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered >

*Nasil* tries to scythe Hartuk, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Merrick* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Merrick: Battered >

*Merrick* avoids being bashed by Venum who loses his balance and falls!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Merrick: Battered >
*Fermin* pierces a draghkar's left wing extremely hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Merrick: Battered > [bash ]


-=
A myrddraal tries to slash Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes Fermin's head very hard.
A darkhound tries to hit Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A Gho'hlem trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces a draghkar's head into bloody fragments!
A draghkar tries to hit Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*

Hartuk avoids being bashed by *Nasil* who loses his balance and falls!
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
+
*Merrick* leaves east riding a warhorse.

=
Venum clambers to his feet.
*Fermin* leaves east.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

-
Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.


Fermin swiftly dodges a draghkar's attempt to hit him.
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!

-=
*Fermin* barely pierces Venum's body.
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Merrick* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

A darkhound tries to hit Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A Gho'hlem trolloc barely crushes Merrick's body.
A myrddraal slashes Merrick's body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Gho'hlem trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he parries successfully.
Fermin swiftly dodges a draghkar's attempt to hit him.
*Fermin* pierces Venum's body.
Hartuk pounds *Nasil*'s body.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

a
b
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You blast *Merrick*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Gho'hlem trolloc: Scratched - Merrick: Battered >
[bash ]


*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Fermin* leaves east.

=
+
*
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
A myrddraal slashes Merrick's right leg.
A draghkar joins a myrddraal's fight!
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A darkhound joins a myrddraal's fight!
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Gho'hlem trolloc barely crushes Merrick's body.
Hartuk pounds *Nasil*'s left hand.
Hartuk narrates 'new name'

+
=-
Venum narrates 'another'
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Nasil* sends Hartuk sprawling with a powerful bash!
Venum blasts *Merrick*'s body.

-=
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.
Your bash at *Merrick* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Gho'hlem trolloc: Scratched - Merrick: Battered >

*Fermin* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Gho'hlem trolloc: Scratched - Merrick: Battered >

*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Venum blasts *Merrick*'s right arm extremely hard.
A darkhound barely hits Merrick's right leg.
A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes Merrick's body.
A draghkar barely tickles Merrick's body with his hit.
You blast *Merrick*'s body.
A myrddraal slashes Merrick's right leg.
A Gho'hlem trolloc tickles Merrick's body with his crush.
*Nasil* scythes Hartuk's right foot very hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Gho'hlem trolloc: Scratched - Merrick: Beaten >
bash fermin
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Fermin* pierces your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Venum blasts *Merrick*'s body hard.
A darkhound barely hits Merrick's body.
A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes Merrick's right arm hard.
A draghkar tickles Merrick's left leg with his hit.
You blast *Merrick*'s body hard.
A myrddraal slashes Merrick's body.
A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes Merrick's right leg.
*Nasil* scythes Hartuk's right arm hard.
Hartuk panics, and attempts to flee!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


Hartuk leaves east.

-
Hartuk has arrived from the east.

=
+
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fermin* swiftly dodges Hartuk's attempt to pound him.

*
*Nasil* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Fermin* leaves east.

=
-
*Nasil* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


*Nasil* tries to scythe Hartuk, but he deflects the blow.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

-
Hartuk barely pounds *Nasil*'s body.
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Nasil* tries to scythe Hartuk, but he parries successfully.
Venum blasts *Merrick*'s left foot.
A darkhound barely tickles Merrick's left leg with its hit.
A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes Merrick's left arm.
A draghkar tries to hit Merrick, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal slashes Merrick's left arm hard.
A Gho'hlem trolloc tickles Merrick's left hand with his crush.
*Fermin* pierces Venum's body.

=
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Merrick* leaves east riding a warhorse.

a
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
b

Venum panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin swiftly dodges a draghkar's attempt to hit him.
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!
*Fermin* pierces Venum's body.
Venum leaves east.

st
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Nasil* sends Hartuk sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

a
b
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You stand up.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > *Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You blast *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a draghkar: Hurt - Fermin: Battered > [bash ]

-
=
*Fermin* leaves east.

+*

*Nasil* scythes Hartuk's body very hard.
A draghkar barely tickles Nasil's left leg with his hit.
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A myrddraal joins a draghkar's fight!

*
+
=
-
-=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
a
b

A myrddraal tickles Nasil's body with his slash.
A Gho'hlem trolloc tickles Nasil's body with his crush.
A darkhound tickles Nasil's left arm with its hit.
A Gho'hlem trolloc crushes Nasil's left leg.
A draghkar tickles Nasil's left leg with his hit.
*Nasil* scythes Hartuk's left hand extremely hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
You blast *Nasil*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Hartuk: Critical - Nasil: Hurt > Hartuk panics, and
attempts to flee!
[bash ]


-
=+
Hartuk leaves east.
Hartuk has arrived from the east.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

*
Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

*
*Nasil* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=-
*Fermin* tries to pierce Hartuk, but he deflects the blow.
Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nasil* scythes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A myrddraal barely slashes Nasil's right leg.
A Gho'hlem trolloc barely crushes Nasil's left leg.
A darkhound barely tickles Nasil's left leg with its hit.
A Gho'hlem trolloc tickles Nasil's head with his crush.
A draghkar tickles Nasil's body with his hit.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Hartuk, but he parries successfully.


-=
*Nasil* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Nasil* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nasil: Hurt >

Venum has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nasil: Hurt >
Venum blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nasil: Hurt >

*Fermin* tries to pierce Hartuk, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Nasil*'s body.
A myrddraal slashes Nasil's body.
A Gho'hlem trolloc barely crushes Nasil's right arm.
A darkhound tickles Nasil's head with its hit.
A Gho'hlem trolloc barely crushes Nasil's left foot.
A draghkar tickles Nasil's body with his hit.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nasil: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Nasil* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Hartuk who loses his balance and falls!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=+
*
*
+=
Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Hartuk, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Venum who loses his balance and falls!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* leaves east.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east.

-

*Fermin* leaves east.
A raven leaves east.

-
=
They're not here anymore!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o

*Nasil* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Hartuk pounds *Nasil*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o

*Nasil* tries to scythe Hartuk, but he parries successfully.
A draghkar barely tickles Nasil's body with his hit.
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A darkhound joins a draghkar's fight!
A Gho'hlem trolloc joins a draghkar's fight!
A myrddraal joins a draghkar's fight!
*Nasil* panics, and attempts to flee!
Venum blasts *Nasil*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

*Nasil* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o

Hartuk narrates 'crit'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Venum leaves east.

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
sc
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 19(403) hit and 161(260) movement points.
You have scored 104467015 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4032985 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

0
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Venum - Tight Turn
Cowl - On the Long Road
Hartuk - Dead-End
Errtu - Dead-End
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Cowl narrates 'on 2n stout atm just nasil'

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Cowl narrates 'he wound'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
o
[bash fermin]
Bash who?

e
o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Hartuk has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
o
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Venum has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [bash fermin]
Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e

*Nasil* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Nasil* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Cowl the Crimson Havoc is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Venum has arrived from the west.
Hartuk has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Cowl tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
[bash fermin]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Cowl, but he parries successfully.
Cowl tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Cowl assumes an offensive striking posture.



*Nasil* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

a
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Cowl pierces *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Nasil* leaves east riding a warhorse.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

b
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Venum blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* leaves north.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[bash ]
Bash who?

a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
n
Venum leaves north.
[k human]
They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Venum the Darkling Master is standing here.
Cowl the Crimson Havoc is standing here.
Hartuk has arrived from the south.

p
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Road Around a Hill
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Venum has arrived from the west.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Southward Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Venum has arrived from the south.
Hartuk has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
e
e
n
Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Venum has arrived from the west.
Hartuk has arrived from the west.

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Foot of a Hill
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
Venum has arrived from the west.
Hartuk has arrived from the west.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Atop a Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
*Fermin* is standing here.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Venum has arrived from the south.
Hartuk has arrived from the south.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Venum tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Hartuk tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Alongside a Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
s
s
a
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alongside a Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
s
a
Atop a Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Hartuk the Darkling is here, fighting Fermin.
Venum the Darkling Master is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Venum.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Venum sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
You blast *Fermin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Fermin: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Fermin: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

a
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Fermin: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Fermin: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
w
a
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Fermin: Critical > Hartuk narrates 'nice'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Fermin: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Venum: Battered - Fermin: Critical >
You blast *Fermin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Hartuk pounds *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

Hartuk
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Re: fun and excitement

Postby Hartuk » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Errtu wrote:o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 2(403) hit and 107(260) movement points.
You have scored 104463807 experience points and 1046 quest points.
You need 4036193 exp to level and 1954 qp to rank.
You have acquired 258 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 34 Turn points to date.
You have played 205 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Errtu the Darkling Master [Dha'vol 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
na hah 1 hp
You narrate 'hah 1 hp'

Last time I spam for liars!

Errtu
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: fun and excitement

Postby Errtu » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:33 pm

yes well
i should have died like 6 times in there anyway

Tandrael
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Re: fun and excitement

Postby Tandrael » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Fun read!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests