Ghraak's bad day

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Fermin
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Ghraak's bad day

Post by Fermin » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:30 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > n
p
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
Tripal Var'Vorez, Sun Captain is here, fighting Ghraak, riding a warhorse.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting Tripal, riding a shadow stallion.

[steal sword ghraak] ing >

*
Tripal panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Tripal leaves south riding a warhorse.
Got it!

...


o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A raven is here, watching.
*Ghraak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > *Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched > You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
[backstab h.dark]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched > say got it
l
You say 'got it'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched > The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A raven is here, watching.
*Ghraak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You stab *Ghraak*'s left arm hard.

ong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* hisses 'got what'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched > put sword pack

*Ghraak* hisses 'sword?'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched > You put a feathered kandori paramerion in a backpack.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* hisses ':P'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You stab *Ghraak*'s left leg.
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* hisses 'oh sad'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
You try to stab *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Ghraak* hisses 'give it back!'

Post Reply