Raw materials broker added to Lugard Market Hall

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Elysia

Raw materials broker added to Lugard Market Hall

Post by Elysia » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 pm

This broker will take two bars of iron, or two wooden poles or two knots of leather straps and sell them for you.

Each set will cost 125 gcs.

Use 'help buying' and 'help selling' to get him to talk.

You say 'help selling'
A materials broker says 'If you are selling, please give the pair of items to me and SAY OFFER SALE KEYWORD.'
A materials broker says 'E.g. SAY OFFER SALE BAR or SAY OFFER SALE KNOT.'
A materials broker says 'If you are indeed selling two items, we will try to sell them for you.'
A materials broker says 'If not, the item will be returned to you.'

You say 'help buying'
A materials broker says 'I will trade for the following, at a price of 125 gold crowns.'
A materials broker says 'Give me the money, then say what you wish to buy.'
A materials broker says 'Please be aware that you have to be VERY specific with your wording, else I will not know what you are speaking about.'
A materials broker says 'You can SAY BUY the following pieces:'
A materials broker says 'Two BARs of iron, two wooden POLEs or two KNOTs of leather straps.'
A materials broker says 'I will then check my stock and if a seller has dropped of the item, I will give it to you.'
A materials broker says 'If I have none in stock, I will give you your money back.'

Since people can now make a profit from crafting these, the easy loads that were implemented a few years ago will be removed.