Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Meren
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Meren » Thu May 17, 2018 3:08 am

Chilling in a no hide, sick of stab warring because yawns.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Gravelled Lane by Hedgerow
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large stone well is here.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A deathwatch ogier stops using a mirrored lantern.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Weir narrates 'others up cut'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Hyzael narrates 'k we going?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Weir narrates 'shadow, grizzler xorzir'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Weir narrates 'moving up cut'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
*Halcyon* has arrived from the east. <--- What do I care it's a no hide

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Hyzael narrates 'ok. meet you there'

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A deathwatch ogier tries to strike Halcyon, but he deflects the blow.
A deathwatch ogier joins a deathwatch ogier's fight!
A deathwatch ogier tries to strike Halcyon, but he deflects the blow.
A deathwatch ogier strikes Halcyon's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > stroke

Suddenly *Halcyon* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Gravelled Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You stroke your chin thoughtfully.

Angkar
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Thu May 17, 2018 7:47 pm

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > score
Jaster narrates 'spam gray' <----- Yaan mobbed not too long ago, we know he'll be low
You have 300(363) hit and 217(243) movement points.
You have scored 108664372 experience points and 14 quest points.
You need 1727154991 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 300 Turn points to date.
You have played 17 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Angkar Eel (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - The Blight
Jaster - The Blight
Morfran - The Blight
Anansi - The Blight

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Target set to gray.

Morfran stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Thin tendrils of darkness extend outward from Jaster's very being...

Your body is racked in pain as Jaster compels you to move further.
Ouch!


TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
The night has begun.
Timer now at 60 secs.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Morfran leaves south.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
The corpse of Yaan is lying here.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > q
kill gray

Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - The Blight
Morfran - The Blight
Anansi - The Blight
Jaster - The Blight

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Jaster leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Morfran leaves south.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
Jaster leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Anansi leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Jaster leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Anansi leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Anansi leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
The corpse of an elite trolloc is lying here.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

q
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Near the Foothills
Morfran - Near the Foothills
Anansi - Near the Foothills
Jaster - Near the Foothills
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Jaster narrates 'spike weather'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
Anansi leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Tolveor* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aston* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Yaan* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You pierce *Yaan*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered > *Yaan* intercepts Jaster's attack on his mount.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s head.
*Draz* scythes Jaster's right foot.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered >
Morfran pounds *Tolveor*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered >
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered >
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's right hand.
*Draz* tries to scythe Jaster, but he parries successfully.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s body hard.
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Yaan*'s body.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Katelyn* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
You pierce *Yaan*'s right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Anansi releases streaks of Fire at *Katelyn*, who screams in pain.
*Katelyn* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > Target set to human.

Anansi tries to strike *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's body.
Morfran tries to pound *Tolveor*, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* tries to scythe Jaster, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Yaan*'s body.
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Jaster sends *Yaan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Jaster narrates 'target yaan'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Anansi tries to strike *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he parries successfully.
*Tolveor* barely scythes Morfran's body.
Morfran tries to pound *Tolveor*, but he deflects the blow.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s right leg hard.
You pierce *Yaan*'s right arm.
Jaster narrates 'spike yaan'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Jaster avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Anansi tries to strike *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's head.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s right leg hard.
You pierce *Yaan*'s right leg.
*Katelyn* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Critical >
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Critical >
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Critical >
*Yaan* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Yaan* is now a member of *Draz*'s group.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k yaan
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaster slashes *Draz*'s body.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's right arm hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Anansi panics, and attempts to flee!
*Katelyn* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Anansi, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Anansi leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten > k gray
*Draz* sends Jaster sprawling with a powerful bash!
They aren't here.

cb
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten > [chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Katelyn*, but she parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Katelyn*'s attempt to strike you.
*Draz* scythes Jaster's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten > o katelyn beaten

Anansi has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
*Katelyn* leaves north. <------- Can't compete with clanned weaves - so I know my time will come
*Tolveor* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [narr ]
You narrate 'katelyn beaten'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill human
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he parries successfully.
You barely pierce *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered >
You pierce *Draz*'s body.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he parries successfully.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's body.
*Draz* scythes Jaster's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered > cw

*Katelyn* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered > [chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 181 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* leaves south riding a wild stallion. <------- And the fun begins

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Anansi strikes *Aston*'s body hard.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaster panics, and attempts to flee!
Jaster leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > h

Anansi panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > t
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster narrates 'ok brb'
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
[back h.katelyn]
You silently approach your victim...
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!


*Draz* tries to scythe Jaster, but he deflects the blow.

-=+
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
Anansi has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

*
Anansi leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

+=-
*Tolveor* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=+
*Aston* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Jaster avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!
*Katelyn* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 1656 out of 2866 stabs (57% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1551 out of 2377 stabs (65% landed)
*Katelyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Katelyn*'s death cry.

Raife
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Raife » Tue May 22, 2018 1:43 pm

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
You follow Maligant.

A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Maligant the Grotesque Torturer is standing here.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Alterith.
Angkar the Sniveling Coward is here, fighting Shaista.
*Raeza* is here, fighting an angry black bear, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Alterith* is here, fighting Morfran, riding a warhorse.
*Shaista* is here, fighting an angry black bear, riding a gray palfrey.
An angry black bear is sitting here.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
*Shaista* moves swiftly to protect *Raeza*.
Maligant pounds *Shaista*'s head.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.>
*Raeza* strikes an angry black bear's head very hard.
*Shaista* slashes an angry black bear's body into bloody fragments!
An angry black bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear an angry black bear's death cry.
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

-
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s left hand.

-
*Alterith* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Maligant pounds *Shaista*'s body.
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.
*Alterith* strikes Morfran's body hard.
Maligant sends *Shaista* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Angkar looks at *Shaista*.


*Raeza* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in
her back!
*Raeza* winces in pain.
*Raeza* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Raeza* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Equitant narrates 'Morning team!'

north
* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Thack narrates 'some outside'

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong > q

Maligant pounds *Shaista*'s body hard.
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.
*Alterith* strikes Morfran's body hard.
*Alterith* looks at Morfran.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > east
q
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full >
Thack narrates 'kryzen on fd rd'

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > nanorthA
Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > na stabbed raeza
west
You narrate 'stabbed raeza'
Thack narrates 'smells here'

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > Near some Bushes
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill human]
You try to stab *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raife - Near some Bushes
Maligant - A Forest Trail
Morfran - A Forest Trail
Angkar - A Forest Trail
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten >
*Raeza* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to stab *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten > na she beat alln
You narrate 'she beat alln'

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten > f
north
west
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Near some Bushes
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] MV:Strong >
You silently approach your victim...
Angkar narrates 'melee'

=
Angkar narrates 'cant be chasing her'

*
*Raeza* gets a lantern from a small purse.


*Raeza* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in
her back!
*Raeza* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Raeza*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: corath and 1 guest