Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Divina
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Divina » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:34 am

I think the real shame here is a resting stab only to Batt when your target has 280 hps max.

Kryzen
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kryzen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:20 pm

See witch log on, Know witch goes Roland, Wait roland, spam Backstab for 5 minutes...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab h.Erulisse
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab h.Erulisse
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab h.Erulisse
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab h.Erulisse

A bright slash of light dilates into a gateway to another place.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab h.Erulisse

Erulisse steps out from the gateway.
A puppy follows Erulisse out from the gateway.

You silently approach your victim...

-Backstab h.Erulisse
Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...


Erulisse makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 1026 out of 1928 stabs (53% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 1026 out of 1928 stabs (53% landed)
Erulisse panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Erulisse: Critical >
Erulisse draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a tawny riding cloak emblazoned with a streith flame with a flash of steel.
Erulisse pierces your head.
Erulisse leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > r
w
Kill Erulisse
w
Kill Erulisse
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Kill Erulisse
It is pitch black...

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Kill Erulisse
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Rogue's Quarters
[ obvious exits: E ] [ S: dirtwall ]

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Kill Erulisse
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Kill Erulisse
It is pitch black...

Morris
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Morris » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Erulisse I think it's time to switch it up

Rig
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 pm

I need a like button so I can like everything Morris says.

Reven
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reven » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Not my cleanest kill by far in all the lag but it worked...


Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
Here, many chairs and tables are arranged in a waiting area. People
going to and from their rooms can be seen passing by. Far off, others
stream down along the several hallways of the inn. Room doors line
the hallways while stairs lead back down to the common room.

A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
Etain of Tarabon is standing here.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...

-=
The River Lady has arrived at the docks.


+**+=- -=+*
Carlia has arrived from below. Butt out!!
Etain makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
Etain panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Etain: Critical >
Etain leaves down.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > d

You swiftly dodge Carlia's attempt to strike you.

k etain
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Carlia: Healthy >
Carlia tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Carlia: Healthy > f
k etain
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Carlia: Healthy > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Carlia: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


Vampa speaks from the Light 'double qps for Nevaeh's head, until reboot, mail me turn ins'

You flee head over heels.
The Woman of Tanchico
A welcome sight for many a weary traveler. This inn offers warm and
friendly lodging to all classes of people. The lobby is humming with
activity as men and women can be seen chatting, sitting, and checking
in. In the center, people both chat and relax in a small sitting area
equipped with soft couches and sturdy wooden chairs. At the far end of
the room, the check-in counter bustles with awaiting boarders. Next to
the counter, carpetted stairs lead up to the reception.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Up: Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.

A Valon guardsman tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A Valon guardsman bellows 'The criminal, Reven, has been spotted!'
You try to pierce a Valon guardsman, but he deflects the blow.
A Valon guardsman tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > sheath dagger Was thinking I'd be quick enough to get her 1d and throw...lagged though
draw spike
throw etain
draw dagger

Carlia has arrived from above.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > Carlia tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > f
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > You throw a throwing spike at a Valon guardsman.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > A Valon guardsman tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > A Valon guardsman grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
Here, many chairs and tables are arranged in a waiting area. People
going to and from their rooms can be seen passing by. Far off, others
stream down along the several hallways of the inn. Room doors line
the hallways while stairs lead back down to the common room.

A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
d
The Woman of Tanchico
A welcome sight for many a weary traveler. This inn offers warm and
friendly lodging to all classes of people. The lobby is humming with
activity as men and women can be seen chatting, sitting, and checking
in. In the center, people both chat and relax in a small sitting area
equipped with soft couches and sturdy wooden chairs. At the far end of
the room, the check-in counter bustles with awaiting boarders. Next to
the counter, carpetted stairs lead up to the reception.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Up: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Carlia tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > take spike Honestly didn't see whether I hit the guard or not but tried to save my spike!
You don't see a spike here.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > You swiftly dodge a Valon guardsman's attempt to crush you.
A Valon guardsman bellows 'The criminal, Reven, has been spotted!'
You panic and attempt to flee!

where
A Valon guardsman tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce Carlia, but she deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
Here, many chairs and tables are arranged in a waiting area. People
going to and from their rooms can be seen passing by. Far off, others
stream down along the several hallways of the inn. Room doors line
the hallways while stairs lead back down to the common room.

A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - Reception of the Woman of Tanchico
Carlia - The Woman of Tanchico
Etain - Tower Square

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
d
w
n
A Valon guardsman has arrived from below.
The Woman of Tanchico
A welcome sight for many a weary traveler. This inn offers warm and
friendly lodging to all classes of people. The lobby is humming with
activity as men and women can be seen chatting, sitting, and checking
in. In the center, people both chat and relax in a small sitting area
equipped with soft couches and sturdy wooden chairs. At the far end of
the room, the check-in counter bustles with awaiting boarders. Next to
the counter, carpetted stairs lead up to the reception.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Up: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Carlia tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > k etain
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


Carlia tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
A Valon guardsman joins Carlia's fight!


Carlia panics, and attempts to flee!

n Hoping for a west flee so I can dline n to tower square...

Carlia leaves west.

n
A Valon guardsman has arrived from above.
Carlia has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico Fail...
Here, many chairs and tables are arranged in a waiting area. People
going to and from their rooms can be seen passing by. Far off, others
stream down along the several hallways of the inn. Room doors line
the hallways while stairs lead back down to the common room.

A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
d
w
The Woman of Tanchico
A welcome sight for many a weary traveler. This inn offers warm and
friendly lodging to all classes of people. The lobby is humming with
activity as men and women can be seen chatting, sitting, and checking
in. In the center, people both chat and relax in a small sitting area
equipped with soft couches and sturdy wooden chairs. At the far end of
the room, the check-in counter bustles with awaiting boarders. Next to
the counter, carpetted stairs lead up to the reception.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
Up: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Carlia tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > f
n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

k etain
You flee head over heels.
Reception of the Woman of Tanchico Fail again....
Here, many chairs and tables are arranged in a waiting area. People
going to and from their rooms can be seen passing by. Far off, others
stream down along the several hallways of the inn. Room doors line
the hallways while stairs lead back down to the common room.

A ledger lies on a small stand.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
The innkeeper bustles about, helping guests into rooms.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Etain bellows 'And this is why I don't actively play this game anymore.' Sadface

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > d
n
n
The Woman of Tanchico
A welcome sight for many a weary traveler. This inn offers warm and
friendly lodging to all classes of people. The lobby is humming with
activity as men and women can be seen chatting, sitting, and checking
in. In the center, people both chat and relax in a small sitting area
equipped with soft couches and sturdy wooden chairs. At the far end of
the room, the check-in counter bustles with awaiting boarders. Next to
the counter, carpetted stairs lead up to the reception.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
West: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
Up: A worker busily earns a day's pay.
Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Carlia tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy >
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Carlia: Healthy > f
n
n
You try to pierce Carlia, but she parries successfully.
A Valon guardsman joins Carlia's fight!
A Valon guardsman joins a Valon guardsman's fight!
You try to pierce Carlia, but she deflects the blow.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the west.
You panic and attempt to flee!

k etain

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

You flee head over heels.
Southharbor Boulevard Finally!
Heading south of Merchant Square, the great paving squares of the boulevard
slowly turn into cobblestone. South of here is the man-made part of the city.
Some parts were completed two thousand years after the Ogier left. The
cobblestone road leads south toward the harbor. The rabble and ruckus of an inn
beckons one from the east. There is a bank to the west, newly-built.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
East: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Merchant Square
Perhaps the most crowded place in all of Tar Valon, the square is packed with
people shopping along Merchant Square. In the square is a fountain, which
some people lean against to rest or merely watch all that is surrounding
them. The White Tower lies a bit to the north, but people take no more notice
of it than the other buildings along the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A sailor is here.
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Southharbor Boulevard Oops not enough norths..
From Tower Square, Southharbor Boulevard leads to the docks and massive
mooring lines on the south side of the city harbor in the distance. A large
square just a bit further down the street towards the harbor appears big
enough to hold a small festival.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Etain of Tarabon is standing here.
South: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > sheath dagger
draw spike
throw etain
draw dagger
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a jeweled wristcuff.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Throw at who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You are already wielding a weapon!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Merchant Square
Perhaps the most crowded place in all of Tar Valon, the square is packed with
people shopping along Merchant Square. In the square is a fountain, which
some people lean against to rest or merely watch all that is surrounding
them. The White Tower lies a bit to the north, but people take no more notice
of it than the other buildings along the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A sailor is here.
South: Carlia Al'Dai is standing here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Southharbor Boulevard
From Tower Square, Southharbor Boulevard leads to the docks and massive
mooring lines on the south side of the city harbor in the distance. A large
square just a bit further down the street towards the harbor appears big
enough to hold a small festival.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Etain of Tarabon is standing here.
South: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
East: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Etain of Tarabon is standing here. FINALLY!!
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > k etain
sheath dagger
draw spike
throw etain
draw dagger
You try to hit Etain, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical > You sheath a throwing spike into a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical > A Valon guardsman has arrived from the east.
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical > You throw a throwing spike at Etain.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical > You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical >
You swiftly dodge Etain's attempt to strike you.
A Valon guardsman joins Etain's fight!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical >
Etain spasms in excruciating pain as she is struck by a throwing spike. Damn, didn't kill
Etain panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Etain: Critical >
Etain leaves south.

k etain
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > s
k etain
Carlia has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > They aren't here.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


A Valon guardsman tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
Carlia leaves south riding a warhorse.

k etain

Carlia has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


You swiftly dodge Carlia's attempt to strike you.

You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A sailor is here.
South: Harryl the retired warder moves about with surprising grace.
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
s
look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Fire Avenue
The buildings along this road rise up together on both sides. They are built
close together and carvings of flames adorn their walls with each rooftop
resembles the tip of a flame. The actual road itself appears as if it were
parting a gigantic fire through its center. The White Tower looms over this
road from the west as the road blazes its way towards the Osenrein Gate.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

North: A sailor is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Harryl the retired warder moves about with surprising grace.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Fire Avenue
The buildings along this road rise up together on both sides. They are built
close together and carvings of flames adorn their walls with each rooftop
resembles the tip of a flame. The actual road itself appears as if it were
parting a gigantic fire through its center. The White Tower looms over this
road from the west as the road blazes its way towards the Osenrein Gate.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A sailor is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Harryl the retired warder moves about with surprising grace.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > e
s
w
Fire Avenue
This area exudes the magnificent skill of the Ogier masons. The stone
edifices appear to be both on fire and made of fire. Buildings seem to
be pushed up by pillars resembling curling bonfires. The roofs curl around
and about like wisps of smoke. The fountains, also carved to resemble
flames, spout up cool clear water, ironically. Looking westwards, one can
see the White Tower. And from the north and south, Merchant Street runs
past like a wind blowing through a fire.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
South: A sailor is here.
West: Harryl the retired warder moves about with surprising grace.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Merchant Street
During the day, crowds of people walk this street browsing through the
multitude of goods offered. To the west you see Merchant Square and
people sitting and milling around its fountain. Farther to the north,
past the intersection, you see more shops. To the south, many shiny
breastplates and other shiny equipment are displayed in front of a shop.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: An old woman smiles kindly.
West: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
Merchant Square
Perhaps the most crowded place in all of Tar Valon, the square is packed with
people shopping along Merchant Square. In the square is a fountain, which
some people lean against to rest or merely watch all that is surrounding
them. The White Tower lies a bit to the north, but people take no more notice
of it than the other buildings along the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A sailor is here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

k etain
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Southharbor Boulevard
From Tower Square, Southharbor Boulevard leads to the docks and massive
mooring lines on the south side of the city harbor in the distance. A large
square just a bit further down the street towards the harbor appears big
enough to hold a small festival.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
South: An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the north.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the north.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the north.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - Southharbor Boulevard
Etain - Tower Square
Carlia - Tower Square

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > n
k etain
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
East: A sailor is here.
South: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
Etain of Tarabon is standing here. She's back!!
Carlia Al'Dai is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A Valon guardsman tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A Valon guardsman bellows 'The criminal, Reven, has been spotted!'
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the south.
A Valon guardsman bellows 'Reven is attacking a Valon guardsman at Tower Square.'
A Valon guardsman tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce a Valon guardsman's right arm extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a Valon guardsman's attempt to crush you.
You try to pierce a Valon guardsman, but he deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You swiftly dodge Carlia's attempt to strike you.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > sheath dagger
draw spike
throw etain
draw dagger
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > You sheath a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > Someone narrates 'Do i get doible qps for killing them instead?'
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a jeweled wristcuff.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched > You throw a throwing spike at Etain.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched >
Meridius tells you '2 ticks'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Valon guardsman: Scratched >
A throwing spike rips through Etain's guts as she collapses to the ground.
Etain is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear Etain's death cry.

Reven
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Reven » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 am

where
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - Fire Avenue
Aishling - Tower Square Oh look a witch! May as well roll the dice...
Carter - Tower Square

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > look
Fire Avenue
The buildings lining this avenue have a strange luster about them. During
the day light and heat from the sun seems to reflect off the gleaming faces
of the buildings creating the illusion that the avenue, itself, is on fire.
And at night light that escapes from the grand windows facing the road bounces
back and forth along the avenue illuminating all nooks and corners. Lampposts
also line the sides of the road making the way seem bright even on the darkest
night. The bright lights dim a little to the east indicating the Gate to
Osenrein while the illuminated way continues west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Target set to aishling.
w
w
n
Fire Avenue
This area exudes the magnificent skill of the Ogier masons. The stone
edifices appear to be both on fire and made of fire. Buildings seem to
be pushed up by pillars resembling curling bonfires. The roofs curl around
and about like wisps of smoke. The fountains, also carved to resemble
flames, spout up cool clear water, ironically. Looking westwards, one can
see the White Tower. And from the north and south, Merchant Street runs
past like a wind blowing through a fire.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A smartly dressed man ambles about here.
East: An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
Fire Avenue
The buildings along this road rise up together on both sides. They are built
close together and carvings of flames adorn their walls with each rooftop
resembles the tip of a flame. The actual road itself appears as if it were
parting a gigantic fire through its center. The White Tower looms over this
road from the west as the road blazes its way towards the Osenrein Gate.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A sailor is here.
East: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > backstab aishling
Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
East: A sailor is here.
West: A sailor is here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A raucous group of sailors saunter by, speaking loudly.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Carter {Apprentice to Seaster Gaidin} is standing here, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
Carter says 'you could get 18 18 19 15 16'

*
Carter tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

+=- -=+*
Aishling makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back! Yay!!!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from Carter who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Healthy > f

Aishling tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Southharbor Boulevard
From Tower Square, Southharbor Boulevard leads to the docks and massive
mooring lines on the south side of the city harbor in the distance. A large
square just a bit further down the street towards the harbor appears big
enough to hold a small festival.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: South: Scampering around, Trinket the ferret looks for mischief to get into.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
n
k aishling
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
East: A sailor is here.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A raucous group of sailors saunter by, speaking loudly.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Carter {Apprentice to Seaster Gaidin} is standing here, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.
Carter tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Healthy >
You pierce Carter's right arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
s

Carter has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Fire Avenue
The buildings along this road rise up together on both sides. They are built
close together and carvings of flames adorn their walls with each rooftop
resembles the tip of a flame. The actual road itself appears as if it were
parting a gigantic fire through its center. The White Tower looms over this
road from the west as the road blazes its way towards the Osenrein Gate.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: East: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
w
k aishling
Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Carter {Apprentice to Seaster Gaidin} is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A sailor is here.
Carter tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow. Get off me, pup!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Carter: Scratched > You tickle Carter's body with your pierce.
Carter tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce Carter, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Carter: Scratched > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Carter: Scratched > f
k aishling
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
East: South: A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A raucous group of sailors saunter by, speaking loudly.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...

Carter has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Aishling has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Carter tries to pound you, but you parry successfully. Ugh....

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Scratched >
Aishling leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

s
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Scratched >
You barely pierce Carter's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Carter: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Tarlomen's Gate
The tall gateway pierces the tall white wall to the south with its iron
bound gates standing open to allow people to enter in and out under the
eyes of the guards. The gates have been polished to a point where the
gates shine with a luster that a Tinker would find satisfactory. Arrow
slits dot the the walls on either side of the gates about ten feet from
the ground. A star-shaped guardhouse rises from the ground in the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
East: A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A middle-aged officer is here controlling his subordinates.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.
A guard stands here monitoring the people entering the Tower grounds.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
not
n
n
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Small Path
The White Tower looms to the north, rising over eighty spans into the sky.
Trees and bushes, both short and tall, are sprinkled around the path and
throughout the Tower grounds. The path is covered by pieces of small white
gravel and bordered by white bricks. White steps, at least a pace deep and
slightly arched in the middle, lead up to the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
A Large Entrance Hall
Archways almost surround the large round entrance hall with its flat-domed
ceiling. The pale stone floor has been worn and polished by countless
nervous feet over the centuries. A marble frieze decorated in elaborate
vines and leaves runs along the walls deeper into the Tower. Fluted columns
rise from the floor by the walls and reach to the twenty pace high ceiling.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
South: A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
w
n
A Grand Hallway
The pale, undecorated stone floor reflects the golden light radiating from
the tall stand lamps that illuminate the hallway. Tapestries decorated by
various animals hang from the bone white walls while short wooden stands
support large vases made from delicate porcelain. The hallway curves to a
large circular room to the south and continues in the west.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
West: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A calm woman bathed in serenity seems to attract your attention.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Marble Hallway
The floor tiles are arranged in a pattern where the Flame of Tar Valon is
surrounded by circular bands of green, red, blue, brown, yellow, gray, and
white. The walls and ceiling are made from the same silver-streaked, white
stone that the Shining Walls and the outside of the White Tower is made of.
A ramp of silver-streaked, white stone leads to a set of tall wooden doors.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
East: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
South: Alyssa, official scribe of the Hall of Sitters, stands patiently nearby.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > An Intersection Surely she will run to rent...
This circular hall is enormous, at least fifty paces in diameter and twenty
paces high. Four large corridors intersect in this room, from north, south,
east, and west. Beside each hallway entrance is a large painting of a
woman exuding power and majesty in the stole of the Amyrlin Seat. A copy
of the Flame of Tar Valon is worked into the tiles in the center of the
hall measuring twenty feet in diameter. A spiraling marble staircase
ascends higher into the Tower between the entrances to the northern and
eastern hallways, while a similar staircase descends to the Tower deeps
between the entrances to the southern and western hallways.
Smoke and soot appear to fill the corridor below.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k aishling
u
k aishling
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Spiraling Staircase
A wide spiraling staircase ascends and descends the center of the Tower.
Landings extend off of the staircase in every direction, leading to
hallways in the north, east, and west. To the west, the floor of the
hallway is tiled in ceramic designs of a muted brown. The eastern hallway
is marked with the outline of an open book set into the floor. The northern
hallway is narrower and paneled in a dark grained wood, while a small
landing to the south contains a few pieces of furniture.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
Down: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A pair of soft, light shoes lay discarded.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - A Spiraling Staircase

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > d
where
An Intersection
This circular hall is enormous, at least fifty paces in diameter and twenty
paces high. Four large corridors intersect in this room, from north, south,
east, and west. Beside each hallway entrance is a large painting of a
woman exuding power and majesty in the stole of the Amyrlin Seat. A copy
of the Flame of Tar Valon is worked into the tiles in the center of the
hall measuring twenty feet in diameter. A spiraling marble staircase
ascends higher into the Tower between the entrances to the northern and
eastern hallways, while a similar staircase descends to the Tower deeps
between the entrances to the southern and western hallways.
Smoke and soot appear to fill the corridor below.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > u
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - An Intersection
Carter - Tarlomen's Gate
Aishling - The Warders Practice Yard Guess not...
Alison - Resting Chambers of the Sedai

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Spiraling Staircase
A wide spiraling staircase ascends and descends the center of the Tower.
Landings extend off of the staircase in every direction, leading to
hallways in the north, east, and west. To the west, the floor of the
hallway is tiled in ceramic designs of a muted brown. The eastern hallway
is marked with the outline of an open book set into the floor. The northern
hallway is narrower and paneled in a dark grained wood, while a small
landing to the south contains a few pieces of furniture.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
Down: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A pair of soft, light shoes lay discarded.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > d
w
An Intersection
This circular hall is enormous, at least fifty paces in diameter and twenty
paces high. Four large corridors intersect in this room, from north, south,
east, and west. Beside each hallway entrance is a large painting of a
woman exuding power and majesty in the stole of the Amyrlin Seat. A copy
of the Flame of Tar Valon is worked into the tiles in the center of the
hall measuring twenty feet in diameter. A spiraling marble staircase
ascends higher into the Tower between the entrances to the northern and
eastern hallways, while a similar staircase descends to the Tower deeps
between the entrances to the southern and western hallways.
Smoke and soot appear to fill the corridor below.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
A White Hallway
The walls and ceiling of this hallway are made of a pure white stone that
is perfectly smooth. Tapestries hang from the walls and delicate vases and
sculptures fill the niches in the walls. The vaulted ceiling is covered
with frescos of women that have occupied the Amyrlin Seat. The tiles are
made in the shape of the Flame of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
East: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
West: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > An Entrance Hall
The large bronze doors have been polished to the extent where it is
possible to see reflections in them. The tapestries on the walls depict
the glory of the White Tower's three thousand year legacy. Depressions
in the walls contain vases of Sea Folk porcelain and carvings made from
different materials. Paintings of famous Aes Sedai hang on the pure white
walls, while frescos cover the ceiling.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
n
k aishling
A Graveled Path
The gravel covered path is at least forty feet wide and is lined with pruned
trees and shrubs that make it look more like a lord's park then the center
of a large city. The trees are filled with singing birds and butterflies
flutter around the short shrubs. Benches lining the path and scattered
throughout the trees provide resting places for the weary. Wide steps to
the east lead up to the western entrance hall of the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: East: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A striking woman stands here, seemingly ageless.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > The Warders Practice Yard
The ground here has been cleared of all vegetation and the earth has been
compacted to provide good footing for the warders and their students to
practice on. The tall trees surrounding the clearing provide shade for the
men practicing. Racks are scattered across the clearing and along the
walls. The teachers often watch their students duel each other with wooden
practice swords.

A sign hangs on the wall.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
The White Tower board is mounted on a wall here.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
Coulin the Master of Arms is here teaching his students.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You pierce Aishling's right arm. Oh! She's abs!!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Beaten >
You pierce Aishling's right leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical >
Carter has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey. Probably should avoid eating a bash here...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical >
Aishling tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A warder's student joins Aishling's fight!
A warder's student joins a warder's student's fight!
A warder's student joins a warder's student's fight!
You tickle Aishling's body with your pierce.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical > f
A warder's student tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A warder's student tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A warder's student tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
Aishling tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle Aishling's body with your pierce.
You swiftly dodge a warder's student's attempt to pierce you.
A warder's student tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce Aishling's right arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Graveled Path
The gravel covered path is at least forty feet wide and is lined with pruned
trees and shrubs that make it look more like a lord's park then the center
of a large city. The trees are filled with singing birds and butterflies
flutter around the short shrubs. Benches lining the path and scattered
throughout the trees provide resting places for the weary. Wide steps to
the east lead up to the western entrance hall of the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: East: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A striking woman stands here, seemingly ageless.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Aishling has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
k aishling

Aishling leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > k aishling
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
k aishling
The Warders Practice Yard
The ground here has been cleared of all vegetation and the earth has been
compacted to provide good footing for the warders and their students to
practice on. The tall trees surrounding the clearing provide shade for the
men practicing. Racks are scattered across the clearing and along the
walls. The teachers often watch their students duel each other with wooden
practice swords.

A sign hangs on the wall.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
The White Tower board is mounted on a wall here.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Carter {Apprentice to Seaster Gaidin} is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
Coulin the Master of Arms is here teaching his students.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You pierce Aishling's right arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical >
Carter tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical >
Aishling panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical >
Carter tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge Aishling's attempt to blast you.
You barely pierce Aishling's body.
Aishling leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Carter: Scratched > n

You barely pierce Carter's left foot.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Carter: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Carter: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

k aishling
You flee head over heels.
A Graveled Path
The gravel covered path is at least forty feet wide and is lined with pruned
trees and shrubs that make it look more like a lord's park then the center
of a large city. The trees are filled with singing birds and butterflies
flutter around the short shrubs. Benches lining the path and scattered
throughout the trees provide resting places for the weary. Wide steps to
the east lead up to the western entrance hall of the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: East: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A striking woman stands here, seemingly ageless.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
e
e
e
An Entrance Hall
The large bronze doors have been polished to the extent where it is
possible to see reflections in them. The tapestries on the walls depict
the glory of the White Tower's three thousand year legacy. Depressions
in the walls contain vases of Sea Folk porcelain and carvings made from
different materials. Paintings of famous Aes Sedai hang on the pure white
walls, while frescos cover the ceiling.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
West: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.

k aishling
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A White Hallway
The walls and ceiling of this hallway are made of a pure white stone that
is perfectly smooth. Tapestries hang from the walls and delicate vases and
sculptures fill the niches in the walls. The vaulted ceiling is covered
with frescos of women that have occupied the Amyrlin Seat. The tiles are
made in the shape of the Flame of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
East: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
West: A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > An Intersection
This circular hall is enormous, at least fifty paces in diameter and twenty
paces high. Four large corridors intersect in this room, from north, south,
east, and west. Beside each hallway entrance is a large painting of a
woman exuding power and majesty in the stole of the Amyrlin Seat. A copy
of the Flame of Tar Valon is worked into the tiles in the center of the
hall measuring twenty feet in diameter. A spiraling marble staircase
ascends higher into the Tower between the entrances to the northern and
eastern hallways, while a similar staircase descends to the Tower deeps
between the entrances to the southern and western hallways.
Smoke and soot appear to fill the corridor below.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > u
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Spiraling Staircase Surely she will run here!!!
A wide spiraling staircase ascends and descends the center of the Tower.
Landings extend off of the staircase in every direction, leading to
hallways in the north, east, and west. To the west, the floor of the
hallway is tiled in ceramic designs of a muted brown. The eastern hallway
is marked with the outline of an open book set into the floor. The northern
hallway is narrower and paneled in a dark grained wood, while a small
landing to the south contains a few pieces of furniture.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
Down: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A pair of soft, light shoes lay discarded.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > k aishling
k aishling
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > k aishling
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reven - A Spiraling Staircase

k aishling
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > k aishling
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

d
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > k aishling
An Intersection
This circular hall is enormous, at least fifty paces in diameter and twenty
paces high. Four large corridors intersect in this room, from north, south,
east, and west. Beside each hallway entrance is a large painting of a
woman exuding power and majesty in the stole of the Amyrlin Seat. A copy
of the Flame of Tar Valon is worked into the tiles in the center of the
hall measuring twenty feet in diameter. A spiraling marble staircase
ascends higher into the Tower between the entrances to the northern and
eastern hallways, while a similar staircase descends to the Tower deeps
between the entrances to the southern and western hallways.
Smoke and soot appear to fill the corridor below.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > k aishling
They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > u
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aishling - The North Gate Nope...guess she's off to another patty....
Reven - An Intersection
Carter - A Small Path
Alison - Resting Chambers of the Sedai

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > k aishling
k aishling
A Spiraling Staircase
A wide spiraling staircase ascends and descends the center of the Tower.
Landings extend off of the staircase in every direction, leading to
hallways in the north, east, and west. To the west, the floor of the
hallway is tiled in ceramic designs of a muted brown. The eastern hallway
is marked with the outline of an open book set into the floor. The northern
hallway is narrower and paneled in a dark grained wood, while a small
landing to the south contains a few pieces of furniture.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
Down: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A pair of soft, light shoes lay discarded.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > d
n
n
An Intersection
This circular hall is enormous, at least fifty paces in diameter and twenty
paces high. Four large corridors intersect in this room, from north, south,
east, and west. Beside each hallway entrance is a large painting of a
woman exuding power and majesty in the stole of the Amyrlin Seat. A copy
of the Flame of Tar Valon is worked into the tiles in the center of the
hall measuring twenty feet in diameter. A spiraling marble staircase
ascends higher into the Tower between the entrances to the northern and
eastern hallways, while a similar staircase descends to the Tower deeps
between the entrances to the southern and western hallways.
Smoke and soot appear to fill the corridor below.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
East: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
South: A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
West: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.
A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.
A rudely confident woman with an ageless face walks by.

n
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Large Hallway
This hallway is cavernous, at least ten paces wide and fifteen paces high.
Weavings depicting scenes from the Tower's long history hang from the
silver streaked white walls. Small mahogany stands lining the walls support
porcelain vases and ivory carvings. The tiles contain the colors of all the
seven Ajahs. Golden stand lamps radiate a warm, incandescent light. A
bronze plaque is squarely on the door to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A large man eyes the surroundings warily, every movement fluid.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > An Entrance Hall
Pillars of sparkling marble rise from the floor tiles to the arched ceiling
thirty feet in the air. Frescos of Aes Sedai victories decorate the white
walls and ceiling. Tapestries of fine linens and silk cover the walls with
scenes depicting warders and Aes Sedai in majesty and mystery. Golden stand
lamps illuminate the hall and bathe the walls and ceiling with a radiant
light.

A roster hangs next to the door.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: East: Sheriam the Mistress of Novices studies you with a stern expression.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A Graveled Path
Much of the ground is covered by leatherleaf, paperback and elms. A twisting
gravel path winds its way through and around the manicured trees and bushes.
The sides of the path are lined with marble that make the edges glow and
sparkle when seen from different angles. White benches that border the path
camouflage with the pure white of the Tower and the outside walls.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warder stands nearby, calm yet poised to leap into battle.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.

k aishling
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You pierce Aishling's right arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical > k aishling
k aishling

Aishling panics, and attempts to flee!
Aishling tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical > Aishling tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A Tower guard joins Aishling's fight!
You barely pierce Aishling's right leg.
You pierce Aishling's body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical > k aishling
k aishling
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical > A Tower guard tries to crush you, but you dodge the attack.
Aishling tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce Aishling's left leg.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Aishling: Critical >
You pierce Aishling's body.
Aishling is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Weird disengage here..
A Tower guard tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Healthy > ga
gs
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Healthy > You pierce a Tower guard's right hand very hard.
[scalp corpse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Scratched > ga
gs
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Scratched > [scalp corpse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Scratched > ga
gs
You try to pierce a Tower guard, but he parries successfully.
A Tower guard tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse. Why isnt she dead?!?!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Scratched > [scalp corpse]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Scratched > f

Carter has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Scratched >
Carter tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a Tower guard: Scratched > You try to pierce a Tower guard, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Bend in the Path
White benches border the path to either side and lawns of green grass
surround each bench. The White Tower rises over eighty spans in the air to
the southeast, dwarfing everything in the vicinity. Short shrubs butting up
against the sides of the Tower have been pruned to resemble miniature
trees. The white gravel path turns east and south past a bare rock garden
consisting of rocks that have been placed into the shape of a mountain. An
elegant sign stands at the edge of the rock garden.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: Carter {Apprentice to Seaster Gaidin} is standing here.
South: A warder's student stands here catching his breath.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Flee Detected! Attempting to correct map position...
Flee Double Line Success! Setting map position.
e
k aishling
A Graveled Path
Much of the ground is covered by leatherleaf, paperback and elms. A twisting
gravel path winds its way through and around the manicured trees and bushes.
The sides of the path are lined with marble that make the edges glow and
sparkle when seen from different angles. White benches that border the path
camouflage with the pure white of the Tower and the outside walls.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
Carter {Apprentice to Seaster Gaidin} is standing here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Aishling Sanguinis-Arocaza is lying here, incapacitated.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > ga
You pierce Aishling's body very hard.
Aishling is dead! R.I.P. There we go!!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Aishling's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > gs
n
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a bronze headed war axe from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Aishling.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight. What in the world was in this?!
You get an elegant riding dress of dark green silk from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Aishling.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Aishling.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Aishling.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [scalp corpse]
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Aishling.

granit
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby granit » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:59 pm

found this log on my old pc tonight that was hiding under the bed hehe..


* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > 1
[backstab h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Vantrin narrates 'myzecd bash'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > reply let me know which way they flee
h
You reply to Oliver 'let me know which way they flee'

1
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Vantrin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

[backstab h.dark] trong >
You silently approach your victim...

*
Vantrin leaves south riding a warhorse.

h
Cancelled.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Byrg* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > stab brg
[backstab ]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > stab byrg
[backstab ]
You silently approach your victim...


*Byrg* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
Vantrin narrates 'granit that you hiding?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > narrate stabbed beat

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Byrg* scythes your right leg very hard.
You barely pierce *Byrg*'s right foot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > You narrate 'stabbed beat'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
Vantrin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten >
Vantrin tickles a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right foot with his slash.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > narrate on 1n hit

Vantrin barely slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc blasts your right arm.
You pierce *Byrg*'s right leg.
You barely tickle *Byrg*'s body with your pierce.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten > n
x
*Byrg* leaves north.
You narrate 'on 1n hit'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Oliver has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Oliver barely pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Oliver pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You barely pierce a Ghar'ghael trolloc's head.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Vantrin leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by Vantrin.
Vantrin Volkov is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Myzec* is standing here.

e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Vantrin leaves east riding a warhorse.

x
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Myzec* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by Vantrin.
Vantrin Volkov is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > *Myzec* leaves east.
*Byrg* has arrived from the east.
[k dark]
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* pierces your body.
The writhing grass barely hits Byrg's body.
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
Vantrin leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!
Vantrin has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
Vantrin barely slashes *Byrg*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Myzec* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > x
[k dark]
You barely pierce *Byrg*'s right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Healthy - Byrg: Beaten >
You barely pierce *Byrg*'s left foot.
The writhing grass tickles Byrg's body with its hit.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the writhing grass: Healthy - Byrg: Beaten >
*Byrg* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
x

Vantrin leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by Vantrin.
Vantrin Volkov is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n

Vantrin leaves east riding a warhorse.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: *Byrg* is standing here.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Myzec* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Vantrin has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Vantrin leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
You pierce *Myzec*'s left arm hard.
Myzec assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Byrg* has arrived from the north.

narrate he n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
*Byrg* leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt > You narrate 'he n'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Hurt >
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Myzec*, but he parries successfully.
*Myzec* pierces your head very hard.
** This weave of the Wheel ends in 5 minutes...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Myzec: Hurt > s
x
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Myzec: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Myzec: Hurt > f
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

x
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: *Myzec* is standing here.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
h
1
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
South: You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [backstab h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > notice
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > notice
s
h
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

1
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.dark] >
You silently approach your victim...


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

*
The Wheel of Time turns...


*Myzec* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Beaten >
*Myzec* pierces your left hand.
The blighted tree barely hits your left leg.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Beaten >
*Myzec* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myzec: Beaten > narrate stabbed beat
*Myzec* leaves west.
You narrate 'stabbed beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched >
You try to pierce the blighted tree, but it deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched > narrate myzec this time
You narrate 'myzec this time'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - the blighted tree: Scratched >
You pierce the blighted tree's left foreleg very hard.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
Oliver narrates 'mob had full abs'

Cowl
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Cowl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:02 am

This week's Weekend Update:

h.human
The Leaning Tree
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zoot is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A pretty bird is here flying around.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Zoot makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
Zoot is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Zoot's death cry.
------------------------------------------------
HP:Scratched MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
Draz holds a lantern above his head.


Draz makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
Draz is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Draz's death cry.
--------------------------------------------
HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Icarium is standing here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > hide
back h.human
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a weathered red coat bearing a golden dragon.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.
Icarium makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
Icarium is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear Icarium's death cry.
--------------------------------
HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A draft horse is here.
Zadyne is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
Zadyne leaves west riding a dust-colored gelding.

=
Zadyne has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.

=
Jestin narrates 'kryze batt'


Zadyne makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
Zadyne is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Zadyne's death cry.
---------------------------------------
HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
Chiko has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

Jestin leaves west riding a wild stallion.
You silently approach your victim...

*
Melayna leaves west riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves west.

=
A handsome stag has arrived from the north.


Chiko makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
Chiko is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Chiko's death cry
-----------------------------------------
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > h
back h.human
The Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
West: Cynde is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


You try to quietly draw a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from a weathered red coat bearing a golden dragon.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.
Cynde makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
Cynde is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Cynde's death cry.

ervik
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby ervik » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 pm

I guess this is what passes for gameplay lately. AFK, level 17.

And you wonder why people don't play this game anymore.


Main Street
Here, on the main street of Watch Hill, you are surrounded by the relaxed
goings-on of this small village. Just south, the village ends, and you are
back on the North Road, leading towards Emond's Field. The wisdom's house
borders the street to the west, and a small house blocks the way east. The
street continues north, where it opens out into the village green.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Weary >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Rig
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Rig » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Well for one friend, you're named.

Second, you got blicked.

Third, i'm sorry you died in one hit and felt the need to quit playing.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests