Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Meren
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Meren » Thu May 17, 2018 3:08 am

Chilling in a no hide, sick of stab warring because yawns.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Gravelled Lane by Hedgerow
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large stone well is here.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A deathwatch ogier stops using a mirrored lantern.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Weir narrates 'others up cut'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Hyzael narrates 'k we going?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Weir narrates 'shadow, grizzler xorzir'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Weir narrates 'moving up cut'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
*Halcyon* has arrived from the east. <--- What do I care it's a no hide

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Hyzael narrates 'ok. meet you there'

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A deathwatch ogier tries to strike Halcyon, but he deflects the blow.
A deathwatch ogier joins a deathwatch ogier's fight!
A deathwatch ogier tries to strike Halcyon, but he deflects the blow.
A deathwatch ogier strikes Halcyon's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > stroke

Suddenly *Halcyon* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Gravelled Lane
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvSOUTHvv
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.

* S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You stroke your chin thoughtfully.

Angkar
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Thu May 17, 2018 7:47 pm

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > score
Jaster narrates 'spam gray' <----- Yaan mobbed not too long ago, we know he'll be low
You have 300(363) hit and 217(243) movement points.
You have scored 108664372 experience points and 14 quest points.
You need 1727154991 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 300 Turn points to date.
You have played 17 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Angkar Eel (Level 51).
You are standing.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - The Blight
Jaster - The Blight
Morfran - The Blight
Anansi - The Blight

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Target set to gray.

Morfran stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Thin tendrils of darkness extend outward from Jaster's very being...

Your body is racked in pain as Jaster compels you to move further.
Ouch!


TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
The night has begun.
Timer now at 60 secs.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Morfran leaves south.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
The corpse of Yaan is lying here.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > q
kill gray

Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - The Blight
Morfran - The Blight
Anansi - The Blight
Jaster - The Blight

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Jaster leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Morfran leaves south.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
Jaster leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Anansi leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Jaster leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Anansi leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill gray
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Anansi leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A pair of steel-backed gauntlets are collecting dust on the ground.
A pair of darkly oiled chainmail sleeves lies here, forgotten.
A large intricately designed helm of metal lies here.
The corpse of an elite trolloc is lying here.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

q
o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Near the Foothills
Morfran - Near the Foothills
Anansi - Near the Foothills
Jaster - Near the Foothills
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Jaster narrates 'spike weather'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill gray
kill gray
Anansi leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Jaster.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Anansi the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster the Fourth is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Tolveor* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aston* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Yaan* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You pierce *Yaan*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered > *Yaan* intercepts Jaster's attack on his mount.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s head.
*Draz* scythes Jaster's right foot.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered >
Morfran pounds *Tolveor*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered >
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Battered >
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's right hand.
*Draz* tries to scythe Jaster, but he parries successfully.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s body hard.
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Yaan*'s body.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Katelyn* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
You pierce *Yaan*'s right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
Anansi releases streaks of Fire at *Katelyn*, who screams in pain.
*Katelyn* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > Target set to human.

Anansi tries to strike *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's body.
Morfran tries to pound *Tolveor*, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* tries to scythe Jaster, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Yaan*'s body.
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Jaster sends *Yaan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Jaster narrates 'target yaan'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
*Katelyn* leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Anansi tries to strike *Aston*, but he parries successfully.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he parries successfully.
*Tolveor* barely scythes Morfran's body.
Morfran tries to pound *Tolveor*, but he deflects the blow.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s right leg hard.
You pierce *Yaan*'s right arm.
Jaster narrates 'spike yaan'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Jaster avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten >
Anansi tries to strike *Aston*, but he deflects the blow.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's head.
Jaster slashes *Yaan*'s right leg hard.
You pierce *Yaan*'s right leg.
*Katelyn* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Critical >
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Critical >
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Critical >
*Yaan* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Yaan* is now a member of *Draz*'s group.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k yaan
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaster slashes *Draz*'s body.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he deflects the blow.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's right arm hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Anansi panics, and attempts to flee!
*Katelyn* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Anansi, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Anansi leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten > k gray
*Draz* sends Jaster sprawling with a powerful bash!
They aren't here.

cb
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten > [chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Katelyn*, but she parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Katelyn*'s attempt to strike you.
*Draz* scythes Jaster's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten > o katelyn beaten

Anansi has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
*Katelyn* leaves north. <------- Can't compete with clanned weaves - so I know my time will come
*Tolveor* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [narr ]
You narrate 'katelyn beaten'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill human
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he parries successfully.
You barely pierce *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered >
You pierce *Draz*'s body.
*Aston* tries to slice Anansi, but he parries successfully.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's body.
*Draz* scythes Jaster's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered > cw

*Katelyn* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered > [chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 181 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jaster: Hurt - Draz: Battered >
*Draz* leaves south riding a wild stallion. <------- And the fun begins

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Anansi strikes *Aston*'s body hard.
*Tolveor* scythes Morfran's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaster panics, and attempts to flee!
Jaster leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > h

Anansi panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > t
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Anansi leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Jaster narrates 'ok brb'
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
[back h.katelyn]
You silently approach your victim...
*Tolveor* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!


*Draz* tries to scythe Jaster, but he deflects the blow.

-=+
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
Anansi has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

*
Anansi leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

+=-
*Tolveor* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=+
*Aston* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Jaster avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!
*Katelyn* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
This session you've landed 1656 out of 2866 stabs (57% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1551 out of 2377 stabs (65% landed)
*Katelyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Katelyn*'s death cry.

Raife
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:56 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Raife » Tue May 22, 2018 1:43 pm

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
You follow Maligant.

A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Maligant the Grotesque Torturer is standing here.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Alterith.
Angkar the Sniveling Coward is here, fighting Shaista.
*Raeza* is here, fighting an angry black bear, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Alterith* is here, fighting Morfran, riding a warhorse.
*Shaista* is here, fighting an angry black bear, riding a gray palfrey.
An angry black bear is sitting here.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
*Shaista* moves swiftly to protect *Raeza*.
Maligant pounds *Shaista*'s head.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.>
*Raeza* strikes an angry black bear's head very hard.
*Shaista* slashes an angry black bear's body into bloody fragments!
An angry black bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear an angry black bear's death cry.
[backstab h.human]
You silently approach your victim...

-
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s left hand.

-
*Alterith* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Maligant pounds *Shaista*'s body.
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.
*Alterith* strikes Morfran's body hard.
Maligant sends *Shaista* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Angkar looks at *Shaista*.


*Raeza* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in
her back!
*Raeza* winces in pain.
*Raeza* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Raeza* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Equitant narrates 'Morning team!'

north
* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Thack narrates 'some outside'

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong > q

Maligant pounds *Shaista*'s body hard.
Angkar pierces *Shaista*'s body.
*Alterith* strikes Morfran's body hard.
*Alterith* looks at Morfran.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > east
q
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full >
Thack narrates 'kryzen on fd rd'

* S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > nanorthA
Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > na stabbed raeza
west
You narrate 'stabbed raeza'
Thack narrates 'smells here'

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Full > Near some Bushes
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill human]
You try to stab *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raife - Near some Bushes
Maligant - A Forest Trail
Morfran - A Forest Trail
Angkar - A Forest Trail
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten >
*Raeza* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to stab *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten > na she beat alln
You narrate 'she beat alln'

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong - Raeza: Beaten > f
north
west
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong >
Near some Bushes
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

o S < NOT HP :Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] MV:Strong >
You silently approach your victim...
Angkar narrates 'melee'

=
Angkar narrates 'cant be chasing her'

*
*Raeza* gets a lantern from a small purse.


*Raeza* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in
her back!
*Raeza* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Raeza*'s death cry.

Divina
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Divina » Fri May 25, 2018 6:09 am

Sedai HPs actually work for once.



* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Yaan nods in agreement.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Akiran tells you 'we did so awful'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Akiran tells you 'like terribad :P'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
You tell Akiran 'though my targetting is all
messed up'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Akiran tells you 'heh'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Akiran leaves north.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
You reply to Akiran 'by decent, i mean me
not dying'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
The Stooping Hawk
This tavern is full of noisy men and women, drinking strong ale and wine.
Despite the rowdiness of the men, they always tone it down whenever a woman
glances their way. You also notice that the men aren't as crass with the
barmaids as in other towns. Once in a while someone shouts some abuse at
the world in general, and scribbles something on the board without thinking
it through. A six-sided dice lies on one of the tables.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Yaan the Bannerman is standing here.
A good humored broker stands here, conducting his trades.
A shapely young woman skillfully weaves amongst the chaos, taking orders.
A sullen man is hunched over a tankard, sipping his ale.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Yaan says 'ok so me u and draz'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Yaan says 'roll the dice'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Akiran tells you 'yea, not dying makes things better'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A bartender looks up from the bar and gives a wicked grin.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A bartender rolls the dice....

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A bartender rolls a one and a three!
A bartender tries to hit someone, but she dodges the attack.
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A bartender tries to hit someone, but she deflects the blow.
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *Gizmo* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!


* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a bartender: Scratched - Gizmo: Healthy >
Yaan says 'me 4'


* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a bartender: Scratched - Gizmo: Healthy > [k
h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a bartender: Scratched - Gizmo: Healthy >

Akiran has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a bartender: Scratched - Gizmo: Healthy > Yo
u try to slash *Gizmo*, but she deflects the blow.
A sullen man joins your fight!
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'
A bartender barely hits Gizmo's body.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a bartender: Scratched - Gizmo: Scratched >

*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!

Kryzen
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Kryzen » Tue May 29, 2018 6:53 pm

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > backstab h.Fenariel
Backstab who?

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Rico has arrived from the east.
Fenariel has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
Irulan has arrived from the east.
Lea has arrived from the east.

0
* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > backstab h.Fenariel
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
Rico leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.
Irulan leaves east.

*
The room becomes brighter as someone creates a ball of light above her hand.


Fenariel makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in her back!
This session you've landed 114 out of 244 stabs (46% landed)
Since 5/25/2018 you've landed 114 out of 244 stabs (46% landed)
Fenariel is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Full > get all corpse

Rico has arrived from the east.
Irulan has arrived from the east.
Lea has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Lea leaves east.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Rico gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a thin pair of silken gloves from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a dark riding cape of mottled brown from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a Malkieri signet ring from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets a gold ring from the corpse of Fenariel.
Rico gets an oilstone from the corpse of Fenariel.

Abatha
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Abatha » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Was shelving books for tasks and was hagged. Never really had a chance here.


* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Haggard >
You are thirsty.
Timer now at 60 secs.

ing MV:Haggard >
Suddenly Kryzen places a curved clear dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Wimpy reset to: 170 hit points.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Wimpy reset to: 145 hit points.
Before a Pair of Brown Doors
A large pair of brown doors hang from hinges in the corridor. The doors are
of well-aged oak, and have been stained a deep brown color. A delicate hand
has burned the teardrop shape of the Flame of Tar Valon into the wood. The
woodburned areas have also been painted with a light metallic leaf, so that
the blackened lines shimmer a deep gold when caught by the light.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: browndoors ]

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > remove flask
You stop using a leather water flask.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard >
Kryzen tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > f
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Wimpy reset to: 97 hit points.
Inside the Brown Ajah Apartments
A door-lined hallway stretches from the double entrance doors in the east
all the way to a blank wall at the far end in the west. The ceiling of the
hallway consists of a series of steep arches, supported by pillars of brown
wood, while the floor is tiled with small Flames of Tar Valon. The doors
lining the walls are of uniform size and style, though their uneven spacing
hints that all of the room might not be of the same dimensions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: door E: browndoors S: apartmentdoor ]

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > f
Before a Pair of Brown Doors
A large pair of brown doors hang from hinges in the corridor. The doors are
of well-aged oak, and have been stained a deep brown color. A delicate hand
has burned the teardrop shape of the Flame of Tar Valon into the wood. The
woodburned areas have also been painted with a light metallic leaf, so that
the blackened lines shimmer a deep gold when caught by the light.
[ obvious exits: E W ] [ W: browndoors ]
Kryzen of Arafel is standing here.

ng MV:Haggard >
You dodge a bash from Kryzen who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Inside the Brown Ajah Apartments
A door-lined hallway stretches from the double entrance doors in the east
all the way to a blank wall at the far end in the west. The ceiling of the
hallway consists of a series of steep arches, supported by pillars of brown
wood, while the floor is tiled with small Flames of Tar Valon. The doors
lining the walls are of uniform size and style, though their uneven spacing
hints that all of the room might not be of the same dimensions.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: door E: browndoors S: apartmentdoor ]

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard >
Kryzen tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > nar on kryzen library
You narrate 'on kryzen library'

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded >
You pound Kryzen's left leg.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > embrace
channel 'ice spikes'
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...: Wounded >


You dodge a bash from Kryzen who loses his balance and falls!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You have failed 254 out of 860 attempts to weave Ice spikes (70% Successful)
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Private Apartment
A single apartment of the Brown Ajah shows little sign of current
occupancy. While tidy and clearly regularly swept, the room smells somewhat
musty, and the curtains of the canopied bed are creased in an open
position. Few personal effects or decorations have been moved into the
domicile. It is unclear whether the occupant has been outside the Tower for
an extended period, or is merely lost in studies somewhere within the
bounds of the Library. An oaken door opens to the north, on squeaky hinges.
[ obvious exits: N ]
embrace
channel 'ice spikes'

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

Who or what should the weave be cast upon?

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > look
A Private Apartment
A single apartment of the Brown Ajah shows little sign of current
occupancy. While tidy and clearly regularly swept, the room smells somewhat
musty, and the curtains of the canopied bed are creased in an open
position. Few personal effects or decorations have been moved into the
domicile. It is unclear whether the occupant has been outside the Tower for
an extended period, or is merely lost in studies somewhere within the
bounds of the Library. An oaken door opens to the north, on squeaky hinges.
[ obvious exits: N ] [ N: apartmentdoor ]
Kryzen of Arafel is standing here.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard >
Kryzen tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded >
You barely pound Kryzen's body.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > e
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > f

You tickle Kryzen's body with your pound.
Kryzen tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Kryzen sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You are too exhausted.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > f

Kryzen closes the apartmentdoor.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Kryzen: Wounded > Someone pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Angkar
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Angkar » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:16 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard >
Lord Kajin bellows 'Zey zYqYkxMI `T[sRC ^`dAX ?Sc IfV BKa ^r`UPNo'
Lord Kajin bellows 'jmv hiJfFJgAY cIOBH^ kQu LKT[ BbyPRm?x'
Lord Kajin bellows 'c\x HqGB]Zh] NEVr]y`N bzHmt KbS rva ]_w ZheZc?m'
Lord Kajin bellows 'tnXwe hJS stWZ Vob^g JfQCHpyO ETr hUSa HlUnQXzA'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Target set to iria.
[
h
backstab h.iria
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Target set to human.
backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > backstab h.human

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 65 secs.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > backstab h.human
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > ds
[dri skin]
You're not thirsty.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
h
backstab h.human
Little Path
This path is a rough, but well-traveled path. You can see lots of footprints
that no one has bothered to erase and hide, and the trees looming overhead
block any and all light from entering. To the south, you can see a very dark
alcove, and to the north, you can barely make out the end of this path and a
clearing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Raal is lying here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A draft horse is here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Lord Kajin bellows 'AgF PvbSuVHj xteQSz kOLGN e[G _JQ WtH YXGbTjn'
Lord Kajin bellows 'OE@ ixReHmyWV r_@uEn g@O Mvdd flhk?_sy'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
h
backstab h.human
Little Path
The trees above you are starting to grow together again, but you can still see
the sky through them. To the south, the path gets dark as the trees block out
all light, but to the north, you can see a clearing through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
h
backstab h.human
Entrance to Campsite
There are many fresh tracks here, leading towards the south, down the path.
The trees abruptly come to an end around you as you reach the end of the path.
You can see a large campsite to the north, and you can clearly see the signs
of very recent habitation. To the south, the path continues into the woods.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lord Kajin mending a weapon.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Lord Kajin bellows 'dXE QoAmzNVP kIEOMY pLMTo gyA @ZB QiX ozVyfYd'
Lord Kajin bellows 'OMoRp NCJ fwva jRTga tAjxfs XGR QRMv Z]IFpzVm'
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Razhak leaves north.
Razhak has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Iria* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Razhak leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > backstab h.human
You silently approach your victim...
*Iria* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

-=+
Lord Kajin says '^xA sdyUqnTiO IYP @fyM wfR _U?pG_ zD]] u_U_Uc '
Lord Kajin tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

**+=- -
Lord Kajin tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!

=+
*Iria* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

*
*Iria* makes a strange sound as you place a blackened steel kris in her back!
This session you've landed 2683 out of 4661 stabs (57% landed)
Since 2/11/2018 you've landed 1985 out of 3069 stabs (64% landed)
*Iria* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Iria*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lord Kajin: Scratched > o rip

iria
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby iria » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:29 am

hrm so you didn't start it late, was wondering how the hell I ate a stab I saw you in room but apparently my count on your timer was off.

Owch
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Owch » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:32 am

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
k human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
South: *Ragen* is standing here.
*Alterith* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k human
k human
*Alterith* leaves south riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > k human
s
They aren't here.
k human
k human

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You try to pierce *Ragen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragen: Battered > k human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragen: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragen: Battered > f
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragen: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ragen: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!
hide
ba h.human


*Ragen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ragen, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!


*Ragen* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > u
hide

The enormous worm hits your body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - the enormous worm: Scratched > ba h.human
No way! You're fighting for your life!
f

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - the enormous worm: Scratched > You try to pierce the enormous worm, but it deflects the blow.
The enormous worm tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - the enormous worm: Scratched > e
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - the enormous worm: Scratched > u
You panic and attempt to flee!
hide
ba h.human

You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > The enormous worm has arrived from the south.
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Ragen* is standing here.
*Alterith* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...

-
*Alterith* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=+**+=- -=+*




*Ragen* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Ragen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ragen*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > get all corpse
scalp

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a sharp, red stone dagger from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a red tabard with a vivid red cloak from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Ragen.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Ragen.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Ragen.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Ragen.

Zeeb
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Postby Zeeb » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Pking with jade dagger today - the worst.. finally get gold to hone kris and switch to it from rent. Wear all and run to pk...


*Yasmin* has arrived from the north.

[backstab h.human] ring >
You silently approach your victim...

*
You need to wield a weapon to make it a success.
Suddenly *someone* places a sharp, red stone dagger in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness


Looks like I wore that kris on my belt !


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thack and 9 guests