Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Razhak
Posts: 719
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Razhak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:47 pm

You slash *Roberto*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Roberto* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Roberto*'s death cry.
Mazrim Taim howls a loud battle cry!
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill roberto
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill roberto
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > na rip roberto
Mazrim Taim gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
Loomis vibrates and is knocked about.
Loomis vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
The Caemlyn town crier vibrates and is knocked about.
The Caemlyn town crier vibrates and is knocked about.
The musical gleeman vibrates and is knocked about.
The musical gleeman vibrates and is knocked about.
Someone vibrates and is knocked about.
Someone vibrates and is knocked about.
The musical gleeman hits Mazrim Taim's right leg into bloody fragments!
Mazrim Taim gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
Loomis vibrates and is knocked about.
Loomis vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
The Caemlyn town crier vibrates and is knocked about.
The Caemlyn town crier vibrates and is knocked about.
The musical gleeman vibrates and is knocked about.
The musical gleeman vibrates and is knocked about.
Someone vibrates and is knocked about.
Someone vibrates and is knocked about.
Mazrim Taim swiftly dodges the Caemlyn town crier's attempt to hit him.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Mazrim Taim, but he dodges the attack.
You slash Mazrim Taim's body into bloody fragments!
Loomis tries to pierce Mazrim Taim, but he dodges the attack.
Mazrim Taim hits Loomis's right leg hard.
The Caemlyn city alarm sounds loudly in the distance.
You narrate 'rip roberto'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Loomis: Hurt - Mazrim Taim: Scratched >
Mazrim Taim hits Loomis with Parting the Silk!
Mazrim Taim hits Loomis's right arm.
Loomis panics, and attempts to flee!

cmw
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > f

Mazrim Taim swiftly dodges Loomis's attempt to pierce him.
Mazrim Taim's hands weave a bright red flame...
Mazrim Taim throws a fireball at Loomis, who screams in pain.
Mazrim Taim hits Loomis's left leg.
Loomis leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > First National Bank of Andor
A large and beautiful marble lobby form the heart of the main building of
the Andor Bank. Stone white pillars rise all too frequently from the
ground, ostensibly to support the ceiling, but more likely just for sheer
effect. You can see a vault in the background. Several booths are here
where you can make whatever financial arrangements you need. Don't even
think about credit. A small sign lies behind a teller's booth.
[ obvious exits: W ]
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A man is here.
A banker counts several coins in a purse.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Loomis has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > na WTF Taim
l
You narrate 'WTF Taim'



In all the excitement forgot to even check what Roberto was wearing... surcoat back to him (i hope :P )

isabel
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:06 am

lol WHY do I always hit score at the wrong pulse

was 15 hps, then it ticced and i went back split trees

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

sc <-- had to pick the wrong moment :p
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
*Gawrath* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$

*Gawrath* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Critical > You lance *Gawrath*'s body.
The ancient tree tickles Gawrath's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Gawrath* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Gawrath* panics, and attempts to flee!
HP:Critical MP:Fresh
You have scored 104693644 experience points and 486 quest points.
You need 3806356 exp to level and 514 qp to rank.
You have amassed 38 Turn points to date.
You have played 28 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are fighting Gawrath.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Critical > f <-- thought i'd try a flee + hit
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Critical >
*Gawrath* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$
[flee ]
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gawrath* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > kill $target$

*Gawrath* scythes your right arm hard. <-- qqqq
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Critical > bash <-- this was a pray the hps last!
You do the best you can!

esh - Gawrath: Critical >
*someone* scythes your body.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

-
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light

was fun though! i just wish i'd got that hit in

isabel
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:33 am

little bit better because i ran commy at 12 hps, buut

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.
*Gawrath* has arrived from below.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You tickle *Gawrath*'s head with your lance.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Beaten > bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Beaten >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Gawrath shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gawrath has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander hacks Gawrath's left leg hard.

ll - Gawrath: Beaten >
The Shienaran commander hacks Gawrath's body.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Gawrath* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
*Gawrath* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Gawrath* leaves down.

-kill $target$
kill $target$
=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$

*Gawrath* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 44(414) hit and 126(128) movement points.
You have scored 103511484 experience points and 486 quest points.
You need 4988516 exp to level and 514 qp to rank.
You have amassed 30 Turn points to date.
You have played 28 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
You barely lance *Gawrath*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Beaten > kill $target$
bash
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Gawrath shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Gawrath has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander hacks Gawrath's body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Beaten > You do the best you can!

= ll - Gawrath: Beaten >
The Shienaran commander hacks Gawrath's right arm.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Gawrath* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*
*Gawrath* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Gawrath* leaves down.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > bash $target2$
Bash who?

sc
kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
You have 35(414) hit and 124(128) movement points.
You have scored 103512000 experience points and 486 quest points.
You need 4988000 exp to level and 514 qp to rank.
You have amassed 30 Turn points to date.
You have played 28 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
The Shienaran commander leaves down.
A sergeant leaves down.
The grizzled veteran leaves down.
The grizzled veteran leaves down.
The grizzled veteran leaves down.
The grizzled veteran leaves down.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > down
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Gawrath.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Gawrath.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Gawrath.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Gawrath.
A sergeant is here, fighting Gawrath.
*Gawrath* is here, fighting the Shienaran commander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You barely lance *Gawrath*'s body.

The grizzled veteran gallantly rescues the Shienaran commander!Gawrath: Critical >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'To arms!'


*Gawrath* leaves east.

+east
*kill $target2$;bash $target2$
Cancelled.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gawrath* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You barely lance *Gawrath*'s right leg.

- ll - Gawrath: Critical >
*Gawrath* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
*Gawrath* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Gawrath* sends him sprawling! <-- SURELY i will win!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Critical >
You lance *Gawrath*'s left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Critical > be
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Critical >
You lance *Gawrath*'s right leg.
You lance *Gawrath*'s right arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Critical >
*Gawrath* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You lance *Gawrath*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Gawrath: Critical >
*someone* scythes your body hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

HP:Critical MV:Full >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light


but still this was way closer because he just had to fail a flee commy, or similar bad luck 0:-)

Enok
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Fail!

Postby Enok » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:22 pm

On random character, logging on to mikhan running around in caem:

*Mikhan* opens the OriganGate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Hurt > You do the best you can!
Paigey narrates 'ne'
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Annalyn tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Hurt > naon
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Hurt > kill dark
kill dark
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Annalyn's attempt to strike him.
The Caemlyn cityguard joins Annalyn's fight!
A city lamplighter says 'You Mikhan!!! You will die before your time!! '
You try to lance *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Hurt > close origangate
You do the best you can!
*Mikhan* leaves south. <--- :(



---

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
North End of Wide Grassy Plain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT \/SOUTH\/
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A fox is here, hunting for rabbits.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Open Grassy Plains East of Kintara
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A lamb nibbles on some grass.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
charge h.dark
On The Plains East of Kintara
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT \/SOUTH\/
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A timid fawn is ready to flee.
A pretty bird is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Charge who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
charge h.dark
On The Plains East of Kintara
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a draft horse.
A timid fawn is ready to flee.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You line up your charge...

-=+*
The fawn senses the approach of someone dangerous and tries to flee.
A timid fawn leaves south.
*Mikhan* leaves west riding a draft horse.

*
Charge who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
kill dark
kill dark
Behind the Shops of Kintara
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a draft horse.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You try to lance *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow. <---oh nice, he's crit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical >
*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to lance *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > cha mood BeRsErK <--- Old habits die hard.
Mood changed to: BeRsErK
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > l
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > You try to lance *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > kill dark
Behind the Shops of Kintara
A wide, rocky field lies between the town of Kintara and wide open
plains of grass. It looks as if some industrious farmer had once tried to
till this land, and then gave up. Shallow furrows still scar the land,
interrupted by enough rocks and roots to make any farmer scream.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a draft horse.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > kill dark
kill dark

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*! <--- Oh right, he does that thing. Was fun while it lasted!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > BASH
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > A handsome stag has arrived from the east.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > -=+**+=-
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

-=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee! <--- A glimmer of hope!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical >
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a draft horse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n

*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a draft horse. <--- Ha!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > n

*Mikhan* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

BASH
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > You try to lance *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Mikhan: Critical > -=+*
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Mikhan devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Despite the fails (sorry team LS), it feels great to play some again. Recent changes are fantastic!

tryndamere
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby tryndamere » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:56 am

Was having a pretty fun 1v1 vs Katelyn. Both of us getting low and what not. I could barely touch her unless I went zerk. Hadn't seen her in a sec so go orch. Didn't realize there was zing...

where
q
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tryndamere - A Pile of Lumber
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Katelyn bellows 'jE?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

east
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
yell ?
east
You bellow '?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > A blight-bear has arrived from the west.
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Katelyn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
sc
3b
You have 89(346) hit and 50(216) movement points.
You have scored 25343959 experience points and 209 quest points.
You need 3156041 exp to level and 191 qp to rank.
You have amassed 335 Turn points to date.
You have played 12 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Tryndamere the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael 5] (Level 33).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
3
A blight-bear has arrived from the west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
b
[k human]
You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Katelyn: Beaten > [bash ]

-=+
A blight-bear tries to hit Katelyn, but she deflects the blow.

**+=
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Katelyn* calls lightning from the sky to strike you, sizzling your insides! <--- well that sucks

- -=
As *Katelyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Katelyn: Beaten >
f

*Katelyn* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Katelyn* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Katelyn* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Katelyn: Beaten > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Katelyn: Beaten >
You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.
A blight-bear tries to hit Katelyn, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Katelyn: Beaten >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Katelyn: Beaten >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Katelyn* gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A blight-bear vibrates and is knocked about.
A blight-bear vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

south
You're in no shape to flee!

achillies
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby achillies » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:44 am

x

Meren
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Meren » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:17 am

Notice hadn't failed me once in 30 minutes fighting, then twice in a row!


* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - a Seanchan scout: Scratched - Zeeb: Battered > [bash ]

-=+*
*Zeeb* stabs a Seanchan scout's body.
A Seanchan scout tries to strike Zeeb, but he parries successfully.
*Zeeb* leaves south.

*+=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > l
Road Through Toman Head
Here this road enters the area of Toman Head, a cape which holds
the city of Falme. You can almost sense the smell of the ocean in
the air. The road continues to the west towards Falme and to the
east into the Almoth plains.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > l
score
Road Through Toman Head
Here this road enters the area of Toman Head, a cape which holds
the city of Falme. You can almost sense the smell of the ocean in
the air. The road continues to the west towards Falme and to the
east into the Almoth plains.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

scan e
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > You have 161(a million) hit and 18(167) movement points.
You have scored 87610589 experience points and 1007 quest points.
You need 889411 exp to level and 1993 qp to rank.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 125 days and 3 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Meren the Der'morat'torm [Morat'torm 7] (Level 46).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Tok Ara'Din, Morat'Torm Applicant is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...

Zeeb
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Zeeb » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:27 am

This one was so close


A lantern has been left here.
The corpse of Tok is lying here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A raven is here flying around.
*Meren* is standing here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ng >
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Meren* gets a bubbling draught.
*Meren* gets a pair of thick metal boots.
*Meren* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves.
*Meren* gets a jewel-encrusted scabbard.
*Meren* gets a brightly-colored sash.
*Meren* gets a great claymore.
*Meren* gets a wide leather wristband.
*Meren* gets a gator skin bracer.
*Meren* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
*Meren* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces.
*Meren* gets a black, gold-embroidered tabard.
*Meren* gets a shining steel breastplate.
*Meren* gets a torc of gleaming steel.
*Meren* gets a torc of gleaming steel.
*Meren* gets a full metal helmet and visor.
*Meren* gets a ring of silver.
*Meren* gets an oilstone.
*Meren* gets a lantern.

*
*Meren* leaves west riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A raven leaves west.
A raven leaves west.
Backstab who?

Meren
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Meren » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:29 am

Couldn't ever finish you as I always had around 20 moves, I was 0 moves stranded more than once.

Jestin
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Jestin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:09 pm

Lol


Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Full >
The Malkiergate closes quietly.
Kryyg narrates 'whyare u watching that now again'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > l
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > l
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > wh

Kryyg narrates 'so weird'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > l
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Dusty Road by Fal Dara
Kryyg - The Dusty Road
Irzerk - The Dusty Road
Fiddler - The Dusty Road

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > n
Tarak calls for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > a Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
*Achillies* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full >
*Achillies* starts barreling down on you, a hollow steel lance aimed at your
chest.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > j
You narrate 'j'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Full > na on
n
Kryyg has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a hollow steel lance!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests