Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rhys
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Rhys » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 pm

And just to think, we could have had PK!


*Dominus* tickles your body with his pound.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Healthy >
You assume The Falcon Swoops, smiting *Dominus*'s body.

Dominus: Scratched >
*Dominus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
*Dominus* pounds your right arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
*Dominus* looks at you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
*Dominus* pounds your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
You smite *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Dominus* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
You smite *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
You barely smite *Dominus*'s right foot.

Dominus: Scratched >
*Dominus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
*Dominus* pounds your left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
*Dominus* barely pounds your right foot.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
You smite *Dominus*'s body.
*Dominus* pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Scratched >
You smite *Dominus*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Dominus* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt >
You smite *Dominus*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt >
*Dominus* pokes you in the ribs.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt >
*Dominus* pounds your right arm hard.
You smite *Dominus*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt >
*Dominus* pounds your right foot.
You flow effortlessly into Moon Rises Over the Water, smiting *Dominus*'s body.
Tarwin's Gap is blanketed in darkness as the sun sets.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Hurt >
*Dominus* barely pounds your body.
You smite *Dominus*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Hurt >
*Dominus* tickles your head with his pound.
You smite *Dominus*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Hurt >
*Dominus* barely pounds your right leg.
You smite *Dominus*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* pounds your body.
You smite *Dominus*'s right arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* pounds your left leg.
You smite *Dominus*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
You smite *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Dominus* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
You barely smite *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
You flow effortlessly into Wind and Rain, smiting *Dominus*'s body.

sh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* pounds your right hand hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* pounds your right arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
You smite *Dominus*'s right arm hard.

sh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* barely pounds your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
You barely smite *Dominus*'s body.

sh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* barely pounds your right foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* pounds your left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

sh - Dominus: Wounded >
*Dominus* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
The night has begun.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* suddenly lunges at you and tackles you to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Gawrath* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Gawrath* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Healthy >
You smite *Gawrath*'s right arm hard.

sh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* slashes your left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
You smite *Gawrath*'s right arm.

sh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* slashes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
A Shienaran scout narrates 'Spawn north of Lockshear!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* slashes your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
You smite *Gawrath*'s right foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Gawrath* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
You assume Lizard in the Thornbush, smiting *Gawrath*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
You smite *Gawrath*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Gawrath* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
You flow effortlessly into The Heron Spreads Its Wings, smiting *Gawrath*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
You smite *Gawrath*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
You smite *Gawrath*'s body very hard.
*Gawrath* slashes your head.
The corpse of a trolloc scout has decayed into a pile of dust.
You dodge a bash from *Gawrath* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
You smite *Gawrath*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
A Shienaran scout narrates 'Spawn north of Lockshear!'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
You flow effortlessly into The Boar Rushes Down the Mountain, smiting *Gawrath*'s body.

sh - Gawrath: Hurt >
*Gawrath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
*Gawrath* slashes your left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
*Gawrath* slashes your body hard.
*Gawrath* slashes your head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Hurt >
*Gawrath* slashes your body.
You smite *Gawrath*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
You spin effortlessly into The River Undercuts the Bank, smiting *Gawrath*'s body very hard.

esh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
You smite *Gawrath*'s body very hard.

esh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body very hard.
*Gawrath* slashes your right foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You smite *Gawrath*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
You smite *Gawrath*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Gawrath* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
You smite *Gawrath*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
You smite *Gawrath*'s right leg hard.

h - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You assume The River Undercuts the Bank, smiting *Gawrath*'s body very hard.
*Gawrath* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You smite *Gawrath*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*Gawrath* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Wounded >
*someone* slashes your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Kryzen
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Kryzen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:26 pm

You have 56(410) hit and 159(167) movement points.
You have scored 106268692 experience points and 541 quest points.
You need 2231308 exp to level and 459 qp to rank.
You have amassed 80 Turn points to date.
You have played 14 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kryzen the Under-lieutenant [Child of Light 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

Kendall has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
[bash kendall]


Kendall smites your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at Kendall sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1072 out of 1768 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 1072 out of 1768 bashes (60% landed)

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Wounded >
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves Kendall's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Wounded >
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves Kendall's body.
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
You pound Kendall's left hand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Wounded > bash

A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's right arm.
A Child of the Light tries to slash Kendall, but he parries successfully.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's right arm.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's body.
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves Kendall's body very hard.
You pound Kendall's body very hard.

- ll - Kendall: Battered >
A Child of the Light tickles Kendall's right arm with his slash.
A Child of the Light tickles Kendall's left arm with his slash.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's left arm.
A Child of the Light tries to slash Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves Kendall's body.

=
Your bash at Kendall sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1074 out of 1770 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 1074 out of 1770 bashes (60% landed)

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Battered >
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's left arm.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's body.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's body.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's body.
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves Kendall's right leg.
You pound Kendall's left arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Beaten > bash
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's left arm.
A Child of the Light barely slashes Kendall's body.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's body very hard.
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's body.
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves Kendall's body.
You pound Kendall's left foot.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Critical > bash
Kendall panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Kendall panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's body.
Kendall panics, and attempts to flee!
A Child of the Light slashes Kendall's right leg.
Kendall panics, and attempts to flee!
A Child of the Light tries to slash Kendall, but he parries successfully.
A Child of the Light barely slashes Kendall's head.
A Child of the Light sentinel tries to cleave Kendall, but he parries successfully.

-
Kendall leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
Kendall has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

=
Your bash at Kendall sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1076 out of 1772 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 1076 out of 1772 bashes (60% landed)
Kendall panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Critical > Kill Kendall
Kill Kendall
You try to pound Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
A Child of the Light joins your fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light sentinel joins a Child of the Light's fight!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Critical > Kill Kendall
Kill Kendall
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kendall: Critical > change mood berserk

Kendall leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

Kill Kendall
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Kill Kendall
Mood changed to: Berserk

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Kill Kendall
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > bash
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.


8hp... Justice+full set.

Hodor
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:57 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Hodor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:04 am

wher
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > wher
wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hodor - The Assembly Hall

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hodor - The Assembly Hall

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hodor - The Assembly Hall

wher
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Hodor - The Assembly Hall

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave

Someone barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy > cha mood brave
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy > cha mood brave
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy > Someone swiftly dodges your attempt to hit it.
Someone barely tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy > l
The Assembly Hall
This place is truly mountainous and on occasion may have allowed for several
hundred citizens to assemble before their sovereign. At about thirty feet up,
the ceiling builds itself inward like a pyramid with a broad instead of narrow
peak, and elongated and rectangular windows streak around each of its bases to
light the massive room.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy >
You strike at someone, but your arms pass through it.
Someone barely tickles your right foot with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy >
You strike at someone, but your arms pass through it.
Someone barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy >
You strike at someone, but your arms pass through it.
Someone tickles your right arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy > WIELD SWORD
You wield a great claymore with both hands.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a floating spirit: Healthy >
You smite someone's right arm extremely hard.
Someone tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You smite someone's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Full - a floating spirit: Wounded >
You smite someone's head into bloody fragments!
Someone barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Critical MV:Full - a floating spirit: Battered >
You smite someone's body into bloody fragments!
Someone barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Critical MV:Full - a floating spirit: Beaten >
You smite someone's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Full - a floating spirit: Critical >
You smite someone's head extremely hard.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Someone disappears into nothing.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > l
sc
The Assembly Hall
This place is truly mountainous and on occasion may have allowed for several
hundred citizens to assemble before their sovereign. At about thirty feet up,
the ceiling builds itself inward like a pyramid with a broad instead of narrow
peak, and elongated and rectangular windows streak around each of its bases to
light the massive room.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 50(365) hit and 235(241) movement points.
You have scored 10422879 experience points and 41 quest points.
You need 1577121 exp to level and 34 qp to rank.
You have amassed 61 Turn points to date.
You have played 2 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Hodor the Diseased Molestor [Ghar'ghael 3] (Level 28).
You are standing.
You are hungry.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Ranak* has arrived from the west.
A wild stallion has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave

*Ranak* scythes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ranak: Scratched > cha mood brave
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

Tolveor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:29 am
Location: Sarpsborg, Norway
Contact:

Re: Fail!

Postby Tolveor » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:46 am

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ca
s
[call ]
You call for the Southgate to be opened.
The Caemlyn gatekeeper unlocks the Southgate.
The Caemlyn gatekeeper opens the Southgate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human NORTH.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tyler has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken has arrived from the north.
Aquila has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
s
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human NORTH.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tyler has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken has arrived from the north.
Aquila has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Coach Stop at the Junction by Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount WEST.
There are some tracks of a human SOUTH.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Jestin* is standing here.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Rark.
*Rark* is sitting here.
Tyler has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken has arrived from the north.
Aquila has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tyler tries to strike *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
*Jestin* tries to strike Tyler, but he parries successfully.
Tyler tries to strike *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded >
Aquila tries to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded > narr on coach

Aquila pierces *Jestin*'s body hard.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded > *Rark* avoids being bashed by *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!
You narrate 'on coach'

sco
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded > Aquila pierces *Jestin*'s left foot very hard.
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
*Jestin* tries to strike Tyler, but he parries successfully.
Tyler strikes *Jestin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Jestin* leaves west.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > z

Tyler narrates 'jestin wounded'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aquila pierces *Kryyg*'s left arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
k dark
charge dark
Coach Stop at the Junction by Caemlyn
A wide stone paved road leads north to the southern gates into Caemlyn.
Before the gates is a large open air market where dealers hawk their goods
in shouts and cattle brawl from within crude corrals. Southwards a few
leagues the road leads through a small village before passing into the
rolling hills of Kintara.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount WEST.
There are some tracks of a dreadlord WEST.
Aquila the Street Watch is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
Tyler of Tarabon is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Rark.
*Rark* is here, fighting Kryyg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Jestin* has arrived from the west.
Tyler tries to strike *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Battered >
Aquila narrates 'kryyg batt'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Battered >
You pierce *Jestin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Aquila barely pierces *Kryyg*'s body.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* tries to strike Tyler, but he parries successfully.
Tyler strikes *Jestin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Jestin* leaves east.
Aquila pierces *Kryyg*'s left arm.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body hard.
*Kryyg* tries to smite Aquila, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Rark* makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above *Kryyg*'s head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > z
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

charge dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s right arm.

You line up your charge...

-
A wild stallion leaves west.

=
Meren has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

*
Meren slashes *Kryyg*'s body.
Aquila narrates 'beat'


Meren slashes *Kryyg*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s left arm.
Aquila barely pierces *Kryyg*'s body.

*
*Kryyg* sends Aquila sprawling with a powerful bash!
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark

*Rark* misses a kick at *Kryyg*'s groin, much to *Kryyg*'s relief...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
Tyler barely strikes *Kryyg*'s body.
*Kryyg* smites Aquila's left foot into bloody fragments!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > *Kryyg* avoids being bashed by Meren who loses his balance and falls!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
Tyler barely strikes *Kryyg*'s left arm.
*Kryyg* smites Aquila's left arm into bloody fragments!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A wild stallion has arrived from the west.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Jestin: Beaten > k 2.dark
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Kryyg* hisses 'hifriends'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Jestin: Beaten >
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s right leg.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body hard.
*Kryyg* smites Aquila's left hand very hard.
*Jestin* leaves south.

z
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s body.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s right leg.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Aquila narrates 'crit'
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Meren slashes *Kryyg*'s body hard.
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s body.
*Kryyg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kryyg*'s death cry.
Meren says 'odd..'
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s body.
Aquila tries to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k 2.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark

Meren slashes *Rark*'s body.
*Jestin* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
k dark
get all corpse

*Rark* scythes Tyler's body very hard.
Tyler tries to strike *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a belt pack from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a wide leather belt from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a great claymore from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets an engraved gold-plated breastplate from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Kryyg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A wild stallion leaves east.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > k dark
The corpse of Kryyg seems to be empty.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > k dark
You pierce *Rark*'s left leg very hard.
Aquila pierces *Rark*'s body.
*Rark* scythes Tyler's right leg extremely hard.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > z
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
k dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You pierce *Rark*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s head.
Meren sends *Rark* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten >
You pierce *Rark*'s left leg very hard.
Meren slashes *Rark*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Aquila barely pierces *Rark*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s body.
Aquila narrates 'rark beat'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Critical >
Aquila pierces *Rark*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s right leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Critical > folon
You pierce *Rark*'s body hard.
*Rark* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rark*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Weir and 4 guests