Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:11 pm

But I re-entered and you hadn't engaged - or maybe I am confusing this with how stab would work !

Razhak
Posts: 693
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Razhak » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:24 pm

the missed bash engages you...

Grizzler
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:16 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Grizzler » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Not all dodged bashes result in your opponent (or you) being disengaged. (Disengage Stab and Charge and anything, is the same)

In this case Razhak's bash, that you dodged, did not disengage him and instead re-engaged you much like a regular hit would.

Want to test it? Find a sapling, wield something terrible like a 1d2 pickaxe and run Disengaged bashes on it. (start a bash on the sapling before engaging it) You will see that some dodged bashes will result with you disengaged and sitting while others will have you engaged.

isabel
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Postby isabel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Thanks! Lots to learn with this. I played so many years with abs/bash (primary setup) but never tried to charge..so is feeling like a whole new (addictive) world, hah.

Alison
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Fail!

Postby Alison » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:12 am

Tolveor wrote:* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > ca
s
[call ]
You call for the Southgate to be opened.
The Caemlyn gatekeeper unlocks the Southgate.
The Caemlyn gatekeeper opens the Southgate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human NORTH.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tyler has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken has arrived from the north.
Aquila has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
s
Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a human NORTH.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tyler has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken has arrived from the north.
Aquila has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Coach Stop at the Junction by Caemlyn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount WEST.
There are some tracks of a human SOUTH.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Jestin* is standing here.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Rark.
*Rark* is sitting here.
Tyler has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken has arrived from the north.
Aquila has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tyler tries to strike *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
*Jestin* tries to strike Tyler, but he parries successfully.
Tyler tries to strike *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded >
Aquila tries to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded > narr on coach

Aquila pierces *Jestin*'s body hard.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded > *Rark* avoids being bashed by *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!
You narrate 'on coach'

sco
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded > Aquila pierces *Jestin*'s left foot very hard.
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
*Jestin* tries to strike Tyler, but he parries successfully.
Tyler strikes *Jestin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Jestin* leaves west.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > z

Tyler narrates 'jestin wounded'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aquila pierces *Kryyg*'s left arm.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
k dark
charge dark
Coach Stop at the Junction by Caemlyn
A wide stone paved road leads north to the southern gates into Caemlyn.
Before the gates is a large open air market where dealers hawk their goods
in shouts and cattle brawl from within crude corrals. Southwards a few
leagues the road leads through a small village before passing into the
rolling hills of Kintara.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount SOUTH.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount WEST.
There are some tracks of a dreadlord WEST.
Aquila the Street Watch is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a Domani razor.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
Tyler of Tarabon is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Rark.
*Rark* is here, fighting Kryyg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Jestin* has arrived from the west.
Tyler tries to strike *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Battered >
Aquila narrates 'kryyg batt'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Battered >
You pierce *Jestin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Aquila barely pierces *Kryyg*'s body.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Tyler: Healthy - Jestin: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* tries to strike Tyler, but he parries successfully.
Tyler strikes *Jestin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Jestin* leaves east.
Aquila pierces *Kryyg*'s left arm.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body hard.
*Kryyg* tries to smite Aquila, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Rark* makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above *Kryyg*'s head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > z
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

charge dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s right arm.

You line up your charge...

-
A wild stallion leaves west.

=
Meren has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

*
Meren slashes *Kryyg*'s body.
Aquila narrates 'beat'


Meren slashes *Kryyg*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s left arm.
Aquila barely pierces *Kryyg*'s body.

*
*Kryyg* sends Aquila sprawling with a powerful bash!
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark

*Rark* misses a kick at *Kryyg*'s groin, much to *Kryyg*'s relief...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
Tyler barely strikes *Kryyg*'s body.
*Kryyg* smites Aquila's left foot into bloody fragments!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > *Kryyg* avoids being bashed by Meren who loses his balance and falls!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
Tyler barely strikes *Kryyg*'s left arm.
*Kryyg* smites Aquila's left arm into bloody fragments!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A wild stallion has arrived from the west.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Jestin: Beaten > k 2.dark
*Jestin* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Kryyg* hisses 'hifriends'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Jestin: Beaten >
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s right leg.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s body hard.
*Kryyg* smites Aquila's left hand very hard.
*Jestin* leaves south.

z
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s body.
*Rark* scythes *Kryyg*'s right leg.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Aquila narrates 'crit'
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Meren slashes *Kryyg*'s body hard.
Tyler strikes *Kryyg*'s body.
*Kryyg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kryyg*'s death cry.
Meren says 'odd..'
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s body.
Aquila tries to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k 2.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark

Meren slashes *Rark*'s body.
*Jestin* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k dark
k dark
get all corpse

*Rark* scythes Tyler's body very hard.
Tyler tries to strike *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jestin* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a belt pack from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a wide leather belt from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a great claymore from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets an engraved gold-plated breastplate from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Jestin* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Kryyg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A wild stallion leaves east.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > k dark
The corpse of Kryyg seems to be empty.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Battered > k dark
You pierce *Rark*'s left leg very hard.
Aquila pierces *Rark*'s body.
*Rark* scythes Tyler's right leg extremely hard.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > z
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
k dark
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You pierce *Rark*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s head.
Meren sends *Rark* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Beaten >
You pierce *Rark*'s left leg very hard.
Meren slashes *Rark*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Aquila barely pierces *Rark*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s body.
Aquila narrates 'rark beat'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Critical >
Aquila pierces *Rark*'s body.
Tyler strikes *Rark*'s right leg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Tyler: Scratched - Rark: Critical > folon
You pierce *Rark*'s body hard.
*Rark* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rark*'s death cry.


Why they fighting Kryyg?

Razhak
Posts: 693
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Razhak » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:15 am

Why not?!! :)

Dixon
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Fail!

Postby Dixon » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:59 pm

A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > A big brown bear barely hits your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Healthy >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Healthy >
sc
f
You smite a big brown bear's left leg into bloody fragments!
A big brown bear barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

HP:Critical MP:Fresh
You have scored 44605359 experience points and 953 quest points.
You need 3894641 exp to level and 47 qp to rank.
You have amassed 122 Turn points to date.
You have played 41 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Dixon the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 38).
You are fighting a big brown bear.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt >
f

Mezo narrates 'they were ... eager'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt >
f
You smite a big brown bear's left foreleg very hard.
A big brown bear tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

sc
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You have 8(377) hit and 167(167) movement points.
You have scored 44605575 experience points and 953 quest points.
You need 3894425 exp to level and 47 qp to rank.
You have amassed 122 Turn points to date.
You have played 41 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Dixon the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 38).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
q
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
west
west
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
east
east
A big brown bear barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Hurt >
f
You smite a big brown bear's body into bloody fragments!
A big brown bear barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Benjen narrates 'oh my'


A big brown bear barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
east

*someone* barely pounds your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

hyzael
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Re: Fail!

Postby hyzael » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:54 pm

A Messy Kitchen
If the feast hall was any sign of chaos, this is even more so. Pots and pans
made from copper have since turned green over the years. Knives are long
since rusted and rats scurry back and forth into the woodwork. The only item
that seemed to escape the damage is the brick oven where long ago bread must
have been made to feed the occupants.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Room not known!
A dripping hind-quarter of turkey sizzles with butter and pungent spices.
A greasy shank of roasted mutton has been dropped here.
The Feast Hall
A large table dominates this room with chairs broken and turned over
surrounding its polished wood. Plates are broken and shattered about the room,
with stains covering the floor from spilled wine. Large tapestries which once
adorned the walls are now torn and charred, having been put to flame long ago.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Room not known!
The corpse of a large black rat is lying here.
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
A wrapped parcel full of food lies here on the ground.
A thin band of gold with inlaided garnets has been dropped here.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A hide pack, fashioned to hang from a belt, collects dust here. [2]
A thick studded belt lies coiled here.
A long sword with a wicked curve and a hilt of bone lies here.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A medallion with an engraved serpent lies on the ground here.
A delicious looking chocolate chip cookie has been forgotten here.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [2]
*Jasmin* is standing here.
*Katelyn* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
n
The door seems to be closed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
A forest trolloc bellows 'If you want to learn how to butcher the pink ones, bring one to The
Library.'
*Katelyn* barely strikes your head.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >

You try to pound *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.
*Katelyn* strikes your body.
*Jasmin* barely strikes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
z
b
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
=+
*
*Jasmin* barely strikes your right arm.
*Katelyn* tickles your head with her strike.

*
+=
-
-=
Your bash at *Katelyn* sends her sprawling!
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Katelyn: Beaten >

*Jasmin* barely strikes your body.
You pound *Katelyn*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Katelyn: Critical >

You pound *Katelyn*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Katelyn* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Jasmin* barely strikes your body.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
You try to pound *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
b
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
[bash ]

-
=+
*Jasmin* strikes your right arm.

*
*+=
-
-
=
As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
nar come 1s blarg
b

*Jasmin* leans closer to *Katelyn*, who now appears to be feeling better.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
You narrate 'come 1s blarg'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
[bash ]


-
*Jasmin* strikes your right arm.

=+
*
*
+=
-
-=
As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
*Jasmin* tickles your body with her strike.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
b

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Katelyn*!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Jasmin* strikes your left arm.

-=+*
*
+=-
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Katelyn* burn your body!

-
=
*Katelyn* barely strikes your right leg.
You try to pound *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.
*Jasmin* tickles your right hand with her strike.
As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
grin
b
*Katelyn* strikes your right arm.
*Jasmin* barely strikes your body.
You grin evilly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Katelyn: Critical > [bash ]


-=+
*
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=
*Katelyn* leaves south.

-
*Jasmin* tickles your head with her strike.

-=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
x
b
You try to pound *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.
*Katelyn* has arrived from the south.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >

*Katelyn* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > [bash ]

-
=+
*Katelyn* tickles your left leg with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jasmin* strikes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
*+
=-
-
=
As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Katelyn* tickles your left foot with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jasmin* strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


b
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Katelyn: Critical >

*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Katelyn: Critical >
[bash ]


-=
*Katelyn* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jasmin* strikes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Katelyn* leaves south.

+
*
*+
=-
*Katelyn* has arrived from the south.


*Katelyn* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
=
Your bash at *Katelyn* sends her sprawling!
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
You try to pound *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.
*Jasmin* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pound *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
b
[bash ]

-
=+
*Jasmin* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
*+
=-
-
=
As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
b

*Katelyn* barely strikes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jasmin* barely strikes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
[bash ]


-
=
*Katelyn* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* barely strikes your right arm.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

+
*
*+
=-
-
=
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

HP:Critical MV:Strong >

You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Room not known!
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
Byrg the Dark Master is sitting here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell byrg lol ... incapped kate... jasmin healed her..
You tell Byrg 'lol ... incapped kate... jasmin healed her..'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Bastige, your wheel has fared poorly...'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell byrg wtf

Rig
Posts: 1594
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:33 am

o S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You have 236(401) hit, 135(135) dark power and 85(264) movement points.
You have scored 104581305 experience points and 354 quest points.
You need 3918695 exp to level and 246 qp to rank.
You have amassed 1015 Turn points to date.
You have played 147 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Cor'conde [Myrddraal 3] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > nar dunno
s
s
A red-eyed raven caws 'Walden is at Smooth Coastline'
You narrate 'dunno'

e
o S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Scar
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
A demented madman stands here, talking to himself.
A demented madman stands here, talking to himself.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Steamy Forests
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^

o S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Bog in the Forest
A quicksand bog is set amidst the leafy trees and bushes, carefully hidden
away inside the greenery to trap unwatchful travellers. Once stuck inside,
few live to tell the tale, as is evidenced by the skeletons and bones
littering the bottom of the bog. Unfortunately, there is no way out.
[ obvious exits: ]
You are dead! Sorry...


Guess I know what i'm getting back from the pk contest snicker

Mikhan
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Mikhan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:13 pm

ice spikes (97%)

----------------------------------------

Path to the Old Monastery
This path looks very old and is well hidden from the world by the forest.
The big holes in the road indicate that it hasn't been used for a long
time. Grass and even young trees have begun to grow on it. Here and there
some scattered stones tell a story about a paved road, now long forgotten
by the outside world. The path continue to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

o R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Crossroads
The animal path splits in four ways here, north, east, west and south. To
the north the deep forest continues as far as the eye can reach. To the
east another path, slightly wider than this one, stretches a long way,
ending by a large building of some sort. South the forest breaks up into a
light forest and to the west the ground gets a little sunken.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A crow is here flying around.
*Kendall* is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

[track human] od MV:Tiring >
*Kendall* quaffs a glass of apple cider.
*Kendall* looks more refreshed and ready to move than before.

kill human
Cancelled.
You try to strike *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Kendall: Beaten > chann 'ice spikes' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Kendall* leaves north.
*Kendall* has arrived from the north.

*
A strong trolloc tries to pound Kendall, but he deflects the blow.

=
*Kendall* smites a strong trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A strong trolloc pounds Kendall's left arm.


*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
You lost control of Saidin!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
You try to strike *Kendall*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - a strong trolloc: Scratched - Kendall: Critical >
*Kendall* leaves east.

o R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > channel 'flame strike' h.human
They aren't here.

Nobody here by that name.V:Tiring >

o R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > e
kill human
e
kill human


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests