Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:51 am

o R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
Arak has arrived from the south.
Garrosh has arrived from the south.
Blokhed has arrived from the south.
Irzerk has arrived from the south.

o R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > i
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Ahri* is here, fighting a trolloc scout, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A trolloc scout is here, fighting Ahri.
Garrosh has arrived from the south.
Blokhed has arrived from the south.
Irzerk has arrived from the south.

[bash horse] ong MV:Strong >


Arak tries to crush *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

=
Irzerk blasts *Ahri*'s body into bloody fragments!

+
A trolloc scout tries to hack Ahri, but she deflects the blow.
*Ahri* barely strikes a trolloc scout's right leg.

=
Your bash at a warhorse sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 18 out of 28 bashes (64% landed)

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Healthy > change posture offensive
cha mood brave

Arak sends *Ahri* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Blokhed pounds *Ahri*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Healthy > Garrosh pounds a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Hurt > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Hurt >
Garrosh pounds a warhorse's right arm into bloody fragments!
Blokhed pounds *Ahri*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
You scythe a warhorse's right leg into bloody fragments!
Irzerk blasts *Ahri*'s body into bloody fragments!
*AHRI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Ahri* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Arak crushes *Ahri*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*AHRI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Ahri* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
A trolloc scout hacks Ahri's body hard.
*AHRI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Ahri* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Ahri* tries to strike a trolloc scout, but he deflects the blow.
Blokhed pounds *Ahri*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*AHRI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Ahri* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Battered > nar lol

Garrosh says 'b'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Battered > Irzerk assumes an offensive striking posture.
You narrate 'lol'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Battered >
Irzerk waves.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong - a warhorse: Battered >
Garrosh pounds a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
Blokhed pounds *Ahri*'s left foot very hard.
*Ahri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ahri*'s death cry.
You scythe a warhorse's body into bloody fragments!
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a warhorse's death cry.

Mikhan
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Mikhan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Morfran says 'hes in caem for all we know'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already open!

not
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > dd
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > [diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > not
e
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
The Caemlyn Road Through Four Kings
Sounds of mirth echo through the streets from the multicolored taverns
and inns that line the road as it runs through Four Kings, while below
the laughter and singing the occasional instrument can be heard, or more
often the clash of steel. To the south a smaller street branches away
from the road, heading into the private areas of the city, away from the
crowded inns and streets.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.
Morfran has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
At the Smiling Gleeman
Choked with wagons and carts, the Caemlyn Road runs through town to the
east and west, but this intersection is dominated by something other
than exhausted horses and dirt. To the south rises a massive swirl of
red, purple and green boards which grab the eye and pull all attention
towards it. A fanciful sign above the door proclaims the establishment
to be the Smiling Gleeman, no doubt one of the fancier taverns in town.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
Junction of the Caemlyn and Lugard Roads
Stalled wagons and carts tighten the road here at the heart of Four
Kings. High upon the side of the building on the southeast corner of the
intersection a sign proclaims the road leading off to the south to be
the Lugard Highway, easily as wide as the Caemlyn Road which runs in
between the festive establishments of town, even if not quite so busy.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
Though perhaps a slightly disreputable part of town, the road still sees
plenty of use here, running towards Caemlyn to the east and into the
heart of Four Kings to the west. A fanciful facade rises above the north
side of the road, proclaimed as the Lord's Companion, the meaning of
which is displayed by the women who call from the upstairs windows at all
hours of the day.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > The Outskirts of Four Kings
The gaudy buildings of Four Kings quickly surround the Caemlyn Road as
it runs westward towards Whitebridge, resulting in a crowded, noisy, and
incredibly busy town at all hours of the day and night. The street is
crowded with wagons, packed so tightly that there is barely enough room
for a single cart to pass by, let alone allow two way traffic. Even from
here the sounds of staged mirth are audible from the taverns.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.
Morfran has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong > rr
The Caemlyn Road Above Four Kings
Sprawled across the plains to the west lies the village of Four Kings,
a dusty array of wide streets and multi-colored buildings, clogged with
wagons running along the Caemlyn Road. Other than the city, there is
nothing within sight but the hedges around failed farms and the dusty
plains of Andor.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

[track human] sting MV:Strong >

+
Some clear day-old tracks of Marlyma leaving east.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 'wasn't tracks
You say 'wasn't tracks'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
w
The Outskirts of Four Kings
The gaudy buildings of Four Kings quickly surround the Caemlyn Road as
it runs westward towards Whitebridge, resulting in a crowded, noisy, and
incredibly busy town at all hours of the day and night. The street is
crowded with wagons, packed so tightly that there is barely enough room
for a single cart to pass by, let alone allow two way traffic. Even from
here the sounds of staged mirth are audible from the taverns.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the east.
Ack, you lost Morfran!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
Though perhaps a slightly disreputable part of town, the road still sees
plenty of use here, running towards Caemlyn to the east and into the
heart of Four Kings to the west. A fanciful facade rises above the north
side of the road, proclaimed as the Lord's Companion, the meaning of
which is displayed by the women who call from the upstairs windows at all
hours of the day.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Garrosh has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > dism
You stop riding it.

sneak
* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > not
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > dd
Common Room of the Dancing Cartman
In spite of the disarray of tables and chairs which fill the common room
of the Dancing Cartman, the focus of the room is clearly the small stage
against the east wall rather than the bar itself. The festive colors of
the outside walls are lost here, giving way to dim lantern light and
the confused mix of wood and dirt which compose the floor, while serving
girls dash in and out of the kitchen to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A man stands with his back to the wall, gold tooth glinting.
Jak, the innkeeper's guard, is keeping an eye on things here.
Strom, the innkeeper's guard, is watching out for trouble here.
Saml Hake, the innkeeper of the Dancing Cartman, is here.
Garrosh has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > l e
The BoundDoor is closed.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > op bounddoor
d
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
A frightened young thief panics, and attempts to flee!
A frightened young thief leaves south.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
Kitchen of the Dancing Cartman Inn
Odors waft through the small kitchen from several large pots upon the
large iron stove in the corner of this old kitchen. Amidst the bags of
spices and hanging meat there is the occasional table where the inn's
meals are prepared for the lonely patrons in the common room. There is
little light from a single overhead lantern which mainly lights a wooden
bench where the serving girls and cooks take their meals.
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
Garrosh has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > dd
d
[diag h.human]
No-one by that name here.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Wine Cellar of the Dancing Cartman Inn
Like the rest of the inn, this small wine cellar is cramped and in a bad
state of disrepair. The racks which line the walls are all but empty,
with not a few bottles of cheap wine broken against the stone floor. The
mainstay of the inn though, two large casks of ale, are decidedly clean
of dust and are obviously used more often than the sparse shelves.
[ obvious exits: U ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Garrosh has arrived from above.

dd
o S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [diag h.human]
Sidar is in excellent condition.

o S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 11
[k h.human]
You try to strike *Sidar*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Sidar: Healthy > nar on
seize
You narrate 'on'

o S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Sidar: Healthy > You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

chann 'ice spikes' h.human
o S HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Sidar: Healthy >
*Sidar* panics, and attempts to flee!
Garrosh pounds *Sidar*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...r: Scratched >

-
*Sidar* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Sidar* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Garrosh tries to pound *Sidar*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sidar* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.


*Sidar* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Sidar*.

o S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring - Sidar: Hurt > chann 'ice spikes' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Sidar* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Sidar* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Garrosh sends *Sidar* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Sidar*.

o S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Sidar: Wounded > chann 'ice spikes' h.human

Garrosh pounds *Sidar*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
You strike *Sidar*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Battered >


Garrosh pounds *Sidar*'s body into bloody fragments!

=
Ok.
*Sidar* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Sidar*.

o S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Sidar: Critical > chann 'ice spikes' h.human
channel 'flame strike' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Sidar* leaves up.

=u
+n
Cancelled.
Kitchen of the Dancing Cartman Inn
Odors waft through the small kitchen from several large pots upon the
large iron stove in the corner of this old kitchen. Amidst the bags of
spices and hanging meat there is the occasional table where the inn's
meals are prepared for the lonely patrons in the common room. There is
little light from a single overhead lantern which mainly lights a wooden
bench where the serving girls and cooks take their meals.
[ obvious exits: N E D ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
Garrosh has arrived from below.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
Common Room of the Dancing Cartman
In spite of the disarray of tables and chairs which fill the common room
of the Dancing Cartman, the focus of the room is clearly the small stage
against the east wall rather than the bar itself. The festive colors of
the outside walls are lost here, giving way to dim lantern light and
the confused mix of wood and dirt which compose the floor, while serving
girls dash in and out of the kitchen to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
A man stands with his back to the wall, gold tooth glinting.
Jak, the innkeeper's guard, is keeping an eye on things here.
Strom, the innkeeper's guard, is watching out for trouble here.
Saml Hake, the innkeeper of the Dancing Cartman, is here.
Garrosh has arrived from the south.
Morfran has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 11
A Dusty Road Through Four Kings
Though perhaps a slightly disreputable part of town, the road still sees
plenty of use here, running towards Caemlyn to the east and into the
heart of Four Kings to the west. A fanciful facade rises above the north
side of the road, proclaimed as the Lord's Companion, the meaning of
which is displayed by the women who call from the upstairs windows at all
hours of the day.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Garrosh has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Garrosh tries to pound *Sidar*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > mar crait
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring > 11
[k h.human]
You try to strike *Sidar*, but he dodges the attack.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Garrosh: Healthy - Sidar: Critical >
*Sidar* panics, and attempts to flee!

channel 'flame strike' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...h: Healthy - Sidar: Critical >


Garrosh tries to pound *Sidar*, but he parries successfully.

+
Morfran has arrived from the south.

*
*Sidar* leaves east.
Garrosh tries to pound *Sidar*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Sidar* barely stabs Garrosh's head.
Garrosh tries to pound *Sidar*, but he deflects the blow.

+
Morfran crushes *Sidar*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Sidar* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Streaks of Fire burn through *Sidar*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Sidar* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sidar*'s death cry.

Sidar
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Sidar » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Don't think I failed enough flees there.

Betir
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Betir » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:32 am

Perish, young darkfriend!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a strong trolloc is lying here.
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Nevaeh.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Yasmin has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Arielle has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
Tarak has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Nevaeh swiftly dodges Yasmin's attempt to pierce her.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k nevaeh]
You try to hack Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
Tarak tries to pound Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Yasmin: Battered - Nevaeh: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
*Demonyl* has arrived from the east.
*Blokhed* has arrived from the east.

=
*Demonyl* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

+
Nevaeh panics, and attempts to flee!
*Blokhed* pounds Tarak's head hard.

*
Tarak intercepts *Arak*'s attack on his mount.
*Arak* crushes Tarak's body extremely hard.

*
*Arak* crushes Tarak's right foot.
*Blokhed* tries to pound Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
*Demonyl* pounds your body.
Nevaeh tries to strike Yasmin, but she parries successfully.
Yasmin tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.
A blight-bear tries to hit Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.
Nevaeh leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

+
Arielle barely blasts *Arak*'s body.

=
-
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Demonyl: Scratched >

Nevaeh has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

mw
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Demonyl: Scratched >
Yasmin tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Demonyl: Scratched > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

j
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Demonyl: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

Yasmin tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
A blight-bear tries to hit Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
You barely hack *Demonyl*'s right leg.
Tarak pounds *Blokhed*'s body.
*Blokhed* pounds Tarak's right arm.
You flee head over heels.
A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
[k nevaeh]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
mb
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
e
j
b
The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a strong trolloc is lying here.
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Yasmin the Defender of the Stone is here, fighting Blokhed, riding a warhorse.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a shadow stallion.
*Blokhed* is here, fighting Yasmin.
*Demonyl* is standing here.
*Arak* is here, fighting Arielle mending a weapon.
Arielle Mina is here, fighting Arak, riding a wild stallion.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Nevaeh.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Yasmin panics, and attempts to flee!
Nevaeh throws a fireball at Yasmin, who screams in pain.
Arielle sends *Arak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k nevaeh]
You try to hack Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Healthy - Nevaeh: Battered >
You try to hack Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
Yasmin barely pierces *Blokhed*'s body.
*Blokhed* tries to pound Yasmin, but she parries successfully.
Nevaeh strikes a blight-bear's head hard.
A blight-bear tries to hit Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.
Arielle blasts *Arak*'s left leg.
[bash ]
Yasmin leaves south riding a warhorse.


You intercept *Blokhed*'s attack on your mount.
*Blokhed* pounds your right leg.

-=
Tarak has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

+
*
Yasmin has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Tarak tries to pound Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.


Yasmin leaves north riding a warhorse.

*
+
=
Nevaeh panics, and attempts to flee!

-
-
Nevaeh swiftly dodges a blight-bear's attempt to hit her.
A viper leaves east.
Arielle barely blasts *Arak*'s body.
*Demonyl* tries to pound Tarak, but he parries successfully.

=
Your bash at Nevaeh sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Scratched - Nevaeh: Battered >
nar bshed

You dodge a bash from *Blokhed* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Scratched - Nevaeh: Battered > You narrate 'bshed'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Scratched - Nevaeh: Battered >
*Demonyl* tries to pound Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
Tarak pounds Nevaeh's body into bloody fragments!
You hack Nevaeh's right leg into bloody fragments!
*Arak* crushes Arielle's left foot.
A blight-bear hits Nevaeh's body very hard.
Arielle avoids being bashed by *Arak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Scratched - Nevaeh: Critical >

Arielle sends *Arak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar crit
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Scratched - Nevaeh: Critical >
You narrate 'crit'
*Blokhed* gets a heavy club from the corpse of a strong trolloc.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Scratched - Nevaeh: Critical >
x

*Demonyl* tries to pound Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Tarak pounds Nevaeh's head into bloody fragments!
Nevaeh is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Nevaeh's death cry.
*Blokhed* pounds your right leg hard.
A blight-bear tries to hit Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Arielle blasts *Arak*'s body.
*Blokhed* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets Laman's Folly, the spiraled staff of Avendoraldera from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Nevaeh.
*Blokhed* gets a small crystalline circlet from the corpse of Nevaeh.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Blokhed: Beaten >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Blokhed: Beaten >
nar rip
You narrate 'rip'

Draz
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:07 pm

na westfece
sc

Lilya has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You narrate 'westfece'

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You have 46(417) hit and 25(196) movement points.
You have scored 84949490 experience points and 488 quest points.
You need 3550510 exp to level and -88 qp to rank.
You have amassed 134 Turn points to date.
You have played 41 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz the Gaidin [Gaidin 5] (Level 46).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Lilya says 'need horse'

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Adael has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

*Mikhan* strikes Adael's left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
'
2
Lilya leaves south.
A rat leaves south.
Yes, but WHAT do you want to say?

bb
b
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
[kill dark]
You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Adael: Battered - Mikhan: Battered >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Adael: Battered - Mikhan: Battered >
[bash ]


Adael tries to blast *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

-
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Mikhan* burn your body!

=
+*
*
Lilya has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

+=
-
-=
You try to pound *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!
bash demo
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Adael: Battered - Mikhan: Battered >

You pound *Mikhan*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Adael: Battered - Mikhan: Battered >

Lilya unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Mikhan*, who is
stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Adael: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten >
na weave
b
Lilya strikes *Mikhan*'s right hand very hard.
You pound *Mikhan*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Adael blasts *Mikhan*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Arkan
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Arkan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Pretty sure it's required that you type score after that and show us.

mezo

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby mezo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Secondary Hive Room
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of a mountain-side dweller is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A woman of the mountain-dwellers is here, rallying her followers.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.

S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab dweller] ng >
You silently approach your victim...

f

The mountain-dwellers' leader tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!

e

A mountain-side dweller closes the membrane.
The mountain-dwellers' leader barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


open membrane
cc
f

You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
The mountain-dwellers' leader pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


PANIC! You couldn't escape!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten > Ok.

S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten >


The mountain-dwellers' leader barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


e

You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
The mountain-dwellers' leader tickles your body with her pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


sco

The mountain-dwellers' leader tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
Someone pierces your left arm hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You regain consciousness.

You flee head over heels.
The Primary Hive
[ obvious exits: S W ]The corpse of a mountain-side dweller is lying here. [2]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

S HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 3(398) hit and 128(153) movement points.

Alison
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Alison » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:31 am

mezo wrote:Secondary Hive Room
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of a mountain-side dweller is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A woman of the mountain-dwellers is here, rallying her followers.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.
A huge man dressed in rags works silently to expand his dwelling.

S HP:Critical MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab dweller] ng >
You silently approach your victim...

f

The mountain-dwellers' leader tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!
A mountain-side dweller joins the mountain-dwellers' leader's fight!

e

A mountain-side dweller closes the membrane.
The mountain-dwellers' leader barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


open membrane
cc
f

You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
The mountain-dwellers' leader pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


PANIC! You couldn't escape!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten > Ok.

S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!mountain-dwellers' leader: Beaten >


The mountain-dwellers' leader barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


e

You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
The mountain-dwellers' leader tickles your body with her pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


sco

The mountain-dwellers' leader tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a mountain-side dweller's attempt to cleave you.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A mountain-side dweller tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
Someone pierces your left arm hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You regain consciousness.

You flee head over heels.
The Primary Hive
[ obvious exits: S W ]The corpse of a mountain-side dweller is lying here. [2]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

S HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 3(398) hit and 128(153) movement points.


Lucky. You where stunned and regained within the time the door was still open.

Alison
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Alison » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:58 am

East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tandrael Squire to Lea is standing here, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
Merrick the Under-lieutenant is standing here, riding a |3|.Domani razor.
Zerious Dawnbringer, the Paladin, Champion of Light is standing here, riding a |4|.draft horse.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |5|.warhorse.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |6|.black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |7|.black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded > k h.Zerious

Tandrael slices Merrick's left leg.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded > You try to strike Zerious, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded >
You try to strike Zerious, but he deflects the blow.
A Child of the Light joins Merrick's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light sentinel joins a Child of the Light's fight!
Merrick scythes Tandrael's left arm.
Merrick panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded >
Merrick leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded > flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded >
Tandrael panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded > flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded >
Tandrael panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded >
Tandrael slices a Child of the Light's left foot very hard.
A Child of the Light sentinel barely cleaves Tandrael's left leg.
A Child of the Light tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Child of the Light tickles Tandrael's left leg with his slash.
A Child of the Light tries to slash Tandrael, but he parries successfully.
A Child of the Light tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Zerious tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike Zerious, but he parries successfully.
You dodge a bash from Zerious who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded >
Tandrael panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded - Zerious: Wounded > flee

Merrick has arrived from the west, riding a |8|.Domani razor.

You panic and attempt to flee!d - Zerious: Wounded >
Merrick tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Tandrael leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.


You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tandrael Squire to Lea is standing here, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded > embrace
e
channel 'ice spikes' h.merrick
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Winded > East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Merrick the Under-lieutenant is standing here, riding a |2|.Domani razor.
Zerious Dawnbringer, the Paladin, Champion of Light is standing here, riding a |3|.draft horse.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |4|.warhorse.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |5|.black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |6|.black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Merrick sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Merrick: Beaten > flee

Merrick scythes your right leg very hard.
A Child of the Light joins Merrick's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light sentinel joins a Child of the Light's fight!
Zerious pounds your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Merrick: Beaten >
Tandrael has arrived from the west, riding a |7|.bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Merrick: Beaten >
Tandrael tries to slice Zerious, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Merrick: Beaten >
Zerious pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Merrick: Beaten > flee

Zerious pounds your body into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A Child of the Light sentinel cleaves your body very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A Child of the Light tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Child of the Light slashes your right leg.
A Child of the Light slashes your right arm hard.
A Child of the Light slashes your body hard.
Merrick scythes your left foot into bloody fragments!

You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tandrael Squire to Lea is here, fighting Zerious, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
Merrick the Under-lieutenant is standing here, riding a |3|.Domani razor.
Zerious Dawnbringer, the Paladin, Champion of Light is here, fighting Tandrael, riding a |4|.draft horse.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |5|.warhorse.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |6|.black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a |7|.black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Tandrael sends Zerious sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded >
A Child of the Light sentinel tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light sentinel's fight!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded - a Child of the Light sentinel: Healthy >
Merrick scythes your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded - a Child of the Light sentinel: Healthy > w
flee
A Child of the Light tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Child of the Light tries to slash Tandrael, but he parries successfully.
A Child of the Light slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A Child of the Light tries to slash Tandrael, but he deflects the blow.
You strike a Child of the Light sentinel's body.
A Child of the Light sentinel tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
Tandrael slices Zerious's body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded - a Child of the Light sentinel: Scratched >
Tandrael panics, and attempts to flee!

You panic and attempt to flee!inded - a Child of the Light sentinel: Scratched >

flee

Tandrael panics, and attempts to flee!

n
n
Someone scythes your head into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...Times x 55
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Tandrael.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
stand

Kaan
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kaan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:30 am

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Whitebridge Docks
The Whitebridge docks begin at the river's edge, and the pier extends into
the main city to the east. The raging waters of the River Arinelle flow
from the north and disappear from view around a bend to the south. The
majority of the docks lie in the shadow cast by the gargantuan bulk of the
White Bridge, which spans the river and sets down in the heart of the city
to the east. The docks provide a magnificent view of this relic of the Age
of Legends, unobstructed by any buildings. A faded sign stands at an angle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Kalm the Inquisitor is standing here, riding an Illianer steed.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k kalm]
You barely blast Kalm's body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
You blast Kalm's body.
Kalm panics, and attempts to flee! //Thinking: now I have him!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
e
e
e
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!
//Getting ready to chase.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
//Way over spam, overconfident that he was actually attempting to flee.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
e

Kalm sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! //What just happened?!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
e
e

Kalm scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


e
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
l

Kalm gracefully changes forms to The Cat Dances on the Wall.
Kalm scythes your right hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Kalm scythes your body with The Falling Leaf.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > Kalm scythes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast Kalm's right foot.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > Kalm scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast Kalm's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical > Whitebridge Docks
The Whitebridge docks begin at the river's edge, and the pier extends into
the main city to the east. The raging waters of the River Arinelle flow
from the north and disappear from view around a bend to the south. The
majority of the docks lie in the shadow cast by the gargantuan bulk of the
White Bridge, which spans the river and sets down in the heart of the city
to the east. The docks provide a magnificent view of this relic of the Age
of Legends, unobstructed by any buildings. A faded sign stands at an angle.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Kalm the Inquisitor is here, fighting YOU!, riding an Illianer steed.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kalm: Critical >
Someone barely scythes your body.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Someone hates your guts!
Circle of Light


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests