Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Smoker
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Smoker » Mon May 06, 2019 5:17 pm

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Courtyard
To the east lie the shattered remains of the southern keep. From here the
devastation is even more apparent than before. The roof of this once
prominant keep has collapsed in on itself totally destroying the upper
level of the keep. Large vines with huge spikes on them have made the walls
of the keep their home. To the north a well can be seen and to the east is
the entrance to the barracks.

A temporary makeshift pen of rocks and wood blocks the way to the south,
but it can easily be opened by a strong arm.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: rockpen
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Courtyard
Rocks intermingled with skeletons form a large heap here. Rusted weapons,
mostly broken stick out from the rocks like spines. Shields and bits of
battered armor clutter the rocks, some of which still surround their former
white skeleton owners. What appears to be barracks lie to the south and to the
east is the entrance to the southern keep.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > You don't see a closed gate.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
w
n
The Courtyard
To the east lie the shattered remains of the southern keep. From here the
devastation is even more apparent than before. The roof of this once
prominant keep has collapsed in on itself totally destroying the upper
level of the keep. Large vines with huge spikes on them have made the walls
of the keep their home. To the north a well can be seen and to the east is
the entrance to the barracks.

A temporary makeshift pen of rocks and wood blocks the way to the south,
but it can easily be opened by a strong arm.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: rockpen

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Well
Here lies a deep dark well. The crank that lowers the bucket is heavily
rusted and appears as if it would break at the first touch. A bucket dangles
from a frayed and well used rope. The large granite stones that make up
the sides of the well have become brittle with age and are falling apart.
The ground around the well shows signs of grass sprouting in small clumps
indicating that there must be some water within the well. The courtyard
continues in all directions, and the entrance to the southern keep lies to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A bright blue pouch filled with crumbled leaves rests here.
A bright blue pouch filled with crumbled leaves rests here.
A small sack of freshly ground green ivy.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
You notice a sack of green ivy is hidden here.
You notice a set of riveted chainmail leggings is hidden here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
Cruoris the Master Havoc is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is resting here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
narr super crit
You narrate 'super crit'

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
sc
You have 1(383) hit and 72(235) movement points.
You have scored 103927217 experience points and 30 quest points.
You need 4572783 exp to level and 0 qp to rank.
You have amassed 17 Turn points to date.
You have played 7 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Smoker the Inflicted Servant [Ghar'ghael 2] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
say 1hp
You say '1hp'

16:57:41.619 o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Dixon* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Dixon* slices your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Dixon: Beaten >

You try to slash *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.
A hooded myrddraal joins your fight!
*someone* slices your head.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Winded >
l
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Winded >

You suddenly feel a bit better!

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
l
The Well
Here lies a deep dark well. The crank that lowers the bucket is heavily
rusted and appears as if it would break at the first touch. A bucket dangles
from a frayed and well used rope. The large granite stones that make up
the sides of the well have become brittle with age and are falling apart.
The ground around the well shows signs of grass sprouting in small clumps
indicating that there must be some water within the well. The courtyard
continues in all directions, and the entrance to the southern keep lies to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A bright blue pouch filled with crumbled leaves rests here.
A bright blue pouch filled with crumbled leaves rests here.
A small sack of freshly ground green ivy.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
You notice a sack of green ivy is hidden here.
You notice some brown kaf beans is hidden here.
You notice a set of riveted chainmail leggings is hidden here.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
Cruoris the Master Havoc is standing here.
Dimst the Trolloc is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.
Decrepit says 'got u bro'

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Decrepit gets a slab of ruined meat from a backpack.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Decrepit eats a slab of ruined meat.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Decrepit eats a slab of ruined meat.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
say HOlyshit

*Dixon* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You say 'HOlyshit'
*someone* slices your head hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
No matches found!
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Decrepit narrates 'fuck'

Fermin
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Within the Dark Grove
Mutilated by the blight which continues to pillage the grove, the trees
that once stood so strong now stand helpless against the death and
destruction enshrouding them. Leafless branches hang broken and
spiritless. Dead leaves carried on the breeze scrape along the dry ground.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Dovain* is here, fighting Draz.
*Antioch* is here, fighting Draz.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Reyne, riding a shadow stallion.
Reyne Verenhald is here, fighting Dovain, riding a pale destrier.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Dovain, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
*Dovain* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
You pierce *Dukug*'s left foot.
*Dovain* blasts Draz's body.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Healthy - Dukug: Battered >
You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dukug* tries to scythe Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
*Dovain* blasts Draz's body very hard.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's left leg hard.
Reyne barely strikes *Dovain*'s body.
*Dukug* sends Reyne sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Scratched - Dukug: Battered >
You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dukug* scythes Reyne's body into bloody fragments!
*Dovain* blasts Draz's body hard.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's left leg hard.
You pierce *Dukug*'s left hand hard.
*Dovain* blasts Draz's left foot hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Hurt - Dukug: Battered >
Ciara has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Hurt - Dukug: Battered >
You pierce *Dukug*'s head.
*Dukug* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Dukug* fails to affect you.
*Dukug* scythes Reyne's body into bloody fragments!
*Dovain* blasts Draz's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
*Dovain* blasts Draz's body.
Draz winces in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered > narr dukug batt

Draz sends *Dovain* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Draz sends *Antioch* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered > You narrate 'dukug batt'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* tries to scythe Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
Draz slashes *Dovain*'s body hard.
Draz slashes *Antioch*'s left arm hard.
Reyne tickles *Dovain*'s body with her strike.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Draz narrates 'berked'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
You pierce *Dukug*'s right hand.
*Dukug* tries to scythe Reyne, but she parries successfully.
Draz assumes Lightning of Three Prongs.
Draz slashes *Dovain*'s left arm extremely hard.
Draz slashes *Antioch*'s left hand hard.
Reyne strikes *Dovain*'s body.
*Dovain* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dovain*'s death cry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne narrates 'dovain crit'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Draz slashes *Antioch*'s left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered > lc
[look in corpse]
corpse (here) :
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a skin of human flesh
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a bronze headed war axe
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a backpack
a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk
a shining steel breastplate
a full metal helmet and visor
[2] a ring of silver
an oilstone

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne stops using a yew staff.
Ciara slashes *Dukug*'s right foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne draws a dagger from a silver Kandori wristcuff with a flash of steel.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Dovain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Ciara barely slashes *Dukug*'s body.
You pierce *Dukug*'s body.
Reyne sheathes a dagger into a silver Kandori wristcuff.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne wields a yew staff.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered > alias 0 kill dark
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered > g pack corpse
You pierce *Dukug*'s right arm.
Eol narrates 'where's the battle?'
You get a backpack from the corpse of Dovain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
*Antioch* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!
Draz winces in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne avoids being bashed by *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne tries to strike *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
Ciara mounts an attack against *Dukug*, but weak nerves get the better of her.
You pierce *Dukug*'s right leg hard.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's body hard.
Draz winces in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered > exa i.pack
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (carried) :
eight copper pennys
a splintered crimson skull
a large slab of meat
a bubbling draught
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid
[8] a package of iron rations

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
You try to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's right foot.
Draz winces in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Battered >
Reyne barely strikes *Dukug*'s head.
Ciara mounts an attack against *Dukug*, but weak nerves get the better of her.
You pierce *Dukug*'s body.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's right leg hard.
Draz winces in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Beaten > g fluid i.pack
g fluid i.pack
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Beaten > You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
*Dukug* sends Reyne sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reyne: Wounded - Dukug: Beaten >
Ciara slashes *Dukug*'s body.
You pierce *Dukug*'s left arm hard.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dukug* scythes Reyne's body into bloody fragments!
Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!
You pierce *Dukug*'s right leg.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dukug* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Reyne leaves east riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > 0
0
[kill dark]
You pierce *Antioch*'s body.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Dukug* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Dukug* tries to scythe Ciara, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered >
*Antioch* avoids being bashed by Draz who loses his balance and falls!
*Antioch* sends Draz sprawling with a powerful bash!
Draz winces in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered >
Ciara tries to slash *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dukug* tries to scythe Ciara, but she deflects the blow.
You pierce *Antioch*'s left leg.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's body hard.
Draz winces in pain.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > alias 0 kill dark
0
*Antioch* blasts Draz's head.
Draz winces in pain.
Ok.

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Reyne has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Ciara panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > 0
0
0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Reyne stops using a yew staff.
Ciara leaves north riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Reyne draws a dagger from a silver Kandori wristcuff with a flash of steel.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > 0
You pierce *Antioch*'s body.
Draz slashes *Antioch*'s left arm with The Heron Spreads Its Wings.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's right arm.
Draz winces in pain.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Reyne sheathes a dagger into a silver Kandori wristcuff.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Reyne wields a yew staff.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical - Antioch: Battered > 0
0
You pierce *Antioch*'s left arm hard.
Draz slashes *Antioch*'s right arm hard.
*Antioch* blasts Draz's body hard.
Draz winces in pain.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Draz moves swiftly to protect Reyne.
*Dukug* scythes Draz's right leg hard.
Draz is dead! R.I.P.
Reyne suddenly looks stricken by grief.
Your blood freezes as you hear Draz's death cry.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Ciara has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten >
*Dukug* tries to scythe Ciara, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > 0
0
0
0
0
0

*Antioch* tries to blast Ciara, but she deflects the blow.
*Dukug* gets a plate of yellow peppers and pork from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a plate of yellow peppers and pork from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets fourteen copper pennys from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a water skin from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a belt pack from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a thin, black chain from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Draz.
*Dukug* gets a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Draz.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ciara: Beaten - Antioch: Beaten > *Antioch* blasts Ciara's body into bloody fragments!
Ciara panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dukug* tries to scythe Ciara, but she parries successfully.
You pierce *Antioch*'s left leg hard.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ciara: Beaten - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ciara: Beaten - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ciara: Beaten - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Ciara leaves south riding a pale destrier.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > 0

You pierce *Antioch*'s body.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > 0

*Irzerk* has arrived from the east.

0
o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > *Irzerk* tries to blast Reyne, but she deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten >
You pierce *Antioch*'s right hand.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > l
Within the Dark Grove
Mutilated by the blight which continues to pillage the grove, the trees
that once stood so strong now stand helpless against the death and
destruction enshrouding them. Leafless branches hang broken and
spiritless. Dead leaves carried on the breeze scrape along the dry ground.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
The corpse of Dovain is lying here.
The corpse of a Valon guardsman is lying here.
*Irzerk* is here, fighting Reyne.
Reyne Verenhald is here, fighting Dukug, riding a pale destrier.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Reyne, riding a shadow stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Antioch* is here, fighting YOU!
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten >
Reyne collapses from devastating grief.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > lc

*Antioch* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Antioch*'s body.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [look in corpse]
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten >
*Irzerk* sends Reyne sprawling with a powerful bash!
Reyne panics, and attempts to flee!

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten >
*Irzerk* blasts Reyne's left leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Antioch*'s left leg.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > def

Irzerk assumes an offensive striking posture.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

ff
o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

o R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Antioch: Beaten >
*Irzerk* blasts Reyne's body into bloody fragments!
Reyne is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Reyne's death cry.
*Irzerk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

ring - Antioch: Beaten >
*Antioch* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Dukug* scythes your body into bloody fragments!

f

*Dukug* scythes your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Irzerk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Antioch* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Ciara narrates 'am off, beaten bleeding'

*someone* scythes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Atlan
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Atlan » Wed May 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Eastside Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A black cat is here, fighting a raven.
A raven is here flying around.
Tso the Captain is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
A man is here.
Tso hacks your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded >
You pound Tso's right leg.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
Tso hacks your left arm hard.
A black cat hits a raven's right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > f

Ahri has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Zrinesh has arrived from the east, riding an armored black stallion.
Bivia has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Suzari has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Qiang has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.
You dodge a bash from Qiang who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape! <--shit...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > w
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Zrinesh wields a bone club.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > f
s
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <--shit...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > You pound Tso's body.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A black cat fails to hit a raven.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tso: Wounded > f

Suzari barely strikes your head.
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

You panic and attempt to flee!ounded >
Qiang gives the severed head of Reyne the Human slain in Tar Valon to Zrinesh.
Tso sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--shit...

change mood wimpy
f

Zrinesh drops the severed head of Reyne the Human slain in Tar Valon.


Zrinesh drops the death scalp of a rat slain in Tar Valon.


The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you! <--shit...


Someone strikes your body.
Someone barely slashes your left leg.
Someone hacks your left hand.
Someone hits someone's body hard.
Someone hacks your body.

You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You can't ride in there. <--shit...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > blind <--My remove blind alias... usually, apparently I don't have it set up on this PC...
Sorry, but you can't do that here!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Someone has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Someone has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.
Someone has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Someone has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Someone has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Someone has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.
Someone pounds your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched >
Someone tickles your body with her strike.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched >
Someone narrates 'Can't pick gates :('

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched > f
w
You can't ride in there. <--shit...

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched > Someone says 'he blind'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Someone slashes your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched >
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched >
Someone slashes your body.
Someone strikes your left leg.
You try to pound someone, but he deflects the blow.

ong - Zrinesh: Scratched >
Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched > take bubbkling pack <--time to just die I guess...
f

Someone barely strikes your body.
Someone pounds your right foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by someone!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from someone.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by someone!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched > quaff bubbling
f
w

Someone slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from someone.
Someone strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from someone.
Someone pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from someone.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Zrinesh: Scratched > w
There doesn't seem to be a bubbkling in a backpack. <--You don't say...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Ahri is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

Bruce
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Bruce » Thu May 16, 2019 5:18 pm

oomf
Last edited by Bruce on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ciara
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ciara » Thu May 16, 2019 5:26 pm

We were in stedding.

Bruce
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Bruce » Thu May 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Stedding strong.

Fermin
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Fri May 17, 2019 3:55 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Saving Fermin. <--- make sure to only try this right after a tic so you have time in case of incin!!!!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > st
n
You stop resting, and stand up.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > h
a
Woods
The woods here are hardly dense, but the trees grow close enough together
to constitute a healthy sized wood. This is near the end of the wood, which
turns into fields to the north. The woods grow thicker in other directions,
and small paths lead off through the trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Mazrim Taim stands here, mocking the world.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab taim] l >
You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mazrim Taim: Healthy >
Mazrim Taim hits you with Hummingbird kisses the Honeyrose!
Ouch!

- S HP:Battered MV:Full - Mazrim Taim: Healthy >
Mazrim Taim slashes your right hand into bloody fragments!
Mazrim Taim's hands weave a bright red flame...
Arrrgggh!!! Your body is on FIRE! You have precious few moments to save your sorry life!

*
Mazrim Taim's hands weave a chilling blast of ice...
Mazrim Taim commands the very air around you to turn to solid ice.

rem all
+You flee head over heels.
Path in the Woods
The woods here are comprised of thin and short trees, and many small shrubs.
The vegetation grows slightly thicker to the west, and a small beaten path
leads north through the woods. To the east the trees dissapear, and a
small field filled with mushrooms can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > eq
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > i
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > stat
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > rem all
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > drop all
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > stat
i
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > l
i
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > eq
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > l
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > sco
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > stat
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > l
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > l
You try, but the mind-numbing cold prevents you..

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
The encasing of ice around you is slowly shattering away.
Arrrgggh!!! Your body is on fire, and then it's gone!
Ouch! You lose a level.

Lord Pe
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Lord Pe » Fri May 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Talk about A Song of Ice and Fire

isabel
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isabel » Sat May 18, 2019 9:46 am

Lord Pe wrote:Talk about A Song of Ice and Fire


Hahahaha!!

Zeeb
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zeeb » Sun May 19, 2019 12:03 am

u
h
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > a
Rig narrates 'ragyn and ellysa are bonded btw'
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: Cowl of Crimson is standing here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
*Ellysa* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

[backstab ragyn] >
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Ragyn* moves swiftly to protect *Ellysa*.
*Ellysa* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

*
The Shienaran commander bellows 'bbl FrnB]AR` wdT^ USUDa cUq D@\ m_G tlbS]bJ'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'iIL[B SqI PQRb VrAMP CPx` fug cCk_ MECwOHWR'
The Shienaran commander hacks your body very hard.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
You swiftly dodge the grizzled veteran's attempt to pound you.
You swiftly dodge the grizzled veteran's attempt to pound you.
A sergeant draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A sergeant wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A sergeant tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
The Shienaran commander hacks your body very hard.
You swiftly dodge *Ellysa*'s attempt to strike you.
*Ragyn* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Wounded >
Cowl narrates 'ah'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Wounded > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Wounded > ff
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Wounded >
The grizzled veteran tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
A sergeant tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The Shienaran commander hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You barely pierce *Ragyn*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Wounded > f

You pierce *Ragyn*'s body.

ing - Ragyn: Wounded >
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Ellysa*!
*Ragyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

ing - Ragyn: Wounded >
*Ragyn* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The grizzled veteran pounds your body extremely hard.
The grizzled veteran pounds your head very hard.
A sergeant slashes your body into bloody fragments!
The Shienaran commander hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Ellysa* strikes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*someone* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

d
You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Rig.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fiddler and 4 guests