Betrayal by Xin.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Ahri
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Betrayal by Xin.

Postby Ahri » Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 am

He should be warranted by all for this shit.

We've been pking DS, have just moved Cara, Xin has been hiding and is coming back.




Lea smiles happily.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Xin says 'they run n?'

2
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
'seems so
Murphy says 'we unsure at present'
You say 'seems so'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Xin looks at Lea.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
'on tic ill loc
whe
You say 'on tic ill loc'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Xin - By an Apple Tree
Lea - By an Apple Tree
Ahri - By an Apple Tree
Murphy - By an Apple Tree

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
stat
l
You are a 89 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 140.0 lbs.
You are carrying 3.3 lbs and wearing 10.1 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:13.
Offensive bonus: 128, Dodging bonus: 129, Parrying bonus: 170
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 131 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 1% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- WARDING VS DMG
- LIGHT BALL
- NO QUIT
- ARMOR

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > By an Apple Tree
The path broadens out and encircles a tree, leaving a clearing about
twenty
paces in diameter. The apple tree is huge, almost ten paces high with
a trunk
a pace in diameter. The branches of the tree extend almost five paces
away from
the trunk. A small grass covered hill rises to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [4]
Xin of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Lea the Heart Guard is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Murphy Law is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

Xin looks at Murphy.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

Xin looks at you.

tw
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
whe
You patiently twiddle your thumbs.

l
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Xin - By an Apple Tree
Lea - By an Apple Tree
Ahri - By an Apple Tree
Murphy - By an Apple Tree

2
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
By an Apple Tree
The path broadens out and encircles a tree, leaving a clearing about
twenty
paces in diameter. The apple tree is huge, almost ten paces high with
a trunk
a pace in diameter. The branches of the tree extend almost five paces
away from
the trunk. A small grass covered hill rises to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [4]
Xin of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Lea the Heart Guard is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Murphy Law is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

You are hungry.

[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

'locing
tt
emb
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > You say 'locing'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > [taste iron]
You nibble a little bit of the rations.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
loc vial

Xin leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
[channel 'locate object']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*
+=
-
-=
Draconus narrates 'how the shit do i get into gaidin clan rooms again'

+
*
Ok.
a thin vial of yellow fluid - [zfeolppidcedsde] - somewhere far east
of here, carried by a human.
a thin vial of yellow fluid - [rsanulqulnyajov] - somewhere south of
here, carried by a trolloc.
a thin vial of yellow fluid - [hrtsdeflxrtibea] - somewhere around
here, carried by a human.
a thin vial of yellow fluid - [hrtnulqulopamey] - somewhere south of
here, carried by a dreadlord.
a vial filled with a dark red liquid - [flxnulvxzoparti] - somewhere
south of here, carried by a dreadlord.
a vial filled with a dark red liquid - [flxnulqulbeajov] - somewhere
south of here, carried by a dreadlord.
a thin vial of yellow fluid - [flxsdezfengubea] - somewhere around
here, carried by a human.
a thin vial of yellow fluid - [hrtsdeflxrtiopa] - somewhere around
here, carried by a human.
a vial filled with a dark red liquid - [rsathghrtolpmvu] - somewhere
far south of here, carried by a human.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

Suddenly Xin places a dark oak javelin in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
On Steep Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
rel
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
na wtf
n
You narrate 'wtf'

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Sloping Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
Down a Hillside
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
w
s
s
s
A Grassy Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Along a Grassy Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Xin of Two Rivers is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
n
Lea narrates 'they hit'
By an Apple Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [4]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Lea, riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Irzerk* is standing here.
*Rabeed* is here, fighting Lea.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Lea the Heart Guard is here, fighting Rabeed, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > The Narrow Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
k h
n
n
na they <-- yeah ok talking here is NOT my best reaction but I'm shocked.

Lea has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
Lea leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > By an Apple Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [4]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Xin of Two Rivers is here, fighting Rabeed.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Irzerk* is standing here.
*Rabeed* is here, fighting Xin.
*Rig* is here, fighting Xin, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
Xin leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Along a Grassy Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.
Xin narrates 'on them'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > *Rig* has arrived from the south,
riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the south.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A Grassy Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

f
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
n
You narrate 'they'

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >

Lea narrates 'xin you ass' <-- that exactly.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > *Rig* has arrived from the south,
riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the south.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Desolate Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > A Grassy Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Irzerk* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
combat demo

f
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
e
You try to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
combat demo
*Mikhan* tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
combat demo
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Rig* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* leaves west.

f
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
e
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

*Rig* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.


*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Desolate Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Grassy Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
*Irzerk* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > *Irzerk* tries
to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Down a Hillside
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Sloping Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Descending Bluffs
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Murphy narrates 'yeah stay on them'
In the Shadow of Dragonmount
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
s
s
s
The Boulders Near Dragonmount
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

na i cant
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > You narrate 'i cant'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full >
na im crit
w
You narrate 'im crit' <-- ok I'm not crit
Xin narrates 'sorry, thought they left' <-- no that is NOT a fucking excuse, you are in our room, without us attacking each other, because we are pking DS, and we are locating the enemy and you choose this moment to stab? no. You've literally been standing in our room because of a truce, and we are actively working to find the enemy.

s
w
w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > The Low Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Overlooking the Stream
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Cliff above the Valley
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Overlooking the Valleys
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full > Beginnings of a Stream
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
na you fucking asshole
e
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You narrate 'you fucking asshole'
You swiftly dodge *Mikhan*'s attempt to hit you.

e
s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Irzerk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

s
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded >

*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Mikhan: Wounded >

*Irzerk* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

n
w
You flee head over heels.
Overlooking the Valleys
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Valley in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Multiple matches found!
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

n
w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Valley in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Multiple matches found!
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
The Shallow Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Barren Hilltop
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Amidst the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Loose Boulders
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

w
w
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >

Lea narrates 'okies, going in, this is dumb'

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
On Steep Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > By an Apple Tree
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Along a Grassy Slope
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Grassy Hilltop
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Murphy narrates 'Am TV.'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >

Xin narrates 'family mud'

n
n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
n
Down a Hillside
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > By a Grassy Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
e
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
*Rabeed* is standing here.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Thinning of the Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
e

*Rabeed* has arrived from the west.

e
e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Rabeed* leaves east.
Your mount is too exhausted.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Your mount is too exhausted.

dism
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong >
e
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Rig* has arrived from the west,
riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the west.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Irzerk* tries to blast you, but
you parry successfully.
*Rig* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
e
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Irzerk: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Irzerk: Wounded >
You stop riding him.

f
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Irzerk: Wounded >
*Irzerk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

s <-- no ideal dlines from this room but at this stage I can't risk to be caught on flee.
* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Irzerk: Wounded >
s
*Rig* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rabeed* has arrived from the east.
*Rabeed* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Irzerk: Wounded > *Rig* leaves west
riding a shadow stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Irzerk: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Irzerk: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Rabeed* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


*Rig* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.


*Mikhan* has arrived from the east.

You flee head over heels.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rabeed* is standing here.
*Irzerk* is standing here.
A black stallion prances about.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Rig* tries to slash you, but you
deflect the blow.
*Rabeed* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rig: Hurt >
*Irzerk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- and dead.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*someone* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

Irzerk
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby Irzerk » Tue May 15, 2018 2:40 am

#HellMud

Razhak
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby Razhak » Tue May 15, 2018 2:54 am

Take it in game, where it belongs.

Ahri
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby Ahri » Tue May 15, 2018 3:17 am

Oh I have contacted the Gray Ajah to request them to pursue it.

Someone murdering during cross race pk should not be silenced.

Not the first time he's done this to an Accepted, but perhaps it will be the last.

Enok
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby Enok » Tue May 15, 2018 4:54 am

Who knew seanchan rp could be this hard!???!

isabel
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby isabel » Tue May 15, 2018 5:42 am

Out of curiosity, is it Seanchan RP to attack ALL of light side (minus the BGs because they want mob support during north pk)? Was there any intent of integrating SS as another clan/s on LS such that they could do things that sides traditionally do together (xp, smob, pk)?

hasp
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby hasp » Tue May 15, 2018 8:33 am

Lets not forget to mention that wounded to beat stab on a FC.

Ahri
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby Ahri » Tue May 15, 2018 9:00 am

wvd

hasp
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby hasp » Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 am

still gonna make fun of him.

Ahri
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Betrayal by Xin.

Postby Ahri » Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 am

<3


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pariah and 4 guests