Smobbers smobbed part 2

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Smobbers smobbed part 2

Postby Rig » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Beneath the Library
A large room unfolds before the eye. The wall and ceiling are carved
from the dirt and stone of the earth itself. A tunnel opens up to the
south, with broken torch mounts lining all the walls. To the south, the
tunnel seems to curve and bend in a westerly direction. Webbed fungus
and vines crisscross in odd patterns along the walls.
[ obvious exits: N S U ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A savage axe with gruesome, jagged teeth lies here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > l n
The ladder is open.

wher
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Beneath the Library
Epoh - Beneath the Library
Arak - Beneath the Library
Fiddler - Beneath the Library
Dukug - Beneath the Library
Nevaeh - Beneath the Library

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > say must be n
You hiss 'must be n '

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > say i think
You hiss 'i think'

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Nevaeh nods in agreement.
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > say can door them there i assume
You hiss 'can door them there i assume'

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Arak nods in agreement.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human

Arak says 'ladder'

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > wher
k h.human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Beneath the Library
Epoh - Beneath the Library
Arak - Beneath the Library
Fiddler - Beneath the Library
Dukug - Beneath the Library
Nevaeh - Beneath the Library

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Arak leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
A living mass of flesh and fungus looms ominously.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full > Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Arak leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
*Alaina* is standing here.
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Mattimeo* is standing here.
*Draz* is standing here.
*Draz* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Aishling* is standing here.
*Carter* is standing here.
*Carter* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Alaina*.
Dukug tickles *Draz*'s right arm with his blast.
You barely lance *Carter*'s body.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's body.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > l s
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > k h.human

*Alaina* sheathes a sharp, red stone dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > bash
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Alaina*.
Nevaeh tickles *Draz*'s body with her strike.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Fiddler's attempt to scythe him.
*Fermin* says 'lots'
Ok.

ursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Nevaeh barely strikes *Draz*'s body.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s body.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's right leg.
Dukug tickles *Draz*'s body with his blast.
*Alaina* draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a camouflaged hood with a flash of steel.
Nevaeh swiftly dodges *Alaina*'s attempt to pierce her.
*Carter* says 'they're '

=
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s body extremely hard.

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Alaina* tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.

-
Epoh avoids being bashed by *Mattimeo* who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Fiddler tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Nevaeh tickles *Draz*'s left arm with her strike.
You barely lance *Carter*'s body.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's body.
*Alaina* tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.
Nevaeh releases streaks of Fire at *Alaina*, who screams in pain.
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 4 out of 5 bashes (80% landed)

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Arak sends *Aishling* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Epoh sends *Mattimeo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > l carter

Carter has a few scratches.

*Carter* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a storm gray steel helmet
<worn around neck> a weathered, storm-gray gorget
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a cloak of shifting colors
<slung on back> a sword sheath
<worn on hands> a pair of storm gray gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a colossal sword with an iron pommel
<worn on legs> a pair of storm gray greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of storm gray steel boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a rusted metal key
an intricately designed oak key
a vine-covered key
a slime covered key
a large number of gold crowns (45)
a strange fruit
a strange fruit
a strange fruit

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > bash

Arak blasts *Aishling*'s body very hard.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Fiddler tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
Nevaeh tickles *Draz*'s right arm with her strike.
Epoh barely pounds *Mattimeo*'s right hand.
You lance *Carter*'s head.
Nevaeh releases streaks of Fire at *Alaina*, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.
*Draz* sends Dukug sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Draz* sends Nevaeh sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > l
bash
Stone Hallway
Tracks begin to become more instense and scrambled, making this
hallway appear to be a frequently used conduit for travel. In the
north, there appears to be a large set of desks and chairs, and
massive torches light this passage as far as the eye can see.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is here, fighting Mattimeo.
Arak the Darkling Master is here, fighting Aishling.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fermin.
Dukug the Darkling is sitting here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is sitting here.
*Alaina* is here, fighting Nevaeh.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Fiddler.
*Mattimeo* is sitting here.
*Draz* is here, fighting Dukug.
*Draz* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Aishling* is sitting here.
*Carter* is sitting here
*Carter* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Fermin* looks at Fiddler.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > bash

*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Alaina* leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > bash
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s body.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You lance *Carter*'s body.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right arm hard.
*Draz* tries to crush Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.


*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
Nevaeh leaves south.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's body.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's left arm.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right arm.

=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 5 out of 6 bashes (83% landed)

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Fiddler assumes an offensive striking posture.
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Aishling* burn your body!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Arak sends *Aishling* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s body extremely hard.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's body.
You lance *Carter*'s body.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right arm.
Dukug tickles *Draz*'s left leg with his blast.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's left leg.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Fiddler sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > nar carter scratched
bash
You narrate 'carter scratched'

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s left leg extremely hard.
Fiddler tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
You lance *Carter*'s body.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's left leg.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > bash
*Draz* crushes Dukug's left leg.

*
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!

*
Epoh sends *Mattimeo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Fiddler scythes *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s right foot.


*CARTER* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Dukug narrates 'Draz zerk'
Dukug avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Aishling* avoids being bashed by Arak who loses his balance and falls!

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Carter* moves swiftly to protect *Aishling*.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body hard.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s head.
*Carter* slashes your left leg hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
Fiddler sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right leg.
Arak blasts *Carter*'s left leg.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's right leg hard.
Fiddler scythes *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Carter* slashes your left leg hard.

- ng MV:Full - Carter: Hurt >
Fiddler narrates 'fight this'

*
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's body.

*
*Mattimeo* avoids being bashed by Epoh who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Aishling* pounds Arak's head.
Fiddler scythes *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's body.
Epoh avoids being bashed by *Mattimeo* who loses his balance and falls!


*CARTER* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.
*Carter* sends Arak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Hurt >
*Draz* sends Dukug sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Hurt >
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Hurt > bash

*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Hurt >
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right hand.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's right hand hard.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
*Carter* slashes your body hard.
*Carter* slashes Arak's left leg.
*Fermin* leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Hurt >
*Carter* moves swiftly to protect *Aishling*.
Fiddler scythes *Carter*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Hurt >
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.
*Mattimeo* avoids being bashed by Epoh who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Carter: Hurt >
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right leg hard.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
*Carter* slashes your right arm hard.
*Carter* slashes Arak's right arm.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's body.
*Alaina* has arrived from the south.

*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!


Nevaeh has arrived from the south.

-
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Alaina*.
Nevaeh barely strikes *Draz*'s body.

*
*Carter* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's body.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right arm.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.
*Aishling* releases streaks of Fire at Nevaeh, who screams in pain.

-
Arak sends *Carter* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Alaina* releases streaks of Fire at Nevaeh, who screams in pain.

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Arak narrates 'gona get on fc'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
Nevaeh leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
Dukug sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
Fiddler tries to scythe *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
Arak blasts *Carter*'s body hard.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
You lance *Carter*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
*Fermin* pierces a shadow stallion's body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > nar they wvd i think

*Fermin* pierces a shadow stallion's right leg extremely hard.
*Alaina* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > You narrate 'they wvd i think'
*Mattimeo* avoids being bashed by Epoh who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > l draz

ARAK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
Draz has a few scratches.

*Draz* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a polished, slitted great helm
<worn around neck> a pendant of black quartz
<worn around neck> a pendant of black quartz
<worn about body> a cloak of shifting colors
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a massive war maul (scratched)
<worn on legs> a pair of steel-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of gleaming metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a set of tooled leather sleeves slashed with silk
a large slab of meat
ten gold crowns
twelve gold crowns
a large number of copper pennies (36)
a mirrored lantern
a backpack
a bubbling draught
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
Arak leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > bash

Nevaeh has arrived from the north.

A shadow stallion tries to hit Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
*Fermin* pierces a shadow stallion's body extremely hard.
*Alaina* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's right arm.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Carter*'s right arm very hard.


Fiddler sends *Alaina* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Arak has arrived from the south.

=
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s left arm very hard.

*
*Fermin* pierces a shadow stallion's body very hard.

-
Nevaeh releases streaks of Fire at *Alaina*, who screams in pain.

-
Nevaeh barely strikes *Carter*'s body.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's left leg hard.
Fermin swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit him.
*Fermin* tries to pierce a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.
Fiddler tries to scythe *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
*Mattimeo* barely blasts Epoh's head.
Dukug barely blasts *Draz*'s right arm.


*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 2 out of 7 bashes (71% landed)
*Carter* sends Nevaeh sprawling with a powerful bash!
You dodge a bash from *Carter* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
*Fermin* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
Arak sends *Aishling* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
Fiddler assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > bash

*Mattimeo* avoids being bashed by Epoh who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s right arm extremely hard.
Fiddler scythes *Alaina*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Draz* crushes Dukug's body hard.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body.
*Draz* sends Dukug sprawling with a powerful bash!

*Alaina* leaves north.g MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >


Arak narrates 'bashed aishling'

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.

+
*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Fermin* tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's body.


*Fermin* tries to pierce Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Mattimeo* barely blasts Epoh's body.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right leg.

=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 6 out of 8 bashes (75% landed)

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
Fiddler tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
Epoh looks at *Mattimeo*.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
*Alaina* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > nar going to zerk

You gaze deeply into the soul of *Carter*.
*Carter* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You lance *Carter*'s left arm hard.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's left arm hard.
*Draz* tickles Dukug's body with his crush.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > *Fermin* leaves north.
You narrate 'going to zerk'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > 00

Nevaeh leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt > bash

Arak sends *Aishling* sprawling with a powerful bash!

- V:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's left foot hard.
*Carter* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
Nevaeh narrates 'zerk'

+
Dukug sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Fiddler narrates 'have to'

*
Fiddler tries to scythe *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

-
Nevaeh has arrived from the north.

=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 7 out of 9 bashes (77% landed)

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
You lance *Carter*'s right arm very hard.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's left arm.
Dukug barely blasts *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
You lance *Carter*'s left leg very hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
Nevaeh barely strikes *Carter*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
Fiddler sends *Alaina* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

nar carter wound
* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > bash
You narrate 'carter wound'
Arak narrates 'aishling beat'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
Fiddler scythes *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Carter*'s right hand hard.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
Fiddler scythes *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Alaina* winces in pain.
You lance *Carter*'s right arm hard.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's body.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > bash

*Alaina* leaves north.
Epoh sends *Mattimeo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > bash

Arak sends *Aishling* sprawling with a powerful bash!

Epoh barely pounds *Mattimeo*'s left hand.nded >
You lance *Carter*'s right foot.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s body extremely hard.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's body.

-
Fiddler tries to scythe *someone*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!

+
*someone* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's right leg.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Fermin* leaves north.

-
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s right leg.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's left arm.
*Carter* slashes your left leg hard.


As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 3 out of 10 bashes (70% landed)

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
Nevaeh unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Mattimeo*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
*someone* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > st

*someone* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's right leg.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > k h.human

*someone* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right leg.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > Ok.

= V:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Mattimeo* avoids being bashed by Epoh who loses his balance and falls!
*Aishling* releases streaks of Fire at Nevaeh, who screams in pain.


*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*someone* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Nevaeh barely strikes *Carter*'s body.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s right arm hard.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's body.
Arak sends *Aishling* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Aishling* winces in pain.

-
*Carter* sends Nevaeh sprawling with a powerful bash!
You dodge a bash from *Carter* who loses his balance and falls!


Dukug avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!


As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 4 out of 11 bashes (63% landed)

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
*someone* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > st

*Fermin* pierces Fiddler's left leg.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s left hand extremely hard.
*Aishling* winces in pain.
*Mattimeo* barely blasts Epoh's left leg.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > You stand up.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh > k carter
bash
You lance *Carter*'s body hard.

Dukug sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Mattimeo* avoids being bashed by Epoh who loses his balance and falls!

=
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s body very hard.
*Aishling* winces in pain.

+
Epoh avoids being bashed by *Mattimeo* who loses his balance and falls!

*
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Carter* sends Nevaeh sprawling with a powerful bash!
You dodge a bash from *Carter* who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.

=
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Aishling* releases streaks of Fire at Nevaeh, who screams in pain.


As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5 out of 12 bashes (58% landed)

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's head.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > l maattimeo
bash

Arak sends *Aishling* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Aishling* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
Nevaeh leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Arak narrates 'she crit'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > You do not see that here.

Epoh sends *Mattimeo* sprawling with a powerful bash!


Epoh barely pounds *Mattimeo*'s right foot.
*Fermin* tickles Fiddler's body with his pierce.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s body.
*Aishling* winces in pain.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Nevaeh has arrived from the south.

=
Nevaeh strikes *Carter*'s right leg.

=
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.


*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!

-
Dukug sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
You lance *Carter*'s body hard.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s body very hard.
*Aishling* winces in pain.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 8 out of 13 bashes (61% landed)

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > l fermin
Nevaeh throws a fireball at *Fermin*, who screams in pain.

Fermin has quite a few wounds.

*Fermin* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a curved clear dagger
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a black pair of silver-tooled boots
a set of cloth sleeves
a pair of dark gloves
a pair of dark gloves

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
*AISHLING* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
You lance *Carter*'s right hand hard.
*Fermin* tickles Fiddler's right hand with his pierce.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
You lance *Carter*'s left arm hard.
Dukug tickles *Draz*'s left foot with his blast.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s head.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
*Mattimeo* barely blasts Epoh's body.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > nar carter batt

Epoh narrates 'make her drain lol'

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > *Fermin* leaves north.
You narrate 'carter batt'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
*Aishling* avoids being bashed by Arak who loses his balance and falls!
*Aishling* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > bash

Nevaeh strikes *Carter*'s body.
You lance *Carter*'s body.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right arm.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Carter*'s left arm hard.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's body.


*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Fiddler tries to scythe *someone*, but he deflects the blow.

-
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*Fermin* barely pierces Fiddler's right arm.
Dukug barely blasts *Draz*'s right leg.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's left leg.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right leg.
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!
*Fermin* leaves north.


Nevaeh throws a fireball at *Draz*, who screams in pain.
As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 6 out of 14 bashes (57% landed)
*Carter* sends Nevaeh sprawling with a powerful bash!
*CARTER* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
*Draz* crushes Dukug's right arm.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered > bash

Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body hard.
*Aishling* avoids being bashed by Arak who loses his balance and falls!
*Aishling* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s right arm.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's right hand hard.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's left foot extremely hard.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's body.
*Carter* slashes your head.
*Carter* slashes Nevaeh's right arm into bloody fragments!
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
Nevaeh leaves south.

- ng MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's body.

*
Fiddler sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body hard.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
*Carter* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Nevaeh has arrived from the south.
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 9 out of 15 bashes (60% landed)

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
Nevaeh tries to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body extremely hard.
You lance *Carter*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
*Aishling* avoids being bashed by Arak who loses his balance and falls!
*Aishling* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Battered >
Nevaeh tries to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s left hand very hard.
You lance *Carter*'s body hard.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s right foot.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's left arm hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten > l carter
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

Carter looks pretty hurt.

*Carter* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a storm gray steel helmet
<worn around neck> a weathered, storm-gray gorget
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a cloak of shifting colors
<slung on back> a sword sheath
<worn on hands> a pair of storm gray gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a colossal sword with an iron pommel
<worn on legs> a pair of storm gray greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of storm gray steel boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a rusted metal key
an intricately designed oak key
a vine-covered key
a slime covered key
a large number of gold crowns (45)
a strange fruit
a strange fruit
a strange fruit

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
Nevaeh leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
*Fermin* tickles Fiddler's body with his pierce.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body very hard.
You lance *Carter*'s left arm very hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten > nar carter beat
bash
You narrate 'carter beat'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten > *Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.
You lance *Carter*'s body hard.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's right leg.
*Fermin* leaves north.
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten > bash
+
Fiddler sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body very hard.


*Fermin* has arrived from the north.

*
Arak tickles *Aishling*'s left arm with his blast.
*Aishling* winces in pain.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body very hard.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s right leg hard.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body hard.
*Carter* slashes your body.
Nevaeh has arrived from the north.
*Aishling* avoids being bashed by Arak who loses his balance and falls!
*Aishling* winces in pain.

=
Nevaeh strikes *Carter*'s right leg.
*Carter* winces in pain.

-
*Mattimeo* sends Epoh sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10 out of 16 bashes (62% landed)
*Carter* winces in pain.
*CARTER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
Arak blasts *Aishling*'s right hand.
*Aishling* winces in pain.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body hard.
You lance *Carter*'s body hard.
*Carter* winces in pain.
Dukug blasts *Draz*'s body.
*Aishling* pounds Arak's right arm very hard.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's right leg hard.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s body hard.
You lance *Carter*'s body hard.
*Carter* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Critical >
*Draz* winces in pain.
Nevaeh throws a fireball at *Draz*, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Critical > nar crit
You narrate 'crit'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Critical >
You lance *Carter*'s left arm very hard.
*Carter* winces in pain.
*Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's right arm.
*Draz* crushes Dukug's body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Critical >
*Aishling* avoids being bashed by Arak who loses his balance and falls!
*Aishling* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Critical >
*Fermin* tries to pierce Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
You lance *Carter*'s left arm very hard.
*Carter* winces in pain.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's left foot.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Carter: Critical >
*Carter* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Aishling* releases streaks of Fire at Nevaeh, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!
*Draz* winces in pain.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k h.human

Nevaeh leaves south.
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Dukug who loses his balance and falls!
*Draz* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k h.human
*Aishling* pounds Arak's body.
*Draz* barely crushes Dukug's body.
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Scratched - Fermin: Wounded > k h.human
*Fermin* leaves north.
You lance *Aishling*'s right hand.
*Aishling* winces in pain.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Carter* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > *Draz* crushes Dukug's left leg hard.
Ok.
Epoh sends *Mattimeo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > k h.human
Nevaeh has arrived from the south.
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > k h.human
Nevaeh strikes *Carter*'s body.
*Carter* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
*Aishling* suddenly looks stricken by grief.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carter*'s death cry.
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded - Aishling: Critical > k h.human
k h.human
k h.human
You lance *Aishling*'s body very hard.
*Aishling* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aishling*'s death cry.
Fiddler scythes *Draz*'s right arm very hard.
*Draz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draz*'s death cry.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s body.
Nevaeh barely strikes *Mattimeo*'s body.
Fiddler scythes *Mattimeo*'s right arm hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l
Fiddler scythes *Mattimeo*'s body hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Stone Hallway
Tracks begin to become more instense and scrambled, making this
hallway appear to be a frequently used conduit for travel. In the
north, there appears to be a large set of desks and chairs, and
massive torches light this passage as far as the eye can see.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
The corpse of Aishling is lying here.
The corpse of Carter is lying here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting Mattimeo.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is here, fighting Mattimeo.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting Mattimeo.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Mattimeo* is sitting here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k 2.human
Nevaeh releases streaks of Fire at *Mattimeo*, who screams in pain.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > bash
k h.human
Fiddler scythes *Mattimeo*'s body very hard.
Nevaeh strikes *Mattimeo*'s body.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s body hard.
Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > l mattimeo
k h.human
k h.human
k h.human

*Mattimeo* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets ten gold crowns from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets twelve gold crowns from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a set of tooled leather sleeves slashed with silk from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a massive war maul from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a backpack from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a backpack from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Draz.
*Mattimeo* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Draz.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence.
Supreme Excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without
fighting.

Mattimeo has quite a few wounds.

*Mattimeo* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a dark, grim axe
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
an emerald ring
a shining steel breastplate (used)
a cloak of shifting colors
a backpack
a backpack
a pair of steel-plated vambraces
a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
a silver Kandori wristcuff
a silver Kandori wristcuff
a massive war maul (scratched)
a pair of steel-plated greaves
a pair of gleaming metal boots
a set of tooled leather sleeves slashed with silk
a large slab of meat
a large number of gold crowns (22)
a large number of copper pennies (36)
a mirrored lantern
a bubbling draught
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thick slice of salted ham
*MATTIMEO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > *Mattimeo* blasts Epoh's right arm.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Dukug narrates 'Blocking 1s'
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*MATTIMEO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Arak snickers softly.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
*Mattimeo* avoids being bashed by Fiddler who loses his balance and falls!
You lance *Mattimeo*'s body hard.
Arak blasts *Mattimeo*'s right leg hard.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.
Epoh sends *Mattimeo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Wounded > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Wounded > You lance *Mattimeo*'s right arm very hard.
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Battered > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Battered > Arak blasts *Mattimeo*'s body hard.
You lance *Mattimeo*'s body hard.
Nevaeh strikes *Mattimeo*'s body.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s left leg.
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Battered > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Battered >
Arak blasts *Mattimeo*'s left arm hard.
You lance *Mattimeo*'s left foot hard.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s body hard.
Fiddler clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Beaten >
Nevaeh throws a fireball at *Mattimeo*, who screams in pain.
Arak says 'cute'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Critical > k h.human
k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Critical >
*MATTIMEO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Critical > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Epoh: Wounded - Mattimeo: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Mattimeo* leaves south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
A shadow stallion leaves south.
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Nevaeh leaves south.
A shadow stallion leaves south.
A shadow stallion leaves south.
Arak leaves south.
Epoh leaves south.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
*Mattimeo* is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is here, fighting an undead mass of flesh and fungus.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.
A living mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.
Fiddler scythes *Mattimeo*'s right leg hard.
*MATTIMEO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You barely lance *Mattimeo*'s body.
Arak blasts *Mattimeo*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fiddler: Scratched - Mattimeo: Critical > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fiddler: Scratched - Mattimeo: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Fiddler: Scratched - Mattimeo: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Mattimeo* leaves north.
*Mattimeo* has arrived from the north.
Arak blasts *Mattimeo*'s body hard.
*Mattimeo* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Epoh pounds *Mattimeo*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Mattimeo* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mattimeo*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
A living mass of flesh and fungus barely slashes Dukug's left arm.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tickles Dukug's body with its strike.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely tickles Dukug's body with its strike.
Dukug tries to blast an undead mass of flesh and fungus, but it deflects the blow.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely strikes Dukug's right arm.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > A shadow stallion leaves north.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Arak leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
The corpse of Aishling is lying here.
The corpse of Carter is lying here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Before the Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

cha mood brave
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

cha mood brave
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Dukug narrates 'Nice'
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > cw0
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
The corpse of Aishling is lying here.
The corpse of Carter is lying here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [change wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Fiddler can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Nevaeh narrates 'unzerk'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
The light suddenly seems a bit more dim.

Epoh narrates 'nicely done'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > get all corpse
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Draz.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Draz.
You get a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Draz.
You get a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Draz.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Draz.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Arak narrates 'haha'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Dukug has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > wher
Nevaeh narrates 'fermin and alaina'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dukug - Stone Hallway
Rig - Stone Hallway
Epoh - Stone Hallway
Arak - Stone Hallway
Nevaeh - Stone Hallway
Fiddler - Stone Hallway

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A shadow stallion is now a member of Nevaeh's group.
A shadow stallion is now a member of Nevaeh's group.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > nar any of them out?
You narrate 'any of them out?'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Before the Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Arak leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

The Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
The Checkpoint
Two wooden desks sit on each wall to the east and west. Torches
are set in double rows to provide extra light. To the north, the
tunnel makes a triple junction, and to the south, it extends far
into another set of tunnels, until turning in a direction out of
sight from this point of view.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > no
Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Arak leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Stone Hallway
Just north of the checkpoint, the hallway extends further into the
north, as well as to the south. Up to the north, the hallway splits
into a quadruple juction. A small layer of dust coats the polished
stone floor, with footprints leading both north, and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > inv
You are carrying:
a crystal lightstick
a piece of sandstone
a polished, slitted great helm
[2] a pendant of black quartz

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
Fiddler leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Arak leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
Nevaeh leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
A shadow stallion leaves north.
Arak leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Quadruple Junction in the Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Quadruple Junction in the Hallway
Exits splitting off in all directions, each way looking the same.
above, a small rope dangles from the ceiling, and below, a really
large grate sits with hinges set into the stone. The floor in the
room is absolutely disarrayed, gargauntuan slashes and gouges are
all over the floor. Something large passes here frequently.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > say lemme look around
You hiss 'lemme look around'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > say maybe
You hiss 'maybe'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
The Grate seems to be closed.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > open Grate
Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > d
u
A Huge Cavern
[ obvious exits: U ]
A large predator attempts to hide in the shadows.
A large predator attempts to hide in the shadows.
A large predator attempts to hide in the shadows.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Quadruple Junction in the Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|3|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

close Grate
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Ok.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > say not 1d
Nevaeh narrates 'rig check'
You hiss 'not 1d'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > say preds 1d
u
You hiss 'preds 1d'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > e

Nevaeh narrates 'alaina was bonded so she crit hagg'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: S W ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > s
s
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A mushroom grows here. [3]
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A mushroom grows here. [2]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > w
w
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Alaina* is resting here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
bash
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Alaina* says 'they gone...'

ng MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* says 'they e d'

=nar u alls w
+
*Alaina* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

bash
Cancelled.
You narrate 'u alls w'

ng MV:Strong - Fermin: Wounded >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*Alaina* leaves east.

+
*Fermin* leaves north.

bash
e
+n
Cancelled.
Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

Nevaeh has arrived from below.ong - Fermin: Wounded >
A shadow stallion has arrived from below.
A shadow stallion has arrived from below.
Dukug has arrived from below.
Fiddler has arrived from below.
A shadow stallion has arrived from below.
Epoh has arrived from below.
Epoh tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

-
Epoh tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

*
Dukug has arrived from the south.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Dukug leaves down.
*Fermin* leaves west.

-
A shadow stallion leaves down.

=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > l
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Among the Trees
The mountain appears to have been hollowed out in this place, for
the ceiling rises many, many spans. Dirt covers the floor, with a
small area of foliage and trees. The plants could not have grown
without some sort of power, and the reason they were grown inside
the mountain must have been a very important reason.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

w
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Nevaeh has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Arak has arrived from the east.
Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
k h.human
bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > e
e
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A mushroom grows here. [2]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
Bash who?

n
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k h.human
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A mushroom grows here. [3]
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Alaina* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You try to lance *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

*Alaina* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to lance *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.

=
*Alaina* sighs loudly.

-
*Alaina* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


As *Alaina* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 7 out of 17 bashes (58% landed)
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Alaina* leaves west.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > st
w

As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > bash
You stand up.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong > s
Bash who?

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
w
k h.human
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here. [2]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* ng MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*Fermin* leaves east.
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > e
k h.human
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
k h.human
bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is here, fighting Alaina.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
*Alaina* is here, fighting Dukug.
Dukug the Darkling is here, fighting Alaina.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human

*Alaina* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A mushroom grows here. [3]
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
bash
A carnivorous plant tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A carnivorous plant joins a carnivorous plant's fight!
A carnivorous plant joins a carnivorous plant's fight!
A carnivorous plant joins a carnivorous plant's fight!
A carnivorous plant joins a carnivorous plant's fight!
A carnivorous plant tickles your left leg with its hit.
A carnivorous plant barely tickles your body with its hit.
A carnivorous plant tickles your body with its hit.
You swiftly dodge a carnivorous plant's attempt to hit you.
You gaze deeply into the soul of a carnivorous plant.
A carnivorous plant looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You gaze deeply into the soul of a carnivorous plant.
A carnivorous plant looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You lance a carnivorous plant's crown into bloody fragments!
A carnivorous plant tickles your body with its hit.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a carnivorous plant: Hurt > They aren't here.

cha mood wimpy ng MV:Tiring - a carnivorous plant: Hurt >
f
e
s
Cancelled.
Nevaeh has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Dukug has arrived from the west.
Epoh has arrived from the west.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - a carnivorous plant: Hurt > s
k h.human
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > cha mood brave
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A mushroom grows here. [3]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.
A thick, stout plant with spiny foliage seems to quiver as you approach.

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A mushroom grows here. [2]
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
Mood changed to: Brave
Arak leaves west.

w
k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
Bash who?

n
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here. [2]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground.
*Alaina* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You try to lance *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

e
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alaina: Beaten > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alaina: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

- ng MV:Tiring - Alaina: Beaten >
*Alaina* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

=
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

*
Fiddler tries to scythe *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.


As *Alaina* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 8 out of 18 bashes (55% landed)
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
You swiftly dodge the ancient tree's attempt to hit you.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > nar nw side with 4 trees

*Alaina* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > l
cha mood wimpy
f
k h.human
You narrate 'nw side with 4 trees'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Healthy > You lance the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
The ancient tree tickles your right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
Among the Trees
Lush green vegetation is abound, and so are strange noises, as if
there were a rattling wind among the branches above. Medium-sized
piles of what appears to be feces are sitting near some trees, on
others, sets of large and viscous looking claw marks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here. [2]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Hurt > cha mood brave
bash
A shadow stallion leaves east.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Alaina* has arrived from the east.

You flee head over heels.
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Fermin* is standing here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is here, fighting a blue pine.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting a blue pine.
A blue pine is here, fighting Nevaeh.
A blue pine is here, fighting Epoh.
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave

Arak leaves south. ng MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >

=
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
Arak has arrived from the south.

*
Arak blasts *Fermin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!


Arak tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Epoh pounds a blue pine's branch into bloody fragments!
A blue pine barely hits Epoh's left arm.
Nevaeh strikes a blue pine's crown extremely hard.
Nevaeh swiftly dodges a blue pine's attempt to hit her.
*Fermin* leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > l fermin

NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n

Nevaeh leaves south.

w
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
You do not see that here.
EPOH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here. [2]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground.
*Alaina* is standing here.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting the ancient tree.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's head.
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's right arm very hard.
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's body very hard.
A shadow stallion hits the ancient tree's branch hard.
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's head very hard.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You try to lance *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

ng MV:Tiring - Alaina: Beaten >
Nevaeh has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Arak has arrived from the south.

=
Arak tries to blast *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.

*
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

-
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's right leg hard.
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's head.
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's right leg.
A shadow stallion tries to hit the ancient tree, but it deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely hits a shadow stallion's body.


*Alaina* leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > l alaina
e
k h.human
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
Nevaeh leaves south.
A shadow stallion leaves south.
A shadow stallion leaves south.
You follow Nevaeh.

Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
*Alaina* is standing here.
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.
Fiddler tries to scythe *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
Tall, regal and confident. Dark eyes stare from a visage that is entirely
ageless, and her raven hair is gathered in a stately bun. All her gowns are
of Andoran fashion, high-necked and dyed with the deepest greens.

Alaina looks pretty hurt.

*Alaina* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> an elegant riding dress of dark green silk
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a strange fruit
a strange fruit
five gold crowns

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
*Alaina* swiftly dodges Nevaeh's attempt to strike her.
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?

n
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Arak the Darkling Master is here, fighting a blue pine.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting Alaina.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting Alaina.
*Alaina* is here, fighting Fiddler.
A blue pine is here, fighting Arak.
A blue pine is here, fighting Nevaeh.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
ARAK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Alaina* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.
Arak leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
k h.human
Nevaeh strikes a blue pine's branch extremely hard.
A blue pine joins a blue pine's fight!
A blue pine tries to hit Nevaeh, but she dodges the attack.
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > k h.human
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
Foliage decorates this inner sactum of the hollowed mountain, small
vines dangling, and ivy plants climbing the walls. Lots of care was
taken to insure that this seemed very natural, apparently due to an
undetermined process that must require a nature-like setting.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
n
k h.human
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

bash
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded > w
Bash who?

k h.human
* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded > bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here. [2]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting Alaina.
*Alaina* is here, fighting Fiddler.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A shadow stallion is here, fighting the ancient tree.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Fiddler tries to scythe *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.
You try to lance *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

ng MV:Winded - Fiddler: Healthy - Alaina: Beaten >
Nevaeh has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Dukug has arrived from the south.
Epoh has arrived from the south.
*Alaina* leaves south.
*Alaina* has arrived from the south.
Epoh tries to pound *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

-
Nevaeh tries to strike *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

*
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

=
Epoh tries to pound *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.
The ancient tree tickles a shadow stallion's body with its hit.
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's right leg.
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's body hard.
A shadow stallion is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
A shadow stallion stops following Fiddler.

-
Nevaeh releases streaks of Fire at *Alaina*, who screams in pain.

=
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Suddenly *Fermin* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!


* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > l alaina

Fiddler scythes *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > k h.human
Tall, regal and confident. Dark eyes stare from a visage that is entirely
ageless, and her raven hair is gathered in a stately bun. All her gowns are
of Andoran fashion, high-necked and dyed with the deepest greens.

Alaina is in awful condition.

*Alaina* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> an elegant riding dress of dark green silk
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn on legs> a set of loose cloth breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a strange fruit
a strange fruit
five gold crowns

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > Ok.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > bash
Fiddler scythes *Alaina*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Alaina* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alaina*'s death cry.
The ancient tree tries to hit Fiddler, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

+
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Nevaeh tries to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.


Fiddler scythes the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!

+
*Fermin* leaves south.

-
A shadow stallion hits the ancient tree's roots.
Epoh pounds the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles Epoh's right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit Fiddler, but he deflects the blow.

=
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
e
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Bash who?

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
k h.human
bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Fermin* is here, fighting the blighted tree.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Fermin.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Fermin.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You try to lance *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - the blighted tree: Scratched - Fermin: Wounded > w
*Fermin* leaves north.
Bash who?

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]

bash
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Bash who?

n
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
bash
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.
A snow-laden blue pine reaches skyward.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > n
k h.human
Bash who?

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Nevaeh has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Arak has arrived from the north.
Fiddler narrates 'blcok that door'
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Alaina is lying here.
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here. [2]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting the ancient tree.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is here, fighting the ancient tree.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting the ancient tree.
The ancient tree is sitting here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Epoh.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
A shadow stallion tries to hit the ancient tree, but it parries successfully.
Epoh pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree hits a shadow stallion's head hard.
The ancient tree tickles Epoh's left foot with its hit.
Fiddler scythes the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
Among the Trees
Lush green vegetation is abound, and so are strange noises, as if
there were a rattling wind among the branches above. Medium-sized
piles of what appears to be feces are sitting near some trees, on
others, sets of large and viscous looking claw marks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

The corpse of Alaina is lying here.
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
A thin pair of exceptionally dark gloves sit here. [2]
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting the ancient tree.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is here, fighting the ancient tree.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting the ancient tree.
The ancient tree is sitting here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Epoh.
The ancient tree is here, fighting a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > e
s
Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Among the Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.
A huge, slimy moss is clinging to the tunnel wall.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > d
s
s
Quadruple Junction in the Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

s
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.

s
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > l s
Fiddler narrates 'duk'
Before the Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > wher
Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
The corpse of Aishling is lying here.
The corpse of Carter is lying here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > *Fermin* has arrived from the south.
Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Mattimeo is lying here.
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.
*Fermin* is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is here, fighting an undead mass of flesh and fungus.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.
A living mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Dukug.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The ladder is closed.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Arak - Among the Trees
Nevaeh - Among the Trees
Rig - Stone Hallway
Fiddler - Among the Trees
Dukug - Stone Hallway
Epoh - Among the Trees

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > channel 'chill' h.human
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > k h.human
Dukug narrates 'Ent'
You aren't in touch with saidin to channel it.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > k h.human
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to lance him.
Dukug tries to blast an undead mass of flesh and fungus, but it parries successfully.
A living mass of flesh and fungus slashes Dukug's body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely strikes Dukug's body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely strikes Dukug's body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tickles Dukug's left leg with its strike.
Ok.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > Ok.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* opens the ladder.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > cnar on

Dukug closes the ladder.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > nra onc
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

nra onc
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > nra onc
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

close ladder
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > close ladder

*Fermin* leaves north.
*Fermin* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > close ladder
Dukug tries to blast an undead mass of flesh and fungus, but it deflects the blow.
A living mass of flesh and fungus barely slashes Dukug's right foot.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus strikes Dukug's body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely strikes Dukug's right leg.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely strikes Dukug's right leg.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > close ladder
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > *Fermin* opens the ladder.
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded >
Dukug closes the ladder.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > nar on the door
close ladder
You narrate 'on the door'

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > close ladder
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded > bash
Nevaeh has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Arak has arrived from the north.
It's already closed!
Arak tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

rsting MV:Weary - Fermin: Wounded >
Arak tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Dukug blasts an undead mass of flesh and fungus's head extremely hard.
A living mass of flesh and fungus slashes Dukug's right arm.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus strikes Dukug's right leg.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tickles Dukug's body with its strike.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely strikes Dukug's body.

-
DUKUG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Dukug leaves north.

*
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Dukug narrates 'I crit'

=
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tries to strike Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus joins an undead mass of flesh and fungus's fight!
An undead mass of flesh and fungus joins an undead mass of flesh and fungus's fight!
A living mass of flesh and fungus joins an undead mass of flesh and fungus's fight!
A living mass of flesh and fungus tickles Arak's body with its slash.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus strikes your body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus strikes Arak's right arm.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tries to strike Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
Arak tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
You try to lance *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony of Arak stops glowing...
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 11 out of 19 bashes (57% landed)

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Wounded > nar sbhed
nar sbhed
Nevaeh throws a fireball at *Fermin*, who screams in pain.
You narrate 'sbhed'

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > You narrate 'sbhed'

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered >
Nevaeh narrates 'block 2n'

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > close ladder
close ladder
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Battered > close ladder
A living mass of flesh and fungus tickles Arak's body with its slash.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus strikes your body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus barely strikes Arak's body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tries to strike Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
Arak blasts *Fermin*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
You lance *Fermin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > It's already closed!

close ladder
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > close ladder
It's already closed!
Arak says 'fdie'

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > close ladder
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > close ladder
close ladder
close ladder
close ladder
close ladder
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > Your skin tingles oddly.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > close ladder
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > It's already closed!

close ladder
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Beaten > A living mass of flesh and fungus slashes Arak's body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus strikes your body.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tickles Arak's body with its strike.
Nevaeh tries to strike an undead mass of flesh and fungus, but it deflects the blow.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus tries to strike Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
Arak blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Fermin: Critical > close ladder
*Fermin* leaves north.
It's already closed!

* S HP:BATTERED DP:BURSTING MV:WINDED - AN UNDEAD MASS OF FLESH AND FUNGUS: DEAD? > NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

close ladder
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - an undead mass of flesh and fungus: Dead? > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - an undead mass of flesh and fungus: Dead? > It's already closed!

cha mood wimpy
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - an undead mass of flesh and fungus: Dead? > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

NEVAEH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!d - an undead mass of flesh and fungus: Dead? >
You panic and attempt to flee!


ARAK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


You flee head over heels.
Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Draz is lying here.
The corpse of Aishling is lying here.
The corpse of Carter is lying here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > nar fermin crit
k h.human
k h.human
You narrate 'fermin crit'

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Nevaeh has arrived from the south.
Nevaeh leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Before the Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > cha mood brave

Nevaeh leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

The Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Mood changed to: Brave

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Nevaeh leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Nevaeh leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting an undead mass of flesh and fungus.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fiddler.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fiddler.
FIDDLER PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human

Nevaeh leaves north.
Dukug leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Multiple possible matches, and your map is already in one of them. No action taken.

Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
*Fermin* is here, fighting an undead mass of flesh and fungus.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fermin.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fermin.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fermin.
Dukug tries to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > Nevaeh leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Quadruple Junction in the Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Quadruple Junction in the Hallway
Exits splitting off in all directions, each way looking the same.
above, a small rope dangles from the ceiling, and below, a really
large grate sits with hinges set into the stone. The floor in the
room is absolutely disarrayed, gargauntuan slashes and gouges are
all over the floor. Something large passes here frequently.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
Nevaeh leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Above a Pit
[ obvious exits: S D ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
Nevaeh leaves south.
Epoh leaves south.
You follow Nevaeh.

Quadruple Junction in the Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
Nevaeh leaves south.
Epoh leaves south.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > get yellow pack
quaff yellow
They aren't here.

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > Nevaeh leaves south.
Arak leaves south.
Epoh leaves south.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is standing here.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fermin.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
An undead mass of fungus and flesh looms ominously.
Fiddler tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > Nevaeh leaves south.
Epoh leaves south.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
They aren't here.
Arak leaves south.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
Nevaeh leaves south.
Epoh leaves south.
You follow Nevaeh.

The Checkpoint
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Arak the Darkling Master is standing here.
Dukug the Darkling is standing here.
Dukug leaves south.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Weary > k h.human
Nevaeh leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > Nevaeh leaves north.
Epoh leaves north.
You follow Nevaeh.

Stone Hallway
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here.
Fiddler the Myrddraal is here, fighting Fermin.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fermin.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fiddler.
An undead mass of flesh and fungus is here, fighting Fiddler.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k h.human
* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded > k h.human
Fiddler sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You lance *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus salt for our steak:
Epoh narrates 'carter in keep'

fade ardknewujboknse
-
The shadows reach out, and suddenly engulf you.
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««

o S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Near a Bridge
Here the path drastically changes. It is now lined with tall slender poles
with the skulls of various types of creatures placed atop them. The trees
have become nearly nonexistent. The only things that remain of the trees
are the trunks that once held them high in the sky. The dirt of the path
has become an unnatural color of black, and the cracks in it are lined with
moss and mold. To the east a bridge can be seen crossing a large canyon.
The path continues to the east over the bridge and to the west, away from
the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««

o S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > e
e
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««

k h.human
o S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««
A torch is here on the ground.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Carter* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!

call
* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Hurt > You don't see a closed gate.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Hurt > 00

*Carter* tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > change posture offensive
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
Posture changed to: Offensive

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > Ok.
*Carter* shrugs helplessly.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge *Carter*'s attempt to hit you.
You lance *Carter*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human

*Carter* looks at you.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > Ok.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > k h.human
*Carter* tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered > Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Battered >
*Carter* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten > Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
You lance *Carter*'s left arm very hard.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten > k h.human
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten > Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten > k h.human
Ok.

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten > Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
*Carter* tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
*Carter* says 'you eat mighty dick'

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
You lance *Carter*'s left arm extremely hard.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
*Carter* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!
*CARTER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Carter* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > sa yes
n
k h.human
You hiss 'yes'

k h.human
* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > Overlooking the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
*Carter* is standing here.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > You lance *Carter*'s left arm very hard.
*CARTER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Critical > sa yes
Ok.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Critical > You hiss 'yes'

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Critical > k h.human
*Carter* tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You lance *Carter*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Carter* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carter*'s death cry.

Octavio
Posts: 284
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Re: Smobbers smobbed part 2

Postby Octavio » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:28 pm

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
*Carter* says 'you eat mighty dick'

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
You lance *Carter*'s left arm extremely hard.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full - Carter: Beaten >
*Carter* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You lance *Carter*'s body into bloody fragments!
*CARTER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Carter* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Full MV:Full > sa yes
n
k h.human
You hiss 'yes'



All you need to know about how fun this game is. Now someone help me clean up the diet pepsi I just spilled on my desk because of this.

Magdan
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: Smobbers smobbed part 2

Postby Magdan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Lulz at Carter that was good stuff. But honestly anyone feel like LS just needs to just say we surrender sometime? They hardly ever come out ahead in any fight.

Carter
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:49 am

Re: Smobbers smobbed part 2

Postby Carter » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Was definitely a good DS hit.

Draz
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Smobbers smobbed part 2

Postby Draz » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:59 pm

It was a very good DS hit - where we fucked up in several small ways that all added up.

Had we had even another tic to prepare it could have gone another way easily.

Mariel
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Re: Smobbers smobbed part 2

Postby Mariel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Fun to read :)

AS/Warder pairs are overpowered.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests